Take Me, Tom Pt. 08-09

Story Info
A Night at the Auction...and more revelations.
8.8k words
4.79
12.6k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Thanks to everyone for your welcome comments. The encouragement helps! Thanks, also, to Kinjisato for his keen eye and discipline. And perseverance. Thanks, Paolo, for your ideas on the direction. I'll be including those, so thanks!

I have included two chapters this time. I think it may flow a bit better for you, the reader! It's a bit long but hopefully worth the time!

Take Me, Tom Chapter 8

We ate a leisurely breakfast then finished readying ourselves for the day.

As I slipped my suit jacket on, Chrissie turned to me.

"God, Tom. You do look so...so handsome! I could do you right now, you know?"

I could only smile. " I could do you, too, Chrissie," and we kissed before opening the front door.

"I'll call you later to give you an idea when I'll be in, okay?" I asked.

"I look forward to it, Tom," she smiled. "Have a wonderful day."

I arrived downtown forty-five minutes later and parked up.

Walking into the office I felt a certain peace, thinking I had really missed this place.

We gathered everyone around and laid out what we needed to do today. I spent time just going over reports and setting up a few meetings for later in the week.

It pleased me that everyone was focused on what needed doing.

The sun was setting by the time I was ready to leave.

I messaged Chrissie and told her I was leaving and would be home soon.

I had never had to answer to or be responsible to anyone for a long time. This was something I would need to get used to.

On getting back to Highland Park, I pulled into the drive.

I used my key and walked in. It seemed so natural.

Chrissie was in the kitchen and walked seductively to me. I would never tire of her walk.

Chrissie was wearing what looked like yoga wear. Skin-tight leotard, a small t-shirt and no shoes.

I noticed a slight 'camel-toe' in her leotard.

Fuck, I thought.

Embracing me, she muttered, "Hungry?" with coquettish eyes.

"For you, yes!" I breathed.

I picked her up, my hand fondling her tight ass. My fingers firmly found her crevice and swept up.

I could feel Chrissie pressing against my now hard cock.

She imperceptibly slid down me giving me the sexiest 'come hither' look.

God, I thought. What this woman does to me!

She wiggled from my arms and turned towards the kitchen.

Her perfect tight ass was teasing me.

"I've made some soup and bread. Will that be enough for you?"

"Perfect, Chrissie," Thanks..."

"Have you been, uh, walking around like that all day?" she asked, her eyes going to my hard cock.

I laughed out loud. "Only the last ten minutes," I said sheepishly.

"Good," she whispered.

I asked about her day and what Emily and she had gotten up to.

"Well, we have one exhibit being installed tomorrow then we can really get a start on the photography presentation. Emily and I work so well together," she said.

"It seems that way. It's great to work with people that have the same ambition and outlook as you. I'm pleased you both get along so well."

"Oh! And, well, we're having a charity event this Friday. We have a gaggle of politicians and business people coming to an event. And...I have to go to these things. You know, network and pry their checkbooks open. Would you like to be my 'plus one'?"

"Chrissie, I'd love to! Thanks for asking me. Yes! Definitely. What's the dress code? I assume a step up from shabby chic?"

"A few steps up, Tom." she laughed. "Do you have a tux in that bag of yours?"

"Of course, I don't!" I stammered. " I'm sure I can track one down by Friday though. What's the charity?"

"Us," she said giggling. "We need the money. Revenue has been off this year so...We do these several times a year and give the moneyed people time to mingle without the, uh, general public?" she said haltingly.

"Sounds like a bit of entitlement to me," I said.

"Yeah. You're probably right but really, the money does support us. You may even know some of the people or at least can twist some arms for us?"

"I'd love to, Chrissie."

"Goody!" she shrieked, as if she was eighteen again.

I asked if Emily was coming.

"Yes. Of course! She doesn't get out of these things if I don't," she laughed. "She'll bring her husband, David. I've met him and he's a real nice guy. I think you'll get along. And yes, he knows, too," she said quizzically.

"Chrissie," I said with exasperation dripping from my voice. "Who else knows? You know we have to be careful."

"No one, Tom. I promise. Emily asked me if she could tell him. She had to talk with someone so I told her yes. We're safe, okay? Believe me, she's kept more than that from David!" she laughed.

"Hmmm," I muttered. "So, David doesn't know about, well, Emily and you? But if you're okay then...Speaking of people that don't know, mom called me today. She wants us over for lunch on Saturday, okay? I couldn't say 'no' and she kind of wasn't actually asking so..."

