Take Off My Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You could always get another one."

"I already checked; they don't make these bras anymore. And the ones that are still left on the market online are going for $200, and I already paid $75 for this one."

"Seriously? Does it cost that much?" Adam asked, astounded by that revelation.

"It's a very good bra," Zoe replied.

"Not that good, if you can't take it off."

"I know a place I can take it to, to have it fixed."

"There are places that fix broken bras?" Adam asked.

"It's a clothing alterations service. They mostly work with clothes, but they can do bras as well."

"Ok, I'll keep going. But I'm still not sure if it's worth all this trouble."

Through a series of trials and errors, Adam failed to get the next hook undone. He was amazed at how complicated this was getting for him. He knew how to take apart a car engine and put it back together without any trouble, but for the life of him, he had no idea of how to fix some hooks on one stupid bra.

He was glad that he was now more focused on the task at hand than having his sexy sister sitting next to him half naked like this. He was worried he would get so aroused by seeing her like this and be unable to focus. because he was so focused on fixing the bra, it was all he could think about at the moment.

Eventually, he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed the wire-cutters from the tool bag. He felt the bra was a lost cause and it was just better to cut it off of her. He knew Zoe wouldn't like what he was about to do, so he held on tight to the bra's back strap to be ready for when he told her.

"I'm sorry, Zoe, but I have no choice here."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I know this is an expensive bra, and you like it very much, but it can't be fixed. So, I'm going to cut it off of you."

After hearing that, she tried to jump off of the bed in protest, but Adam firmly held on to the back strap and kept her from getting away.

"I promise, I'll help you buy a new one," he told her. "Something better, even."

"I don't care, I want this one!"

"We have no choice here. I'm going to cut this off of you."

She struggled to get away from her brother, but he was too strong for her. Adam tried to cut off the bra, but Zoe was squirming too much and he was afraid he would cut her by accident if he wasn't careful.

"I'm doing this for your own good," he told her.

"Ok, wait, I'll make you a deal," she said as she settled down.

"It's just a bra. What could you offer me to save this thing?"

"I'll let you see my tits," she replied.

Adam froze for a moment, wondering if he had heard her correctly.

"What?"

"I'll let you see me naked if you can remove this bra without cutting it off," she said.

"Are you serious?" he asked. "You're willing to let me see you naked, just to save a problematic bra?"

"Yes, and don't act like you're not interested. I know you've been checking me out lately."

"Wait... What?" Adam was stunned by that revelation. "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't play innocent, I know you've been looking at me that way, I'm not stupid and you're not as subtle about it as you think you were being."

Adam let go of Zoe's bra and moved back a little. He was already feeling guilty for looking at her in that way; now he finds out that she knew the whole time.

"If you knew I had been looking, why didn't you call me out on it?" Adam asked.

Zoe turned around to face Adam, who was doing his best to look at her face and not at her tits.

"To be honest, I liked that you were checking me out," she revealed. "It was kind of a thrill for me. It's why I've been wearing tight shirts and occasionally showing some cleavage. I wanted to give you something to look at."

"Damn," was all that Adam could say.

"If it makes you feel better, you may have been a pervert about it, but at least you know it wasn't entirely your fault since I was encouraging it."

Adam had to admit to himself that he did feel a sense of relief. Now that it was out in the open and that she seemed to be OK with it, he felt less embarrassed by it since she was being a tease for him this whole time.

"Is that the real reason why you asked me to help you with your bra?" He asked. "It was fun for you for me to see you like this."

"I did get a secret thrill out of it, but you really were my last resort in getting this thing off of me."

"Either way, this thing needs to be taken off of you," said Adam.

She tried to get away from him again, but Adam was quick to grab the bra's back strap to make her stay down. Despite everything, Zoe was impressed that her brother was able to hold her back one-handed like this. Adam got the wire-cutters in place, determined to cut the bra off despite how much she was struggling against him.

"Come on, I offered to show you my naked tits. You're really going to turn that down?"

"Zoe, I may have been a pervert lately towards my own sister, but I'm not going to be a total scumbag like that," he replied. "I'm going to be a good brother and just cut this thing off. I'll just have to deal with you hating me for it."

"How about I give you some more incentive?" she asked. "I'll let you feel me up."

"What are you talking about?"

"If you could get this bra off of me without cutting it off, I'll let you feel up my tits."

Adam paused for a moment. The wire cutters were just a moment away from doing its job. He knew it was wrong to even consider this offer, but it was all he could think about.

"How long can I feel you up?" he asked.

"For as long as you need to satisfy yourself."

He wanted to be a good brother and turned down that offer, aware of how wrong it was. But that perverted side of him was just too strong to push away. It took a long time to consider the offer, long enough for Zoe to be worried that he was going to say no and just cut the bra off without warning.

"Damnit," said Adam. "I know this is just wrong on so many levels, but fine, you have a deal."

"Thank you," Zoe replied, with a sigh of relief.

"But you better hold up your end of the bargain," he told her. "It's bad enough, I'm being a total pervert right now. At least it needs to be worth it."

"Don't worry, I always keep my promises," she assured him.

Adam put away the wire cutters, but kept them nearby in case something changed and he changed his mind. He took a couple of other tools and went back to work on unhooking the damaged bra clasp. It took several more minutes for him to finally get the second hook free. Zoe felt that happening and got excited about how it was almost going to be over.

The third hook was a lot more difficult for Adam to fix; it took almost twice as long as the others. At one point, Zoe left the room to get her phone so she could text and check her social media while Adam continued to work on the bra.

The fourth hook didn't take as much time as the others to fix, much to Adam's delight. He was getting frustrated with the previous hook he had to get loose. He was glad the final one was easy.

After that, Zoe celebrated by taking off her bra and throwing it across the room in celebration.

"Finally, I'm free," she said, with her arms stretched out.

"Yes, you're free, now give what you promised," said Adam.

Zoe still had her back turned to Adam, so he didn't see how she rolled her eyes at that last comment. She was going to give him what he wanted. He could've at least given her a minute to enjoy her happiness.

"Ok, a promise is a promise," said Zoe.

She turned around to face Adam, who was astounded by his sister's beautiful tits. Zoe giggled at the look on her brother's face; it was as if this was the first time, he had ever looked at a pair of tits.

"Don't just sit there with that slack jaw, say something already."

"They're beautiful," said Adam. "Better than I imagined they would be."

"And they're all yours for the time being. So, enjoy them while they last."

Adam reached up and grabbed Zoe's tits. Never in his live he thought he would be doing something like this; and even though she offered her tits as a reward for him, he still felt somewhat guilty for feeling her up like this. But still, he loved it; they were the best tits he had ever had his hands on and he was going to enjoy every moment of it.

His hands gently kneaded the breasts, which Zoe enjoyed very much. She was worried that Adam was going to be so excited to put his hands on her that he was going to start squeezing them too hard. But he was doing an excellent job of feeling her up; she felt like she was getting a good breast massage.

"You're very good at this," said Zoe. "You have a lot of practice, I see."

"I've done alright," Adam replied modestly.

"You must've done more than just alright. No guy has ever felt me up as good as you're doing now."

"You've had plenty of guys feeling your tits?"

"I've done alright."

As Adam kept going, Zoe put her hand on his lap and slowly moved it up towards his crotch, where she cupped the bulge that was forming in that area. She massaged that bulge, making Adam get more excited.

"What are you doing?" Adam asked.

"You're not the only one who wants to enjoy themselves."

She moved in closer to her brother. She wanted her body to be closer to his. Adam stopped feeling her tits and, without thinking about it, kissed Zoe on the lips. It lasted a few seconds, but that first kiss between them was amazing. They kissed again, but this time harder and more passionately. Before they knew it, they were rolling around on his bed in a heavy make-out session. In the middle of that, Zoe got Adam to take off his shirt so she could feel her tits pressed up against her brother's naked chest.

Adam started kissing her all the way down until his head was in between Zoe's breasts. There he kissed and fondled those beautiful mounds of flesh that he had been obsessing over for so long. Zoe loved how he was playing with her tits like this, and started getting aroused as he was sucking on her nipples. She always loved it when guys did this, but it was more exciting because it was her brother doing this.

After a while, they helped each other remove the remainder of their clothes. As soon as Adam got Zoe's panties off, he immediately put his hand between her legs and began fingering her pussy. He had developed a good technique over the years with other women he did this for, and he got Zoe to cum within a couple of minutes.

It wasn't long before Adam positioned himself on top of her. He had his dick close to her pussy, ready to go in. He could tell Zoe was very nervous. Despite how confident she was the whole time, she was about to have sex with her own brother, and that is something that could give anybody second thoughts.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her.

"Yes, definitely," she assured him. "But I am a little nervous about this, so do it fast before I change my mind."

He kissed her once more and then pushed his dick hard into her tight, warm pussy. He held it there for a moment, to enjoy the feeling of his sister's pussy around his dick. Zoe herself enjoyed the feeling of having a dick as big as her brother's being inside of her.

He began fucking her slowly at first, to get her used to his big dick being inside her. When he felt she was ready, he began moving faster and soon was fucking her as hard as he could.

"Fuck me, fuck me hard!" she yelled.

He was pounding away at her pussy harder than he had ever done with any other woman he had been with. Soon, Zoe felt like her pussy was being pounded by a jackhammer, and she loved every moment of it. It wasn't long before she screamed into Adam's ear as an orgasm ripped through her body.

Zoe then got Adam on his back so she could have her turn with him. She began by stroking his dick and licking the tip, teasing him with what was about to come next. She moved down on his body and took his dick into her mouth and began to give Adam the best blow job he ever had. He was impressed with her techniques and wondered how many dicks she had sucked to get this good. It got him excited to know how many men his sister had pleasured before him.

When she was done sucking him off, she positioned herself on top of Adam and slowly slid his dick back into her as she lowered herself on him. She then began bouncing around his dick like a cowgirl riding a mechanical bull. Adam had his hands firmly gripped on her hips as she was riding him because he was afraid, she would accidentally fall off because of how wild she was. He was loving every moment of watching this sexy woman having her fun.

Zoe began to slow down, giving Adam the opportunity to turn her over to be on top of her again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely as she screamed into his ear again. Adam had to slow down a little to catch his breath while still fucking her. She didn't like that, but saw the look on his face and understood he needed to take it easy; he was doing a good job, but she also wanted this to last as long as it could. After about a few minutes, he picked up the pace again, back to the speed he was doing before and making her cum again.

After a good long time of their fooling around, Adam made the face that all men make when they are about to finish. She realized at that moment she wasn't on birth control and suddenly got scared.

"Wait, not yet," she pleaded with him. "I'm not on the pill. You need to stop."

But it was too late, as with one last thrust into her pussy, Adam ejaculated and didn't get off of Zoe's body until he was sure every drop had emptied out of his balls.

He got off of her and laid down next to Zoe. They both didn't say anything for a good long time; catching their breaths and pondering about what they had just done with each other.

"I guess that bra was worth all the trouble after all," Adam finally said.

They both had a good laugh at that comment.

"I told you it was a good bra," she responded.

"I'm sorry about that last moment. I was really close to finishing before you tried to get me to stop."

"Don't worry about it. I have some morning after pills I could take, so we'll be OK."

"Or you could not take it at all," said Adam, smiling at her.

"Seriously?" she asked with a surprised tone. "You really want to be the father of your own niece or nephew?"

"It wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

Zoe laughed out loud; she wasn't sure if her brother was joking or not.

"Not going to happen," she replied. "But let's see how this goes down the line between us before I decide whether or not I'll let you knock me up."

They fooled around with each other one more time before going to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Zoe found herself alone in her brother's bed, still naked from the night before. She smelled the coffee brewing from downstairs, and surmised that Adam was in the kitchen getting the coffee ready. She went to her bedroom, took the morning after pill she needed to take, and then put something on before she met Adam downstairs. She didn't feel like wearing that much that morning, so she put on a robe. She chose a robe that was short enough to show off her legs, and thin enough for her nipples to poke through. She thought it would be fun to give Adam a good show that early in the morning, and if she was lucky some fun kitchen sex with hm.

She went down to the kitchen, where she found Adam sitting at the kitchen table with two cups of coffee ready for them. In his hands were some tools, and he was using them on the bra he helped to take off of her last night.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Working on a surprise for you," he replied. "And you're just in time to see it."

He put the tools away and demonstrated to her how he officially fixed the clasp of her favorite bra hooking it up and unhooking it ease.

"You fixed it," she said with a lot of glee.

"Now that I got an idea of what was the problem, I had a couple of ideas of how to fix it. Hopefully it will last."

Zoe sat on Adams lap, letting her robe open enough to give him a good view of what was underneath.

"You're the best brother," she said and kissed him.

"And you're the best sister," he replied, and kissed her back.

"So, where do we go from here?"

"We don't have to think about everything right now," Adam replied. "We have one week left before our parents come back from the cruise. So, I say we just enjoy ourselves over the next week and then figure out things from there."

They kissed one more time and held each other as they drank their coffee. When they finished their coffee, they had sex on the kitchen table, just as Zoe hoped would happen.

The End.

12