Taken and Pegged by My Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And of course there is the fact that you have to answer to me, who has offered you to my friends for their enjoyment. And you can't be a disappointment for them or else I would be quite unhappy with you.

"Let's flip him over!" you hear Kimmy say. She is applying lube to her cock. Nora gives you one final thrust, making you grunt, then pulls out.

The four of them get you on your back, then Kimmy moves between your thighs, She takes your legs and lifts them in the air and grabs your ankles. She then begins to probe between your cheeks until her cock head presses up against your hole. She starts to push, slowly...agonizingly slowly, making you squirm and gyrate as she takes her time stretching out your hole and filling it up completely. With a firm grip on your ankles and your erection oozing with excitement, she begins to thrust. The rest of the ladies encourage her on as you lay there like a complete slut, your feet in the air and your toes pointed towards the ceiling as her big cock works its way in and out of your hungry ass. They all watch your cock bob about as she thrusts. Then Jade begins to climb on top of you, facing Kimmy. She gets on her hands and knees and positions her cock so it is hanging down over your face. She takes her cock in her hand and positions it between your lips.

"Open wide..." she says. "Come on...open that mouth really wide." You whimper as you open your mouth, relishing the sensation of her big, slick cock working its way into your inside and down your throat. You then let out a muffled cry as you feel her lips wrap around your cock, and you close your eyes and bask in the glory of being fucked, sucked, and having your lips wrapped tightly around her big cock.

Oh! How glorious it felt, to be so completely taken!

Then Jade leans down and takes your swollen cock between your lips, and slides it all the way down her throat. A loud muffled cry erupts from your cock filled mouth as your cock, so very, very desperate for attention, throbs joyfully between Jade's soft lips. You are getting close to sensation overload as the constant stimulation of your prostate by Kimmy's pumping cock ensures you aren't going to last much longer. I cheer along with Dawn and Nora as we watch you in ecstasy, in a beautiful submission normally reserved for women.

Absolutely decadent.

Jade can feel your cock is close to the edge. Your full balls are drawn up, your cock pulsing constantly, your hips sensually moving with the rhythm of the thrusting, sucking and licking. Jade begins to wriggle her hips and begins to thrust powerfully in and out of your mouth, forcing you to be very still so you can concentrate on keeping a tight suction on her pistoning cock. You can feel her thighs shaking on either side of your head, and waves of pleasure wash over you as you listen to her moans getting louder and louder.

Suddenly she lets out a sharp cry and to your complete surprise her cock begins to ejaculate thick gushes of cum down your throat. In shock, you have no choice, helpless on your back being fucked, but to swallow again and again. Kimmy holds onto your legs as you kick and shake. You can hear the ladies and myself cheering and clapping as Jade pumps all of her cum deep inside of you, as you swallow and swallow it all down into your belly. Your submission has been taken to an all new level as you experience the intense pleasure of being made to accept and draw in her load of cum, her big cock keeping your mouth nice and plugged up until you have swallowed it all down. Then and only then does she slow her pace, panting and softly moaning. Fully satisfied, she slowly pulls her cock out of your mouth, leaving you gasping with disbelief and excitement.

Her ejaculation was a wonderful and unexpected surprise. All of us are wearing squirting cocks, filled with dairy cream and activated with a discreet button. It suddenly occurs to you that there is going to be, literally, so much more to come.

"He drained me!" Jade said with a smile. "He sucked every damn drop of cum right out of me!"

You are next put back on your hands and knees as Dawn and Nora approach. They are eager to continue to enjoy you as their fuck toy.

"Let's spit roast him," Nora said with a mischievous grin. "Then we'll fuck him hard and fill him up with so much cum he'll burst like a balloon!"

You feel Nora positioning herself behind you in preparation to mount once again. You arch your back reflexively to welcome her cock as it begins to push its way back inside you. Then Dawn comes around and aims her cock head at your mouth.

"You already got a taste of servicing a cock in your mouth and ass," she says, looking down at your wide eyes. "Now we'll see how much you enjoy being drilled hard from both ends."

She then slips just her cock tip between your lips. On all fours, you now have a cock poised in the opening of your butt hole and one being held between your lips. It is silent for a moment as you wait in anticipation.

"Go!" Dawn shouts, and with a great push both Nora and she drive their cocks deep inside of you. You feel like your brain has exploded, as the women double penetrate you. You can't scream, you can't shout, you can only hang on for dear life as Dawn fucks your mouth and Nora pounds your ass. Your breath comes in sharp sobs as you are barely able to process what is happening to you. You are so completely open, lost in being taken, drilled into, used, in front of everyone. You huff and whimper and shake as the women increase their pace. Everyone claps and laughs as you stay steady on your hands and knees, cock and balls swinging with every thrust, your well trained throat taking your delicious meal of cock meat in and out over and over with rapid speed. Nora gives your ass several sharp slaps as tears of joy begin to form at the corners of your eyes. Somewhere thru the haze of your vision you can see me, watching with great pride. It gives you with great pleasure to know you are able to service my friends so obediently, to provide such wonderful pleasure and entertainment.

"Fill him, girls!" you hear me call out. "Let's let him find out it feels like to have an ass and a belly loaded with cum!"

With everyone cheering and clapping, Nora and Dawn thrust to a fever pitch, then suddenly with simultaneous cries they both begin to cum. You let out a gurgle and start bucking as thick cream begins to gush down your throat and deep into your ass. Your thighs are trembling, sweat is beading on your shoulder blades. You cry out again as your ass continues to be filled, and you are then forced to work on swallowing and swallowing huge mouthfuls of cum, like a woman does, with a deep appreciation of your reward. Both your mouth and ass are greedy for more and more as you eagerly swallow down the last of Dawn's cum. You feel as if you could never get enough.

The ladies high five one another over your back, their balls completely empty. Your head is bowed as you remain on all fours after your intense cum injection.

Applause and shouts of excitement fill the air as both Dawn and Nora withdraw their dripping cocks. You ass is now filled with cum, you can feel the pressure that makes you want to reflexively squirt it back out of yourself. You look over at me, and I am aware of your predicament. You're nice and full, aren't you? Wouldn't it be absolutely liberating to let all of that cum gush right out of your ass in front of us?

But no, not yet. You have one more customer to satisfy.

Me.

I go over to the where the toybox is and pull a bean bag chair into the center of the room. I sit on it, leaning back, then give you your orders.

"Get up from the floor. And keep that ass nice and tightly shut. Hold that cum in, and come over here. Stand in front of me."

I wait in the chair as you stand up and walk over to me. Your erection is sticking straight in the air in front of me. My own erection returns the salute, and I can see your eyes linger from my thick upright cock down to my cum filled balls.

"Do you want more?" I ask.

Quietly you nod.

"You've already got quite a load up that ass right now. Are you sure you have room for more in there?"

"Yes, Mistress," you say confidently. "Please...I want more."

I smile.

"Turn around," I instruct. "Turn so you are facing away from me. Now squat down over my cock."

You do as you are told, facing the women who have gathered around to watch. I lube up my cock, then position it at the tip of your asshole.

"Good boy. Now, sit on my cock, my faithful dog, sit on my cock and ride!"

Closing your eyes and bracing yourself on your hands, you begin to ease down on my shaft, groaning loudly, relishing the cheers and excitement of the other ladies as they watch.

You can feel your cum filled ass opening, stretching wider and wider as more and more of my cock makes its way in. A bit of milk begins to dribble out of your ass and down my cock as your body opens to accommodate me. With a great moan you settle down on my balls, your leaking cock throbbing as your ass is filled to the hilt. The pressure on your prostate is decadent, heavenly.

I give you a slap on the ass.

"Now ride me, cowboy. You've some work to do, fucking me until I cum!"

You begin to slide up and down on my cock, all the way to the head, then all the way down to the balls. Up and down you go, your belly and ass full of cum, your cock still so very desperate for attention. But you obey my command quietly on trembling legs and arms, your hungry ass gripping my cock. The others clap and cheer you on, encouraging you to quicken your pace.

You continue to bounce up and down, muscles tense, eyes tightly closed, your mind in utter abandon after a glorious evening surrendering yourself entirely to your mistresses. You are giving me everything you've got, your ass swallowing my cock repeatedly as you gyrate and bounce energetically on my big hard joystick. Your upright cock swings joyfully around in circles, smacking against your belly and thighs. It puts on a nice show for the ladies who love watching it slap and twirl about.

Nora even jokes about it.

"That cock looks like it's about to explode!" she laughs. "And you just let it bounce around like that...you're going to drive the poor boy mad!"

You grunt as you hear her speak...yes, yes...that big fat cock is about ready to burst ...you have been so good tonight, so willing, so open and vulnerable, putting us all first, never once demanding to be touched, surrendered under our control.

"You're just so full of cum tonight, aren't you darling," I purr into your ear. "Your ass is full of cum and so are those luscious balls of yours...so very full...poor, sweet boy...such a willing little fuck toy you have been even with how big and achy you must feel right now, needing so much relief..."

With that, I reach around and take your swollen shaft in my hand. I hear you moan as you continue to ride my cock, and now you have the bliss of my tight, warm hand around your straining cock, and you whimper with excitement as I begin to stroke.

"Make him cum! Make him cum! Make him cum!" everyone cheers.

Sweat trickles down your back, your hair is matted with dampness and you are huffing with lust. Your cries of joy and pleasure rise up above the laughter and cheers. You are so turned on, so worked up, that you are now only moments from a powerful climax.

I can sense how close you are as I stroke you firmly. I recognize those soft whimpers, the way you shake, the tightening of your stomach. I rub that super sensitive spot right under your cock head, making you jerk with pleasure, holding you on the edge. Then suddenly your cock begins to spasm and pulse, and your orgasm begins.

I hold you tightly as you cry and cry, the women screaming with excitement as huge bursts of cum fly out of your cock and splatter at the feet of your mistresses. They watch with fascination as your cock and balls work hard, pumping and pumping, delivering load after load high into the air as you shudder and shake. Quickly, my own cock joins in, and I begin to squirt powerfully.

You reach a new level of ecstasy as you feel me deliver my hot load of cum deep into your ass. You revel in experiencing both your own powerful release and allowing yourself to be filled up with my cum simultaneously. You begin to sob as the sensation overtakes you. Your balls continue to empty your cum all over the floor, and you gradually begin to slow your gyrations on my cock. Rivulets of cum trickle out of your ass and down my slick cock. You at last settle, panting, exhausted, your cock still upright and twitching.

I could see you were beyond spent, lost somewhere far away, everything around you a swirl of soft voices, pulsing and fulfillment. Gently I coax you off my cock.

"Up darling...get up move to the center of the room. Time to release your cumload..."

You take a second to get on your hands and knees and, on all fours, you squat in front of the women, your back bowed in reverence. You pant steadily, sweat trickling down your neck. I get up and come over behind you. With a tender touch I wrap my arms around you the whisper into your ear.

"Let it all out, darling...go ahead...let all of that cum out..."

You close your eyes and let out a long breath, whimpering softly.

I reach around to your belly and gently press, encouraging you to once more let go and let us witness your surrender.

You let out a small cry and bear down, and suddenly a milky burst of cream expels from your anus and splashes onto the floor as the women watch with fascination. I lift and hold your cock and balls up so that they can continue to watch the bursts shoot onto the floor underneath you. The glorious sensation of the warm milk squirting out of you with complete inhibition nearly makes you swoon. You are now so very, very exhausted, so fulfilled, so very complete. Your body has emptied itself entirely, you have given everything and in return have experienced your heart and mind being filled and uplifted to a level you never dreamed possible.

All of us gather around you with soft embraces and loving kisses. You have been our dog but you feel like a king. We all hold one another as we rock together in a perfect peace created by love, trust, surrender and joy.

12