"Fuck," Chrissie stuttered. "You don't think they..." and her voice drifted off. "And no, David definitely doesn't know about...us. I don't think he'd take it as well as you have."

"No. Definitely not, unless they've seen us out but I doubt it. I think it's best if we say nothing right now. Let's get them used to me being here and all for a while."

"A while? You're going back in two weeks!" she said, with

harshness in her voice. She wasn't happy.

"Hey. Behave, okay? Everything will work out. We just have to go slow and watch ourselves. If Jack found out, he'd take the kids and we'd be in jail, or at the very least, ostracised at work and around here. I know this has happened quickly, but let's just take those small steps, okay?"

"Yes, but..." she mumbled.

"Chrissie, do you trust me?"

With a slight hesitation, she said, "Of course I do, Tom. Always. I'm counting on you, on us."

"So, lunch, Saturday. We say nothing. It'll be fine, okay?" I said, trying to reassure her.

Chrissie smiled her Chrissie smile and I knew all was okay.

"Anyways, have you been working out or something? Yoga or pilates or something?" I asked, motioning to her clothes.

"Oh, this old thing?" she said slyly. "Just something comfortable to wear around the house after a long day. Do you, uhm, like it?"

Chrissie stood up, grabbed our now-empty bowls and turned around walking to the sink.

She turned her head and looked at me. I didn't see her eyes. I was too busy taking in her firm ass.

When I looked up, I blushed.

"I gather you do?" she said giggling.

"Chrissie, you're killin' me here," I said with exasperation.

"Moi?" she said coyly. "Is it because of my," and her hands swept over her braless tits, "breasts? They don't show... too much, do they?"

"Chrissie," I muttered.

"Or, perhaps these old...leggings? she whispered as her fingers slowly slid through her covered labia. " Hmmm?"

"Chrissie!" I groaned.

"Or...or," she breathlessly said as she turned around. " Perhaps you like how tight they are on my...ass? Tell me, Tom. I want to know." she said slyly sliding her hands over her constricted butt.

"Fuck, Chrissie. Just...just behave. Or else!" I exclaimed.

"Or else, Tom? Hmmm? Or else what? What are you going to do? Spank me? Hmm? Bite me? Or...? What's it to be, Tom? Hmmm?" she teased.

Chrissie slid her fingers inside her tight leggings. I followed her tiny digits as they delved lower. I watched as her fingers slid through her lips, rubbing slowly up and down.

Pulling them out, she seductively opened her mouth and licked her fingers.

"Play with me, Tom..." she whispered.

Noisily I moved my chair away from the table.

I stood there, staring at my sister.

I slowly loosened my tie, my eyes never leaving hers.

Chrissie persisted in teasing me, running her hands over her hard nipples and down between her legs.

"Is my brother going to...rape me? Hmmm? Tell me, Tom. Do you want me?" she moaned. "Take me, Tom," she hissed.

Chrissie's eyes went to my covered cock, hard and proud.

I took a tentative step towards her. She stood her ground.

Another step and I was in front of her.

I lifted her head up and leant in, biting her neck and then pushed her against the fridge.

"You're really pushing things tonight, Chrissie," I said in a low voice.

"Then perhaps you should do something about it...Tom," she sighed indifferently.

I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed. My hand plunged into her tight leggings. My fingers felt her wetness, ready to be penetrated.

Chrissie wiped her wet fingers over my face.

"I want you wet, Chrissie," I hissed.

"Ohhh, Tom! I'm...always wet. For you!" she moaned.

My mouth viciously kissed her.

Chrissie's hands were around my neck, holding us firmly together.

"I...I can't help it," she sighed into my mouth.

I slipped a finger deep inside her. I could feel her lurch and her legs spread.

"You're so fucking naughty, sister."

"Ohh, God, Tom! I am! I am!"

I slipped another finger between her labia.

Chrissie's hands were now on my trousers, almost desperately feeling for my belt.

I slipped another finger in and fucked her.

Chrissie had my button undone and unzipped. Her soft hand grasped my cock and she pulled it from its confines.

Chrissie was stroking my hardness, her finger rubbing the pre-cum from my cock head.

"Take me, Tom. Just...just take me," she groaned.

I moved my one hand from her neck to her red hair and pulled it.

Tight.

"Arghhhh..." she grunted.

"I love your hair, Chrissie."

"Ohhh, Tom..."

I was forcefully finger fucking my sister as she tried to catch her breath.

I pulled my hand from her leggings and grabbed her hair and, almost growling, said, "Come with me," and dragged her to our bedroom.

I threw her down on the bed.

I stood there watching her whilst I slipped my trousers off. I kept my shirt on.

