Take Me, Tom Pt. 84-86

Story Info
Date Night, Ems gives it up, and gets tied up!
16.5k words
4.83
5.9k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers

Sorry...This is the re-edited version that should have been posted, addressing a few points that are not in the 'original'. My apolgies.

As always, thanks to everyone who has been bearing with me! It ain't over yet! A special thanks, as always, to Kenji for his advice and editing skills. Thanks, as always, to Paolo who has taken time out from his days to proofread and give his advice. As always, your comments are helpful. I may be a few chapters ahead, but when I can make suitable changes, I have.

Chapter 84

Chrissie and Ems Date Night

I let the kids play for a while, and then started dinner. Chrissie and Ems showed up just as we were plating up, Chloe teasing them because we had authentic guacamole! It's the little things, eh? They scurried to the bedroom, coming out an hour later! They both looked stunning, just gorgeous.

Chrissie had redone her hair, plaiting it in my favourite French braid. Emily had braided hers, too, but as hers was still shorter, she had it the way she wore it on our date. They both wore loose linen blouses, not many buttons undone. Yet. They wore skirts, open and flowing. Emily had her trainers on, Chrissie a pair of pumps. They both looked elegant, but relaxed. The choice of jewellery accented their hair, and outfits. I smiled, and embraced them both, gently kissing them for fear of getting swatted for messing their lipstick! They hugged, and kissed the kids, telling them to behave. As if, eh? I walked them to the door, holding them both.

"You both look absolutely stunning," I smiled. "Have a wonderful evening. We'll see you as and when, okay?"

"We will, Tom...and thank you. I mean it. It HAS been ages since we've had a good girl's night out! Shall we...wake you when we get in?" Emily giggled.

"That's up to you. Just have a great evening, okay?" I said, and shooed them out the door.

The kids, and I had finished dinner, and washed up, so we were set.

"Movie night?" I asked.

They both shrieked a loud, 'Yes'.

"Get your jammies on, and we'll pick something out, all right?"

We watched a long film; Chloe fell asleep before the ending. The film was over, so I carried her to her bedroom, tucked her in, and then checked on David, kissing him goodnight.

I poured myself a nice whisky, pulled out a book, and went to the bedroom to read, and sleep.

Chrissie POV

A night out! With Em! Tom kindly mentioned that we hadn't had a night out in a while, so he suggested it. Our idea of a date night every week has gone out the window, but when we need it, it's there. We've been so busy selling our homes, planning the move, and getting to grips with these massive changes that we have forgotten how important these nights are to us all.

In any event, I said I would choose the restaurant, and Em would choose the 'afters'. Ever since Tom introduced me to Japanese food in London, I've had a craving to try more. I booked a lovely spot on the North Side, not really knowing what Em had in mind afterwards, but she didn't object, so I gathered whatever she had in mind was close.

As much as we all reveled in the time together, we all knew we needed this one-on-one time, too. Em looked lovely this evening, her slightly unconventional look so appealing. Tom and I both appreciated her somewhat unorthodox dress sense. I saw glimpses of it at work, but lately, she's certainly come out of any shell, and is

expressing herself more with her work attire. She has certainly raised a few eyebrows!

Arriving at the restaurant, we were seated in short order. It wasn't as, well, cosy as I had imagined, but her company would make up for that!

We started with cocktails. After all, it WAS a girl's night out! We ordered, me giving Em a few hints at what I remembered, but the waiter was terrific, explaining the menu to us. We surreptitiously held hands across the table, excited to be out together!

We talked a lot about the three of us, both curious how the other was acclimating to the new dynamic. I wanted to press Em on how she felt about the change, and if she had really thought it through. Tom had mentioned a talk he had with her, questioning if we were her 'rebound'. That phrase stuck

in my mind. We've all been there, right?

"You're genuinely sure about this, Em? It's not too late to back out, okay?' I asked.

"What...what makes you think I'm looking for a way out, Chrissie. This is exactly what I need...and want. You're not having second thoughts about...me?" she asked, her eyes hurting.

"God, no, darling. I think this, the three of us, is working so well. I'm just looking out for you, sweetie. I want whatever is best for YOU...even if it means it's not us, all right?" I said.

"Chrissie...I have committed to you and Tom, understand? I know what that means. Tom and I have talked about this a bit differently, but we have. I'm with you both for two reasons. Well, probably more, but...I need to love, and be loved. I need to feel this love, and I do every day. We all know there's always an inherent risk to our hearts, but I need to do this. The only risk to us is someone being unfaithful. I know that's not going to happen with you or Tom, so that lands on me, but I know that would break all of us. It's not going to happen, darling," she smiled, clasping my hand, 'til she picked up another calamari. "You will never have to worry about me, honey. This feels like it's all I have ever wanted, so eat up, and shush!" she giggled.

We talked about the program we were putting together, both of us bringing others in to take over when we left. I told her I would still like to do the exhibit on Klimt and Schiele that I had suggested, but Standen had turned the idea down.

"Fancy a long weekend in Vienna, anyway?" I giggled. "Strictly business, of course!

I can't get over the idea that Europe is an hour and a half away from us! I think we could talk Tom into a long weekend in Paris, hmm?"

"I've thought about that a lot, Chrissie. Did you ever imagine at our point in life, we'd be doing this...and doing it together!" Em beamed.

We shared our Hokkaido hotate scallops, feeding each other, not caring who would notice. I sucked her glazed finger into my mouth, accidentally, of course!

"Undo a button on your blouse, Chrissie," she rasped at me.

I did as she asked, whispering to her, "Now you, darling."

She seductively undid one of the tortoiseshell buttons, her breasts beautifully held by her lacy half bra. I fed her another scallop, and Em deliriously sucked my painted nail.

"Do you think we're lesbians now?" she giggled.

"No. Just in love, darling," I said, and fed her some shrimp tempura.

She poured me a small glass of white wine, just to cleanse our palates, as we continued the slow seduction.

I kicked off one of my pumps, and slid my foot up her legs, my stockinged foot sliding along her stockings. I pushed her legs apart, my toes under her dress, nestled between her legs. Ems's hand crept under the tablecloth, and she grasped my foot, and pulled it forward, rubbing my tiny toes across her panties. I pushed my toes into her covered pussy, our eyes locked together.

"I'm...creaming myself right now, Em," I smirked.

She spit out her drink, and giggled.

"Show me," she hissed.

I moved my foot, put my pump back on, wiped my mouth with the linen napkin, stood up, and walked to the restrooms. God, my pussy felt so squishy as I walked to the Ladies. I lifted my dress, and gingerly pulled my thin, almost sheer, panties down my legs. My fingers played with the viscous sap I had exerted. I wiped my pussy, hoping I wouldn't leak onto the back of my dress. I fixed my hair in the mirror, admiring the French braid I had wrapped together. I looked pretty good!

I walked back, unsteadily, to our table. I went to Em, leaned over to her ear, dropped my panties in her lap, whispered, "I want yours," and sat back down, smiling coyly.

She falteringly stood up, dropped her napkin on the table, and walked to where I had just been.

God, I couldn 't believe what I had just done, I thought.

Em returned in a few minutes, dropping her wet panties in my lap, and smirked at me.

"Your turn, honey," she sighed alluringly, and kissed my neck. In public!

I balled up her lingerie, and made another visit to the Ladies. I felt like this was yet another walk-of-shame, but I didn't care! This was SO out of character, but I loved the new me!

I rushed to the empty stall and held them up, looking at the beauty of her discharge. I greedily ran my tongue through the gusset, my head weak, and exhilarating. I slowly pulled them up, a size too large for me, but I'd manage. I ran my hand over them, tenderly pushing the soft material into my labia. Fuck! This woman! I composed myself, and returned, straight-faced, to our table. Em sat there, as if butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. Bitch! But it was ME who started this, so...

"Dessert?" I asked, as calm as I could.

"I've already ordered the matcha shortcake, darling. You'll love it. It's a pistachio sponge with a white chocolate mousse with a strawberry, and pistachio crumble. Sounds...yummy to me," she chuckled. "You comfortable?"

"Very..." I said.

You are such a beautiful bitch, Chrissie," Em whispered.

"Your bitch, Em," I smiled.

We ordered some sparkling water, as I didn't want to drink any more than I had

already. God, how I wish we had Ubered tonight!

We fed each other the divine cake, oblivious to anyone else in the restaurant. This WAS the north side of the city, so gender fluidity was a given, and accepted for the most part. We only teased each other once, the dessert too scrummy to mess around with!

I held out a spoonful of the near decadent dessert, and whispered, "Cream, sweetie?"

Em opened her mouth seductively, her tongue just poking out, her glossy lips wet, and alluring. "Give it to me, Chrissie," she throatily said.

I slipped the spoon into her mouth, and watched, transfixed, as she closed her lips around the full spoon, her eyes ablaze, as I pulled it from her. She desirously licked her lips, and groaned faintly, "I'd rather taste you, darling."

I stammered, and coughed, my pussy gushing cream into her panties.

"I insist, honey," I whispered.

I took a deep breath, and, getting serious for a moment, asked, "How do you want...and need us to portray ourselves in London, Em? I know Tom has this laissez-faire attitude, but how do YOU feel about it? What do you need, darling?" I asked.

"Hmm. I've thought about that a lot, darling. I understand what Tom said, and God, I love him for that, but how realistic is it? Aren't we asking for trouble?" she asked, feeding me a dollop of the dessert, nonetheless.

"Probably," I answered, slowly swallowing the delicious concoction, perhaps exaggerating a bit. "But you haven't answered my question, Em. What do YOU need?" I asked, again.

"In my head, we're together, and open when we go out. I guess gradually we get our friends, and everyone is used to it. I've given much thought to that dynamic Tom mentioned, you know, the whole 'couples privilege' that you and Tom inherently have. I get it. I understand it, and believe me, I have seen how you both deal with that all the time! When Tom introduced me to Julie, was it? He said, partner. You both have been so wonderful about it. I need that to continue. I want people to know how invested in this I am. I'm not some 'bit-on-the-side' that you two keep secret. I'm all in, Chrissie," she sighed, and squeezed my hand.

"Good! That's the way I want it, too. This is OUR life, Em! We choose how to live it!

"God, Chrissie. I could never have seen this coming six months ago, but I am SO glad it did!" she giggled.

She leaned over the table, brought her lips to mine, and we tenderly kissed.

"C'mon. I'll get the cheque, and we'll head off wherever you have in mind," I smiled.

"Let me split the bill, Chrissie. It's only fair, okay?" Em asked.

"Nope. You behave. This is on me, darling, all right?" I said, vehemently.

"Thanks, sweetie, but I'll be getting the next place we're going to, okay?" she asked.

I paid the bill, and we thanked them for a beautiful meal. Tom would love it here, so I put that on my mental list!

We found the car, which is always a plus, and Em punched the address into the satnav. I leaned over, my hand behind her head, and kissed her luscious lips, the remnants of pistachio lingering still. I slipped my hand under her dress, but she swatted it away, teasing me with her gentle smirk. I drove away, finding the place in no time, parked up on a side street, and she grabbed my hand, and off we went! We found the nightclub she had heard about, and she opened the door for me.

"Em? A...nightclub?" I asked.

"We're dancing tonight, darling! When was the last time you've done that, huh?" she smiled, and led me in.

She went to the bar, and ordered two lime and sodas, just to be safe. The place was terrific! We both smiled. The vibe was upbeat, the dance floor somewhat crowded, but manageable. We found a small booth and claimed that for the evening! There seemed to be quite a few regulars, as they knew their way around. We took our coats off, and looked around, the music was pulsing, but not too loud for conversation, but it didn't matter. We were here to dance!

Em grabbed my hand, and took me to the dance floor. At first, I was a bit self-conscience, but I noticed there were all sorts in here. Guys, girls and couples are swaying, swinging, and seducing each other. Within minutes we were bouncing, and moving seductively around each other, holding each other, and feeling free! Em had her hand on my hip, slowly moving my body to the music. Her hand moved to my butt, and she pulled me close to her, our bodies in sync, moving as one. She calmly split my legs, one of hers sliding between me as she rubbed her groin on mine, our breasts pressed together. We were getting more than a few admirers, men, and women! She turned me around, pushed her hips onto my ass, her arm around my collarbone, her head buried in my red hair. We moved back and forth, lost in the rhythm, our bodies jiggling around exquisitely. I raised my hands over my head, reaching for the sky, and brought them back around Em's head, holding her close against me.

A tall, very handsome man danced in front of me, his body swaying to our movements, his eyes on mine alluringly. I looked at him, then closed my eyes, lost in Em's hands as they tenderly swept over my covered breasts. She saw this man ogling me, dancing for me, and she didn't like it. We had teased him enough, though, and she quickly turned me around, her hands running through my hair and kissing me, our hips still moving as one. She had one hand on my ass, sensuously rubbing her pussy against mine. She pulled away, grabbed my hand and twirled me around, my loose skirt floating up, as we shook our bodies to the throbbing music. When I casually looked around, the tall man had left, his masculinity in tatters.

We had a glorious time, laughing, dancing with abandon, and loving our connection. We grabbed a few more drinks, and sat for a while, our hands clasped together, as we scored the dancers. An elegantly tall woman came over to us, and said, "Hi! I...I simply love your hair. Would you like to dance?" I looked at Em, turned to this scrumptious creature, and thanked her, but no, I was here with my wife. She smiled adoringly at us, turned and walked off searching for new prey. Em smacked my arm, but pulled me in for yet another delicious kiss.

