Take Over - Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why... what?" Amy asked.

"Oh yeah, my parents are loaded," He told her. "Richer than you two I'd expect, not that I've seen them in years."

"Then why are you like this?!" Amy argued.

"Growing up with unlimited money does something to you," He told her. "I didn't care for anything because anything I wanted, I got. So, I started taking things I wasn't supposed to."

Amy stared at him.

"Why are you telling me this? Aren't you just here to abuse us?" She asked.

"Well, who knows how long I will get to stay here, so we may as well get to know each other." He told her.

He started to swirl his drink around in his hands, and Amy's head started to spin a little more from the alcohol.

"My name's Alex, by the way." He suddenly said.

Alex, such a normal name for a psychopath.

As Amy sat in silence, watching this Alex drink and sit there, her mind tried to piece things together.

He's just a rich kid with no empathy, getting off on hurting others....

"Are you going to kill us?" Amy asked, a question she didn't really know if she wanted the answer to.

"Right now," Alex said and turned to look at her with his bright, green eyes, "I don't plan to."

Amy let out a sigh of relief.

"But I will," He said bluntly, "if you make me."

By the seriousness of his voice, Amy knew he was telling the truth.

"Now," Alex continued, "finish that drink and pour another. It's time to get a proper tour of the house."

III

Alex watched Amy down another glass of scotch as he got up from the sofa. By now he knew she was very drunk and stoned. Luckily, he had something else he brought with him to keep her going.

Watching her stumble and slur about was fun, but he didn't want her passing out.

It was Saturday, and Alex didn't know how much time he would get to play in their house. He did as much research and recon as he could on these two before taking them both captive.

He knew that Walt was expected in the office on Monday, however with his high up position, he assumed that a few days of him not turning up might go without people asking questions.

Amy was a housewife, so she wasn't needed anywhere.

Alex knew that Walt's parents were both dead, so they wouldn't be calling around, and he also had no brothers or sisters that Alex knew of.

Amy, on the other hand, was a bit of an enigma. Alex struggled to find anything out about her family life. Nothing on social media, and on the days that he watched them from outside of their house, he never heard her mention her family.

But he knew that if someone randomly turned up, it could ruin his fun.

Fucking hell, everything in here looks like it's worth thousands, Alex thought, reminds me of Mum and Dads.

He walked through their halls and up the giant staircase. He inspected a number of their spare bedrooms until he found his way back to their own bedroom.

Amy followed him slowly. When he looked back, her eyes were all over the place, and she was stumbling a lot.

Don't be passing out on me just yet.

The clocks on the walls said it was nearly midday, and although there wasn't a cloud in sight, there was a chill in the air. I'll have to remember to get Amy to put the heating on.

As he rummaged through Amy and Walt's drawers and wardrobes, he didn't find anything too exciting at first. A few thongs for Amy which he definitely wanted her to try on.

Then he found a black, silk robe with Walt's name stitched into the left chest. He put it on, enjoying the feel.

"What do you think?" He asked and spun around to Amy whose head rested against the doorframe, her eyes barely open.

"Yeah." She slurred out and swayed.

Little slut.

The large rucksack that Alex brought was next to the bed. Better get this in her before she does pass out.

Putting his hand in, Alex grabbed onto a very large see-through bag and pulled it out. Amy was too dazed to react at the giant bag of white powder that he held in his hand.

Riley's gonna be mad when he finds out I took this, Alex thought. Ah, doesn't matter now.

Alex pushed the lamp and a book off one of the bedside cabinets, not caring about making a mess.

Then he opened the bag, the smell of fumes hitting him instantly.

He poured out a generous amount of the powder onto the cabinet, then grabbed his wallet and pulled out a card.

He cut it into six thick lines, licking the remnants off of the card before pulling out a ten pound note, which he rolled up.

One quick sniff and Alex brought his head up and sighed.

Oh yeah, that's the stuff, he thought.

His senses instantly increased, and he felt more alert. The alcohol no longer slowed down any of his thoughts.

He did two more of the lines and then looked over to Amy who seemed fairly out of it.

"Come on, your go." He told her.

Amy swayed a little and opened her bloodshot eyes.

"I don't..." She slurred, "I don't do drugs."

"Well, you do now," Alex said. "Now get your fucking ass over here!"

This seemed to jolt some life back into her.

