Tainted Blood Ch. 02

Story Info
He finally takes her virginity but it's not what he expected.
3.8k words
4.42
4.1k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers

Please continue to comment and vote. I will take it as an indication to keep writing. Hope you enjoy!

__________________

Linnsa awoke from one of the best night's sleep she'd ever had feeling something warm probing her labia. "Uhn?" she mewed sleepily.

"[Ohaiyo]" (good morning, J). Genzo paused his oral ministrations only long enough to greet her and then went back to enthusiastically lapping at her folds.

"What is this?" Desire was already starting to part the drowsy curtain of fog in her brain.

"You took too long to wake up," he grumbled between licks. "We could not wait."

"We?" she repeated with bewilderment. "Who is we?"

Wrenching her upright he forced her hand on his morning wood. "We," he snarled emphatically. He attempted to kiss her roughly and she pushed him back. "[Nazeh]?" (why, J)

"I need to brush my teeth," she protested, feeling disgusted with herself.

He crushed her to him, his cock pressing into her belly. "We," he said again with emphasis, "do not care about your teeth. We simply wish to claim what is ours and we grow impatient."

He wasn't kidding about the growing part. She could feel the desperation in the heavy pulse of his penis on her skin. "You'll get what's yours," she replied in a lilting tone, "but I thought today you could teach me how to give you a blow job..."

Genzo practically tossed her into the bathroom in his eagerness to get started. "[Hayaku-shiro!] (hurry up, J)" As she brushed her teeth, she could feel his eyes boring into her back, specifically her ass. He kept repeating, "[Ima!]" (now, J)

Loving how he begged, she took a few extra seconds more than she needed before rinsing her mouth with mouthwash and returning to him. He was seated at the foot of their bed, a crazed look in his eyes, his cock angrily pointing at the ceiling. Flashing him a sultry smile, she gently blew her clean breath across the tip of his drooling meat. She giggled as it jerked aggressively.

He stared in disbelief at the kneeling vision of willing femininity on the floor before him. Though he knew she was passionate and playful, he'd had no inkling that she had such a sexual appetite. The last year would be well worth the wait, he knew. She had never touched him with her mouth before and he prayed he wouldn't cum too quickly - he wanted to enjoy every moment.

Sticking out the tip of her tongue, she tasted his precum. "I love how you taste," she breathed. He felt a shiver go up the length of him. She lapped his fat head and circled the crown, all the while staring into his eyes.

Genzo could hear his heart in his ears, as aroused as he was. If he had still been infected, he'd doubtless be in his wolf habitus already and he was grateful that he was not, as she would have been violently raped by him on the spot.

Linnsa loved how the cords in his neck stood out as she teased him. Beads of his precum continually pearled at his tip and she drank every drop. Finally, she opened her mouth and took his head in. At the warm feeling of being enveloped, she heard him hiss and felt him bob in her mouth. Moaning in appreciation only caused him to shiver, the vibrations nearly bringing him over the top. She tried to see how far she could go down on him before gagging. Minding her teeth, she managed to take in about four inches before she felt her throat object. Seeing his shaft stretch her mouth so widely left him open mouthed in a lust crazed stupor. When she pulled her mouth away, his lids fell heavily over his eyes as he saw the string of her saliva connecting her lower lip with his cock. "I think you've earned some fun," she smiled and wrapping his shaft in both hands, she loudly began slurping his cockhead.

"FUCK!" He'd shouted much louder than he'd meant to, but the combination of her fantastic hand job and the wet feel and sounds of her tongue and mouth almost caused him to lose it right there and he wanted to draw this moment out as long as possible. Sensing that he was fighting her, Linnsa quickened her pace and began moaning and growling into his stiff rod. Seeing her sucking him off, her eyes blazing with a dominant leer, he felt helpless, unable to think. She snuck a hand instinctively under his balls and stroked them.

He lost it. Grabbing her head in both hands he fucked her face at a frenzied pace, not caring if her teeth hit his skin. Though he heard her muffled cries of protest, he wasn't able to care. He honestly felt like he would die if he didn't cum, he was so out of his mind. Forcing her nose down to his pubic stubble, he held her there struggling as he released pulses of his hot salty sperm down her throat.

When he regained his senses, he felt Linnsa try to extricate herself from his genitals. Falling back, she coughed up what she couldn't swallow, there was so much. [Gomen! Gomen!]" (sorry, J) Panicking at how thoughtless he had been, he bent to the floor and gathered her in his arms, taking her back to their bed. "Did I hurt you?" He searched her face for an answer as she was still coughing up his semen. "Linnsa, I am sorry, I-"

She put her hand up to his mouth and rubbed his lower lip reassuringly. He calmed down enough to wait for her coughs to subside. Taking in a few ragged breaths, she smiled at her lover. "I'm okay. I was a little scared and it hurt a little, but I was also really turned on." The grip he had on her head as he forced all of himself into her throat could have crushed her skull. Being used to sate his basest need made her feel incredibly desirable. She had never seen him so out of control except for the first time he made her cum in Japan. "Did I do a good job for my first try?"

Genzo laughed with relief that she wasn't angry with him. "I am glad that I was not aware of how skilled you were until now. I do not think I could have waited until we were married had I known." He kissed her cum stained face affectionately. "I have never met anyone who could so completely undo me."

His statement of the power she held over him caused her pussy to feel agonizingly empty. "Can I make you do anything?" she challenged.

His eyes were already darkening with need for her. "I have no doubt that you could."

"You're my poor victim."

His fingers began slipping into her cunt. "I am." He began biting and sucking on her neck. "I would do anything for you." She began panting with her own need as he flicked her clit. "Anything." She came all over his hand and he held her firmly in place as she shook. She could hear him saying what were probably incredibly filthy things in her ear in Japanese, the gravelly sound of his voice dragging out her orgasm as he pleasured her. She let out her breath in a long satisfied sigh as he greedily cleaned his fingers with his tongue. Though she had just had cum so hard,, she wanted more of him.

Laying on his back, he moved her onto all fours above him so that he was staring at her slit. The dark lips were puffy with her desire and slick with her juices. "Fucking hell, that's sexy," he swore in Japanese.

"Hm?"

He forgot that Linnsa's Japanese was minimal. Saying nothing, he took her neck in his hand and pushed her head towards his waiting cock. When he felt her mouth on his head, he parted her legs wide with both hands and drove his face into her delicious center.

Linnsa's head swam at the sensations he was creating within her as well as the very animal, masculine noises he made as he ate her. He was completely lacking in self consciousness, lost in his appreciation of her body and his need to have her. What impressed her about him most was that despite the fact that he was in every sense of the word an Alpha male - large, muscular, forceful - he always made her feel that she was in charge. Even now, as he taught her how to pleasure him, despite the fact that she was the pupil, she always felt that she was in control - that she was the dominant one. The dominance she held over this magnificent specimen of a man was the most heady aphrodisiac that she could imagine. Her thoughts were cut short as another orgasm ripped through her. She screamed around his cock and the vibrations sent a second load of hot spunk into her mouth, only this time she could swallow it without choking. Though she gulped as fast as she could, a large quantity still dribbled down his thick shaft.

When she came down from her high, she turned around still on all fours to look at her exhausted mate. He could do nothing more than tremble and wearily track her with his eyes as she looked him over from head to toe. His face was completely smeared with her pussy nectar. The muscles in his chest and abdomen heaved as he breathed, their definition beautiful in the morning sunlight. God, he was gorgeous. And he was hers, body and soul.

The way she stared at him, posessively, with a primal appreciation, kept his cock at full attention despite having cum hard twice. "There is something wrong," he muttered weakly. "It will not go down."

Something about his admission caused a predatory change in Linnsa's expression. "You poor thing. But you haven't even taken me yet." Her tone did not contain an ounce of sympathy. She slunk up his body and rested on top of him. When she tried to touch his cock, his whole body shook.

"Please, stop," he begged. "I do not know what is happening. It will not go down but it is so sensitive."

An evil thought popped in her head. Sitting up still straddling him, she began playing with herself. His tortured groans as he watched her were music to her ears.

"Please, Linnsa, stop! I need to calm down. This is not helping!" The sadistic glint in her eyes shut down his mental functions and he ceased to be able to speak in English.

"Don't move," she commanded harshly. Despite his howls of protest, she began rubbing her slick labia against his hardness. She had no doubt that it felt overstimulating to him, but something in her needed to see him struggle. He writhed underneath her, incoherently begging in Japanese as he fought to stay unmoving. It was delightful, his head bumped her clit on the downstroke perfectly and she slowly worked herself up until she was ready to cum again. Bracing herself against his contorting body, she hissed, "You're mine."

Genzo felt a scream, not a roar or a growl, but a genuine scream torn from his throat as his cock attempted to cum but couldn't, at least not right away. The overload to his brain and the confusion of sensations forced him into autopilot. No longer in control of his body, he grabbed her hips and bucked against her, and his cock, slick with her juices, unwittingly slid inside her. Taken completely off guard at being suddenly invaded, as he hit her cervix Linnsa joined him in screaming. Having half of his full length inside her, stretching her so tight, the pleasure was unbelievable. Though his haze, Genzo could barely make out her body maniacally fucking his cock, and that didn't help the agonizing sensation in his balls. He heard her scream, "Yes! Yes!! Genzo, my first time feels so good!" right before he blacked out.

Trying to catch her breath, Linnsa braced herself against Genzo's chest. "I'm sorry, Baby," she cooed. "That was so amazing, I couldn't stop." When he didn't respond, she looked at his face and found his eyes staring at the ceiling, glassy and unseeing. "Genzo? Genzo?! Oh my God!" Leaning forward, she checked his pulse, and found it. His heart was still racing. Breathing a sigh of relief, she looked down to see that he was halfway inside her and from the feeling of it, still rock hard despite being unconscious. There was a great deal of blood and semen where their bodies joined. Though she had imagined being deflowered would be painful, it was more of an ache than pain and she found that she actually liked it. Having never had a cock inside her before, she squeezed and giggled when she felt him pulse against her walls. "Well, no sense in letting this go to waste," she noted aloud to no one. There was something dirty and so wrong about taking advantage of him while he was out cold. Figuring she could experiment without feeling self conscious, she began riding him while playing with her clit. She tried different angles and how much of him she took inside her. When she found a position that she liked, she started fucking him faster, moaning as he continued to stretch her newly broken in pussy until she slammed her hips down as she came.

Her body humming, she leaned forward and kissed Genzo's unconscious face. "I'll let you rest, Sweetie. And thank you." There was a loud sucking plop as she slid off him. His fully erect penis showed no signs of softening. Giggling, she threw a blanket over him and laughed aloud when she saw the tent he was pitching. After taking a shower, she wrote him a note telling him she would be at her sister's and blew him a kiss.

_________________

When Angela opened the door, she couldn't have been more shocked when she saw her sister standing there looking very pleased with herself, a very healthy rosy glow coloring her cheeks. "Wow, something's different about you," she observed. Even the way her sister walked had changed. There was a freedom to her gait and a little bit of a sway to her hips. "What happened?"

Linnsa blushed, but not from embarrassment. It was from excitement and exhilaration. "Genzo and I are going to get legally married today, we just decided last night."

"Ohhhhhhhhhh." The reason for the jaunt in her sister's step was becoming clear.

"And since we're going to be official, well...last night and this morning..."

"You guys finally did it?" Angela practically screeched with excitement. "You have to tell me everything! Did he go crazy? It didn't hurt, did it? I mean, you look like you're okay."

"I'm a little sore, truth be told, but even that feels good," she shyly admitted. "I didn't think it was fair to make him wait, he'd been patient for so long."

"So how'd it happen?" Angela was on pins and needles.

"Well actually, we didn't make it to the actual sex "sex" part until this morning."

Her sister was puzzled. "How the hell was he able to wait so long after you gave him the green light?"

Linnsa giggled. "Well, he always seemed to lose it before we could get to that part. That and I fell asleep"

Thinking about how long Genzo had waited and how many nights he must have gone to bed frustrated given his high sex drive, Angela couldn't help it and began laughing uncontrollably. "The poor thing!" she managed to wheeze between laughs.

"That's not the craziest part," Linnsa continued. "When he actually broke me in, it was more like an accident and I'm not sure he even knew that it had happened."

That made no sense at all. "How the fuck could he possibly 'not' know?"

Angela's mouth fell open when her sister explained, "Well, he kind of...passed out."

"Like, fell asleep?"

"Nope." Her sister had a half evil smirk on her face during her most recent admission.

"You-you fucked him senseless?"

Linnsa chortled at the incredulousness in her voice. "I suppose I did."

"I knew it. I KNEW it!" Angela shouted with an I-told-you-so sort of inflection. "It's always the quiet ones you have to watch out for." When her sister began giggling sadistically, she asked, "What there's more?" She narrowed her eyes. "What did you do?"

"Well, I thought since I had so little experience, I would practice a little while he was napping."

She couldn't believe her ears. "You fucked him while he was unconscious? He was still...you know..."

"Mm hm." Her face was the dictionary definition of smug. "But I was worried that this was becoming a priapism, so that's why I came up here. To give him a chance to...relax." At that euphemism both sisters began cackling with laughter. Angela began cracking up even harder suddenly after she had a realization. "What's so funny?"

Trying to hold back her glee, Angela snorted, "You raped him."

Linnsa's eyes grew wide with shock. "No, I did not!"

"Yes you did," she hooted with barely concealed satisfaction. "It's not like he could consent if he was passed out. You may as well have roofied him."

"I guess I did," was her sister's sheepish concession. "Does that mean I took my own virginity? Well this definitely didn't go the way I thought it would. "

"Or how Genzo thought, I'll bet." Putting an arm around her sister's shoulder, she hugged her and asked, "Are you happy?"

"I am." Linnsa hugged her back. "I really am."

"Don't know if we can say the same for Genzo, though," Angela mused with mock seriousness. This sent both women back into a giggling fit.

Noboru joined them in the living room. "Why do I have the feeling nothing good is happening when you two laugh like this?"

"Sure it's good," Angela retorted devilishly. "For us." They both smiled when they saw the nervousness in his face at her comment.

____________________

Genzo came to and winced when he felt the blanket atop him brush his penis. He felt sore and sensitive. "Linnsa?" She was nowhere and he called her names a few more times. When he got no response, a small wave of panic flooded him until he noticed the handwritten note next to his pillow.

"Went to my sister's. Hope it was good for you. Thanks for a great night!" There was a little heart and a smiley face scribbled next to the words.

He couldn't remember her leaving. He tried to think of the last thing he did remember. They had sixty-nined, but for some reason he knew that there was more he was missing. Touching his face, he felt the salty dried remnants of their coupling and determined he needed a shower. He grimaced as the hot water pelted his dick. "[Nanda?]" (what, J). Looking closer, he saw that there was a large amount of dried blood all over him. "I took her virginity?" he wondered aloud in Japanese. How could he not remember it? He had waited over a year for that moment, but apparently it had already happened without his knowledge. He was about to lose his shit when he remembered the note Linnsa had left him. She didn't sound angry or regretful. Her tone was happy and playful. She wasn't mad.

He hoped.

Feeling a dull throbbing in his balls and an unpleasant ache in his penis, he deliberately attempted not to think about what had transpired in the last twelve hours, lest his cock took control. He focused instead on the preparations for their departure and the plans to go to court to formalize their union. Because she was upstairs, he opted for loose fitting pajama bottoms rather than actual pants. He needed the leg room. The walk to Noboru's condo was going to be a bitch.

When he saw the door open to Noboru and Angela's unit, he knew instantly by the huge smile on her face that she had already been filled in on the night's events and likely knew more than he did. She unsuccessfully tried to smother her amusement as Genzo entered walking like a cowboy in a bad Western preparing for a draw. He was so embarrassed he couldn't even meet her eyes to tell her to shut up. Seeing Linnsa sitting on the couch, his smile returned as she held her arms out to him in greeting. Hugging her gingerly, he made sure that their lower halves had some distance to them. This triggered peals of laughter from both sisters and Genzo wanted the ground to swallow him up, it was so humiliating. When Linnsa tried to sit in his lap as was her usual custom, the two women noted how he retreated from her.

Feeling badly for how exposed he felt, Angela announced, "I'm going to get ready for your court appearance. You two crazy kids behave." She punctuated her last sentence with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Genzo was so unsure of himself he had nothing in the form of a reply. Turning to look at Linnsa, his tone was hesitant. "Are you alright? Did I hurt you? I was worried when I awoke to find you gone."

He looked so terribly anxious. Linnsa took his hand and patted it to calm him. "How much do you remember?" It was clear by how he ducked his head that he didn't remember the high points. "Sweetie, I'm okay. In fact, I feel really great and I am even more in love with you than before, though I didn't think it was possible. It was worth the wait."

vinkb
vinkb
167 Followers
12