Take Me, Tom Pt. 67-70

Story Info
Consummation, Denial, and a Shibari Night.
12.1k words
4.81
5.6k
11

Part 27 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read, and keep with this! This one's a bit longer. God knows, I'm trying to keep them shorter but felt I should include 70 just to round things up. Thanks, as always, to Kenji for his editing skills, and to Paolo for his unstinting support, and proofreading! And thanks to everyone for your comments, good, bad or indifferent!

Chapter 67

The Morning After Our Consummation

Thanks to these two women lying next to me, I slept so well. Chrissie's hand was on my chest, and Emily's beautiful ass was pushed against me. I leaned over to each and softly kissed them, neither stirring yet. I slipped a hand on both stomaches and held it there, feeling both breathing in and out. The only bad part of being in the middle was my morning pee! I would jostle about and wake them, something I was loathed to do. Still, nature calls! God knows I tried to be subtle, but that was useless. I laughed as Chrissie woke from her slumber, moaning, "Fuck! Is there an elephant in our bed?" she groaned.

Laughing as quietly as possible, I whispered, "Only me!" and continued to laugh. Chrissie tried to swat me, but was too slow. I could hear a low "Humph" as she pulled the sheet over her head, so I crawled over her since she was half-awake anyway. I leaned down and kissed her head, but she just pulled the sheet around her tighter.

"You make me smile, darling."

"Humph!"

I peed and brushed my teeth when Emily walked in, rubbing her bleary eyes and yawning.

"Morning, darling," she sighed, as she slipped her panties down and sat.

She looked at me as she began to pee.

"God, you're such a pervert, Tom! I'd have thought you'd have grown out of that by now!" she chuckled, still half asleep.

"Hey! You're the one who walked in here!" I said, defending myself.

"Ohh. That's right!" she giggled. "So, how'd you sleep. You were out right away. I'm glad you have a few days off after today. Come home early if you can?" she asked, as she stood, swiped her pussy and flushed. Emily's embarrassment had faded quickly

over the weeks she had been here. Luckily for her!

She put her warm hand on my shoulder as I rinsed my mouth.

"Love you, darling," she said. "Now. Out!" she smiled, and bumped my hip with hers.

I smiled and walked behind her, looking at each other in the mirror.

"Are you certain," I whispered in her ear, my hands gently cupping her full breasts.

My fingers thumbed her nipples through the gauzy material of her top. Emily placed both hands on the basin, supporting herself, as she slyly moved her ass onto my morning hardness.

"I think we need to get rid of these, hmm?" I murmured.

She said nothing, but laid her head backwards on my shoulder, her neck barred to me. I grasped the edge of her flimsy boy shorts, and pulled one side down, her fingers clutching the other side. She shimmied her butt, the shorts falling to her feet.

"Is my husband going to fuck me? Hmm?" she moaned softly.

"Your husband always wants to fuck you, Emily. He loves you, and he wants you," I said as I slid my stiff prick through her labia.

Emily leaned down further, her ass tantalisingly full, and warm.

I grasped my cock, and slid it around her entrance, Emily pushing back, my head piercing her valley. I moved in slowly once, then again, and on the third time, I slipped inside her, holding my girth tight against her. In the mirror, we looked at each other, our shared passion in our eyes.

I mouthed, "I love you," and placed my hands on her hips and thrust in and out of her. I looked down, my cock sliding in and out of her, her full butt grabbing.me.

"I'm going to lick your ass, Emily. Would you like that, sweetheart? Hmm? Do you want your perverted husband to eat your beautiful ass?" I hissed at her in the mirror.

"Fuck, Tom! Yes...God...I...I love when you do that...I...ugggh yes oooooh, dar--," she moaned.

My groin was slapping onto her butt, her muscles gripping me as she levered her ass around, rotating on my hard cock. The door opened, and Chrissie walked in, muttering, "Sluts", and sat on the toilet. I almost laughed, but was too wrapped up in our carnal connection.

Emily and I looked wide-eyed at Chrissie as we continued to fuck. She smiled at us lovingly. We could hear Chrissie's piss flow from her as she continued to watch us, somehow spurring us on.

"Fuck her good, Tom. Do it," she hissed. "I'm going to lick your pussy when he's done, Em," she gasped.

"Ohhh, fuck...Chrissie! God! Yessss!" she cried, as I pumped my shaft, abusing her valley. Emily leaned her down onto the basin, and took my length, her ass pushing back, trying to keep my shaft deep inside her.

Chrissie sat there, her bladder empty, but not moving.