Her small, thin body slowly stumbled over to him. Alex couldn't help but watch her amazing tits bounce as she did.

Handing her the rolled-up note, Amy leant down and inhaled one of the lines.

She may not have done it before, but at least she knows how.

"Ahh!" Amy squealed and rubbed her nose when she came back up.

"Now the rest." He told her.

"No, please." She resisted. Her voice already sounded a little less slurred.

"Now!" He barked out.

And with that, Amy bent over and did the next line. Alex looked down and stared at her pussy and asshole as she was bent over.

"Fuck." She grunted when she finished the final line.

As her head flew back up, she had a few bits of white powder left around her nose.

"How does that feel?" Alex asked.

Her eyes opened, still bloodshot but more alert.

"Horrible." She said clearly.

"You'll get used to it." Alex told her, knowing he had enough to last a long time.

"I feel.... I feel..." Amy said, she held out her shaking hands, "different."

Alex smiled.

It was strong drugs, even for Alex, and he knew it was going to have a big effect on her mixed with everything else she had in her system.

But something about doing those lines made Alex feel something.... Hotter, like he wanted to hurt something or someone.

His big hands reached up and grabbed Amy's big, milky tits. Gripping her nipples between his fingers he yanked at them.

"Ahhh fuck!" She cried out.

Alex felt like his body was on fire.

"Come here, you fucking whore!" He shouted and gripped Amy by the throat.

He threw her onto the bed, and her eyes shot wide open, the blacks of her eyes bulging out.

His cock had already grown in his boxers, and he felt stronger than ever. He jumped onto the bed, putting his knees on either side of Amy's chest and pulled his cock out. Edging forward again, he slapped it hard against her face.

"Open your fucking mouth!" He ordered.

Before she had a chance to react, he pushed himself down, and her mouth opened to gasp, and this is where he took his opportunity.

Grabbing her blonde hair, Alex shoved his cock into this whore's mouth and wasted no time fucking her with it.

Amy's eyes had closed, but her thick, soft lips wrapped around his cock.

"That's it, you fucking slut," Alex grunted, "take that fucking cock!"

"Gllg... gllg.. gllgg!" Amy gagged as Alex thrust his cock down her throat.

"Look at me!" He shouted, but Amy kept her eyes closed.

Fucking bitch!

He moved his free hand back and pushed two fingers deep into her smooth cunt that, no surprise, was soaked.

"MMMMM!!" She moaned in both shock and pleasure.

Her eyes shot open, and she looked up at him.

She was a beautiful sight.

Eyes wide open, her mouth completely filled with a giant cock that slid back and forth, and her moans around it.

"You're fucking soaked," Alex laughed and finger fucked her harder. "You get off being treated like a whore?"

"Mmhhmm!" Amy moaned and attempted to shake her head.

Alex pulled his fingers out and then... SLAP! His palm crashed down on her bare pussy.

"MMMMMHHH!!" She moaned out around his cock.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! Alex struck her bare pussy and over.

Then he shoved three fingers deep into her sloppy cunt and fucked her hard with them.

"You do like it don't you?" Alex laughed, "You fucking love it!"

"Mmhhhmmhh!" Amy moaned. It sounded like a mix of pleasure and denial.

Alex pulled his fingers out and slapped her drenched pussy again.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Then his cock fell from her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!" She cried out from the strikes.

Alex continued.

"I said,"

SLAP!

"Do you,"

SLAP!

"Like it?"

SLAP!

"YEEEESS!!" Amy cried out.

SLAP!

As Alex struck her pussy this last time, he rubbed his fingers and palm around her hole. Spreading her copious amounts of juices around.

She panted and moaned underneath him as Alex's wet cock pressed against her lips. Every time he pressed over her throbbing clit, Amy's body twitched.

Like a wild animal, Alex leaped back. Amy instinctively started to crawl up the bed, and Alex watched her big tits bounce as she moved. Her soft, delicate nipples.

He jumped forward and gripped onto her nipples between his teeth and bit down.

"Fuuck!" Amy shouted as he pulled back.

Alex kept biting on and around her nipples, listening to her moans of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck... oh fuck! Ow!" She kept crying out.

When he pulled back up, he left multiple, bright red, bite marks all around her tits.

Amy was heaving up and down, panting as he hovered over her.

She's gonna fucking get it.

Alex leant back between her spread legs and gripped her ankles, lifting them onto his shoulders before reaching forward and gripping his hand around her throat.

She was so weak underneath him, her life in his hands. He didn't tighten his grip though, just enough so she knew what he could do, but Amy was still panting.

Her ankles stayed on his shoulders, pretty much bent in half as his giant cock started to tap against her waiting cunt.

And in one, deep, quick thrust, Alex's cock went balls deep into this married whore.

"FUUUCCKK!" She screamed out as Alex's cock fucked her insides.

He was in no mood for messing around; the drugs had taken full effect. With powerful, battering thrusts, Alex's cock hammered in and out of her drenched cunt over and over and over again. His big balls slapped against her, splashing against her juices as they poured out of her.

"Take it, you fucking whore!" Alex grunted and pushed her throat harder into the bed.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck..!" Amy panted out.

Her eyes changed, and clearly the drugs were working on her, too.

Then, out of nowhere, Amy's palm struck against Alex's face.

He stopped for a moment, shocked at the bravery of this bitch.

"Fuck you!" She spat out, but as she said it, her cunt twitched around Alex's cock.

Alex smiled.

"Oh, you fucking asked for it now." He growled.

This didn't seem to put any fear or worry into her face. If anything, she had the same animalistic look in her eye that Alex had.

He moved his head and bit down against Amy's neck as he went back to fucking her as hard as possible. Slamming his body against hers, it's a wonder he didn't break the bed.

The sound of the bed bouncing up and down and the headboard slamming constantly against the wall echoed around the room.

"Fuck... fuck... fuck.." Amy moaned over and over, "I fucking hate you! You're a fucking pig!"

Alex clamped down on her neck and pulled back, leaving another bite mark on her. As he looked down at her face, he suddenly spat over her.

"You fucking love it, whore!" He growled and kept fucking her.

"I... fuck... you... Ooooh fuuuckk!" Amy moaned.

Alex didn't even know what she was trying to say but his cock seemed to be fucking with her head as well.

He slapped her big tits which forced another yelp out of her. Then he started to feel her tight cunt clench around his cock.

"You're about to cum again, you pathetic slut!" Alex moaned. He was in absolute heaven.

"You... rapist... psycho... fuucckk!" Amy moaned out.

She was getting closer, Alex could tell.

"You're the one about to cum from getting raped!" Alex laughed.

Her body was shaking entirely at every thrust of Alex's cock. Her legs had fallen down, and her body was irradiating heat.

"Tell me!" Alex shouted and when she didn't answer... SLAP! He struck against her face, "Tell me you're about to cum!"

"No! You... can't.... fuuuuuck," She moaned louder and louder and her chest heaved up until, "FUUCKK I'M CUMMING!!!"

Unlike the previous times Amy didn't squirt. Which was good for Alex because her spasming cunt was too much for him.

"YYEEESSSS!" He roared and started to unload his gallon of cum deep into her warm, sloppy hole.

"Nooooo!!" Amy cried out when his cum poured into her.

But her moaning and continued orgasm gave away the immense pleasure that having a gallon of cum fire deep inside of her gave her.

"Fuucckkk meeee!" Amy kept moaning out.

Alex didn't let up. He fucked her hard and deep through both of their orgasms. Even when he started to go soft, he kept fucking her.

When he finally pulled out and stood up, Amy's arms and legs flopped down in an exhausted heap. Her chest was heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Which gave Alex a great view of her cum filled pussy, her tits with bite marks all over them, and her neck with two bite marks on it.

That was pretty rough, but Alex had been rougher in the past.

He grabbed his drink from the side and took a gulp before extending it to the panting housewife.

"Finish this." He told her.

Amy was beyond arguing. She didn't even open her eyes as she reached for the glass and then downed what was left.

"Meet me back in the living room when you've recovered." Alex said and walked off.

IV

Amy lay there panting for air, the pain lingering in various parts of her body. Her breasts stung, her pussy twitched, and it felt like someone had been punching around her pussy since Alex fucked her so hard.

Even though her orgasm was gone, her body still twitched every now and again.

Oh my god... what was that? She thought, That was like nothing I had ever felt before.

It wasn't that long ago that she felt like she was going to pass out, but now she felt like all of her senses had heightened. Which just enhanced the feel of his cock in her.

The things I said, why did I say that?

