Taken

Story Info
She must marry a man she doesn't love, little does know.
3.2k words
3.99
28.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marilyn hated the dress. In fact, she hated that she was in the dressing room, changing from one outfit to another. Each one had an ugly design. It was either too much of a low neck line or the material pricked at her skin. She bit her plump, pink lips as she studied herself in the mirror. This one was silk from waist up, revealing a good amount of her D cup sized breast. It was a little too much and although she still didn’t like the dress, she believed it was the best outfit to take a revenge on her parents.

Just that morning, Marilyn still had a heated argument with her parents. She had left with tears streaming down her face as she walked out on them, went for a long drive before stopping at the fashion shop. Everything about her life was planned and dictated by her parents. Her education, the food she ate, the cloth she wore and even the man she should marry. But this time, she would choose this dress.

Sniffing, her chest clenched at the thought of Ade as she imagined him running his hands over her body. In two weeks, that would happen. She would be forced to marry him, forced to give him her all, including her body. Yes, Ade was hot. He was any woman’s dream man. He had a perfect oval face, with nicely trimmed beard along his cheeks. One look into his cinnamon coloured eyes and any woman would melt, even his boyish grin had an effect on Marilyn once in a while but she controlled herself.

They had gone out on a couple of forced dates, he had tried kissing her a few times and at one time, he had almost ripped her clothes off. All these she had told her mother but she wouldn’t listen. Her excuse was “He’s your soon to be husband. You would have enough sex, so you better stop running away from him.”

But Marilyn knew what she wanted. She wanted to be free, have a career then get married by thirty. “Not happening,” her mother said one time. And that chapter of the topic was officially closed. Now as she looked at the embroidery band cinching her waist and allowing her voluptuous hips pop out, she wondered what Ade would do to her. Would he cajole her with words like he usually did or would he forcefully get the clothes off and have her.

The image of his dick flashed in her mind and she bit her lips even more, confused as to what she really wanted. She had seen him naked once. It was one time when she went to his house, fuming because Ade accepted a building contract without her consent. After all, her parents wanted their marriage to build a larger empire for the future of Brown Housing Development Company. It was the deal, get them married and have a bigger empire. But Ade still went ahead to seal a deal without her knowledge. She had pushed the gate man aside, barged into his house, ran up the stairs and there stood Ade in all his naked glory. She couldn’t understand why he was fully naked even after she had threatened she would skin him alive once she got to his apartment. She couldn’t even explain why his dick was erect. She was unable to talk that day, so he just smirked turned around and took his towel before walking into the bathroom.

Ever since, she had imagined what it would feel like wrapping her hands around it or how he would taste in her mouth. Sighing, she shook her head and just about then, Charlie Puth’s one call away blared, alerting her of an incoming call. She lunged forward to pick it on the leather sofa, almost tripping, but soon hissed as soon as she saw who it was.

“Ade,” she said and he chuckled at the other end.

“I like how you call my name,” he drawled, his voice wasn’t the usual deep male voice. It was soft, almost buttery.

“Well, I don’t like your name,” she snapped. “What do you want?”

“You.”

“I swear to God, I’ll hang up if you don’t talk.”

“Fine,” he groaned. “About the meeting, I’ll be picking you soon, so it can commence.”

“I...I’m in the middle of something now.”

“It doesn’t matter. I’ll pick you,” he said. “Where are you?”

“At my designer’s shop,” Marilyn shut her eyes and bit her lips, scolding herself internally for telling him where she was. He knew her designer’s shop well. In fact he introduced her to the woman. “Don’t worry, Ade, tell me when it’s starting. I’ll meet up.”

“I’m already on my way.”

He said then with a beep the call ended.

Marilyn looked back at the mirror as she adjusted her cloth around her breasts. The dress looked good. It showed off her neck which wasn’t too long or short. Glad she inherited her mother’s beautiful thin eyes, plump lips, caramel skin colour and voluptuous body, she smiled into the mirror.

“Aunty, do you like it?” the sales girl peeped through the curtains.

“Yes, I don’t but...” she nodded. “I’ll take the dress.”

She smiled to herself, knowing her mother would scream her lungs out when she sees the dress on her.

*****

After fifteen minutes of waiting, Marilyn heard the Ade’s voice echoed until it stopped. She had sat down but stood up again just as he pulled the curtain. She could see his eyes almost pop out of its sockets, but for someone as cocky as Ade, he quickly got hold of himself. He scratched the back of his neck then grinned.

“This looks good on you,” he said, walking towards her. She could have sworn the area around his crotch swelled a little.

“Yea,” she said, looked away and was about to drop her phone into her bag when she felt his arms wrap around her waist.

“I could eat you right now,” he breathed, his breath caressed the back of her neck.

“Let go of me,” she tried making her voice stern enough but it came out flat, raspy even.

Grabbing his arm, she tried pushing him away but he wouldn’t budge. So she just gave up, breathing heavily as she faced the mirror. His head was buried in her neck, so she couldn’t even see his face, but she knew he wanted her, his erect dick against her buttocks spoke for him.

“Please stop, Ade,” she whispered. “The sales girl might come in any minute.”

Seconds passed by before he released his grip on her.

“I need to change,” Marilyn said, completely flustered.

Ade smiled, adjusted his trousers, turned to leave then stopped. “I’ll be in the car.”

Finally when Marilyn stepped out of the shop, the warm air grazed over her skin as she walked towards the side of the road where Ade packed. She had removed her blazer and only wore a purple body con knee length gown that made her jingly butt shake more, exposed her arms and a small part of her cleavage.

“Let’s go,” she said entering the car.

Ade started the car but she didn’t miss his lingering gaze on her breasts.

******

A thirty minute drive later, they both walked into the office building, almost a thirty storey building with Ade walking behind her. By now, she had worn her blazer but walked a little too slow which caused her butt to jiggle even more. By the time they got out of the elevator, Marilyn checked her wrist watch which read 5:45pm then looked back at Ade who had his eyes plastered on her ass.

She smiled, knowing she was doing a good job torturing him.

“What sort of meeting are we having by this time of the day?” she said over her shoulder.

“Uh... you kept them waiting.”

“I had to go check the dresses she made. It’s our wedding after all.”

They walked through the long white painted corridor then pushed the door to the board room open. The whole place was empty. Not even a single human was inside. Marilyn stepped backwards, her heart beating violently against her chest. She swallowed hard turned around to see Ade already locking the door behind him.

Once he noticed she was looking, he smiled briefly then rested his gaze on her hips.

“What joke is this?” she asked, looked around again then looked back into his eyes. It was normal for him to laugh when he pulled pranks on her but this time, he wasn’t. He just licked his lower lip as he approached her, slowly. “Answer me now!”

“I told you I could eat you back in the wedding shop,” he drawled. “I wasn’t joking.”

The look on his face frightened her but she took in a deep breath to calm herself down. He won’t hurt you, she said to herself as she put her hand on her waist.

“This isn’t funny. Open the door.”

She lunged to get the key from his hand but he was fast. He grabbed her waist yet again then tossed the key under the long table. Marilyn yelped, feeling his hardness on her buttocks.

“Stop it.”

But her pleas fell on deaf ears. He kissed her neck again, sending a wave of shock through her body. Ade had tried touching her so many times but this was different. He wasn’t wasting anytime. He grabbed her hand bag, threw it to the floor before turning her around to face him. Another shiver ran over her body when she realized the effect his intense stare was having on her.

His hand ran over her back until he squeezed a handful of her butt. Again, he buried his face in the corner of her neck.

“You’re so beautiful,” he muttered and in seconds, he pulled her towards the table then dropped her with a soft thud.

“Please don’t.”

“You’ve been a little tease. Don’t you want it?” Ade taunted, his breath fanning the side of her cheeks.

She felt her gown push up as he found her panties, and pushed it aside. For a second, she was thankful she had shaved that morning but mentally scolded herself. It didn’t matter if she looked good down there, Ade didn’t have the right to touch her without her consent even when they get married. The cold air from the air conditioner blew over her exposed pussy and she shut her eyes as a tear slid down.

Ade trailed his hands over her body until he fully cupped her breasts then pushed it upwards, exposing the two large globes to the cold air. He drank in her body before bringing his hands to cup them. Marilyn screamed again, but Ade suddenly put his palm over mouth, put his legs around her legs locking her between him.

“Marilyn, stop...” he said tenderly. “Promise you will stop shouting?”

She nodded, making him kiss her from the neck downwards until his lips found her already taut nipples. She opened her mouth to scream again, maybe if she did, the security men would come to her rescue but her cry stopped in her throat. He was good.

His tongue swirled over her nipple, while the other finger teased her other breast.

“No one is around anyway,” he lifted his mouth, pushed himself over her and enveloped her lips in a kiss. No, Marilyn thought, as his tongue found its way into her mouth and found herself kissing him back as hungrily as he did.

Maybe just once, she thought. He’d leave you after this.

But she knew it was all a lie. This would only mark the beginning; she would be his wife in two weeks. By the time he pulled back, his kiss left her breathless. A small whimper left her mouth as another tear slid down her cheek.

“Don’t ... I swear I’d never hurt you.”

“You already are.”

Marilyn noticed something change in Ade’s eyes, but even as she tried to push him off her, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head. With his other hand, he started to touch her body, from her breasts, to her hips and found her panties and with a soft yank, Marilyn suddenly felt her panties around her ankle.

“Ade.”

“Don’t fight this,” he said, pulled her gown over head then returned his attention back to her body.

There was heat everywhere he kissed. Her nipples began to tingle each time his fingers leisurely touched them. She could feel a fluttering around the pit of her stomach. Before she knew it, Marilyn stopped struggling and Ade left her hands.

Ade’s eyes lingered on her face, and then settled around her pussy. She didn’t need to be told what he wanted but he was taking his time. He parted her thighs, his hands rubbing the insides and outsides of her thick, curvy thighs.

“Look how wet you are,” his other hand found her pussy and stroked her mound, making her tense as she sucked in her breath.

Ade didn’t let her protest before pushing his thumb into her slit, forcing into her pussy walls. Another whimper escaped her mouth but this time, it wasn’t a cry of pain, it was of pleasure.

“I’m so gonna fuck you today,” he teased, making her whimper more.

She arched back, giving more way for his finger. He was now finger fucking her while another finger rubbed her sensitive nub. Pleasure spread from her pussy as her inner thighs tingled. Marilyn tried to focus anywhere else but her eyes kept finding his handsome face. His eyes were trained on her. She could tell he enjoyed her reactions from the way he clenched his jaw and licked lower lip. Her heart beat quickened while she writhed, confused whether to get her pussy away from his touch or just stay there and study his face. She wasn’t done deciding when her pussy spasm involuntarily. Her breath shortened for a moment and that was it, she had exploded with pleasure.

When her orgasm finally subsided, she lay on the table and watched him. He did the same too.

“I really care about you,” he finally said, scratched his beard as his eyes softened.

Ade had an oval face so the beard easily looked good on him. His hair was perfect and he loved keeping the sides slightly shaved and left the top a little bit higher. Marilyn pushed the thought of his cute face out of her mind because she was now faced with a bigger problem. Somehow, he had removed his blue check shirt and his trousers were now around his knee. Her eyes widened as she saw Ade’s monstrous member centered between her legs. It wasn’t as if she hadn’t seen it before but she was scared, hurt even. Initially when their parents forced the marriage issue, Ade had promised he’d never touch her, that the marriage was just a business deal. All that changed when they had their first dinner.

“Ade, please,” she whispered. “You said we didn’t need to have sex.”

He ignored her pleas and without warning, he pushed into her tight slit. A soft cry escaped her lips; she held his arm as her nails dug into his flesh.

“Fuck,” he moaned, his thick rod invading and stretching her. Ade pumped in and out not pushing too hard but wasn’t slow either.

At first, she felt a slight pain but it soon faded. She felt his dick start to go in and out smoothly. In seconds, her legs started to spasm again, pleasure building in her tummy. He was pounding her carefully but made sure his long shaft slid over her clit each time he pushed in. Marilyn instinctively held his cock as she couldn’t control the pleasure any more. Ade stopped, giving her a moment to breath.

She looked up but quickly looked away when her eyes caught his penetrating gaze. He wasn’t only fucking her with his large member, his eyes were too. One of his hands reached for her breast, while the other unclasped her hand away from his dick. Ade plunged right away and Marilyn responded the best way she could -- with a moan. This time, he plunged harder but not enough to hurt her. Her juices coated his shaft anyway.

Confused whether to scream or cry, she closed her eyes and opened them again. His gaze was torture.

Her body was exhausted from Cumming involuntarily but Ade wasn’t done. In a swift motion, he pulled out of her, carried her from the waist like a doll and started towards a leather couch just around the window.

“What...” Marilyn trailed off and as soon as he turned her around so her butt could face him, she knew what he wanted.

He was going to have her doggy style. He had vowed once jokingly. “I’ll fuck you from the back one day.”

She didn’t take him serious but here she was on all fours on the sofa while she waited for her soon to be husband to take her. He did.

Grabbing her fleshy ass which swelled at the sides to form her hips, he slowly inserted his shaft into her. His right hand went for her right breast, his left for her hip and pumped away. She desperately tried to ignore the burning pleasure rising in the pit of her stomach yet again, as her ass made soft slapping sounds against his thighs. Ade was fucking her senseless now, each thrust creating an unwanted pleasure. It didn’t take so long before his dick clenched against her pussy walls. She knew what was next. She had had sex a lot before being forced to marry Ade. She knew he was nearing pleasure too. Marilyn made to pull away from him but he just pulled back without force.

“Please don’t cum in me, I’ll get pregnant.”

“Why? I’m your husband to be.”

He breathed not stopping. Her legs began to spasm and at the same time, Ade groaned and with a deep thrust she felt something warm feel her insides. Abruptly, Ade stopped moving as he groaned still holding onto her hips.

When their pleasure subsided, he pulled out while she collapsed onto the sofa, finding it hard to catch a breath. A few seconds passed before she got up with shaky legs. Ade didn’t let her go far before grabbing her waist and engulfed her plump lips in a kiss. It took the longest minute of her life before he pulled back, took her dress on the floor then handed it over to her.

Ade dressed up quickly and so did she.

He picked up her handbag too then rested his gaze on her for a few seconds, taking in her soft features as he caressed her cheeks.

“I care about you... I swear,” he said. “Please... forgive me.”

Marilyn stared back into his eyes. She couldn’t deny the affection she saw in them, but how can she forgive him? How can she hate him too, when he had such dreamy large eyes? She looked down at her feet, knowing for a long time she had wanted this man. She just needed him to take a bold step and he did.

A small smile pulled at her face then she nodded. “Okay.”