Taken at the Airport

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spacecaps
spacecaps
29 Followers

I clench my jaw. What a misogynistic asshole! Am I actually supposed to be getting turned on by all of this? Like I'm going to spread my legs just because he calls me sexy?

"Do you treat all women this way?"

He winks. "Only the ones I find cute." He leans back in his chair. "Now take off your skirt and panties."

"Let me guess... because you need to make sure I'm not hiding something down there?" I say testily.

"Now, you're getting the idea. We've caught people trying to smuggle cocaine inside of their butt holes before."

"Eww, why would I do something like that? That sounds painful."

The TSA agent shrugs. "Let me check and I'll know for sure."

Before I can resist, he rushes forward and pulls down my skirt. My panties soon follow. And then I am exposed. Completely. There is nothing left to cover the sight of my shaven pussy.

He twiddles his fingers and smiles at me like a cat that just caught its prey.

"Please don't!" I beg. I try to cross my legs, but he forces my thighs apart.

"Relax, I won't be in there long." He spreads my labia. "Okay, let's see what we have in here."

He inserts his hand into my pussy. I gasp as he begins probing his thick fingers against the inner walls of my canal. A canal that was quickly becoming slick with my love juice.

"Hmm, I haven't found anything suspicious yet. But, maybe you're hiding it somewhere deeper."

From the look in his eyes, I can tell he knows I'm getting aroused and I hate it. I want to smack that obnoxious smile right off of his face. I want to tell him to stop. I want to scream. But all I can do is whimper. Whimper as my heartbeat quickens with lust and desire.

And then the pleasure suddenly flatlines. I feel him pull his fingers out of my pussy with a wet slurp. Why are you so disappointed, Zoe? Could it be that you were enjoying it, you naughty slut?

I look at him and he grins at my look of confusion. He licks my pussy juice off his fingers. "Hmm, tastes normal." He stands up. "Well, I guess you're all clear."

"I told you so," I exclaim. "Can I go now? I'm going to miss my flight."

He doesn't respond. He just looks at me, mouth agape, ogling my naked form. I probably look hot as hell sitting there naked with my pert breasts high on my chest and my pussy moist between my shapely thighs. I can tell exactly what's on his mind. They say eyes don't lie and his eyes are screaming I'm going to fuck you.

I swallow hard. There can be no doubts about his intentions now. It is now or never. I race towards the door. "SOMEONE HELP ME! This man is going to rape me!" I shout, pounding my fists against the wooden panel.

Seconds later I feel his arms around my waist. He sweeps me off my feet and pushes me against a wall. His massive body is crushing me and his hot breath is on my face. "Shhhh, shhh. It's okay. I got you. You just have to listen to me. Okay?"

"HELP ME, PLEASE!" I pound my fists on his chest, trying to free myself.

"It's no use, my sweet. The room is soundproof." He grabs my wrists and spreads my arms to the sides of my body like a crucifix.

"Let go of me!" I kick his leg, but my foot simply bounces off of him like a stick.

His grip tightens around my wrists. The fingers are clenched around so tightly that the pain is excruciating. I feel as if he is breaking my bones. Tears begin to stream from my eyes.

"You think the pain is bad now?" He shows me his hand. "Imagine how it will feel when I put my fingers around your pretty little neck. I can so easily choke the life right out of you."

"Let me go. Please," I sob. "I won't tell anyone."

The TSA agent shakes his head. His voice softens. "You have to understand, I can't just let you go. Not after I saw you looking at me with those gorgeous brown eyes." He put a finger on my mouth, lingering there with a suggestive touch. "Pouting your luscious red lips with that perfect cupid's bow."

"That doesn't mean I want to have sex with you, you creep!"

"Oh, don't be such a tease, my dear. You were so eager to show me your tits and pussy. I know you want this. To be taken against your will. To be dominated by a man who can't resist your charms."

"No, you're wrong! I don't wanna have anything to do with you."

He shakes his head. "Yes, you do, you just don't know it yet. You know, you're the only girl I've ever done this with. Usually, I can control my urges. I would never have risked my job for anyone else. But you -- when I saw you walk in on those heels with that cute little skirt. God. I just need to have you. Own you."

"Well, that's too bad, because I don't want to be yours. I already have a boyfriend."

He laughs, "That nerdy guy with the glasses? Surely, you can do better."

"Danny's more of a man than you ever will be. He actually understands what consent is."