Her brain was running a mile a minute, worrying over Walt, thinking about how hard she just came, acknowledging pain. It was all flying through her mind.

But she couldn't close her eyes. There was a strange feeling in her body, almost a tingling, like she had to get up and do something, anything.

Sitting up, she saw the remnant of white powder on the bedside cabinet.

I can't believe I did that. Before today I hadn't done any drugs.

As painful as it was, sniffing that white powder seemed to help with the haze of doing weed and so much alcohol.

But when she went to stand up, her legs felt like jelly, and she nearly toppled over. Okay, let's try that again.

This time when she stood up, she managed to control her balance.

Amy walked out of her bedroom, and she heard the TV coming from downstairs. She knew that the sex she just had was very, very loud and just prayed that Walt didn't hear.

Then when she made it to the living room, Alex was sitting back on the sofa with a cigarette in his hand.

That robe does look better on his body than Walt's, she thought and then shook her head. Stop it, he's just raped you again.

"Here." Alex said and threw a cigarette at her.

"I don't smoke." Amy told him.

At least I can speak normally now.

"Just have it, trust me. It makes the drugs feel better." He said and threw a lighter at her.

Amy didn't know if she wanted the drugs to feel better, but there was no point in arguing.

She put the cigarette between her lips and lit it, inhaling as she did so. Unlike with the joint, she didn't cough. It felt different, kind of thicker as it went down her throat.

The room already stunk of smoke and weed, and now it was all Amy could taste.

Actually, it's not that bad.

She sat down and inhaled it again, her mind still racing.

"Why me? Why us?" Amy asked. It felt like her teeth where chattering together as she spoke, but she wasn't cold.

"Ha," Alex laughed, "when I fucked you in that alley, that was the best I've ever felt in my life, and I knew I had to have you again."

"Raped, you mean." She corrected him quickly.

"Funny to squirt and cum twice whilst being raped." Alex mocked back to her.

"I didn't mean to... I didn't want to do that." Amy told him, her mouth speaking before her brain had a chance to think.

"And up there? Have you always gotten off on being treated like a hoe?" Alex asked as he smoked.

"No," She told him and finally registered what she said, "I didn't... when will you leave?"

Alex smoked again and smiled at her.

"You never answered my question before. Why are you with Walt? How does a young person like you end up with an old man?" He asked.

My teeth are definitely chattering, and my mouth feels really dry.

She looked for the bottle of scotch and poured herself a glass, needing some sort of liquid in her mouth.

"He helped me when no one else would," Amy told him. "He didn't care what I had done. He was nice to me, even when it hurt his reputation."

"Care to elaborate?" Alex asked.

"Not to you." Amy shot back.

Alex laughed at her answer.

The mix of the liquid and the smoking did actually make Amy feel better, like it was numbing the effect of the drugs.

V

Walt sat upright in the office chair, the same spot he had been in for hours. He no longer felt the rubbing of the restraints; his skin had gone numb there.

The pain from where he had been struck still pulsed, but it had started to die down.

No, that wasn't what was torturing Walt.

What tormented him was the sounds he had just heard.

At first, he worried, thinking that his wife was being hurt. But it didn't take long to get to the point where Walt couldn't deny it. It wasn't cries of pain... it was moans of pleasure his wife was screaming out.

Stop it! Was all he could think as he listened to the sound of their rigorous loud sex. At one point, he thought the walls were going to cave in.

Then when he heard his own wife scream "I'm cumming," at the top of her lungs, he thought he was going to break down.

How could she find pleasure in this? She couldn't cum if he was raping her. Surely not! No, something is wrong here.

Walt didn't even bother writhing about; he knew it was pointless.

When the moaning finally stopped, he was grateful for some peace and quiet.

With the room pitch black, Walt had no idea how much time had passed. He smelled an overwhelming scent of cigarettes and weed, two things he found disgusting.

When the door opened to the office, Walt saw the figure of the man who had taken them captive standing there, and he shuddered in fear. He prayed that he wasn't going to hurt him anymore.

"Hey," The man said and stepped in, flicking cigarette ash onto the floor. "Hope we weren't too loud for you."

Walt was breathing heavily through his nose, and sweat beaded on his forehead as this man stepped closer.

"I didn't even mean to be that loud," He laughed. "It's that wife of yours; she really is a horny freak."