Take Me, Tom Pt. 41-45

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I try, Ms Madden," I smirked.

"Okay, what have we missed in here? Good call on starting this early! If we can mark everything in here, and the kitchen, we'll be ahead of the game," she said.

"Are you calling Emily?" I asked, not that it mattered too much to me.

"I could give her a quick call just to see where she's at. Let me go grab my tablet," she said.

Chrissie slid back under the duvet, and connected up with her. She answered after a few rings.

"Evening, Emily!" I called out before Chrissie could get a word in.

"Evening, Tom! How was the party today?" she asked.

"Wonderful. Chrissie was the perfect hostess! She charmed everyone! I've told her I couldn't do it without her, and it's true!" I said.

"I've seen her in action, Tom, so I'm not at all surprised!" Emily said. "How was it for you, Chrissie?

"Em, it was wonderful. Truly. Tom has some terrific friends here. And Tom DID help me! It wasn't all me, so don't listen to him!" she giggled. "It's been a long day, so we thought we'd call to see what's up with you and Fuckface. Anything new going on? How have you been, though? Honestly, Em. Are you okay?"

"Honestly? I've been good. Better than I imagined. My parents have been great and supportive, as always. David's been exceptionally cordial, which throws me off-kilter, but he's the guilty party. I'm just glad this is over. I'm looking forward to moving on, wherever that may take me! He's not taking much from the house. If I have to stay here for the next six to, maybe twelve months, I'm going to be comfortable and not live in a shell. I'm good, though, so thanks. What are your plans for tomorrow?" she asked.

Chrissie looked at me, and I shook my head, 'Yes'.

"We're going to the National Portrait Gallery. Remember Alison Weekly? We lent her seven portraits a few years back. I met her a few days ago, and she's asked to see me. A job, maybe, or maybe just a catch up on something they have in the future. I'll see then, but it will be a nice morning out," Chrissie explained.

"I sort of remember her. That would be marvellous for you if it were an interview for a position! Either way, you'll have a great day out, and I'm sure Tom will make sure of that!" she smiled.

She and Chrissie caught up, as much as possible, on 'girls stuff' while I stayed in the

background. They chatted for another ten minutes, and then Emily let us go.

"See you soon, Emily! Have a great day!" I said.

Chrissie said her goodbyes, then disconnected, putting her iPad on the table.

We trundled around for another hour, then decided to call it a night, and have an early night. Big day tomorrow, and all that! We cleared up the last few things, turned the lights off and headed for the bathroom, our nightly routine kicking in as if we had been doing it for years.

As usual, we jostled for position, but I had the broader shoulders tonight! I left Chrissie to finish up whilst I undressed, then slipped my sexy cotton pyjamas on. Chrissie followed me in a bit, slipping her tight yoga leggings down her toned legs. She smiled at me as she did so, but I said nothing, causing her to pout loudly. She slowly walked around the bedroom, naked, opening and closing drawers, more for effect than actually forgetting where her nightwear was. I wasn't rising to the bait, and said nothing, which elicited more pouting and several "Humphs". She gave up, and slipped on a pair of oversized shorts and a matching top. She slid into bed, and laid her head on my chest, our favourite position. Almost.

"So...how's your foo-foo?" I snickered.

"It's fine-fine. Pretty much. Can my pervy brother wait 'til tomorrow?" she asked, smiling but serious.

"Absolutely, darling. C'mere," I whispered and held her. "Thanks again for today. You made the whole thing wonderful, darling," I said.

We both found sleep easily...

Chapter 42

Monday

Chrissie's Interview and more Sightseeing!

We both slept fitfully, even without a late night of rampant sex. I woke to the touch of Chrissie's fingers on my chest, and I turned my head and saw her with the most demented look on her face.

"Now, who's creepy? My God, you tryin' to give me a heart attack?" I laughed.

Chrissie broke out in a hearty laugh.

"See? Now you know what it's like for me!" she giggled.

"Humph! I have a wonderful face in the morning! Not a Picasso-esque one!" I laughed.

"Still, you're awake...so I'm happy now," she sighed, slipping her head on my shoulder.

"I wish the kids were here, so we didn't have to go home," she sighed. "I want to be a tourist forever," she laughed.

"One day, perhaps, darling. One day," I said. "You'd miss work soon, though. You have too much to offer to be a stay-at-home mom. Of course, you'd be great at it, but you'd get bored in no time. Although I'd be getting some fabulous meals every night so..." I joked.