"You two look so beautiful," she groaned. " Such a bad...brother!"

Chrissie's hand went to my ass, holding, and squeezing it.

"That's it, Emily. Take it, darling. Here we go...almost...yes...Emily...NOW!" I screamed, flooding her cunt with my hot, virile semen.

I could feel her pussy contract and shivering as she came with me, our bodies quivering as we wet each other. Chrissie was fingering herself, transfixed by us climaxing. I gushed three, four, or five loads of my cum deep inside her, every spurt causing Emily to shiver, her body moist and hot. I cupped her breasts high, firmly fondling them, as my hips flicked in and out of her sodden cunt.

"Ohhh...my beautiful...Tom!" she cried. She came again, and again on my cock.

I leaned down, and bit her neck, Emily gasping for breath, trying to push my head from her neck.

"Take her, Tom," Chrissie moaned, close to her little orgasm. "I--gasp--fucking--gasp--love--you--gasp--both!" she cried and came on her fingers, her hips flexing and gyrating, her knees bent and trying to hold her up.

I kept myself buried in Emily, still thrusting into her, but my balls were emptied. I slipped out of her, Emily slumping down, but I held her. We looked at each other in

the mirror and giggled at each other.

"Morning, darling," I gasped.

"Fuck, Tom...good morning to you, too," she breathed deeply.

I grabbed Chrissie, her climax subsiding. I pulled her into us, Emily shakily turning around as the three of us embraced, and sloppily kissed each other.

"C'mon. Bed," I said, and helped them both. I unceremoniously laid them on the bed, and laid down, my hands on each of them.

"Morning, Chrissie," I muttered, still laughing, and gasping for air.

"Morning, darling man," she chuckled.

Chrissie and Emily were embracing, softly kissing. Chrissie slid down her moist body, Emily trying to dissuade her from her destination. To no avail. Emily willingly spread her legs, eagerly waiting for her lover's tongue. I was enthralled as she ran through Emily's labia, her tongue coated with the frothy, white cream from us both. Emily's hands came to Chrissie's head, holding her onto her coated cunt.

"Eat me, Chrissie," she moaned, and closed her eyes.

I laid one hand on Chrissie's shoulder, the other gently cupping Emily's breast, as my mouth covered, and sucked her heaving breast. Her hands came to my head as she held me gingerly on her tit.

Chrissie's copper-red hair covered her head between Emily's legs. Still, I knew she was giving Emily the attention, and release she had craved for so long. I lifted my head off her breast, and stroked her face, my fingers slowly tracing her face. I whispered, "You're so incredible, Emily. This is for you, darling," as her groan filled the room, her body shivering, then jerking. She came, her hips rising off the bed. I covered her mouth with mine to stifle her ecstatic cries, as she must have gushed in my sister's mouth. I could only imagine the glorious feelings Chrisie was having, swallowing, and sucking Emily's beautifully, abused pussy.

I held her, helping her through her second orgasm of the morning. Her hand grabbed my arm tight, her stomach heaving, and jiggling about. I could faintly hear Chrissie slurping, and moaning into Emily's cunt, certain her rumblings were setting Emily off with another hearty cum. After moments, Emily reluctantly pushed Chrissie's head away from her sensitive, plump lips. Chrissie raised her head, her face covered with a delicious sheen of Emily's cream. She crawled up her body, kissing, and licking her. Chrissie raised herself up, leaned in, and kissed our mate. Turning to me, she pulled my head to hers, and we kissed. The scent and traces of her exertions thrilled me.

Chrissie slumped down, Emily's arms wrapped around her. We laid together, and then the alarm went off, shaking us from our post-coital connection. We slipped between the sheets, unsure when the kids would make their morning appearance.

We jokingly wished each other a 'Good morning' again, basking in the glow of our togetherness. The kids never arrived, so Chrissie and Emily begrudgingly left our shared bed's comfort and security. After long, delicate kisses from both, they slipped their robes on, and closed the door silently behind them, another day in front of us all.

Chapter 68

Chrissie's Denial

I showered, shaved, and sorted myself out, heading to give the two of them what little help I could offer.

"Morning, David! Morning Little One!" I smiled at them.

"Morning, Tom," they both shrieked.

I was getting used to the change in name from both. It still felt a bit weird, on the one hand, but it also made me feel even more a part of the family.

"Whatcha got there?" I asked. "Mommy and Emily feeding you well?" I joked.

"We miss your pancakes, Tom. Can we have them tomorrow," they cheekily asked.

All eyes were on me now.

"I think we can do that! Blueberry?" I asked.

"Yummy!" Chloe cried, getting all excited for her next breakfast. "With bacon?"

"Yeah...I can slide a few pieces on, okay?"

Chrissie was at the stove as I walked behind her. I swept the hair from her neck, wrapped my arms around her, and kissed her neck.

"Morning, darling," I whispered, for the third time today.

"Morning, Buster," she chuckled.

Emily was washing up excess dishes, so I embraced her from behind, my hand stealthily on her ass, and kissed her neck, too, murmuring, "Morning, Emily." she giggled happily.

I sat with the kids, had my fruit and tea, and talked with David about soccer tomorrow. He was still excited, getting used to the early Saturday mornings now. Chloe's birthday was coming up, so I asked her what she wanted. She wasn't sure yet, but she did want a party. I looked at the girls, and nodded. They shook their heads 'yes'. We had already bought Chloe a decent SLR camera, small enough for her tiny hands.

I needed to start early, so I kissed everyone goodbye, hoping their days went well. Chrissie and Emily walked me to the door. I grabbed everything I needed, and it was almost out when Emily stopped me.

"Tom? Well, as it's the three of ours date night tomorrow, can I suggest something?" she asked.

"Of course, darling. Whatcha have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, you've had a long, tough week, and Chrissie is a bit stressed at work," she said, as Chrissie swatted her. "See? Told you!" she giggled. "I think it's about time you took out your ropes, and used them? She needs a little, uh, readjusting."

"Emily!!!" Chrissie cried, in mock horror.

"Behave, Chrissie. You need this as much as Tom does. So...whatcha think? Also...I'd...I'd like to photograph you both. Would that be all right? I'll make them taste--," she started, but I grabbed and kissed her.

"Emily. That's a wonderful idea! I love it," I said, and kissed her again.

"Don't I get a say in this?" Chrissie faux moaned.

"No," I said, and slapped her ass, the coyest look crossing her face. "You two behave at work today!" I said, sternly.

"We always do, sweetheart," Chrissie said.

Work was reasonably sedate today, mainly because Julie and I had put in extra hours. We ran through her presentation, and then each of us started another proposal. I checked in with a few clients and sat down with Arthur. All was well with the world!I arrived home just after Janet returned with the kids. I asked if she considered the offer we had put to her a few weeks earlier. She researched her options in London, and was seriously thinking about it. She asked if we would come over sometime and talk with her parents about the proposal. I told her that almost anytime was good for us, perhaps a week next Saturday? I showed her the vase that Chrissie and Emily had bought me. I said that David seemed interested in the piece, and asked where we could see others. At the U of I, Janet suggested the Oriental Museum, not far from the lakefront. She knew it well, and had contacts there because of her studies. I hesitantly asked if she could, at some point, go there with us. I wanted to see if David would be interested in this area, as he was quite taken with my vase. She said she would be happy, too. Just let her know, and she would arrange a few things for us. I couldn't thank her enough, but I did.

I wasn't sure if Chrissie and Emily had mentioned Chloe's party, but I was hoping she could show up at some point. As usual, she had it pencilled in already, me, two steps behind them. Chrissie and Emily arrived a bit later, the kids excited, as usual, also! I hugged them both as they walked in, Janet getting used to our show of affections. She was a clever lass, so could see that something was going on, but she said nothing. She was the model of discretion.

We sat inside, as the weather was cooling down. The three of them had a glass of wine to relax. I checked with David to see if his football clothes were ready for the morning. We hung out for a while, catching up on what was important in an eleven-year-old life. I could hardly wait for him to turn into a surly teenager! Again, he wanted someone to play chess with, so I agreed, so long as he gave me a chance. For his age, he was pretty savvy. Chrissie poked her head in halfway through the game.

"Who's winning?" she asked.

I gave her a dirty look and said, "Out!" She laughed, knowing it was David. In my defence, I got more of a kick out of stringing the game out, making him think through different moves than the obvious. I took little joy in beating him. His mother, yes, but not him!

Dinner was prepped, cooked and served to us. I was amazed at how I had acclimated to such a domestic routine, but this all felt right. I knew this was the calm before the storm, though. One day the kids would ask why their Uncle was sleeping with their mother, why their Aunt had joined them in bed, and even more difficult questions. We could hardly wait.

Later that evening, we discussed rental properties, and I showed them several near the schools Chrissie and Emily had chosen as their favourites. If the perfect house came up, we'd have to seriously consider another weekend trip to view and seal it. That would mean leaving the kids again, but we'd cross that bridge as and when.

Chrissie pulled out her list of party plans for next Saturday, our first real test as a burgeoning throuple. I didn't think it wise to raise the subject at Chloe's birthday party, knowing we could make it through the day with no problems. Emily had invited her parents, and had accepted. It would be my first meeting with them, and we thought it better to break the ice sooner rather than later. Chrissie smirked and asked if I had oiled my ropes up for tomorrow. I laughed, assuring all was in hand. Her face glowed when I told her. She was looking forward to our evening more than she let on. Chrissie and Emily went to the spare room, working on the kid's applications for schools, doctors, and child-minders. I had asked them both to start making a list of furniture they wanted to keep, and ship over. I gently asked them to only bring pieces they were attached to, as they did have furniture stores in London. Neither appreciated my sarcasm, as they held up their middle fingers, and asked me to leave. Stressy, eh?

While David and I were at soccer, tomorrow morning, Chrissie, Emily, and Chloe would go to Emily's, collect some clothes and help her with her list. We knew she'd miss her garden, the house, not so much. Chrissie and I had to be aware of the internal stress she was going through. Sure, she wanted the divorce to be free, but the circumstances were still bound to play on her. They had no viewings on the house set up yet, but there was bound to be interest. She had talked with her lawyer, and everything was going ahead smoothly.

I locked up, turned everything off, walked to the spare room, kissed them both saying

I was going to bed, and read. They would join me whenever they had exhausted themselves. I readied myself, slipped my cotton pyjamas on, grabbed my book, and relaxed. I put the ambient music on low, put the book on my lap, and thought about all the changes we had coming along. As I was lost in thought, Chrissie and Emily slipped, almost silently, into the room.

"Everything good, Tom? You seem to be deep in thought?" they asked, clambering on the bed, and jostling around.

"For some reason, everything is wonderful! I'm just thinkin' how perfect my life is now," I smiled.

"Awww," Chrissie said, condescendingly.

"Behave, Chrissie. That could always change," I smirked, and smacked her butt.

"Sorry, but...it is, isn't it? You know it's all down to us, though. We're so good together," she smiled, leaning toward me, our lips touching.

"Come to bed. Both of you," I grinned.

They both, finally, slipped between the sheets, but not before I told Emily that, on no account, was Chrissie to be touched tonight. Immediately, Chrissie moaned, "Why? What did I do?" she asked, her face pouting, and sad.

I think Emily knew.

"I want you, well, ready for tomorrow, darling. A little self-denial will be good for you," I smirked.

Emily piped up, "I think he's right, Chrissie. Listen to your...little brother, okay. He does know what's good for you," she smiled, evilly.

"That's NOT fair!" she moaned, although neither believed her. Chrissie was getting used to restraint in all its glorious forms.

"Too bad, sweetheart. So...I think you'll sleep next to me tonight, as I feel Emily will be too easy to seduce," I chuckled.

"Ohh, thanks, Tom! You think SO highly of me, hmm? You don't think I could refuse your big sister's...smooth, firm ass...or her perfectly small tits, hmm?" she smiled as her hand wafted over Chrissie's covered butt, and breasts."Well," Emily smiled. "He didn't say that to ME...so," she giggled, and slid her shorts down her legs. "We'll have to keep a close eye on her, sweetheart," she hissed, as she crawled up the bed, kissing my sheet-covered body.

"I want you to tongue me, Tom," Emily sighed, sultrily as she clambered up, sat over my face, and lowered herself. "Lick me, Tom," she breathed, her hands on the bed frame.

"NOT fair," Chrissie sighed.

"Smell me, lover. Go on, you know you want to. Ignore the slut next to you," she grumbled.

Emily slowly wiped her moist pussy over my face, knowing that, yes, I loved her scent. I ran my hands along her thighs, squeezing, and fondling both. Litter dewdrops of her juices were oozing into my mouth, my tongue slowly lapping through her labia. Emily rode my eager tongue, her pelvis rhythmically gliding. I held her body still, piercing her slit, my tiny cock-of-a-tongue delving inside her opening. She pushed down on the small intrusion, her clit rubbing my nose. I moved my hands from her hips, and grasped her full butt, pulling her cheeks apart as she played with my mouth. I hoped she had kept an eye on my sister, tempting as it was for her to watch, and pleasure herself. Emily didn't care if my tongue was fucking her anymore as she rubbed her cunt across my mouth, slowly gyrating her hips, soaking my face, and bringing her closer to a climax.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers