Take Me, Tom Pt. 15-17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She chastely hugged me and whispered, "I'll see you at home, Tom," and she smiled.

I was going to kiss her, but refrained.

We waved to our parents as we pulled out of the drive and headed away. I drove slowly, trying to catch my breath and allow my emotions to catch up with reality. It took a few miles.

I took a hands-free call from Chrissie.

"Tom!" she gasped. "What...what did you say to them? That was...so...why did you go? Why didn't you tell me? Did you..."

"Slow down, Chrissie. Say, let's stop and have a drink somewhere, okay? Where's closest?" I asked.

"How about Donovan's? It's not too far. Do you think anyone will recognize us?" Chrissie asked.

"Hmmm. Donovan's? Yeah, let's head there. See you in a few minutes," I said as I hung up.

Chrissie called back almost immediately.

"I love you," she giggled.

"Love you, darling," I said and hung up, again.

I pulled into the bar in ten minutes or so. Chrissie parked up beside me. We opened our doors and just smiled at each other. She ran to me, jumping up and wrapping her arms around me, kissing me wildly.

"We...we did it, Tom!" she shrieked. "Or...you did it! Thank you, thank you, thank you," she laughed.

"C'mon. Drink?"

"God yes!" she cried.

We stepped into the almost vacant bar. It sure hadn't changed much. Memories of half-drunken nights, dancing and carousing flooded back.

"God," I said. "This place is...I can't remember the last time I was here!" I exclaimed. "Grab a booth. What do you want?" I asked.

"Any decent white wine will do, thanks."

"Decent, eh? Here?" I laughed.

I ordered a beer and a chablis, left a tip for the bartender and walked over to the corner booth Chrissie had chosen.

"To our life," I said, touching her glass with mine.

"Tom...I can't believe what you've done! It's...it's more than I could ever imagine. Okay, they don't fully get it, get us, but they're with us! This is...is so...so much better than..." and her voice trailed off.

We looked at each other and kissed.

"I'll...I'll call Em tonight and ask her about covering for me. I think she'll be okay with it. Then I have to talk with Mr. Standen, then I..."

"Hey. Hey, slow down. Take a deep breath and drink your wine, okay? Let's just sit here and take it all in. Let's just take a moment, all right?" I said.

We sat in silence for a few moments, looking around the bar and trying to relax.

"When was the last time you were here, Chrissie?"

"God. Years ago! I...I cannot even remember."

I felt Chrissie's hand on my thigh, gently squeezing. She slowly leant her head on my shoulder.

I moved my one free hand to her thigh, imperceptibly pulling her skirt up. Chrissie smiled.

"So," I said. "Do you come here often?" I asked, my hand trailing under the fabric.

"Not...not really. I...I just needed a quick drink before I head home to my husband. And you...?" she asked, boldly.

Slowly my hand crept up, under her dress. I felt Chrissie spread her legs, just a bit.

"I just needed a drink after a...hard day. My wife and kids are waiting, too. I'd rather be here though. Right now."

"Hard day, eh?" Chrissie whispered as her hand lay on my now hard cock. "It...it feels that way."

My fingers had reached the edge of her panties, slowly feeling the edges and playing with the trim.

"So. What are you in the mood for?"

"Well, I wish I was going to have a...hard evening, but I doubt it," Chrissie whispered.

"Mmmm. You're pretty needy right now, aren't you?" I said as I slid a finger between her skin and panties. I could feel just the edges of her labia.

Chrissie squeezed my cock.

"As I doubt I'll be having a... hard night, a hard afternoon wouldn't go amiss," she breathed, as she stroked me.

"Well, let's see what we can do about that," I hissed and slipped my finger onto her and slowly ran them between her labia. "Do you think this will help?" I teased.

"Ohh, God. That...that's a start," she softly moaned, looking around to see if anyone was watching.

Chrissie slid down the comfortable leather seat and spread her legs even more. I slid a finger into her, watching her face contort and her little breasts heave. I could feel her undoing my trousers.

"I want to taste you," I said, looking her in the eyes.

"Do it. Taste me..." Chrissie moaned, quietly.

I pulled my single finger from her wet pussy, and slowly brought it to my mouth. I opened and took the wet digit in my mouth.

Chrissie had my cock out and was teasingly stroking me.

"You're...you're so...hard," she groaned.

I slipped my fingers between her panties again and pushed in. I heard a little, "Ughhh" from her mouth. Do you like that? Hmmm? You really do need something...hard, eh?"

"Fuck...yes...I do. SO hard."

