Take Me, Tom Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohh, Tom, just never stop."

My free hand went to her cargo shorts. I unbuttoned them and slowly unzipped them.

"Ohhh, Tom. No. Not here. Anyone can..." she said, as I pulled her hair tighter.

I kissed her. My hand pushed her shorts down. I slipped my fingers under the tight waistband of her yellow panties. I slipped a finger into her already wet pussy.

"Ohh, fuck, Tom. No..." she moaned.

"Cum on my hand, Chrissie. Wet your panties for your brother. Do you want to see me stroking myself with them later? Hmmm? Go on, darling. Cum for me."

I slipped another finger and felt her respond. She was kissing me deeper and harder now. I could feel her hips moving, searching for that relief that she so desperately needed. I slid them in and out. I could feel how squishy she was and it turned me on. I let my finger drag over her clit, wanting her to cum for me.

"That's it, sis. Cum on your brother's fingers. It's what you've always wanted, isn't it?" I taunted.

"Ohh, God yes, Tom. I've always wanted this. You're such a bastard!" she hissed, as I continued to manipulate her pussy.

"Then cum. Get them wet for me. You want this, don't you? To wet your panties for your brother?"

I slid my fingers over her pussy, gently patting her whole pussy. I gently rubbed my finger over her now swollen clit, loving the feeling of it getting harder. I loved how wet she was. The more I played with her, taunted her, the more Chrissie streamed her creaminess onto my hand.

"Ahhhhhhh...yes!" she screamed, holding me tight, her nails digging into my shoulders.

I could feel her cum gushing out of her precious little slit.

"Yesss, Tom. Yesss!"

Chrissie pushed her pelvis up and took it all. I could feel her humping my fingers. Another strong gush coated my hand.

"That's it, Chrissie. Good girl. God, I love you!"

She continued cumming until she was through, almost flowing like she was squirting or peeing. She quickly pulled my hands out of her panties.

"Too sensitive," she said breathlessly.

I withdrew my hands from her soaked panties and looking her in the eye, licked my fingers and stuck them in my mouth.

"Ohh, fuck Tom! My bad, bad brother."

We lay there in the sunshine, relaxed and caught our breath.

"So," I finally said. "Shall we have lunch here or should we head for this lake?"

"I'm not moving anywhere for a while!" she laughed. "And I need to let my panties dry a bit, too!" she giggled.

I rolled onto my side and swept her damp hair from her face.

"You're gorgeous when you cum, Chrissie."

"I...I feel gorgeous, Tom. I haven't felt like this, well, in such a long time."

"Chrissie," I said, "you have had lovers since Jack left? Haven't you?"

" A few, but I've just been too busy with the kids and real life. There's been no one important in my life though."

There was a certain sadness on her face when she said this.

"Well, I hope that changes for you. Soon."

"I think it has," she said and kissed me tenderly.

I pulled out the lunch she had prepared and poured a nice rose' into the glasses she packed.

"To changes," I toasted.

She smiled and whispered, "To changes."

We touched glasses and kissed. Everything just felt so right.

A cool breeze was blowing, the sun was out, my sister had cum, and all was good with the world. It was one of the most serene moments of my life.

"Tom? What about--" she started.

"Shhh, Chrissie. There'll be time to talk about...now."

"How did you know what I was going to say?"

I just smiled. "All I will say on The Subject is, well, we weren't supposed to be together. 'Till now."

Chrissie put her glass down and jumped on me, covering me with her lips.

12