"Oh please. You don't actually love him. You only think you do, because you know that he'll never leave you. He's a mouse while you're a lioness. You deserve a lion." He put his palm on my cheek. "You're mine now."

"I'll never be yours." I spit at him. He blinks, wiping away the saliva, and then laughs.

"You're so hot when you're angry. I just love how intense your eyes look right now." He grabs a tuft of my long dark hair, holding it against his nose. "Mmm, you smell incredible."

I scowl. "Burn in hell."

"Gladly. I'd sell my soul to Lucifer if it meant having you."

I feel a meaty paw take my right breast roughly, stroking my nipple with his thumb. My nipple hardens under his touch. I whimper as he comes in closer.

He leans down and licks the tip of one of my nipples. "You taste delicious, my sweet. Nipples like these just beg to be sucked, don't they?"

I sob. "Please stop. I'm begging you."

He puts his other hand around my ass cheek and starts kneading it. His fingers are so strong, and my skin yields effortlessly to his touch. The heat from his thighs wraps around my tiny waist. I try to writhe my body away but he has me trapped. He continues to suck my nipples, and instinctively, my tits perk up higher to fit further in his mouth.

"Stop it," I say weakly.

"You don't have to pretend, my sweet. I know you're enjoying this. Just pretend I'm one of your professors. You've been taking my class for months."

I feel his fingers tickle their way up my thighs.

"Your boyfriend is away, and you're feeling horny. You try masturbating for relief but it just makes you more frustrated. You start looking elsewhere. You feel guilty for looking, but the truth is he doesn't satisfy you anymore. In fact, he hasn't satisfied you in a long time. You've been looking at me, your professor. I am everything he's not. I'm older, taller, stronger, more handsome, and I know how to satisfy you -- how to make you scream."

His fingers find their way into the precious folds of my pussy. I groan as my pussy tightens around him. My legs scissor instinctively as the sensitive nerves on my engorged clit ignite underneath his touch.

"Mmm, you're so wet. It's almost as if you want me to do this. Do you like having your professor's fingers inside of you?"

His stout thumb meanwhile is rubbing against my clit. Back and forth. Back and forth. The rhythm slowly elevates. A well of pleasure builds inside my core. No. You can't enjoy this, Zoe.

"P- Please stop," I gasp.

His fingers probe deeper. Bliss pulses through my veins. The heat of it opens my mouth and makes me squeal with delight.

"Yes, moan for me. Moan for your professor like the good girl you are. Let me hear your cute voice beg for my cock." His hand is still in my pussy. He starts kissing my neck, my shoulders, my breasts and then sucks my nipples. My skin feels like it's on fire.

"S- S- stop." I bite my lip, closing my eyes as I try to suppress the pleasure building inside of my core.

He whispers in my ear, "I know you love this. I can feel your sexy little body trembling under my fingers. Stop denying yourself the pleasure. Let me make you feel better. Give in."

The TSA agent places his hands around my tiny waist and pulls me forward for a kiss. I am powerless to resist. His tongue dances with my own. Soon he starts rubbing and massaging my body all over. I lose myself in the passionate moment and find myself doing the same. I can feel a familiar intense sensation building up inside of me like water burbling over a hot tub.

"Does it feel good to cheat on your boyfriend?" he teases. "Does it feel good to be a whore?"

"Mmmmh."

"What was that?"

"Yes."

"I'm gonna make you cum harder than your boyfriend ever could."

He kneels down and puts his head between my thighs. I grab the back of his head and try to pull him closer to my crotch. Danny never did this for me before. His tongue spreads my precious folds and then merely tickles my clit when the dam finally breaks.

"Fuck," I groan.

A tsunami of pleasure erupts from my core. My body shivers. My eyes roll into my head and my mouth is agape. Breathy grunts escape from my lips. Helpless and trembling, I collapse against the wall as waves of pleasure wash over me.

The TSA agent stands up again and grins. "You're a horny little slut, aren't you?"

I blink, slowly. Words fail to come out. I haven't had an orgasm like that in months. It felt right. It felt good. Danny is never going to forgive me.

"Kneel for me."

His hand pushes down firmly on my shoulder. My legs collapse underneath me like noodles and I fall onto my knees.

Almost as if by impulse, my eyes drift towards his crotch. There is a huge tent poking out from his pants. Despite myself, my mouth begins to salivate with anticipation. Is he actually that big? I try to look away, but the bulge is hypnotizing and I can't think about anything else.

"Like what you see, my dear?" He cups my chin.

I look up at him defiantly. "No. And it doesn't even look that big. Just average."

The TSA agent cocks an eyebrow. "Oh yeah?"

I gasp as he unbuckles his pants.

Cock. It is his cock. Holy crap, it looks so mesmerizing, just dangling there. The purple tip wobbles from side to side. As I stare at the length of his shaft, I can't help but think about how much bigger it is than Danny's. Wow, Zoe, no need to be so shallow.

I swallow hard and say "I've seen better." That's a lie.

"Go ahead and touch it. Touch your professor's cock."

"No. I'm not touching that. You're disgusting."

"C'mon. You know you want to."

I turn my neck sideways to look away, yet my eyes stay glued to his cock like a magnet. Gosh, stop looking at it, Zoe!

"Yes. I can see the look in your eyes. You want to touch it. You need to touch it."

I look at his cock again. I don't know why I find it so mesmerizing. Biting my lip, I lift a tentative hand and slide a fingernail over the length of his member. It is big, but it isn't porn star big. It is at most seven inches long, but the wideness of its girth more than makes up for it.

"I think you like it. Has the sight of my cock made my student wet? Just admit it. You want to suck it."

"No, I don't," I protest. But then I think about what it would feel like to have that monster inside of me. To fill my pussy so completely that I have no choice but to submit. Mmm. It would feel so good to submit. My skin still tingles from the orgasm from a couple minutes ago.

"Yes, I can see the desire in your eyes. You've been staring at your professor's cock for months. You've always wondered what it tasted like. You want to be a good student, but you can't resist the temptation. You want to serve me. You want to be my whore."

"Whore?" I squeak. The nastiness of the word makes my pussy wet. I grip my tits tightly feeling my nipples perk up again. It is demeaning but I can't help but feel turned on. The animal part of my brain has taken control of me, and I can do nothing but go along on the ride.

"Yes, and you're going to be a good little whore and suck my cock." His blue eyes are looking down at me intensely. The silent threat is there: if I don't suck him willingly, he'll force me to do it.

I look up at his domineering face and shudder. Damn, he's hot. Why shouldn't I be his whore? Why should I continue to resist? It would be so easy to let go. It would be so easy to obey. Just turn off my brain and obey.

Hesitantly, I lean forward and grab his massive member in my hands. Then, tentatively, I open my lips and lick the head of his cock with my tongue. It is so big! I have never given a blow job before, and I worry I might displease him. What will he do to me if he doesn't like me? I don't want to die in the middle of the airport. But as I lick my tongue across the length of his shaft and towards his balls, I realize that he's smiling at me with his striking blue eyes. I'm doing a good job. I grin internally, feeling a lot more confident.

I slip his cock in between my lips. I only push in a little bit at first -- I'm scared I'll choke. I lick the purple head in circles, fondling his balls with my free hand.

"God, that feels good. You're being such a good girl. Your professor is very pleased," he groans as he strokes his fingers through my long hair.

I smile at the compliment, or at least I try to. The corners of my lips curl upwards around his cock. With renewed vigor, I bob my head to take in more and more of his shaft. Tears form in my eyes as his monster penetrates my throat over and over. His hardness fits perfectly inside of me, like my mouth is made for it. With my hands clasped over his firm derriere, I groan as I smell his heady musk and taste the saltiness of his leaking cum.

An absent thought comes to me. I've never sucked Danny's cock before. Does that make me a bad girlfriend? I want to feel guilty, but Danny never bothered to ask. Perhaps, I could have offered, but that was before I knew how good a cock could taste.

It feels good to be bad. To cheat. To be a whore. My pussy clenches and I start rubbing my clit with one of my fingers.

The TSA agent groans, "Fuck, you're such a good cock sucker. I love how adorable your eyes look with my cock all the way inside your mouth. You really should've been a porn star. It is such a shame that your hot coed body is being wasted on a pointless degree."

I cannot respond even if I wanted to. My mouth is completely filled. His hands are on the back of my head pushing me against his crotch.

"Good little whore," he grunts.

There is that word again. Whore. He's right. I am a whore. I am whore who loves sucking cock. My heart is pounding with anticipation. I shove his cock in further until I choke, slobbering and drooling eagerly, my nostrils flaring as my tongue continues to lick and lick and lick. Cum for me, damn it. Cum!

