Taken

Story Info
She was Angry.
3k words
4.47
10.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taken (6-17-20)

Sunlight splashed on the wall across from the big bed. We lay back, breathing deeply after wild sex. More sex than my young body had experienced before. I looked sidewise at her, but the eyes stayed focused on the ceiling. I smiled to myself and said, "Well?"

There was a long silence. Finally, without taking her eyes off the ceiling, she replied, "Disgusting!"

I turned my head in her direction, gazing at the firm breasts with stiff tips. "You need more. Your tits are a giveaway."

I wondered how much further this strange encounter would go. It was her fault, but she would never admit it.

"Not!"

She was here to relax after finishing a Master's in Biochemistry. The very pretty daughter of my mother's college roommate. An athlete's body that had competed in track and field, but was very out of shape from long hours spent in research. Brown hair with a tantalizing hint of red in it.

"Relaxing. That is what you are supposed to be doing. I didn't start this, but I loved the finish!"

"Arrogant beast!"

I gathered her to my chest, back to front. She tried to muscle away, but I held fast. My callused hand cupped a boob and squeezed gently.

"Didn't you say, an hour ago in the kitchen, that I was a big hunk who made women faint dead away?"

"I was just teasing!"

"What about the torrid kiss, with your amazing chest pressed to mine?"

"Can't a girl say hello anymore?"

"Why did your hand find its way between my legs?"

"Just checking. You've grown a lot since high school."

"You needed it. I could tell no cocks had been in there for a while."

"Is there no end to your brutish behavior? Can't we be friends?"

I let that hang out there for a minute and finally said, "I can't believe an adult female, an older woman in fact, would give me that nonsense." She was five years older than I was, and there was an immediate hiss.

I grabbed her bodily and walked us to the second story sundeck nearby. The lounger was comfortable, but she struggled. A junior sort of wrestle. I laughed and paddled her sunny backside lightly. I had a feeling her body wanted more cock, but her brain was still angry at being taken after just a little teasing.

She settled into my front and asked, "Why did you attack?"

"I saw something in your eyes that torched me off. A flirty challenge. Then I remembered that Mom said you needed male companionship."

"What if I promise to behave?"

"It's too late for that. Back there in the bedroom, you moaned my name. You wailed, "Oh, Marty!"

"Maybe I was complaining."

"You were coming! What I have here in my arms on a sunny deck is a warm, sexy orgasmic female! I think in a minute you are going to sit up and ride my cock for more orgasms!"

"Damn, you are so horrible!" She eased higher on my chest and applied lips to mine. Some wall between us was collapsing. Her slippery sex was rubbing on my limpness.

I said quietly, "I have a deal to offer you. The others aren't arriving until Friday night. That gives us two days to clean up and fix up the cabin. We will stay naked and I will have sex with you until your sexual desert ends. Then we will just be friends."

While I was talking, Jayne sat up and took a hard cock inside. Squeezed and rocked and laughed. The feelings were even better than the first time.

"You are a joke. Your deal just means I get taken here and there and everywhere in the house!"

"It's a medical recommendation! To improve your health and outlook on life!"

She laughed and collapsed back on my chest, moaning quietly and squeezing every so often.

"You have to promise to be nice. I've never had sex like this before. How long before we need to do chores?"

After a minute of silence, I realized she was into a nap. My wilted cock slipped out and I napped too.

She woke me with a kiss and an apology. "I'm sorry for trying to put you down. I don't know what got into me. About your deal, what if you ask before attacking, and what if I tell the Moms when they get here that we are hooked up?"

We were finding the shower as she finished talking. The hot water beating down felt great.

"They will give you a hard time. Will want to know why you are catting around with an undergraduate."

I was soaping her juicy bottom and she was soaping my limp item which wasn't staying limp.

"That's easy, I'll just say I discovered an incredible stud at this location and fell into his arms!"

Later, after three hours of work, we were having sandwiches on the back deck overlooking the lake.

"Am I allowed my bikini bottoms while sunning out here?"

"Certainly not. An all over tan is needed. Think of the handsome males who will be chasing after that tanned pussy!"

"Why do I need handsome males when I have you?" She eased into my lap with a kiss.

"How did we get from wildcat sex to lovey-dovey so fast?"

She sniffled into the crook of my shoulder. "Can we have a truce on teasing?"

"Yes, but you have to answer a question. Both of the females arriving here Friday are known hotties. What am I to do if they begin flirting out of jealousy for the sex you are getting?"

"Take me for a canoe ride and we will discuss your possible dilemma."

To Jayne's mind, a ride in a canoe was not a simple affair. The proper refreshments, with adequate alcohol, needed to go into a picnic basket, along with exotic cheeses and imported crackers. There had to be waterproof cushions to be used at the location where I would be directed to land the canoe.

My brand new girlfriend was getting into the nude scene, reclining on a cushion in the middle of the canoe, and waving me forward. It was a quiet day with lots of sun and we were headed to the sloping granite slabs at the other end of the lake.

"I can see the tan lines going away already. You have wonderful tits."

"Perv."

Are you looking for a boyfriend?"

"I have one. His recent performance was special."

"I thought it was the guy who was supposed to thank the woman."

"You are being very nice. Can I pretend this is Cleopatra's barge and we are on the Nile?"

"Didn't she sleep around a lot?"

"Plueese! She was very discriminating. Decided she liked Roman cock and took Mark Antony to bed."

"I'm feeling inadequate. Upstaged by a dead white man."

She turned her head and smiled at me. My naked cock was staring back at her. We were close to the lunch spot and I told him to behave.

"I'm going to get it on the granite, aren't I? Just pounding me into the rock?"

"I'm fixing your sexual desert. Usually requires a stiff cock to work right."

She hopped out, giggling. "This is a funny desert, with all the water available."

By the time I pulled the canoe up and unloaded the lunch sacks, she had me in a clinch, one hand squeezing my equipment. "You are fun to be around."

A long kiss later, I said, "You are hot. I'm going to stay hard. Do we really need two more pussies at this location?"

I set up the beach chairs and opened the wine. This was pretty elegant dining for the wilderness.

"They are decent motherly types. Not the kind to have sex with just anybody, even if there aren't any husbands."

"I have permission to flirt and see what happens?"

"Good luck. I did tell them I was bringing my Wicked Weasel and had been to the waxing place."

"Damn. When I go after them, they will think it is a nasty plot to get into their undies."

"The situation requires that you perform slave duties and keep the margaritas coming. You will wear that disreputable training speedo and I will wear the tiny bikini. We will pretend there has been no sex going on, just hard work fixing up the cabin."

Jayne's eyes were dancing and she pointed to the foam pad she had spread on the rock. As soon as I was down, she arranged herself on top with a limp item in her mouth, and a juicy pussy available inches from my tongue. I went to work, thinking to myself that liberating her from the sex desert was happening fast.

"Yes, yes. More. I wish you had been around at school."

Before either of us came, I decided sixty-nine was foreplay and I needed real play. It took but a moment to reverse the bodies and plunge home.

"Oh, you are bad. Taking me again without permission!"

It was a fine fuck. My stiff cock had never felt better. She was clenching me and making agreeable noises after the ritual complaint. I teased, "How does the rock feel?"

"Damn, this is how you treat the new girlfriend? You've been tuning up this big cock with other pussies, haven't you."

I slowed down and turned us over. Somehow, pounding her into the granite didn't seem the thing to do.

Our tongues explored each other. She raised up on her arms and gave me a deep dark stare from pale blue eyes. I couldn't take it, relaxing with a moan and closed eyes.

"What's the matter with you? Where is the brutish male?"

My fingers ran up and down her muscled back. Her lips crept up to mine and we lay there in silent embrace. I'd never felt like this with a woman before. Only teenagers did this, and we had left those years behind.

"I've decided to be your slave. Penance for crude behavior."

"No wimping. I like a hard cock delivered with style!"

"What about the complaints?"

"Those are just to bring out all your mating instincts."

"You are scaring me with that kind of talk."

"Would you put a baby in me if I asked? Out here on the rock with the whole universe watching?"

"You are getting even scarier. The 'whole universe'?"

She uncoupled and helped me up. "Yes, I've gone off the deep end. Must be the altitude. Let's have lunch."

I munched on a sandwich and eyed her fabulous white body. She had no tan, but a fancy degree in hand. A good trade. In one morning, Jayne Abrams had stolen my heart and turned my emotions to mush. What did a Civil Engineer and a Biochemistry whiz have in common?

"I guess I need all over sunscreen. When I used to lifeguard in high school, I was brown everywhere."

"All over? I don't remember nude sunbathing."

"Just for that, I am going naked this week so the Moms can be scandalized when they see tanned tits and tanned pussy."

"What about the hooking up part?"

"That was a joke when I said it, but isn't now." She leaned for a kiss.

"What if both of us go after them? Say that kinky is all the rage?"

"Girl sex?"

"What about backdoor sex?"

"I used to think it was gross, but one of my roommates in college was an ass addict. She made us promise to keep it a secret but her screams could be heard up and down the hall."

"Hygiene?"

Stacey had one of those smiles on her face. "Bad. I can tell you are thinking about trying it. Never have before?"

I shook my head. She crawled into my arms with a whisper, "Getting cleaned out is half the fun. Water and mess everywhere. I didn't want to do it, but Marcia insisted and said a strapon was as good as the real thing."

The talk about backdoor sex had gotten both of us hotter than the rocks around us. She arranged her legs outside mine and slid easily into place. "There, that's better. I suppose you want all the details?

"I guess I am supposed to ask about protection? I know it is a little late..."

She squeezed and bounced hard, laughing. "Yes, you were. A long time ago. And I am actually very fertile right now."

After a long kiss, I said "I wasn't planning on being a father this year."

More laughter and kisses. "What if I said breeding me was a very old trick used to capture a reluctant male?"

"In my present condition, I would hug you and say I was happy to be captured."

"That is dangerous talk. I might agree. We might be more than hooked up by Friday." The eyes were dancing, but her arms around me were shaking.

"Marty, we have to be sensible." She squeezed me and giggled.

"I never imagined having sex with a guy on the granite and talking about marrying."

"Very foolish. How did you like having a plastic cock jammed into your rear? At least that does not make babies!"

"I came and came. And screamed. Marcia came too. Our other roommates groaned. I never did it again."

My cock couldn't take any more of this talk. I leaned forward and stroked her to a quick orgasm.

"Oh god. This is so decadent. Naked and coming on your horrible cock! Don't go away."

Back on top, she collapsed into low moans. When the head came up this time, she said, "You've ruined me. I've never had sex outdoors."

After the head went back down on my chest, she mumbled, "We have to do this again."

After a few minutes of lying there contentedly, she said, "You want my ass, don't you?"

I thrust and she squeezed until we were at it again and she climaxed with a howl. I thought the shuddering body in my arms was the best thing I'd ever felt.

Back at my side, working on the neglected sandwich, she said, "You've liberated me. Decent women are not supposed to let everything loose and scream their heads off. Why don't I care? This is terrible."

I kissed the top of her head and said, "We seem to have something going."

She nibbled on my fingers. "I feel your wheels turning. You think you might be in love." She hesitated, grinning, "But you want my ass anyway."

I reached over and pinched a prominent nipple. "You've got it backwards. You are sitting there, my juice running out, and thinking about a certain big cock jamming into your other hole. It's been several years since your ass had a hard shaft rampaging in there. You are angry at yourself for wanting to try it again."

Her fingers wrapped around my still hard item and twisted. "This thing has never been harder. It can't wait to explore my backside. I guess we will have to check that out?"

I lay back on the cushion, holding her tight. She kissed me. I hummed. We napped.

A gust of wind woke me. Clouds had arrived. Chores at the cabin called. Sex on the granite was now a memory.

"You are limp."

"The real world calls. Those bathrooms are awful. I will be the toilet flunky if you worry about dinner."

The naked girlfriend took the front seat and paddled as hard as I did. A part of me was excited about the bare skin in front of us. Stacy turned and smiled until she saw what was pointing at her.

"That will not clean the toilet."

Damn, I was liking this. She enjoyed bantering and innuendo as much as I did.

By five o'clock, we were dirty and smelly and tired. A plunge into the lake and a tall fruity drink fixed us up. Jayne arranged herself in my lap. Our nakedness was beginning to feel normal.

"You can have me again, or you could fire up the barbeque for hamburgers."

"I am paralyzed by your kisses."

"I am doing the salads and you are to stop glugging that drink and get on the fire."

"At your command, girlfriend. What is a biochemist going to do next?"

"Tend to your work. We will talk careers later."

Looking after the meat, I had time to feel completely foolish. She complained the rough sex this morning was my fault. My brain wondered about female seduction. Whatever had happened, I was in a new world, lusting after her perfect body at the same time I was thinking about a long term partner.

I got our fleeces against the evening chill and we sat down. We toasted each other with the red we found in the pantry.

"Someone has stolen my heart."

"I think the feisty girl in my arms is the one I want."

Those eyes were sparkling again. "It's ok to be sappy?"

"We better have something figured out by Friday. Otherwise, they will be all over us."

She smiled, "Yes, something by Friday."

The rest of the dinner conversation was silly. Neither of us was thinking straight, and both of us afraid to admit it. I washed up while Jayne put things away and fixed one bowl of ice cream.

She leaned against me on the ancient Adirondack couch. It turned out we only needed one spoon for the ice cream.

I said, "We could make a game of my proposing in front of them."

Her cold tongue painted my lips. "There is a problem. I have to accept."

"I'm not finished with school, and you don't have a job."

"That's why love affairs are necessary. To get you over a few obstacles." She edged closer and reached between my legs. I laughed and licked her ear. "You are not mad at him anymore?"

After a long soft kiss, she asked, "Is it possible to have two seductions going at once?"

"No. The female always has the advantage."

"I did soften you up quickly after the brutal attack."

"The male realizes, sooner or later, that he has to make concessions to get what he wants."

She curled in my arms, giggling, as I carried inside and found a blanket to huddle under.

Her face buried in my chest, she said, "Marty, I am completely in love and don't know how it happened."

I closed my eyes and was asleep before a response was possible.