"Why would I ever want to dance with anyone but you...or Tom," I sighed. Her hand went to my cheek, and she chastely kissed me.

We danced, talked, and laughed for another three hours, our bodies alive but tired, so we decided to head home.

"I'm going to fuck my wife!" she huskily moaned, as we left.

"God, I hope so!" I smiled, and wrapped my arm around her waist.

We made it home without too many distractions, if you call Em's hand under my dress a distraction. I do!

We crept in, as if we were eighteen again, not wanting to wake our parents.

Now it was kids, and a husband we had to be concerned about. Well, probably just the kids!

We quietly opened the bedroom door, but Tom was off dreaming about God knows what. Us, perhaps? We ran to the bathroom, each of us peeing, and brushing our teeth. I had the side lamp on a low, as we slowly stripped each other, our lips, and fingers exploring each other's flesh. I patiently unbuttoned Em's blouse, slipping it off her shoulders, as my lips kissed and adored her. I turned, grabbed a hanger, and put it in the closest. I wanted to take my time, savour every glimpse of her, as if it was the first time. My fingers danced across the tops of her 36B breasts, fuller than mine, true, and so desirable. We mouthed our intentions to each other, not wanting to wake Tom. The simple, "I love you," and "Thank you," spurred us on. I unbuttoned, then unzipped her skirt, on my knees in front of her. I pulled it safely off her hips, and collected it at her feet. I gently leaned in, and kissed my panties she was wearing, which were too tight, but she put up with the inconvenience. I walked to the wardrobe, hung her skirt up, and returned to her.

Em uncovered me with the same love and tardiness, her fingers lingering on my smaller 34A breasts, but she cherished them, as much as I adored hers. She teased me, as I had teased her, sauntering to the wardrobe and hanging my blouse up, but not before lavishing her tongue on my neck, and breasts. Coyly, she unzipped my skirt, and pulled it over my small hips, her fingers lingering on my butt, as she tugged it down. It was her turn to kneel in front of me. I know she so enjoyed this most submissive of poses, as much as I did. I loved the dynamic we had, sometimes dominant, and then changing, instantly, to a more compliant role. I lifted my feet meekly, as she pulled the material away. Em's hands went to her slightly looser panties I was wearing, her fingers delving into the slackened waistband, teasing me, as if she was going to slip her fingers through me. I could feel my cunt oozing sap, as I scissored my legs to and fro. I had my hand on her head, tentatively pulling her to my wanton wetness. She slapped my ass, and looked up at me, disapprovingly. I looked down at her, biting my lower lip which always made her melt. She stood up, her fingers tweaking my, by now, hard nipples, and walked to hang up my skirt.

She walked back to me, and huskily breathed, "I want my panties back, Chrissie."

I passively pulled them down, the lacy fabric easily sliding over my hips. I picked them up, ran the gusset through my labia, brought it to her mouth, and wiped them across her still-glossy lips. She took them from me, and wiped

them across my face, and the tops of my panting breasts.

"I want mine back, now, Em," I groaned.

I watched as her fingers gripped the sides of my panties, and she slid them over her fuller hips, and thighs, leaving them pooled at her feet. We looked at each other, and, with not a word was spoken, I kneeled and collected them, asking her to lift each foot in kind. I thought I would cum just from that! I held them up to her, and she cocked her eyebrow, questioning or telling me I wasn't sure, but I took them and rubbed them through her labia, applying a bit more pressure than she had done with me. I brought them up, and she cocked her eyebrow again, so I wiped them across my lips, then lovingly wiping them across her face, and then the tops of her swelling breasts.

We unclasped each other's bras, letting the sheer, flimsy lace fall to the ground. We slowly embraced, our tits mashed against one another, our kisses slow and leisurely. After several minutes, we broke apart, and looked at the bed. Tom hadn't moved, his breathing slow, and regular. She took my hand, and we took the few steps to the bed, and without pulling back the sheet, Em laid me down, my head at the foot of the bed. She leaned down, kissed me again, and then quietly clambered upon the bed, her legs spread, and her moist pussy over my mouth. I felt her hands on my legs, cautiously rubbing, and fondling them, as her head dipped into my pussy, and I felt her inhale sharply. I had my hands on her ass, and pulled her down to me, my mouth engulfing her sweet vulva. I breathed in her earthy scent, my hips pushing up into her mouth. My fingers played her ass, as my tongue slipped through her labia, easily splitting her soppy cunt. Besides Tom's easy breathing, the only sounds were the slurping and swallowing of each other's juices. We moaned into each other's cunts, the vibrations making us squirm with desire.

Boo96
Boo96
332 Followers