The TSA agent's cock spasms and he cries out with a satisfied groan, his neck bending back. I taste his cum pumping into my throat. It feels amazing to know my tight little mouth is so pleasurable for him. I shiver with delight, swallowing deeply and allowing his yummy cream to flood down into my eager stomach. Small traces of cum flood out from my lower lip and dribble down my chin.

"Mmm, you did well my sweet," he moans as he pulls his limpening cock free from my mouth. He pats my head gently, eliciting a satisfied coo from my lips. He takes another picture of me with his phone. I probably look hot as hell with cum dripping from my pretty face down onto my big titties.

"Bend over to that table."

I nod and lean onto the table, my breasts squishing against the chilly wooden surface. I bite my lip as I present my ass high in the air for my captor. I hear his footsteps as he approaches me from behind. The first thing I feel are his hands over my breasts. Funny. Danny touches my breasts first too. The tip of his cock teases my labia and my pussy moistens with anticipation.

"Say you want it."

I don't want to answer. To answer would be admitting defeat. I'm ashamed that I'm so excited. Ashamed to admit to this stranger that I wanted him to fuck me.

"Say it!" he demands.

"I... I want it," I admit. My body is quivering with excitement and my breath is ragged with need.

"Want what?" He is closer now, talking into my ear.

"Want you to take me."

"Mmm, you're so beautiful," he sighs, pulling his fingers through my long hair and then cupping my waist. "I've always wanted to fuck a UCLA girl. I'm going to enjoy breaking you. After this, no other man will ever be able to satisfy you."

I feel something enter behind me. Something big.

"Oh yes!" I gasp as if the weight of the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

Relief overwhelms me as he thrust his organ inside mine. Somewhere my conscience is screaming bad girl, but I'm too horny to care.

I would have thought his massive cock would hurt, but it fits me surprisingly well. His member comes in and out of my slick pussy like a well-oiled piston.

I moan loudly, as he pushes into me over and over and over again. My bare breasts are rubbing against the table, making my nipples hard as diamonds. I am helpless to his passion, yet I don't resist. I don't want to resist. His cock feels so good inside of me. It feels so good to obey. It feels so good to be his whore. My cheek is pressed against the table, wild strands of my hair covering my face. The pleasure is so intense that stars begin forming in my eyes.

"How does it feel to have a real man's cock inside of you?"

"I love it. I love it. I love it!" I cry out. Truer words have never been said from my mouth. He grips me by my hips and pulls me towards him with each thrust.

"Tell me I'm better than your boyfriend."

"I- I don't know."

"Do you want me to stop?" he says, and suddenly the pleasure stops building.

"No!" I squeal. "Please keep going. I want your cock so bad."

"Tell me the truth then."

Bite your lip, Zoe. Don't betray Danny!

"You're better than my boyfriend! Danny's nothing compared to you."

"And why is that?"

"Your cock is bigger. You're taller. You're stronger. And you're not a pathetic nerd like him. I want you to fuck me. I want you to make me cum," I gasp wantonly. Oh, now you've done it, Zoe.

"Good girl," he grins, resuming his thrusts. My pussy welcomes him inside me. It is so tight and wet and I can tell it feels amazing for his cock to be enveloped by me. "Your body is mine. Your mind is mine. Every part of you is mine. Nothing matters to you, except pleasing me."

"I'm yours," I purr, jiggling my ass to take in more of his cock.

I feel ashamed for acting like such a slut. I don't even know the guy's name and I'm letting him fuck me like a common whore. Yet, despite my shame, I don't want to resist. His cock feels way too good. I've only ever had sex with Danny. It is only now that I realize how inexperienced Danny really is. I don't know if I can ever go back.

The speed intensifies. Grunting, he leans onto me and kisses the nape of my neck, all the while rubbing his hands all over my breasts and ass. My pussy is devouring his cock as he thrusts himself in and out, in and out, in and out. It feels so satisfying to have my pussy be filled to the brim.

Meanwhile, his hands are around my tiny waist -- they are so big that they fit almost entirely around it. His beefy thighs slap roughly against my ass cheeks. My whole body is on overload, and every little sensation feels like heaven. I bite my lip, trying to muffle the oncoming flood.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cummmm," I moan, closing my eyes.

I am lucky to be lying down on the table because the force of my orgasm would have surely knocked me over otherwise. A shockwave of pleasure courses through my petite body, causing all my muscles to tingle with titillating tickles of electricity. I open my mouth into an O-shape, groaning with delight as I savor the pure bliss erupting from within my very core.

spacecaps
spacecaps
29 Followers