Take Me, Tom Pt. 87-89

Story Info
Date Night, Leaving and Arriving!
6.5k words
4.74
7k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 39 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to read, and comment on this long-running saga. I only hope you've enjoyed it as much as I have! Thanks to Kenji for his editing skills, and to Paolo for his proofreading and support.

Chapter 87

Sunday

We were woken by the kids rushing in. Damn! We tried our best to ignore them, but that was friggin' impossible. We looked at each other and smiled. Who was going to volunteer to make breakfast? No one said a word, all waiting for the other. Ems wasn't able to get up yet, as she still had her breast ropes on. Chrissie finally 'humphed' and relented, grabbing the kids whilst carefully getting out of bed. Ems and I quietly laughed.

"Don't be long!" she huffed.

"Talk to me, darling. How'd you sleep with your ropes on? You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, Tom, but uncomfortable as hell! I couldn't bear waking you, so I put up with it," she giggled. "I...I feel wonderful, though. I feel...lighter. I can't explain it, darling. In the meantime, would you unbind me?" she asked, coyly.

I slowly unwrapped her, fascinated by the markings the ropes had left. I leaned down, and gently kissed, and licked each indentation.

"What do you think of your marks, Emily?" I asked.

"They're so fucking sexy, Tom! God...they're beautiful," she sighed.

I grabbed the camera, and began taking photos. Ems began to pose for me, grabbing her panties, and holding them next to her breasts, the red imprints so visible. I handed her the bra, and she seductively toyed with that, making sure the marks were clearly evident. She looked stunning, my cock appreciating her movements.

I put the camera down, embraced her, and whispered, "I want to cum on your marks, darling," and grabbed her hair, pulling her head back, and biting her neck.

"Fuck, Tom!" she groaned. "We...we can't. Not...not now, darling," and feebly pushed me away, grabbing her robe, and covering herself. She walked back to me, grasped my stiff shaft, and stroked me. "Later, darling man," dropped it, and ran to the bedroom door, giggling.

Bitch!

I grabbed my robe, and sheepishly walked to the kitchen. Chrissie had laid out omelettes, toast, and fruit for us all, her little smirks, adding to the relaxed feeling. The kids were in a great mood, now used to the new dynamic. We had a list to go through today, but needed to make time to take the kids out at some point. Ems was going to photograph the bookshelves to make sure everything made it to London. Chrissie had told us that the company would be doing that anyway, but we decided on a backup. Everything would be set up just right when we walked into our new home. They even employed women to pack, sort, and rearrange the girls' drawers. I thought that was a nice touch.

Chrissie had invited Janet over for lunch today. She was still going to drop off, and collect the kids from school, even though she or Ems could have done it, as they were both unemployed! We thought she just wanted to see the kids, and somehow make it up to us, which wasn't necessary, but we were happy to have her extra help. They were spending the day at Ems's, sorting her things, readying everything for Wednesday. Cars still needed to be sold, and another hundred bits and pieces.

"Ems? Are you going to work on the photos today?" I asked. "I'd love to see how Chrissie did."

"Two steps ahead of you, Tom. Just leave me alone for a couple of hours, and I'll see what I can do, all right? Will you give me a hand later, though?" she chuckled.

Chrissie and I both smiled.

"Of course, I will. I have the same programs, okay? Just let me know, and we can get started," I said.

We helped Chrissie with her purging, clearing the loft, and sorting the garage out. Yeah, I was loving domesticity! Ems and I left it to Chrissie for a while, and crept into the spare room to look at the photos from last night. I sat Emily down, my fingers playfully fiddling with her hair, the remnants of her braiding still evident. I firmly massaged her scalp, tugging her locks, and my fingers moved along her face's contours.

"Tom...please. How do you expect me to get anything done here?" she giggled, uncertain if my fondling was welcome or not.

I pulled the loose fabric of her blouse forward, her thin bra straining against her breasts.

"Tom! Really! I'll tell your sister!" she chuckled.

"I'm...I'm only looking at your rope marks, Ems," I smirked. "What makes you think I'd want to look at your fucking gorgeous breasts, hmm?" I groaned.

"Because you're breathing, Tom!" she laughed, slapping my hand away.

I placed my hands on her shoulders, my fingers gingerly touching her neck.

"Damn you, Tom. If there was a lock on this door..." she sighed.

She brought up the photos, and we had a quick initial pass, marking the ones we would process. They were so-so right now, but I knew Ems would transform them.

"Do you remember when I tied that knot, Ems? Hmm?" I hissed, pointing to the photo on the screen.

"I...I'll never forget last night, Tom. No matter how often you bind me, I'll never forget it, darling. I'm...I'm getting wet just looking at these!" she murmured.

"Well...if you need any...help, I'm here for you," I chuckled.

"What a guy, Tom," she giggled. "Looks like you may need a little...help, too," she said, turning her head, and looking at the outline of my cock.

I grabbed her hair, bunched it up, and pulled it.

"Fuck, Tom! Please. Don't! The...the kids are here!" she gasped, stifling a long moan.

The photos Chrissie captured were beautiful. Once again, Ems processed them all in black-and-white, evoking the sensuous mood from last night. I had her tag more than a few as she went along, wanting to keep those for her private photo book. Chrissie's had already arrived, but I wanted to give them their book simultaneously.

"Emily, you must have an exhibition of your work in London. Let me help arrange it, all right? I know these are Chrissie's, but you don't know how good you are, do you?" I whispered.

"Thank you, Tom. I'm okay, but so are thousands of others. We'll see, but...thank you," she smiled.

I left her to it, sensing I was in the way and distracting her. I leaned down, pulled her lips to mine, and tenderly kissed her.

Janet showed up later, Chloe running into her arms, squealing with delight. She swaggered her way to me, all tight jeans and loose, billowy top, and wrapped her arms around me, murmured, "Hi, Tom," and chastely kissed me.

"Afternoon...Janet," I smiled, her delicious eyes boring into mine. "Chrissie's in the kids' rooms, going through everything, and Emily is working on photos."

We went to Chloe's room, and found Chrissie moving things around into different piles. She saw Janet, and they hugged warmly.

"Thanks for coming today, sweetie," she said, each with arms around the other. "So, how are the photos looking?" she asked me.

"They look wonderful, darling. You'll love them. I was going to show them to Janet, but Ems said she wasn't finished yet. I'll let you decide later, all right?" I said, throwing the ball from my court to hers. "So, what do you need me to do?" I asked.

"Nothing yet, darling. Thanks, though," she said, shooing me from the room, so I left them to it. Chrissie was pleased with her progress, and Janet was happy to get stuck in and help. David was out with friends, leaving Chloe to her own devices for the day.

"I didn't ask you over to help clear the rooms, Janet!" Chrissie laughed.

"I know...I'm more than happy to help you, all right?" she said sweetly.

I grabbed Chloe, and said, "C'mon, Little One. Let's make lunch for everyone, okay?" I said.

She bounced off the sofa, and ran with me into the kitchen, happy to be involved.

What are we going to make, daddy," she asked, her eyes smiling.

"Something, easy, all right? How about chicken and zucchini? We have everything, and can add whatever you want to it. Ready?" I asked.

An hour later, we were ready to plate up! She was so pleased with herself. David had returned home a while ago, so she called everyone to the kitchen, proud of what 'she' had made. Of course, everyone fussed over her excellent cooking, Chloe blushing every so often.

Ems had finished her first-pass processing, eager for our opinion, and that would have to wait 'til the kids were in bed, though. She transferred them to my laptop, so we could look at them later.

We sat the kids down and told them that Janet wouldn't be joining us in London. They were saddened, and didn't understand how her studies were more important than them. Oops. Janet did an excellent job of explaining the whys and all. Chloe didn't quite understand, but David understood, even though he'd miss her, too. Chrissie thanked her emphatically for all her help today, and for all her support over the last five years, breaking down, knowing she would likely never see her again. We handed her a card, signed by us all, and enclosed a nice 'thank you' cheque. Janet left after the kids were safely in bed, hugging us all. It was a nice gesture on Janet's part, something she certainly did not need to do. It was a sad farewell for everyone.

We had our usual Sunday night check-in, but everything was going well. I asked Emily to transfer her monies to my account, another huge step for her. She'd be in here permanently from Saturday, so she and Chrissie had their week cut out for them!

It was getting late, so I showered, and went to bed, letting these two sort out their lists. They had everything under control, even though I was constantly checking, which pissed them both off after a while. I could only shirk, and smile, and that pissed them off even more.

Chapter 88

Three Weeks Later, One More To Go

I woke early, knowing this was my last week in Chicago, probably forever. Funnily enough, I had no regrets. I was content on returning to London, with or without these two sleeping women, but having them with me made the whole move more worthwhile.

We had moved into Emily's parents' place, both of them making us more than welcome. Chrissie and Ems made the whole ordeal easy, and stress-free. Richard and Tilly seemed to grasp the level of our connection quickly. They didn't baulk at the three of us sharing a room, the kids sharing another. I suggested to Ems that we discuss our relationship with them, but she said it wasn't necessary. She had discussed with them already our unconventional bond, and they were happy with that. I still felt there was this elephant-in-the-room, but went with Ems's explanation. Our lovemaking was quieter, but no less frantic.

They couldn't have been nicer, more welcoming and sweet to us all, especially the kids. I turned Richard on to single malts, Emily, giving me faux disdainful looks every evening when I uncorked the bottle. I smiled, and smirked at her, and she stuck her lovely tongue out at me.

Everything was packed, and on a container ship heading to the Tilbury Docks in London. We were

assured that everything would be set up when we finally arrived. Chrissie had been in contact with the owners, asking if we could buy their 'white goods', but they kindly left them to us. We were due to close next week, so everything was going well!

As we had 'childminders' now, we took advantage of them! We went out for our date nights, usually a nice dinner, and then dancing. We did get an Uber once, not making the mistake that Chrissie and Ems had made weeks before! Our dinners were the slow seduction we had become used to, the gentle flirting, the little touches, and searing eyes thrilling us all. Our teasing at dinner heightened as the evening went on, be it casually dropping their panties onto my lap, or their feet crawling up my legs.

We would generally go back to the club they had danced at that first evening, as it was safe, friendly, and never had any hassles, even when I danced with them both. As usual, the only attention they attracted was from other women. They would always defer to me when a woman asked either one to dance. Chrissie and I, or Ems and I, would always assent to the voyeuristic show. Neither would entertain dancing with a guy, though, not that I would have allowed it anyway. I loved dancing with these two, watching their supple bodies float around the dance floor with an abandon I came to cherish. We would dance and sway unabashedly, touching, holding, and moving. Our hands would gently fondle each other, no one paying attention to us, or so it seemed. These two women knew how to flaunt their assets!

I was gently swaying with Chrissie when Emily came up behind her, and grasped her hips, her body close to Chrissie's. She moved in sync with ours, Chrissie bound between us. Playfully, I ran my hands through their hair, pulling Chrissie close to my lips, but never touching. I ran my hands down her shoulders, surreptitiously gliding over her partially-covered breasts, my thumbs tracing her hard nipples as my fingers moved over the curves of her body. Emily's hands swept along her hips, our fingers linked. I moved back, and Ems's fingers trailed up Chrissie's body, her hands engulfing my sister's small breasts, leaning into her long, copper-red hair, and kissing her neck.

As my fingers delicately stroked her neck, I moved my hands, encircling Ems's shoulders. Emily lifted Chrissie's chin, her glossy lips shining in the low light. I leaned in, and licked her mouth slowly. Chrissie pushed her thin cotton dress against my hardness, her hips gracefully wandering over me, her hands wrapped around my head. I wasn't sure how liberal this place was, the three of us being so free with our touches. We danced, wading through the pulsing music, holding each other, our caresses getting bolder, as Chrissie and I necked furiously, Emily's hands in both our hair. We attracted more than a bit of attention. Others danced around us, caught up in the desirous gestures. The song ended too soon, or went on for too long, depending on how engaged you were. Chrissie and I gently kissed, then I turned her around, and she tenderly embraced Emily, the other dancers smiling at us. Emily shifted around Chrissie, and kissed me, taking our hands, and we went back to our booth, all of us chuckling.

Two girls came over and asked them to dance, but they politely declined. I grabbed a few fresh drinks, and we sat, listening to the music, watching the other dancers, and basking in our connection. We lovingly watched each other dance, and shake our way around the dance floor, all three permutations of us, relaxing in each other's company. We finally left around one, tired, but enraptured with the evening.

We again crept into the house, feeling like we had broken some curfew, and crept up the stairs to our room, stifling any laughs to not wake anyone. The three of us noiselessly slivered to the bathroom, each brushing and peeing amongst the hushed sniggers. Our eyes were mischievously on

each other as we took turns on the toilet.

We tumbled into bed, looking forward to a larger one in our new home. Chrissie grabbed the middle, much to Ems's consternation! We fondled, touched, and kissed one another, gabbing about how we enjoyed the evening. I moved Chrissie so she was facing Emily, and they affectionately embraced, with my body also against hers. I ran my hands between them, fondling their squashed breasts, my cock gently nestled in her crevice. I licked, and kissed her neck, then her shoulder, leisurely biting her. Chrissie pressed her ass onto my hard cock, then moved her pelvis forwards, onto Emily's fingers. I moved down, and my prick settled between her legs, as I felt warm fingers stroking me. I lifted my head, and saw Chrissie's hands still around Emily's head, knowing then that it was Ems's hand. I pushed my hips forward, my pre-cum soaking her hand as she slipped my shaft through her urgent fingers. Chrissie was softly moaning, loving the attention she was receiving. She lifted her butt up, as Ems rubbed my cock across her labia, revelling in the hardness. I moved lazily as my engorged cock grew, Ems's fingers getting more persistent. She placed my cock at Chrissie's entrance, pulled her hand away, and I slid into her. We both heard Chrissie's muffled cries, as I buried my manhood deep inside her, holding it firmly inside. Chrissie tried to move her butt around, but she was plastered between us, neither giving her the room to move. I moved my hands from between their breasts, and laid them on Emily's back, holding her against Chrissie. They broke away from their romantic kiss, Ems's eyes piercing mine. I nodded to Chrissie's hair, and she knew what I wanted. Emily moved her long, red hair from her neck, and touched her face, as I leaned in and sucked her neck, and thrust myself into her, slowly fucking my sister.

Emily moved down, licked Chrissie's excited breasts, sucked one nipple, and excitedly tweaked the other free nub. I slowly prodded my cock in and out of her wet channel, her ass pushing against my groin, arousing me. Emily slid her mouth over Chrissie's body, casually stroking, and kissing her lithe flesh. Chrissie groaned at the loss of Ems's lips on her tits, but grew excited, knowing where her wife was going. I felt Ems's tongue lashing my cock, every time I pulled back from the pussy I was taking. I exaggerated my firm nudges, making sure Ems could taste my length, and felt her tongue on Chrissie's clit, every time my prick would pull out. My mouth kissed Chrissie's shoulder whilst whispering how much I enjoyed loving her. I could feel Chrissie's warm breath, her breasts rising and falling, and her muscles contracted around my girth 'til she shoved herself back, and came. I pulled her close to me, my hips thrusting deep inside her, streaming my musky sperm in her valley. I covered her mouth, trying to keep our connection private, as I bit her shoulder. Emily was licking and swallowing our combined secretions, her hands on my hips, pulling Chrissie onto her mouth.

I emptied my balls in my sister, her body quivering with every mighty shove, our breathing quick and manic. We stopped our convulsions, and laid conjoined, my cock still buried inside, Emily greedily licking our leaking, oozing cum. I tapped Ems's head, pulling her head off Chrissie's cunt, and felt her clean us both up. She slithered up Chrissie's body, still kissing, and licking her. She moved, and pulled Chrissie's mouth to hers, sliding her cum-covered tongue into her.

Emily looked at me, the soft sheen of my sister's, and my mixed exertions like a glaze on her mouth. She leaned over to kiss me, but I grabbed Chrissie's hair, and wiped her mouth first with it. She smiled at me, and gingerly kissed my cheek, smirking. We laid close, our arms entwined around Chrissie, sighed, and slept.

The following day, the kids, as usual, came running into the room. Richard and Tilly were wonderful! They gave up their peaceful existence and allowed us to be the family we had grown to be. Tilly would often prepare breakfast for the kids, treating them as if they were her grandchildren. She would usually spend an hour or two gardening, me seeing where Emily had acquired her love for yard work. I went out, helped her, hoping to have a quiet word with her, and thanked her again for the kindness she and Richard had shown us.

Tilly gently bossed me around, just like her daughter, directing what weeds were, and what were flowers.

"Tilly? I appreciate how you have taken us in, and helped us out. You're a very understanding mom, eh?" I chuckled.

"Tom. Please. You are more than welcome, all right? What you both have given to Emily is beyond words. She's...she's like herself, again, after all these years. Please, can I talk to you in confidence?" she asked.

"After all you've found out about us, well, yes!" I grinned.

Boo96
Boo96
331 Followers
12