"Take 'em off!" I yelled.

"No, Tom. You...take them off," she jeered.

I gazed at the wet spot between her legs. I held my cock and slowly stroked it whilst looking into her glassy eyes.

"What are you going to do, Tom? Hmm? Cum on me? Hmm?" she chuckled.

I knelt over her and grasped the sides of her leggings, holding her there.

I leant down and brought my face to my sister's wet V and inhaled.

Chrissie's hands went to the back of my head and held me firm between her legs.

I kissed and bit her warm cunt.

"Ohh, fuck! Tom!" she screamed.

Looking at her I stood up and grasped my cock. I stared at her, while I stroked my cock, my pre-cum oozing from my slit onto her covered pussy.

"Fuck, Tom. What...just," she mumbled.

I roughly pulled her tight pants down, not caring if I ruined them.

"Ohhhh....Tom!" she squealed.

I tugged them down until they were off. I wrapped the soaked crotch area around my cock then threw them at Chrissie's face.

I knelt between her legs and lifted myself up, my arms keeping me steady. Chrissie tried to pull me down on top of her but I had the leverage.

She grabbed my hardness and urgently placed me at her gushy opening. Slowly. ever so slowly, I let myself sink into her.

"Ohhhh....yes, Tom. That's...that's what..." she moaned, clawing at my chest.

Chrissie lifted her pelvis up and spread her legs around mine.

She began to slowly hump my cock.

I just stayed there, still, and let Chrissie get the relief she desperately needed. My arms were still straight even though I knew Chrissie wanted me on top of her, taking her, possessing her.

I grabbed Chrissie's hands and held them above her head, slowly pressing my cock deep inside again. Chrissie closed her eyes, her head rocking to and fro and gave into her brother's hard, fleshy cock.

Her legs wrapped around me tighter. I could feel her delicious juices flowing out of her, giving my cock free access to her cunt.

I flicked my hips back and forth, desperately trying to feel every pore of her sweet spot.

"Fuck, Tom,!" she whimpered, "Just...just...take me. Fill me, Tom. I...I...need you!" she bellowed.

I kept teasing her, sliding in and out so deliciously slowly when I knew she just wanted to be fucked hard.

I took her hard nipple in my mouth and gently bit it before I sucked.

God, I thought, if I get her pregnant I can drink her.

That depraved thought somehow spurred me on, fucking her even harder and faster.

"Ohh, My...God...Tom!" she screamed. " Do it! Do it now!"

I slipped my hands under her ass and pulled her up, holding her firmly against me.

I looked down and saw my cock pummeling her, on every stroke I saw our thickness mixed together.

"Ohh, Chrissie. My...my...Chrissie!" I screamed as the first strong gush of my abundant cum used her.

"Yes, Tom!!!" Chrissie screamed, joining my exhalation.

"That's it, Chrissie. Take it. Take it all," I moaned as kept sliding in and out, emptying myself even more. " Take my cock, sister. Take the cock that's going to get you pregnant," I roared.

"God! You...you fuck...yessss!" she shrieked. "I want it, Tom. Put your cock in me, please!!"

I had never been harder or more filled with desire. And lust.

I pushed in and held my cock deep inside her and spurted the last of my sperm inside her.

I fell on Chrissie's chest, my breath heaving.

"Fuck, Chrissie. Fuck..." is all I could mutter.

My cock was still inside her, hopefully leaking just a few more globs of my fertility inside her.

"Ohh my Tom. I...I love you so." she sighed.

I lifted my head and loved the tranquil look on my Chrissie's face.

Our lips met and we kissed.

Chapter 9 The Auction

The rest of the week was a blur.

Work became a bit more hectic and pressurised as we were getting nearer to closing the acquisition. I worked several late nights pushing myself and everyone to prepare our client presentation on Tuesday. But it was Friday. I would be going into work on Sunday just to re-check a few papers, but Friday was here.

I made it to Chrissie's by five-thirty with plenty of time to get ready for her charity event tonight. I had collected a rental tux on my lunch break and it looked good. I walked into Chrissie's with the garment in a bag. Of course, she wanted to see it right away, but I held firm.

"You can see it before we go. Not before!"

"Awww, you're no fun! You used to be fun!" she said, flirting.

Chrissie had prepared a light meal, so we sat outside, enjoying the sun and caught up. Everyone was stressed at the Institute because of tonight's event but luckily, Chrissie just let it wash over her.

"Shall we have a quick shower and get ready?" she asked.

"Yeah, let's go, sweetheart. It should be an interesting evening! I'm looking forward to being out with you," I smiled.

Chrissie dragged me to the bedroom and slowly took my jacket off, kindly putting it on a hanger.

Looking into my eyes she began to loosen my tie then unbutton my starched shirt.

"Watch it, Chrissie," I laughed.

Her mouth came to my chest as she gingerly kissed me, her tongue gliding across my nipples.

She pulled the shirt over my shoulders and let it drop.

I slowly began to unbutton her silky blouse, my fingers sliding across her bra-encased breasts. I pulled on her blouse and stared at her beautiful 34A breasts through her bra. I lifted one and brought it to my mouth, loving the scent of her perfume on the

material.

Chrissie's hands were on my belt, loosening it and coyly unzipping me.

I followed her lead and did the same to her.

We laughed and stood back from each other and stripped.

"If only," she murmured.

Both naked, we walked into the shower and wasted no time. We did, as usual, wash each other with me bending down and kissing her little pussy and her, kissing my urgent cock. There was no oblique teasing this time though. Places to go and people to see!

I dried myself as I walked to the spare room and meticulously dressed. The tux fit just right. The tailor had finished his alterations and included a wonderful set of cuff-links. I fixed the tie and looked in the mirror.

I guess I'll pass, I thought.

I waited in the front room for Chrissie. I just knew I would be ready first. Ten minutes later I smelled her walking down the hallway.

Christ, I thought to myself. She's stunning.

"You're...you're breathtaking, Chrissie," I stammered.

Her hair was up in an (I found out later) Dutch Milkmaid Braids, similar to a French braid but so much sexier. She was wearing her turquoise necklace again, I'm certain for me. This was a woman who loved jewellery so I knew she had plenty to choose from. Chrissie was wearing the obligatory Little Black Dress, sexy but conservative. It had a plunging neckline that suited her physique beautifully, with enticing little black straps holding the dress

together. The cut was low and I noticed she wasn't wearing a bra. Chrissie filled it out attractively. It was cut a few inches above the knees but elegant.

"You're...you're beautiful Chrissie. Give us a twirl? Let's see it."

Chrissie turned her lithe body in a little swirl, her body sculpted to the material. Her stockings glimmered in the light. She wore black high heels with little red bows on the back.

My sister looked the epitome of sex.

"Your perfume? What is it? It...it smells delicious."

For once, Chrissie blushed.

"You bought this for me. For Christmas. It's the Guerlain you picked out. I love it! It's so...so sensual. I save it for the best

occasions, which means I hardly ever wear it but..."

"That's the Bois D'Armenie? Boy, I DO have good taste!" I laughed.

"That you do, brother," she smiled.

"And...if I do say so, you look incredible! Maybe we shouldn't go tonight?" she said, raising her eyebrows whilst toying with my tie.

I could only laugh and engulf her in my arms, inhaling her scent.

"We won't be missed, will we?" I tentatively asked.

Chrissie slapped my chest.

"C'mon. We have patrons to fleece! And...hands off the hair! Until later..." she giggled.

I drove to the Art Institute, my one free hand on her stockinged leg and hers on my thigh.

Chrissie gave me a rundown on how these things pan out.

If there was a particularly generous donor, they would offer them a mini-tour of whatever they wanted to see. Some patrons would ask about exhibits in progress, so Chrissie and Emily were there to talk about what they were working on and what was upcoming. Their remit also included what exhibits they would like to show, if only they had the money and resources, a particularly good way of opening purses and wallets.

"So. Tonight. Brother or friend?"

"I...I don't know, Tom. If I say you're my brother then that means we have to behave. If I say you're a friend, well..." she giggled.

"But when we come out, well, they'll know I lied about you. I'm stuck!"

"Okay...brother it is then. We'll just have to behave, okay? If and when we dance, we'll just have to behave and realize people will be looking at us, especially since the way you're dressed!"

"So...does that mean no holding my ass on the dance floor?" she grinned.

"One can only try."

We picked up Lake Shore Drive and just marvelled at the lights of the city.

I certainly missed it here, I thought. But more than London?

We pulled in and I parked up.

I leant over and kissed Chrissie firmly, my hands slipping under the hem of her dress.

"Don't, Tom. Please. I'll...I'll" and her voice trailed off.

I smiled and gave her a mournful pout.

Chrissie just rolled her eyes and opened her door.

We walked hand in hand 'til we came to the entrance then she slipped her arms through mine, discreet but proper. Chrissie showed her ID and we walked into the spectacle. We grabbed a glass of champagne and mingled, Chrissie introduced me to fellow staff and the higher-ups. All seemed to be going well.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers