Take My Husband Pt. 02

Story Info
She wants a third.
3.8k words
4.51
17.3k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers

Vanessa Byrd entered my office looking just as yummy from when I met her a decade ago. She was wearing a checkered color suit that hugged her curves like a glove. Her curls were down to her shoulders and she had a hint of make-up on. Her matching face mask was pulled up, causing me to strap mine on. The look in her eyes was all business and I started feeling a sense of dread of having to come down with the hammer, and deliver the bad news.

I found that I didn't have to bring it up because she beat me to the punch.

"I'm being laid-off right," she said matter-of-factly, taking a seat across from me. The light scent of warm-vanilla reached my nostrils, making me relax a bit.

She smells so good, I thought. I couldn't see her full face, but she looked beautiful and I could imagine inviting her into mine and Julie's bedroom if it wasn't so inappropriate.

Clearing my throat I looked down at her folder, "I am sorry Vanessa," I said, getting ready to give her the same B.S I gave the last six employees, but looking into her beautiful eyes, I couldn't do it.

"Listen," I said slowly, "I don't want to give you the run-around, this whole mess is pretty bad, from the virus and how the company is handling everything." I dug in my desk drawer and took out a post-it and wrote down a number and a name.

"Here is the name of our competitor," I said sliding over the note to Vanessa. "They are hiring phone representatives at this time, I can put in a good word for you.

Vanessa looked down at the note and frowned, "Why would you give this to me?"

"It's the least I can do," I said, wondering if I offended her, "You have been a loyal employee for many years and to lay you off like this doesn't sit well with me."

A slow smile crept up to her eyes as she took the note and put it in her handbag, "I am a field representative to my bones, but who knows when this pandemic will end."

I went over the details of the lay-off and told her about the severance package which surprised her. Crossing her legs, her tight pants suit left nothing to the imagination and I started imagining her in our bed again.

"I still remember that you hired me here," said Vanessa giving me a grateful smile, "It's been a good run, too bad a virus put an end to all of that."

"I remember you too," I said, thinking back to how a conversation about her kicked my wife in gear to open up our relationship.

"Oh really," she said playfully. "What do you remember about me?"

What don't I remember, I thought shifting uncomfortably in my seat. I had a feeling that I had to wrap this meeting up before I expose myself.

"That you were excited about your job and cared about the people you were helping," I said, standing up. "I have one more person to meet, so just remember that I am always available to you."

"You're always available to me," she asked standing up with me.

"I meant, as a reference," I said.

"Of course, thank you," she said, taking my hand, "I'm sure we will meet again."

Don't I wish, I thought.

________

Julie

I was nervous when I told my husband that I wanted to see him with other women. For three years we lived a pretty normal marriage, and I never let on that I had a fetish, but something about the way he mentioned Vanessa gave me the courage to bring it up. His eyes told the entire story, that if he had the opportunity he would sleep with her, and just the thought turned me on.

I did not know when I started fantasizing about my partners being with other women, but when I got married I thought to just put the fantasy behind me and move on. However, the urges kept coming that it caused me many sleepless nights, waking up my unsuspecting husband and fucking his brains out, with the thought of him with another woman on my mind.

We had spent nine blissful years living out my fantasy, but there was something that has been nagging at me. I wanted to settle down and stop sleeping around. Don't get me wrong, seeing my husband fuck all those beautiful women has been a dream come true, but now I felt as if I wanted to have a third come in permanently. When I approached my husband he seemed receptive and open to the idea, but it's been two years since I brought it up.

Tonight is the night, I thought with a smile, setting my purse on a hook and stepping out of my heels. I decided to leave work early to set things up at home. I wanted to fix our bedroom up before my husband arrived back from work.

Candles

Condoms

Cuffs

Everything seemed to be in order. Tonight I had a special surprise for my husband, the object of his desires from years ago has agreed to step into our bedroom for an experience of her life.

And possibly become our third, I thought with crossed fingers.

I had met Vanessa four years ago at one of my husband's work events. It was purely by accident, she was bent over picking up some items she'd dropped and I couldn't help but admire her curves. Coming behind her, I helped her pick up and she gave me a grateful smile.

"I can be a bit clumsy sometimes," she said, standing up straight.

"Oh, I don't believe that for a second," I said, checking out her neat appearance. "There's just too many people here, it would be hard to get by carrying so many things."

"I know," she said, pointing to a display table. "I am working it alone, unfortunately my partner could not show up."

We moved over to the table and she started organizing the items and I could not help but watch her.

She's beautiful, I thought regretfully, thinking that she may be a good candidate for our playtime.

Too bad she works for his company, I thought, knowing that he would not go for something like that.

"Would you like help," I said, "I am here alone, I thought I would show my face since my husband is not feeling well to show his today."

"If you don't mind," she said, hesitantly. "I'm Vanessa, I work as a Field-Rep here and you are?"

Why does that name sound familiar, I thought.

"I'm Julie, my husband works as the Human Resource director."

"Oh really," she said in surprise, "I think your husband hired me on here."

It came to me then thatthis was the woman that gave me the courage to ask my husband to sleep with other women. I gave her a once over and could see what turned my husband on. She was tall and curvy in all the right places, with a fantastic personality. Out of habit, I checked her hand for a ring and saw that it was bare.

"Well it's very nice to meet you," I said, turning my attention to the table. "so, what do you need me to do?"

_____

After that first meeting, Vanessa and I became close friends, but we kept it a secret from my husband because we didn't want to put him in a compromising position. We would meet up for drinks and became close enough to share secrets.

One day over drinks, Vanessa confessed that when she met my husband she wanted to fuck him.

"I'm sorry," she slurred, "that was inappropriate, forget I said that."

I gave her a long stare, "If you had the opportunity, would you still fuck him?"

"Of course not," she said, sobering up, "I should've not brought it up."

I shrugged. "My husband is very attractive, I don't mind sharing him."

"What," she asked surprised.

"I don't mind sharing my husband," I repeated slowly, "honestly, we do it often."

"You're joking right," she asked, shoving my shoulder.

"I love it," I admitted, "I hope that doesn't seem weird to you."

Without warning she planted a sloppy kiss on my lips, I pushed her back immediately.

"What was that," I asked.

"God," she said, standing up from her stool. "What is wrong with me today, I am sorry Julie. Tossing a few dollars on the bar, she rushed out before I could stop her.

We didn't talk for a long time after that and I was debating whether I should tell my husband, but I did not want to stress him out.

It was nothing, I thought. Even though I wasn't so sure. Vanessa usually had her head on straight and I wanted to find out what she was thinking. I called her out again after months of not talking and she finally admitted that she felt close to me and had fantasies about being with me.

I was flattered and a bit turned on, but I would not cheat on my husband and I told her that.

"I suspected that," she said, looking down at her perfectly manicured nails, "but when you said that you opened your marriage bed up, it made me excited."

"Oh?"

"I always wanted to belong in a poly-household," she said, "I have always been polyamorous but finding people into that can be a challenge."

I sat there surprised. I would have pegged Vanessa as someone who lived the vanilla lifestyle. Her coming out to me had me thinking about bringing her into our bed, but I didn't know what my husband would think about that, considering she was employed at his company. I told her as much, which disappointed her, but she understood and we remained friends.

That was until Covid-19 hit, which disrupted our lives and playtime. When Vanessa found out that she was going to be laid off indefinitely, we came up with the plan together to surprise my husband with a threesome. We all were tested for the virus and had ourselves checked for STD's so the only thing left to do was to fuck. I was wildly attracted to Vanessa and wanted to see my husband drill into her sweet pussy.

Stepping back to look at my handy work, I was surprised at how different our room looked, with the new silk sheets, the lightly scented candles, and the dim lighting.

Rose petals would have been too much, I thought, securing the cuffs to the headboard.

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs to let in my guest.

Vanessa entered like a breath of fresh air and we gave each other a long hug before stepping back to admire each other's outfits.

"You can take the mask off," I said, "there's disinfectant on the table you can use."

"Wow, look at the Lysol on the platter, so fancy," she said, spraying down.

"So how did my husband look when he was giving you the match," I asked her playfully.

"Oh, he was flustered that is for sure," she said, slipping out of her heels "he even gave me information to our competitors, which I know there is probably some rule book against that."

"I told you he was smitten with you," I said, escorting her upstairs.

"He didn't let on that first time," she said.

"Oh, that is because he never dreamed of being with another woman after marriage during that time," I said. I opened the bedroom door and heard her gasp from behind me.

"You've outdone yourself," she said.

"I wanted it to be special," I said, stepping into the room, "You are the only woman that has been invited into our bedroom."

"I'm flattered," she said, fingering the cuffs, "who are these for?"

"We'll play it by ear," I said, although I already knew the answer.

She reached in her bag, "Look what I brought," she said, showing off the lingerie set we bought at the mall before the virus broke.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were bringing that," I said, walking over to my closet and digging out the matching fit.

"Should we do twinsies or would that be too much," I asked.

"I think it would turn him on more," she said, "and I would love to see you in it."

"Don't make me blush," I said, giving her a long stare. There was an undeniable attraction between us, but I would not act on it unless my husband approved. I loved him too much to start something he did not agree with.

"He should be here in about 40-minutes," I said, "let's get dressed and drink wine while we wait."

"Good idea."

I caught my breath once I saw the visual of Vanessa and I standing in the full-length mirror, our arms linked. We were wearing a lacy lingerie set, both with crotchless underwear, our cleavage was exposed and our curves were lethal.

"He doesn't stand a chance tonight," I said, admiring her. She leaned in to kiss my cheek and I felt warm inside for what was about to come.

________

I knew my wife had plans for tonight, but after laying so many people off, I felt sick inside and all I wanted to do was watch a bit of replay football, drink a cold brew and browse on Amazon to see what I could blow some money on.

COVID could suck ass, I thought, pulling into my driveway, shutting off the engine to my vehicle, and stepping outside to feel the summer's breeze.

"Jules, I am home," I yelled out when I entered our home, knowing that she liked it when I announced myself. I placed my keys on the hook and stepped out of my shoes. It was a relief to be home after a long day of work.

"Jules," I yelled again, surprised that she didn't come crashing into my arms like she normally would after a day of lay-offs.

"Honey could you come upstairs," she yelled.

"One second," I said, heading toward the kitchen to grab a beer. Once I retrieved it I went upstairs and I could hear soft music coming from our room.

Oh, I see what she is about, I thought with a grin, forgetting about replay football. I entered our room and was surprised to see the lights were dim and candles were placed all around. Jules was laying on the bed in the sexiest outfit I ever saw her wear. My cock quickly responded and I headed toward the bed.

"Go and shower first and come back to bed," she said, spreading her legs wide so I could get a view.

"That's not fair," I said, quickly disrobing and heading toward our master bathroom.

"Don't be too long," she said with a giggle.

Even after all of these years, my wife makes my heart race. I know couples that have not been together as long as we have, already having trouble in the sex department, but Jules always had a way to spice things up.

I quickly used the shower hose to wash away the dirt of the day, using the woodsy soap that she loved. Grabbing a towel I wrapped it around my waist and decided to brush my teeth since I had garlic earlier in the day.

"Hurry up honey," I heard my wife call out.

"Almost done," I yelled out, before rinsing my mouth clean. With one last look in the mirror, I headed toward our room where my wife's legs were still spread and I joined her on the bed.

"When did you buy this little outfit," I asked her, reaching for her breast, my favorite things to play with. She swatted my hands away and pointed toward the headboard.

"It's cuff night, lay back, and let me please you," she said. Without protest, I allowed my wife to extend both of my hands above my head and cuffed me to the headboard.

"So, we are being kinky tonight," I said, in anticipation.

"Very," she said, standing at the edge of the bed.

"I have a surprise for you tonight, but you must agree," she said.

"Yes, to whatever it is," I said, trusting my wife had my best interest at heart.

I heard laughter coming from the closet and my heart went into overdrive. I had a suspicion of what the surprise may be.

"You can come out now," my wife said in a sing-song voice.

And to my utter surprise, Vanessa Bryd emerged from the closet, in the exact outfit my wife was wearing. I did not think my cock could get any harder but it stood at attention at the lovely view I was seeing.

"What is this," I asked, trying to sit up, forgetting just seconds ago my wife cuffed me.

"Vanessa is no longer an employee with Bonutech and therefore can play with us if you desire," said my wife, standing next to Vanessa and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"What do you say?"

I was speechless. On one hand, I was still feeling guilty for laying her off earlier, on the other hand, I wanted to explore her sexy curves immediately. I also wanted to know how my wife set something like this up, she never brought another woman into our house during our playtime, this was all so new to me.

"Honey?"

"God yes," I said, while the two women let out giggles while walking toward the bed.

"Where should I start," asked Vanessa.

"He is all yours," said my wife, sitting at the edge of the bed watching.

"I told you we will be seeing each other again," said Vanessa, leaning down to kiss me. I leaned my head forward to give her better access and we started exploring each other's mouths.

She pulled back.

"Cinnamon," she said and began kissing me again, and I suddenly felt a hand slowly stroking my cock. I looked toward the end of the bed and my wife was lazily stroking my cock up and down, while Vanessa was kissing me passionately. The imagery alone was enough to send me over the edge.

Breaking the kiss I said urgently, "You got to let me go."

My wife let out a long laugh, "Not today honey."

Vanessa unstrapped the top half of her lingerie, giving me a view of her lovely breast. It was torture not being able to reach out and explore them.

"I heard you were a tit man," she said, bringing her right breast up to my mouth so that I could sample it. I was satisfied to hear her gasp in pleasure and my tongue circled her nipples and my teeth bit down lightly before sucking them.

"I told you he was good at that didn't I," asked my wife, still stroking my cock slowly. All of the blood in my body was in her hands and she was loving every second of it.

"I wasn't prepared," Vanessa said, letting out little moans. She moved her other breast toward my mouth and I took in her other nipple, this time using my tongue to rapidly flap at it, making her head snap back. If my hands were free I would pull both breasts together and lick them at the same time.

"Come, take a look at this beautiful cock Vanessa," my wife said, and to my dismay, the breast was pulled away from me.

"Jules," I growled in warning, knowing that she was teasing me.

"Wow, it is beautiful," said Vanessa, taking me in her delicate hand and stroking me a couple of times. Precum leaked from the head of my cock and she quickly sampled it with her tongue.

"Let me out of these cuffs," I moaned, feeling turned on.

Maybe I should not be so willing to trust my wife, I thought. It was agonizing watching these two beautiful women hover over my cock and discuss it as if I weren't in the room.

"I do like mushroom-shaped heads," said Vanessa, circling the head of my cock with her finger.

"And was I not right about how thick it was," said my wife.

"Ladies," I said, "you are torturing me here."

"Watch me suck him," said Vanessa, leaning down, placing her hot mouth on my cock. She went down slowly and I tried wiggling my hands-free of the cuffs, but my wife tightened them just enough so that they wouldn't come loose.

Vanessa was looking at my wife while sucking my cock, her head bobbed up and down and her tongue expertly navigated my shaft.

My heart pounded as I saw the look of satisfaction on my wife's face as she started guiding Vanessa's head on my cock.

"She's beautiful right," my wife asked, finally turning her attention toward me.

"She's fucking beautiful," I said, gasping as Vanessa's face was brought down to the base of my cock and she made little gagging noises which turned me on even more.

"Maybe you would like to eat her pussy," asked my wife, knowing the answer.

"Of-fucking-course," I said.

Vanessa stopped sucking my cock and stood up on the bed, spreading her legs over my face. Looking up I could see her beautiful shave pussy come toward me and I stuck out my tongue. When she landed I was in heaven as I started licking up her juices, he pussy had a sweet flavor and I used my tongue to dive deep.

"Yesss, that feels so good," she said," right there, right there."

My wife slowly sat on my cock and guided me into her pussy as Vanessa rode my face. My hands slightly ached from the cuffs but I was in heaven as my wife started riding me and one of the sweetest pussies I ever tasted grinding against my tongue.

ChloeHay
ChloeHay
113 Followers
12