Take It All Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom" I heard his grunt as I swallowed as much of him as I could.

"Guukkkk" I gagged as he drove deep into my throat. Spit ran from the corner of my mouth, yet I pushed my head down.

I could have suffocated to death with that thing shoved down my throat and I wouldn't have cared at that moment. I felt like a starved woman sitting at a buffet not being able to eat for the last half hour; then suddenly being released, and I devoured him.

Wet sucking and slurping filled the living room as my bobbed my head up and down; his hands guiding my head as fingers wrapped in my hair. He was fucking my mouth as his hips pumped, and I was sucking him as deep as my throat could stand.

"Mom...oh God mom" I heard him moan above me.

Yes, give it to me; I thought. I sucked even harder, jamming my throat deeper as I gagged. His hips moved faster as he pumped that massive cock in and out. Was he using my mouth; was I sucking him like some sex crazed whore? It didn't really matter anymore; the only thing important boiled inside those heavy balls, and I wanted it.

"AHHHHGGGGGGGGGGG" I heard his primal roar fill the living room.

"Mmmmmmmmm" I murmured my approval as that thick cock pulsed along my tongue.

That first hot blast literally rocketed past my gullet and slid down my throat to my belly. Pulling my head back, I clamped my lips around the swollen crown as a second hot eruption filled my mouth with his thick salty cream. I swirled my tongue in it as his head popped free, I tasted him and just as I swallowed a third weaker blast coated my face. God he came and came; I had never met a man who could produce so much sperm as he bathed my face.

I sat there, trembling in the chair not as his mother; but as some wanton woman who offered her body to an alpha male; and he took it. He dropped to his knees between my thighs, gripping my hips as his head drove forward.

"Peter" I gasped as I realized what he was about to do.

"PEEETTEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR" I wailed as his hot mouth slammed over my dripping pussy.

My hand slapped onto his broad shoulders, my nails digging into his flesh as that fat tongue drove up inside me. If he hadn't been holding me down I think I would have rocketed out of the chair right there.

"Oh God...Peter...yes...oh god yes...lick...oh fuck..." I babbled as he devoured me.

Hot juices gushed out to coat his face, and he continued. My gut knotted as I vibrated on the chair. I heard slurping and sucking, obscene sexy noises fill the room. I held onto his shoulders as my ass threatened to bounce up and down. A haze slipped over me as I hung on that cliff...waiting.

Then he opened his mouth, sucked in my clit, and lashed it inside his hot mouth with the tip of his tongue. My brain melted and my gut wrenched.

"CUMMMINNNGGGGGGGGGGGG" I screamed as my body released for the first time in ages.

I gurgled and whimpered as he held me to the chair, I felt hot juices spray from between my thighs and I knew I was washing his face, yet he pressed on. The first orgasm simply rolled into a second as I lost myself in the sensations. In that moment, my nineteen year old child; became the man of my dreams.

"Peter...oh my God" I moaned as his face came free and I felt his body once again slide upward between my thighs.

When he had settled back onto his knees between my lewdly spread thighs, he stared into my eyes. "I love you" he whispered.

"I...oh FUCK" I grunted as that fat head slid between my slick lips and slid inside me with an obscene sucking sound.

I reached out and wrapped my arms around him, clinging to him as I stared into his eyes; feeling inch by inch as that hard thick cock filled me. God he stretched me like I had never felt, touched places so deep I didn't know they existed. MY body shook and clung to him as he drove past where any man had ever been.

"Mom" he moaned softly as he pressed against me, my breasts flattened against his chest.

"Peter" I moaned back as I felt him finally bottom out inside me.

"Where should I..." Peter grunted softly.

God even now he was thinking of me; I stared into his burning eyes. "Fill me" I grunted.

I wasn't a forty year old mother as he effortless lifted my body from the chair. I clung to him powerful body as he turned on his knees and slowly lowered me to my back on the living room floor. I stared up into the same lust and hunger that had to be showing from me.

"Fuck me" I gasped as he laid me out for the taking.

His hips slowly drew back until the crowned head rested inside me. "Happy Birthday" he muttered, and then his hips slammed down on me.

"FFFUUCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as it felt like a log split me in half.

Peter levered himself onto his arms as he towered over me; his hips slamming down into me as I felt every stroke. Having sex in a bed is one thing, the mattress gives under you. On the floor, whether carpeted or not, the hard surface gives you nowhere to go. I took every damned inch as Peter pounded down into me.

"God yes...fuck me...fuck me..." I grunted in time to his strokes.

"Love you...wanted this..." I heard him pant above me.

Cum half dried on my face as he leaned down and pressed his lips to mine; my breasts bouncing and swaying to his powerful thrusts as my nipples scrapped his chest. I brought my legs up and wrapped them around his waist, locking my ankles as I opened myself more to him. I could feel my juices dribbling down the crack of my ass as wet sucking noises mixed in the air with the sound of skin slapping on skin.

I looked up and saw the concentration in his face as he held back, wanting to prolong it further. I could have fucked like this forever, but there was something I wanted; no something I needed. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I lifted my head up.

"Don't stop...don't ever stop fucking me" I whispered as I nipped at his earlobe.

"Mom...I'm going to cum" Peter's voice cracked with desire.

"I know baby" I breathed into his ear. "Give it to me, cum in momma" I grunted as he drove down.

That did the trick; Peter threw his head back and with a primal howl slammed his cock deep. God, I was so full I couldn't even think straight, I swore he was pressing into my womb. A white heat filled my belly as Peter roared his release. I was doing it, I was committing not only incest; but possibly breeding incest as my son unloaded inside of me.

There would be time to worry about that in the morning my brain dimly thought; I could only whimper my surrender as that massive cock poured hot cream deep into my belly.

My arms and legs dropped limp to the floor as Peter pinned me there. In total surrender, I convulsed as my pussy clamped down on him. An orgasm the likes I had never felt erupted in my core.

"Cumming" I grunted softly; then my body convulsed.

"CUMMMMINNNGGGGGG" I screamed as hot juices sprayed out to wash his belly pressed against mine.

I blindly reached up and raked my nails down his powerful pectorals as I exploded under him. Hot cream was gushing out around his cock to run down my ass and form a hot puddle under me.

In the middle of my convulsion I felt the unbelievable sensation as Peter pulled back and then slammed down hard into me.

"NAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I wailed as the vibrations and convulsions only intensified.

My God this nineteen year old knew tricks men twice his age had never learned. His buried cock jerked inside my belly and I felt; God help me I FELT his cum start to fill me. It was the most incredible sensation as heat swept over my walls as I felt his first blast wash my pussy.

"YES, OH MY FUCKING GOD" I screamed as he drove my convulsions even higher. "Fill me...fill my pussy...Oh God yes..." I babbled.

Peter grunted and a second thick wad dumped inside me, I felt that sensation of fullness grow as he stretched me completely with both cock and cum. God how much cum was in him I marveled as a third thick rope pumped into me.

I felt his arms starting to give and as he slowly lowered down, I managed to lever our bodies over until we lay on our sides facing each other, his still twitching cock buried inside me. I know the look of bliss had to me mirrored on my face. Alcohol or not, that was the best fuck I had ever experienced.

"Holy shit" Peter whispered as he looked into my face. "That was..."

"Perfection" I whispered back as I carressed his face.

Peter gave a slow groan as his exhausted body relaxed wrapped in my arms. I knew there was no denial; I wanted this again and again. I looked deep into my own sons' eyes and committed my final act.

"When do you work next" I asked with a crooked smile.

"Tuesday" he panted back.

"You know, I've always told you to be the best at whatever you do" I told him. "So I think you should practice between now and Tuesday...a lot" I smiled.

"Oh really" a small smirk I always saw on his face when he was so confident of himself.

"When you want, where you want, and how often you want" I cooed back.

"Oh really" he repeated softly.

I felt his hips shift against me, and God damn if that thick cock wasn't still steel hard buried inside me; God the virility of youth. "You're still hard" I said in wonder.

"I hate to tell you mom, I always am around you" I saw him blush at his words.

"Oh God" I couldn't stop the moan.

12