I picked up my beer and slowly drank it whilst I slid another finger into her. I slipped a third finger into her, filling her tight cunt.

"Stroke me, baby," I almost begged. "That's it. Just...just like that.

Do you want me to fuck you? Here? Hmmm? Should I pick you up and put you on this table and...fuck you?" I whispered, as I slid my fingers easily in and out of her. My thumb found her hard, little clit and rubbed over it, but not too much.

Chrissie tried to drink her wine, but couldn't quite do it. I smiled to myself.

"I want to cum in your hand," I murmured.

"Yes. Please, yes. Cum in my hand, okay? Would you...would you really fuck me? Here?" Chrissie uttered.

"Just say the word, and you'll be on your back and my cock deep inside you," I taunted. "Say it. Go on..."

"Fuck you. Just...just..." she moaned as she stroked me harder, her hips now moving to meet my fingers, deep inside her.

"Do you want to watch me cum?Hmm? Would you like that? Tell me," I teased.

"Fuck...just..." and she stroked me as her fingers spread my pre-cum over the head of my meat. "Cum...for...me," she moaned.

"Hmmm. Then you'll have to...-" I breathed, as my fingers were taking her cunt. "-...cum in my hand. Deal? Cum in my hand and I'll cum in yours."

I was so close, and she knew it. I could feel her scent oozing from her little pussy. I could tell she was holding back. For what, I wasn't sure. I played with her some more, teasing her, gently flicking her little nib with my thumb 'til she seized up and came in my hand.

If anyone was watching, they knew exactly what was happening. Some guy fingering a girl to orgasm in public. I plunged my fingers in, taking her and keeping her in that beautiful state.

I was so turned on, watching Chrissie's 'cum face' that I erupted. With a too loud groan, I let loose a seeming torrent of thick cum into her loving hand. She kept stroking me, stroking all that seed out of me. We looked at each other as we came together. I shoved my fingers deeper. I thought for sure she would scream at any moment, and that excited me even more.

Chrissie's hand took mine and she fucked me with it, using it as a phallic dildo. I continued to cream into her hand as she creamed onto mine. I desperately wanted to kiss her, grab her and hold her.

I could tell she was sated, and through with her little quivers.

Chrissie lovingly milked the last of my semen from my still hard prick. We looked at each other, laughed and kissed.

"Would you go over and grab some napkins for us?" I asked, laughing.

"You're such an ass," she laughed, but did it nonetheless.

We slowly finished our drinks, desperately trying to be as inconspicuous as possible. The bartender ignored us, as did the one or two other patrons.

We stealthily cleaned ourselves up and finished our drinks.

"Another?" I nodded to Chrissie.

"A quick one would be nice," she grinned.

I nimbly approached the bar and ordered two more drinks and some snacks.

Chrissie was beaming at me as I approached the table.

"I'll say it again, Tom. You are one sexy fuck," she laughed.

We chatted about all that had transpired. Our life together was coming together.

"So, we have a party to go to tonight? You still up for it?" I asked.

"God, yes! I want to meet your fellow hotshots!" she giggled. "Oh. Em won't be joining us. Hope that's okay?"

"God yes, Chrissie. I'd rather it was just us. After all..."

And she smiled.

Chapter 17 Friday Night

We made it home by six. Janet had prepared dinner for the kids and a bit of leftovers for us. She was a little gem. Chrissie told her that our parents were going to take care of the kids whilst we were gone. Chrissie did say that she would pay her for the two weeks so she wouldn't lose the income. Janet graciously thanked Chrissie.

We caught up with the kids and their day, then went to ready ourselves for the night.

I wore a nice white linen shirt with a casual jacket, and a pair of pressed chinos. Chrissie, as usual, outdressed me. She had a flowery, summer dress, cut just above her knees. The cut was remarkable, showing off her subtle cleavage. On her feet, she was wearing a pair of low 'pumps' with stockings. Her jewellery was understated, just a simple pair of silver and amber earrings and a matching necklace. God, she is always so desirable.

We said goodnight to the kids, telling Janet we wouldn't be too late. Chrissie had already asked if she was willing to stay the night, in case we had too much to drink. She was fine with that. Chrissie said she would call her and let her know.

As I drove, my hand was on Chrissie's thigh. It seemed I always needed this connection with her.

"So," she asked. "The usual thing...sister or friend?"

"Hmmm. As some people know I'm staying with my sister, Chrissie, I guess it has to be my sister. Which means we have to, well, behave. God, I hate this part. I really do," I said, exasperated.

"Hey. It's okay. We'll get used to it," she said, squeezing my hand.

"Now. Keep in mind that a few of them will be using tonight to blow off some steam, okay? Tonight is sort of a 'safety valve' for them. It shouldn't be too raucous but one never knows. Arthur uses these gatherings as a team bonding. God, I hate that term but it works so...It should be a good night, though."

I pulled into the parking of the bar where the party was taking place. The company had arranged rooms for anyone who wanted them, and kept a few extra available, just in case. I wasn't sure if I could get away with the 'just in case', but it was an option.

The whole bar was ours for the night, sort of a private party. Hell, we could afford it! There was a band playing to the people dancing. The place was filled with laughter, loud talking and smiles.

I saw a few people I knew as we walked in and quickly introduced them to Chrissie, introducing her as my friend. Well, she was, so...

I grabbed us a drink and we swayed together to the 'beat' of 'soft rock', not exactly my genre, but hey ho. My demeanour was 'brotherly', just in case, someone recognized her name. Chrissie delved in and was talking with people in no time. I left her engrossed talking with a few women, so had a walk to see who was there. I hadn't met a lot of the people here so thought this would be as good a time as any to get to know them. A few people were interested in my secondment to London so I had a nice chat about that. Everyone was getting loose by nine.

Chrissie found me, wrapping her arm around my waist, raising no eyebrows so I went with it. We danced, laughed, ate a bit from the sumptuous buffet and had a laugh, which we both needed. I introduced her to Arthur, my MD. He was enchanting, as always, and took a genuine interest in Chrissie's work. I would never tire of listening to Chrissie when she started talking about her job. She could charm anyone. I left them to talk for a while and walked around, catching up with people I knew or recognized.

I made my way back to Chrissie and, approaching her from behind, I slipped my loose arm around her shoulders. She continued talking with Arthur, and his wife, who was there now. Chrissie's hand went to my arm, and she touched me lovingly.

Chrissie introduced me, again, to Arthur's wife, Isobel, whom I had met a few years ago. We had the obligatory hug and two cheek kisses and fell into conversation easily. Arthur and Isobel made their excuses after a while. As MD, he had to mingle. I shook his hand and kissed Isobel, as did Chrissie and they left us.

"Your boss and his wife are so nice, Tom. He's an interesting guy. He speaks so highly of you, you know?" she said.

"I've known Arthur for years. And yeah, he is. I've always gotten on with him. I have a lot of respect for the guy."

"Well, he certainly likes you!" Chrissie said.

"Dance?" Chrissie asked.

"No reason why not to," and I took her hand and melted into the crowd on the dance floor. Again, I loved to watch Chrissie dance. Her body flowed to the music, her dress lifting up with every twirl or motion. I could imagine every inch of her svelte figure under the fabric. I thought what a lucky guy I was to have her. In my life and in my bed.

It came upon eleven o'clock and I turned to Chrissie.

"Should we stay the night?" I asked, cocking my head.

"Should we, Tom? Can...can we?" Chrissie asked, with expectation in her voice.

"It's a gamble. When they look at the receipts, they'll see my name and put two and two together. Or...we could head over to the hotel down the block and get a room?"

"I'll call Janet," is all Chrissie said.

I smiled at her.

Chrissie found me in ten minutes.

"Janet was happy to stay. She had already told her parents she'd probably be staying over. I had to slur my words a bit so she believed me but..." she laughed.

We made our excuses, which took half an hour, but still.

Chrissie was almost running out the door as we headed for the exit. I opened the car door for her and she slid in, purposely pulling her dress up, showing off her high-top stockings. I just smiled at her.

I pulled in front of the Hyatt and gave my keys to the valet. We walked in, arm in arm, and approached the front desk. I asked for an available suite and handed them my card.

"Luggage, sir?" he asked.

"Not tonight but...thank you," I smiled.

We were shown to the room, which overlooked a park. The lights of Chicago were twinkling at us.

"Champagne, darling?"

"Do you have any?" Chrissie asked.

I grabbed the phone and ordered a bottle and some snacks.

"It'll be here in five," I said.

Chrissie walked over to me and hugged me.

"Have I told you lately, I love you?"

"You have, sweetheart. But you can always tell me again."

"I'm going to, uh, freshen up? See you in a bit," she winked.

I took in the room. A huge king-sized bed, plenty of pillows and cushions and a thick duvet.

I looked in the side cabinets, not for a Bible but anything else of interest. I saw several bottles of sealed massage oils.

Hmmm, I thought. This could be a long evening.

Chrissie slithered out of the bathroom.

"What's the shower like?" I asked.

"Huge!" she giggled. "It has more jets than ours! Why?"

