Take me, Leo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started fingering her, with one finger and then two, going faster and faster, deeper and deeper into her loosening passage while she continued moaning louder and louder and pushed my nose and lips into her folds, my tongue assaulting the tiny red glans of her clitoris.

The wet splashing inside her hole got wetter and her moans got louder. I felt her legs quivering, and just as she was about to cum, I stopped.

She licked her lips ravenously, holding swollen breasts in her hands and dripping juices from her pussy onto the floor. I grabbed her by the ass cheeks, lifted her up and threw her on the bed. Her lips drooling with desire and desperation, she opened her legs and started fingering herself.

I pounced onto the bed and climbed on top of her. Was I really gonna fuck my sister? Take her virginity?

My mind kept insisting that we were consenting adults who loved each other. But this felt wrong. Maybe the taboo itself enhanced the experience?

I took my throbbing dick and tapped it at her wet entrance.

"No... not this." She shook her head.

"You sure? We... we could-"

"Get off of me."

I reluctantly climbed off her, feelings of dread creeping up my spine and displacing the mad lust that had been coursing through my veins. Did I mess up?

Alice grabbed my shoulders and pushed me onto my back. I looked at her, puzzled.

"I climb on top, mister." She grinned.

Relief flushed out the dread from my system as arousal took over again. I held my rigid rod as she lowered herself onto me, grunting with pain as she did. As her little hole swallowed me an inch at a time, tears trickled down her face from the pain but she kept going.

"We can stop." I said.

Alice shook her head, huffing as she took me into her deepest depths.

I sighed, searching her eyes for one final confirmation. Throughout our entire journey, this was the closest to each other we'd ever been, emotionally and physically. My little Alice... sitting on me naked with my dick buried into her cervix. Is it really gonna happen?

I placed my hand under her cushiony ass and gave her a push as she slid upwards, both of us whimpering in unison. Then she slid back down, then up, down and up, each stroke easier and smoother than the last. Her painful grunts were soon replaced by wild moans of pleasure.

"Boobs..." she pointed breathlessly at her mounds, bouncing up and down. I gladly grabbed a spongy boob in each hand, milking and rubbing her nipples with my thumbs. Like a desperate beast, Alice used her fingers to rub her wet clit, dripping her juices on my pubes as we fucked.

Up she went, down she came.

The room resonated with our breathless moans, the creaking bed and the wet sounds of our lovemaking. Here I was in this dark den of sin, while the world outside celebrated a new beginning.

I didn't want to leave this den. The one I loved was right here with me, or should I say in me. There was no boundary or hesitation or shame between us. We weren't two peas in a pod anymore, but a single pea. I'm sorry, Stephanie... I couldn't help it.

"Huhhh..." She exhaled. "I need to- I'm about to..."

I squeezed her boobs hard and thrust my pelvis in chorus as she rubbed her clit rapidly.

Alice threw her head back and shuddered as a mighty orgasm rocked her senses. Her walls pulsated and clenched my hardness, as if begging me to never leave. Streams of hot fluid hit my pelvis as she slowed down and collapsed on me, my dick still buried in her wetness.

Alice pushed herself up and climbed off of me, a trail of juices dripping from her love hole as my dick popped out, still hard and throbbing, on the verge of orgasm. As I reached ahead to carry myself the rest of the way, she grabbed my hand and shook her head vigorously.

Despite being drained by her orgasm, she grasped the base of my shaft and started devouring it with the same vigor as before, keen on completing her unfinished blow job.

As she bobbed her head up and down, I felt a wave rising within me, growing stronger and stronger until it knocked me off the world.

"Alice!" I gasped, grabbing her head and pushing my dick all the way in. Stream after stream of hot, thick semen shot from my pulsating dick down her throat. She gagged and gurgled, but swallowed it all as I held her firmly, the streams getting smaller and weaker. I pulled out my softening dick from between her lips, discharging the last strand of cum on her boobs. She looked at me proudly, happy that she had satisfied her Leo's desires.

She spread her arms and wrapped me in a tight hug. I patted her bare back, sniffing her intoxicating scent of our love, wishing we'd never have to walk out that door.

"I love you, Leo." She mumbled.

"I love you too, Alice."

"Stay with me."

"I will."

She was my Alice... mine to love. The New Year began as we lay naked holding each other tightly... shielded away from this cruel world... nestled in our den of sin.

12