"You think, eh?" she laughed.

Chrissie's fingers swept over my chest, the circles she was tracing getting larger and larger. My hands followed the curve of her back, down her sides, and lay on her covered ass. The silky material felt so good, first thing in the morning. I deeply inhaled her scent, Chrissie getting used to my little peccadillos. We turned to each other and kissed, our morning breath not bothering either of us too much.

"How's your foo-foo?" I asked, laughing too loud.

"God! I SO regret saying that to you!" she giggled, embarrassed by her slip-up."But...it's lonely."

"Be right back," I said, sliding from the bed and rushing to the bathroom for a pee. I ran back in moments later. Keen?

I ducked under the duvet, crawling down her smooth body, rubbing my face in her nightwear, my hands slipping underneath her top, my fingers touching her breasts. I could feel her pushing her hips up. I lay between her legs, my mouth kissing her covered breasts, then lower to her stomach.

"Is my husband going to lick my foo-foo?" she asked, stifling laughter. It wasn't the most effective or sultry thing she had ever said to me, but I'm a guy, so it worked.

I lifted my head and whispered, "Just try and stop me...wife."

I lifted her light top, my lips touching her warm skin. I could feel her hands on my head, combing my hair with her fingers. My fingers toyed with the top of her smooth shorts, teasing both Chrissie and myself. I tongued her little indentation of a belly button, causing her to giggle and squirm.

I slid down further, my face inhaling her pussy, still hidden from me. I slipped my fingers under the leg of her shorts, gently touching her thighs, and moving up. I could feel the warmth emanating from her pussy, her feminine smell intoxicating. My fingers glided across her labia, tickling her sparse hair above her cunt. My thumb slid through her still-closed lips, feeling about for the moisture I was craving. I leaned down, my mouth covering her labia, and kissed her. I could feel Chrissie push up, my mouth the beginning of any relief. I slid my thumb up and down her widening slit, then softly dragged my fingers around the outside of her labia. I was in no hurry. We had an hour 'til we'd have to rush around like mad to get ready. I pulled the leg of her silky shorts away, uncovering her womanhood to me. I leaned down, and ran my tongue through her precious gash, savouring her morning dew. My thumb made delicate spirals around her hidden clit, feeling her veiled nib. Chrissie pulled my hair with urgency, her hips slightly gyrating around my mouth.

My tongue slowly encircled her labia, leaving her oozing sap with nowhere to go, but to drip along to her butt. My tongue lapped up all I could.

I grasped her hips, and pulled her over, my mouth back to her pussy. Chrissie leant up, her hands on the bed frame, and slowly slid her wet cunt over my face, wiping herself on me. My hands grasped her tight buttocks, softly squeezing and caressing them. I held her firmly on my mouth as my tongue pierced her slit. I licked her juices up, swallowing the delirious scent. Chrissie just rode my face, moving where she needed me most. I kept my erect tongue up, flicking it over her little clit, feeling Chrissie trying to force it inside her. I held one hand on her butt, my other trailed over her chest, vigorously pulling her taut nipples, Chrissie moaning louder with every tug.

I tried to push her up a bit to better play with her cunt. I wanted to tease her, run my tongue around her labia, suck her lips into my mouth, and suck her flesh, but she wouldn't let me. She kept herself firmly on my mouth, gyrating her hips around, loving the sensation of where she would direct my tongue. I closed my mouth, my tongue suddenly where she needed it, and I kissed her pussy, then opened my mouth again, my fleshy tongue snaking up and lashing her split labia. I could feel her rocking faster, her hips thrusting onto my mouth. I pulled each nipple in kind, her moans and long "Ooooohs" permeating the room.

I could feel her gushing more of her syrup onto my face, her body tightening up, as she released her cum into my mouth. I sucked her clit, my tongue relishing her stiff little nib, and she squirted over me. I could feel her splash her juices all over me, soaking my face and the bed. Chrissie's noises were not words, just deep guttural sounds that got me close to cumming. I knew it would take just a stroke or two, and I would cum all over her back. She was fucking my mouth, using me and releasing all of her pent-up tension on me. I could feel one of her hands beneath my head, pulling and keeping where she needed me.

Her hips slowed down, her body releasing her energy, but her breath was short and loud, gasping for the air her lungs needed. She slid off my face, her lifeless body slumped next to me. I leant over, my face coated with her, and kissed her, my still-strong tongue slipping between her lips. She sucked my tongue into her mouth,

groaning at the taste of herself.