I pointed to the bottles of oils. Chrissie smiled.

"Should we? It's not our bed and it'll get messy."

"For what we paid for this room, it won't bother me," I laughed.

Chrissie ran towards me and tackled me onto the bed, her arms grabbing me and kissing me intensely. I ran my hands up her dress, softly touching her panty-covered pussy.

The doorbell rang. Damn! I extricated myself from Chrissie's arms and answered the door. The bell guy carted in a buffet with the champagne on ice, glasses and snacks. I tipped him and said, "Goodnight."

"Come over here, Chrissie."

She bumped herself off the bed and coyly walked towards me, her hips and dress both swaying.

"What, Tom? Me?"

I slowly undid the few buttons on her dress and delicately stripped her. This wasn't exactly how I imagined the night going, but the massage oils changed my mind. I brought one strap down over her shoulder, then the other.

Chrissie was unbuttoning my shirt, as slowly as I was undoing her dress.

I let her gown fall, her breasts encased in a dainty but expensive bra. I wanted to rape her.

Chrissie's fingers were on my chest, slowly covering them with her hands. "My God, Tom. You're so...so beautiful," she moaned.

I cupped her breasts and lovingly thumbed them, pushing down on her almost-hard nipples. Chrissie stripped me of my shirt, her mouth kissing and biting my shoulders. I pulled her dress down, falling to my knees so I could remove it all. I threw the dress away and leant in, kissing her stockings and inhaling her scent, slowly oozing from her cunt. I know she wanted me to lick her. I knew that much about my sister. I gently pulled her equally dainty panties down over her slim hips. I could feel Chrissie's hands in my hair, holding me tight.

Chrissie kicked off her panties with abandon. I felt her gently pulling my head to her pussy. I let her, and teasingly inhaled.

I stood up, much to her annoyance, and smiled as I stripped her bra from her body. I lifted the material to my nose and smelled that too before throwing it away.

I loved seeing my sister naked. Her body is so delicious. I undid my trousers and slipped them off, and quickly stripped off my pre-cum stained boxers. Socks off, we stood in front of each other. Neither of us touched the other. We just looked. Our eyes were full of desire. And love.

"Bathroom. Now," I said.

Chrissie, with a flourish, turned and shook her little butt at me. I spanked her before she got too far away.

"Owww!" she yelped.

I could only laugh.

"Bathroom, Chrissie."

I followed her delectable ass into the shower. I figured out the controls and set it to the similar mist she had at home. We simultaneously took a washcloth in our hands and soaped it up.

"We're not going to linger too long here, okay, darling?" I said.

"I thought we were going to have fun?" Chrissie asked, seductively.

"I'll see if I can fulfil your wishes, okay?" I laughed.

I took my soapy cloth and roughly turned Chrissie around, pushing her against the tiled wall.

"Don't get your hair wet, all right?" I warned.

"I'll try not to," Chrissie sighed.

I went back to washing Chrissie's back, tenderly soaping her up, enjoying my hands on her once again. I slipped down her body, my covered hand washing her pert ass.

"Turn around," I said to Chrissie.

As she did, I brought the washcloth to her neck, then around her shoulders and slowly swept over her firm breasts.

I could do this for hours, I thought.

But I had other plans for my sister. I silently knelt in front of her, gently washing her inflamed pussy. I leant in and kissed her sparse red hair and dragged my tongue along her luscious slit.

I stood up and Chrissie washed me the same, her hands lovingly stroking and holding my cock. She knelt down in front of me and washed me further.

"Not too much, Chrissie," I laughed.

I helped Chrissie from the shower floor. I was looking forward to drying her body off.

"I love my life now, Tom," she murmured.

"I love our life, Chrissie," I whispered.

I messed up Chrissie's hair as I intimately swept the towel over her body. She 'allowed' me to carefully tongue her entire body.

"You're like my little puppy dog, aren't you?" she laughed.

Chrissie had her hands on shoulders supporting herself whilst I licked my way through her body.

"Ohh, Tom. You had better...stop. Please? I...I won't control myself, okay?" she asked, with hesitation.

"Humph!" I said in mock indignation. "It is getting late so..."

The room was warm and inviting. I saw a book of matches and some candles. The lights had been dimmed already. I looked around and saw some oil vessels and oyster shells, probably there for ambience but I had a better idea. Chrissie saw them too, and smiled.

She lit all the candles and put Simrit through the music system. She walked around the bed, arranging towels and pillows. She had laid out a selection of the soft towels on the bed, no doubt to try and save the sheets. She took the bottle of oils and poured it into a container that had a candle under it.