Take Her

Story Info
Two friends fuck his wife while he watches.
3.1k words
4.38
47.1k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TAKE HER

"Go ahead, rape the bitch. Teach her a lesson." It was my husband Dennis speaking. He was encouraging his friends Jeff and Dave to fuck me.

It wouldn't really be rape, because I wanted them to do it. I've had a fantasy about being forced to have sex and my husband gets turned on by it too. We've been aroused by stories in Literotica and other forums where a wife is forced to have sex while her husband watches, helplessly. It was a dark fantasy, one of those that you think about, but don't want to actually happen.

Jeff and Dave were not going to do anything until I taunted them. "You guys aren't capable of doing anything. I doubt that you could get it up for a woman who resisted you. You're used to women who just lie on their backs and invite you to fuck them."

Jeff said, "Don't push your luck Steph." I'm Stephanie.

I said, "Luck is the only way you ever get laid."

Dave said, "You don't think we could take you? You think all that karate shit you've taken would be enough to keep two men from fucking you."

I said, "I dare you to try, you limp-dicked pussies. C'mon, rape me."

Jeff said, "It wouldn't be rape. You want us to do it."

I walked up and slapped him on the face. "Fuck you." I said.

"No, it's going to be fuck you!" He replied as he grabbed my one wrist.

Dave came up behind me and put his arms around my chest, pinning my arms against my sides. Then Jeff reached into my frilly little shirt and pulled it apart. The buttons popped off and my little white bra was on display. My nipples were hard and I knew they could see the pink color through the thin bra. The bra hooked in the front, but Jeff didn't bother to unhook it, he just pulled it apart, ruining the fasteners but more importantly, exposing my breasts. He put his hands on my tits and fondled my nipples. Then Dave reached around and was fondling my tits too.

I surprised them when I attempted to knee Jeff in the balls. I missed, but he had to move away. Dave had loosened his grip while he was playing with my tits, so I twisted free from his grasp. I stood looking at them defiantly with my breasts heaving from the exertion and the excitement.

I looked at my husband and said, "That's right Dennis, you just sit there, afraid that these guys will kick your ass if you try to intervene to keep them from raping your wife."

Dennis was watching and had his little camera in his hand, taking a video of what was about to happen.

This had all started in the years after we had been married. Dennis and I would read dirty stories, watch porno-flicks and imagine all sorts of erotic scenarios where we would substitute ourselves for the people having the experiences. There were stories of gang-bangs, threesomes with two men and a woman or two women and a man; girl on girl stuff; light bondage, exhibitionism and other things. We liked most of the stuff we read and saw and our sex was heightened by imagining we were the ones in the stories or movies. One of the scenarios was where the husband had to watch the wife get fucked for various reasons, paying off the husband's gambling debt or fucking the husband's boss for a promotion. Some stories that appealed to us were the forced sex ones, not anything violent, but where the wife was taken by a number of men against her will and where they overcame her initial reluctance and she enjoyed the sex with her husband forced to watch. We enjoyed stories where a couple was stopped by the police and the wife had to fuck the cops to avoid a ticket. Of course, in all of the stories, the wife would initially be resistant, but eventually her slutty nature would emerge and she would enjoy getting screwed.

My husband was watching these two men, friends of his, attacking his wife. By the bulge in his pants, I could tell he was enjoying it. My juices were flowing as we continued.

The two men were trying to corner me in our back yard. We have a stockade fence that limited my ability to escape and they were blocking the way to any gate or the house. The two of them were approaching me and I backed away. I kicked a leg at Jeff, a sort-of half-assed karate kick. He grabbed my ankle and pulled my leg so I fell to the ground. They were both on top of me in an instant. Jeff grabbed my shorts at the waist and pulled them down my thighs, over my knees and off my feet. My one shoe came with them. Now I was wearing just my little set of panties, one shoe and my opened shirt and bra.

I wasn't wearing much to start with. I tend to dress provocatively. Today, I had been wearing a tight, buttoned crop-top with the little bra underneath. My midriff was bare and my breasts were straining to escape my top, letting the men see a good-bit of cleavage. Below, I wore cut-off jean shorts that didn't fully cover my ass-cheeks. I have nice tanned legs and I had shaved them just that morning. As I struggled against these two men, my shirt and bra were ruined and my shorts were gone. My panties were partially pulled down and the top of my pubic bush was peeking out. The top of my ass-crack was taunting my two assailants.

I struggled to get free and got to my feet. Dave had pulled my shirt and bra from one arm and I shrugged the useless garments from my other arm as a I stood. I was now nearly naked. My breasts were heaving with each breath. My nipples were hard and my areolas darkened with my arousal. My husband's video showed me standing defiantly in the corner of our yard, covered with a sheen of perspiration. Jeff and Dave were closing in and I was defenseless.

The two men had been our friends for a long time. Dave and his wife were friends from back in college. They'd gotten divorced, unfortunately. Jeff had never married. He was a player, with many lady-friends, but hadn't found the right one, I guess. They would come over to watch football and help with projects around the house and such. There had been some sexual-innuendos and we had even talked about sexual fantasies with Dave and his now-ex-wife. Dennis and I had revealed some of our fantasies including the one of me being forced to have sex while Dennis watched. Jeff had asked what kind of men did we envision raping me. We didn't answer. Jeff had said to let him know if we ever wanted to make our fantasy become a reality.

Jeff and Dave removed their shirts and moved closer to me. Dave held my hands while Jeff grabbed my panties and tried to remove them. He managed to pull them down onto my thighs, exposing my pussy and my ass. I'd lost my other shoe in the struggle. When Jeff got my panties down above my knees, they effectively hobbled me so I couldn't move away from the two men.

Dave put his arms around me and pulled me to the ground; his hands were all over my breasts and my stomach. Jeff pulled my panties away and grabbed my flailing ankles. They had successfully stripped me, seeing me naked for the first time. They paused to leer at me, their quarry, before taking the next step. Jeff stripped and I saw his hard cock for the first time.

We'd had dinner that evening and I made a couple of batches of daiquiris to go along with the beer they were drinking. Somehow, the conversation migrated to a story about some famous Hollywood guy forcing aspiring actresses to have sex. They asked me how I would react to such a situation and I coyly said I might resist at first, but then enjoy myself. "I like being fucked, so why not enjoy it."

"What if the guy just forced himself on you?" Jeff asked.

I was talking slutty and said, "Ooh. That might be fun."

Dave asked, "You'd really like to be taken against your will?"

I said, "Maybe. A lot of girls have that fantasy."

They shook their heads and then my husband said, "She has her rape fantasies."

I said to him, "And you'd like to watch."

My husband didn't say anything, but I knew what he was thinking and I said, "You'd like to see a couple of men rape me, wouldn't you?"

He nodded. The air was thick with tension. Would we actually do this?

I was in a challenging mood and said, "What if your two friends fucked me while you watched?"

"You wouldn't do it."

I looked at Dave and Jeff and asked them, "Would you guys do me, while Dennis watched?"

They didn't think I was serious, but I told them I was. I was sitting in a lawn chair and raised one of my legs. I pulled the gusset of my shorts and panties aside and showed them my hairy cunt. "I'll bet you've been thinking about what my pussy looks like for years."

They nodded that they had so I said, "Well here's your chance to find out what my pussy feels like with your cock in it."

After a few more barbs back and forth, that's when my husband told his friends to "Go ahead, rape the bitch. Teach her a lesson."

Now, I was naked, on the ground at their mercy. Jeff was holding my legs apart while Dave held my wrists on the ground. Jeff looked at me to see if I wanted him to continue and I said, "Go ahead, fuck me." My pussy was wet and I wanted them to take me.

Jeff held my legs apart and aimed his prick at my crotch. It was hard and aimed right at its target. He moved up and I felt his cock touching my labia. No other man had ever been inside me. I looked over at my husband; I was about to be shared with his friend. Jeff's cock easily slid into my wet honey-pot. My married cunt was faithful no-more. It felt good when his prick hit bottom. His pelvis was against mine. We were looking into each other's eyes. Jeff replaced Dave's hands holding my wrists with his. I was splayed open, feeling helpless to Jeff fucking me. I closed my eyes for a bit to focus my attention on the feeling of his prick inside me. It was gliding back and forth in my slippery channel and I found myself approaching an orgasm. I concentrated on the thought that I was being taken against my will by one man, with another waiting. I was getting fucked, whether I wanted it or not. Jeff's cock paused and I felt his body flex and his prick pulse and then his cum poured over the inside of my vagina. I came too, biting my lip and breathing heavily as the warmth rushed over me. I laid there helplessly while Jeff dismounted.

Dave climbed on immediately. I looked at him and said, "Fuck me hard. Force me to take your cock." I didn't want there to be any doubt that I wanted this, but I wanted to be taken forcibly. Dave was naked with his dick sticking out. He rolled me onto my stomach in the grass. I was covered with sweat, dirt and loose grass. Dave spread my legs, lifting my ass into the air to gain access to my cunt. He smacked my ass and then I felt his prick poking around, looking for my hole. He found it quickly enough and I felt his prick slide into me. I had my hair tied in a pony-tail. Dave grabbed it and pulled my head back. I rose to my hands and knees and he stood behind me, rapidly jamming his cock into me, without regard to how I felt. He was fucking me, fucking me hard.

Jeff came around to the front of me and pushed his sloppy cock into my mouth. He had remnants of his semen and the juices from my cunt on his dick. With Dave holding my hair, I couldn't move, so Jeff put his prick against my lips and pushed it into my mouth. He proceeded to mouth-fuck me while Dave forcibly plundered my cunt from behind.

Dave asked his friend, "Should I fuck her in the ass?"

Ass-fucking was sometimes part of my fantasies, but I didn't really enjoy it. Nevertheless, Dave pulled his dick out of my pussy and he aligned it with my poor little rose-bud asshole. I felt him push a little and he spread my sphincter open with the tip of his cock. I could hardly breathe with Jeff's cock pushing into my throat, but I came. I came powerfully. Everyone could see the release of fluid that poured onto the ground. Part of it was urine, but most of it was my lady-cum. I was overwhelmed sensually with being dominated by these two men. I had to pull my head away from Jeff's cock to breathe. The feeling of the cock sliding part-way into my ass made me feel so depraved. I couldn't stop coming. Dave's cock slid in farther and my asshole hurt from being invaded so mercilessly. Dave didn't care about how I felt, he was fucking me. I did yelp that my asshole hurt from his unlubricated invasion, and he preferred the slippery channel in my cunt, so he withdrew and plunged his dick back into my vagina and slammed against me. His hips were thrusting forward and banged against me with each push. I guess that's where the term 'getting banged' comes from. Dave was tugging on my hair and my neck hurt from being pulled back. Jeff had returned his prick to my mouth and had lodged his prick in my throat. He knew I couldn't breathe with the prick in my gullet, but he was concentrating on his own enjoyment. I was naked, helpless and being fully spit-roasted by two men with hard pricks, thinking only of their pleasure.

Finally, Dave unloaded a huge gusher of cum into my cunt. Jeff followed quickly. I swallowed some of his semen into my lungs and choked to gain my breath after Jeff withdrew his deflated member.

I laid face-down in the grass. Thoroughly used and exhausted. My assailants were getting dressed. Dave took his belt and whipped it against my naked ass. It stung and left a red welt. "Thanks Steph. Nice cunt. Nice asshole."

Jeff was more considerate. He leaned down and asked if I was okay. I said I was and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. They left me laying on the grass, naked with cum leaking from my engorged pussy.

The two men dressed and left. My husband walked them to the gate. They didn't talk much other than to ask if he was okay. He said he thought so. The whole experience was more intense than he had imagined it would be.

When my husband returned, he came over to where I was still laying in the yard, naked and defiled. He knelt down beside me and kissed my cheek.

I said to him, "Fuck me. Put your dick where theirs were. I want you to feel their cum inside my cunt."

His dick slid easily into my sloppy pussy. He was straddling my hips, fucking me while I laid there on my stomach and relished the feeling of his familiar cock inside me.

"Put it in my ass, where he was."

Dennis aimed his cock at my asshole and pushed in. I stopped him from going too far. I really like the feel of his cock when it pushes past my sphincter and pries open my asshole to his invasion. There are a lot of nerves there and it really feels good. He held his prick there for a while, but he had to have more. He pushed forward and his dick slid farther up my ass. I lifted my butt to give him better access. I wanted him to fuck me in the ass, to take me and have every part of me. I would not have thought it possible, but I had another orgasm. I was lost in the sensations of being a woman and being fucked completely and thoroughly. Three men had busted their load inside my holes and I wanted even more. I imagine the neighbors heard my shrieking as my husband plundered my ass.

"Did you like seeing me get fucked?" I asked.

His actions with his prick gave me the answer. "It was so hot, seeing them take you despite your resistance. They were raping you, but then you liked it. You couldn't overcome the slut inside you and your enjoyed getting fucked like that."

With that, he unloosed a torrent of cum into my ass. He laid on top of me for a while until we both relaxed from the tremendous sexual high.

My shirt was torn and dirty, my bra ruined. My shorts and panties had been thrown to the side. I was too tired to move. I just took in the memory of what had just happened. Two men and forced themselves on me and I had multiple orgasms while they fucked me. My husband had watched me get raped while he was playing with his cock. Three cocks had emptied themselves into my mouth, pussy and asshole.

I left my clothes there, stood slowly and walked back into our house, filthy and naked, with my husband's arm around me.

I went upstairs and took a nice bath, soothing my sore asshole and my well-used pussy. Some warm tea soothed my cock-probed throat. I dried myself and crawled into bed beside my husband, still naked. He held me in his arms where I felt safe and we quickly fell asleep.

I wonder what we are going to say the next time we see Jeff and Dave. My husband is editing the video he took. Maybe our two friends would like to watch it. I know I will.