She slowly came down from her orgasm, as we kissed and smiled at each other.

"Tom?" she asked. "I want you to...fuck my mouth. Just...use it like I just used you,"she giggled.

I smiled at her. I leaned over, straddling her chest. I looked down at her and began to stroke my hard, wet cock. Chrissie's mouth was open in a little 'O', watching me expectantly. I looked at this beautiful woman, and moved up, my cock leaking over her face. Another long stroke, and more pre-cum oozed from my slit.

"Fuck me, Tom," she asked, gasping at her words.

I pulled myself up, my hands against the headboard, and slid my cock between her lips. I lifted myself up, slowly sliding my length into her mouth. Chrissie's hand grasped my cock, sliding along the wet shaft, but allowing me to set the rhythm. Her lips pressed down on my cock, her tongue licking every time I thrust back in. My hips found the tempo we were comfortable with. I looked down at my sister, her eyes closed, concentrating on my pleasure. I could feel her free hand on my ass, encouraging my firm nudges, my prick buried in her mouth with every other stroke. I felt her tongue swirling around my glans as I pumped myself again and again in her warm mouth. Her fingers stroking me, her mouth tight around my girth, brought me closer.

I could feel her moan, my cock twitching with every vibration. She squeezed my ass, spewing the first, thick stream of cum down her throat. I lifted up, gushing the next wad into her mouth rather than down her throat. I could hear Chrissie moaning appreciatively. I grasped my cock on the third surge, pulled it from her mouth, and squirted my musky cum on her face. Chrissie grinned as she felt the oozy liquid land on her. I slipped my cock between her soft lips again, forcing a fourth gush of my cum out from my balls. I was drained. I pulled out, and leant my throbbing cock on her face, little rivulets leaking from my once bulbous head. I tried to catch my breath, my gasps coming quickly.

I pulled away and laid on her chest, my body loose and smiling. Chrissie slapped my head playfully.

"Was it good for you, darling?" she chuckled.

"Fuck...Chrissie..." was all I could come out with.

I looked up as she was wiping the spent cum from her face, her fingers scooping up globs of semen, her tongue lashing the thick sap from them.

"I fucking love your cum, Tom," she moaned.

"No more than I love yours, darling," I faintly whispered.

I laid between her breasts, gently kissing them, and feeling her breath rose as it and fell.

"My foo-foo's better now, Tom. Thank you," she giggled loudly.

"As is my cock, sweetheart. And no, I'm NOT naming it, okay?" I laughed.

We lay together, our bodies soaked with each other's juices, wet, warm and sticky. Eventually, we had another leisurely shower, a daily routine we hoped to continue when we returned to our 'normal' life, but God knows what that would look like! We tenderly washed each other, our exertions slipping from our bodies and down the drain.

We dried each other off affectionately. I softly kissed her wispy hair, and she nuzzled her face into mine. Chrissie shushed me out so she could dry her hair and do all the other things women do.

I dressed in plain chinos and a long-sleeved, Oxford-style shirt. I grabbed my Harris

tweed, thinking it might be a good jacket for today.

Chrissie dressed in her usual sophisticated style with beige linen trousers and an off-coloured silk blouse accented with a simple, but striking, silver necklace. She still had a few of the waves left in her hair from Saturday night, offsetting the shape of her face elegantly. I leaned in and gently kissed her minimally made-up cheek. She looked stunning.

We had a leisurely breakfast together, cleared and cleaned up and headed into central London. Chrissie had her elegant leather holdall, with her CV and supporting papers secure. We parked up and had a stroll, holding hands, chatting and smiling, towards Trafalgar Square, and then to the National Portrait Gallery. I opened the door for her, and she approached the Information Desk.

"Good morning. Christine Madden for Alison Weekly? She's expecting me for a ten o'clock meeting? Thank you," Chrissie said, controlling the moment from the instant she walked in.

"Thank you, ma'am. One moment, please?" and the receptionist dialled Alison's number. "She'll be right down, Ms Madden. Thank you," she said, pleasantly.

We saw Alison coming down the stairs, and waited for her. We all shook hands and took a deep breath.

"Christine, Thomas! So nice of you to come by. Shall we head over this way?" she asked.

I excused myself, as this was Chrissie's meeting, not mine. I chastely hugged and kissed her, saying I'd be somewhere in here when they were finished. I shook Alis

on's hand and headed up the stairs to reacquaint me with the new exhibitions.

These works never failed to inspire me for my photography. Not all worked for me, but I could see the level of inspiration in all of them. It was easy for me to get lost here, and I just enjoyed the time to reflect, think and do nothing unusual in my life. I found a 'comfortable' bench and just absorbed it all. I don't remember what came over me, but I pulled out my phone and messaged Emily. I knew she'd be busy at work, but thought she'd be surprised, nonetheless.

'Morning, Emily! You had better be working hard and NOT reading texts! I'm waiting for Chrissie as she's in her meeting/Interview with Ms Weekly. I just thought I'd touch base with you. These Zoom style things aren't really my forte, not that texting is. We're heading over to Richmond afterwards for a little house hunting. Lol, I know, a bit too soon, but we need to be looking ahead, eh? We both miss you, believe it or not! Have a wonderful day! I'm certain we'll talk with you later and let you know how the day went! xx'. I re-read it several times. Was it too bland? Why was I even doing this? I pressed 'send'.

To say I was confused was an understatement.

I looked around in the different rooms. They were well laid out, everything clear and concise, but I had a feeling this wasn't the place for Chrissie. It was not my place to say, but it seemed a bit staid for her personality. I imagined Chrissie would revel in the challenge of the different exhibits she'd be able to curate and contribute to at the V&A.

I took a walk outside as their meeting had been going on for a while now. I headed over to St. Martin-in-the-Fields church, not that I had many sins to get off my conscience. It was just a quiet, contemplative place to relax. My phone 'pinged', yet another sin to add to the list. It was Emily.

'Hi, Tom! Glad you both are having a wonderful time! It's not the same here without you...both! I was surprised at your message...but pleased. Thank you. You've made my day! Tell Chrissie I haven't burned the place down yet! I shouldn't say this, but I can't wait for you both to get back! I miss you both, too. Talk later! Love you! xxx'

Fuck, I thought

"Dear Lord," I whispered to the statue, "What the fuck am I doing?"

The following message was from Chrissie. It was just after twelve, and they were

finished. I told her I'd meet her by the lions in Trafalgar Square. I said my goodbyes to the Lord and Saints and walked to the square. We saw each other approaching the square. This sensual, sexy woman was walking towards...me! We embraced, hugging each other tight and kissing under the lion.

"So," I said, tenderly swatting her butt. "How'd it go?" I asked.

"It went SO well, Tom. It was overwhelming, actually. She loves my CV and what I've been doing there. We delved into my background and what I was looking to do next. I gently challenged her on quite a few points, but she had the perfect answers for me. It was as if we were both checking each other out for the first thirty minutes, but then she loosened up, and we got on. She showed me around the various conservation rooms, and introduced a lot of the staff to me, as if I had a job there! Alison was quite demanding and formidable, I must say. I held my own, and more, I think! We talked about my timeline and all. She listened and didn't think it would be a problem. Tom, I think I'm in with a good chance here!" she shrieked, scaring the pigeons hanging around. "And...she was open to bringing Em over, too. Of course, she'd want to interview her, but felt if she were as good as I said, she'd be an ideal fit, too!"

"Damn, Chrissie. I...I'm speechless. Again, I'm so proud of you, darling. You're good, eh?" I smiled.

"Let's hope they think so!" she smiled.

"So. Lunch or shall we wait 'til we get to Richmond? It shouldn't take too long to drive over there. Whatever you want, okay?" I said.

"How about a quick drink, then we'll head over to this Richmond, okay?" she suggested.

"Well, we're in London, so a pub is never far away," I chuckled.

We found a pub in a few minutes, no surprise there! I ordered Chrissie her obligatory white wine and a small G&T for me. We found an empty table and sat, Chrissie still excited.

We held hands as we sipped our drinks, Chrissie filling in a few details for me. It sounded like an ideal opportunity for her, and she was certainly excited about the prospects.

"She also said they had a lot of experience sourcing visas for the family, Tom! It would be different from the V&A true, but they would help with courses and an eventual degree in paper conservation. If it comes through, it's definitely a position to keep in mind!" she said, beaming from ear to ear. "So, what have you been up to? I see you didn't spend a lot of time in the gallery? Where did you go off to?" she asked.

"I had a good walk through a few rooms, but then headed out. I went into St Martins, which is just around the corner. I hadn't been there in years, so I thought I'd pop in and relax there," I said.

"You? A church? What's going on, Tom?" she giggled.