Taken At The Bar

Story Info
Happy hour with coworkers takes a dark turn.
3k words
4.28
71.4k
62
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
J0sie
J0sie
7 Followers

The music at the bar was loud. I was sitting at the end of our group of tables. We had pushed several high-top tables together to accommodate our group. We weren't celebrating anything that night. It was just another happy hour night out with the coworkers, and a couple of the guys' girlfriends had joined. The center of the table was lined with appetizers that various people had ordered and put in the center for everyone to just grab as they wanted.

Jeremy was sitting on the opposite end of the group from me. Every once in a while, we'd make eye contact, and the corner of his mouth would turn up in a secret grin. Jeremy used to work with our group but had recently left for a better opportunity. I wanted to be angry at him for leaving, but it was the right decision for him and his career. So, when he told me, I was surprised but just took a deep breath, put on my biggest smile, and congratulated him.

Jeremy and I had a thing together. We weren't necessarily together; he saw people, and I saw people. We definitely got together at times though, and it was a very pleasurable time when we did. We experimented with each other, we trusted each other, and we let ourselves go with each other. And, fuck, could he make me orgasm so hard my legs would shake. Yes, when Jeremy and I got together, it was a very pleasurable time.

Neither of us was keen on letting our coworkers in on our tryst. Our coworkers, or, well, my coworkers now, were good people. I liked them a lot. They just weren't the type of people who I thought would take well to a situation like Jeremy and I had going. So we kept it just between us. The hiding and the secrecy added to the whole thing and made it so much hotter.

We had been at the bar for just over an hour. Half the table was discussing a project that had recently begun at work while the other half was talking about one of my coworker's new houses and discussing renovation plans. Because the table was split into multiple conversations, I couldn't focus on what Jeremy was saying. I couldn't listen to his deep powerful voice as he talked. I swear, just listening to him talk would make me wet with want and imagining what it would be like if he grabbed me right then and there and claimed my pussy as his in front of everyone.

My thoughts drifted from the conversations at the table as I started thinking about that fantasy and tried figuring out how I could move to his side of the table without everyone noticing. Hmm... I shook my head to clear it. I needed to get Jeremy out of my head for just a second before I did something really stupid like crawl across the top of the tables and right into his lap. I leaned over to the closest person near me to tell them I was going to use the bathroom.

Unfortunately, right as I started to talk, the loud music changed from one song to the next, and in the sudden silence between the songs, I ended up yelling my intentions for the whole table to hear. I flushed slightly and could see Jeremy silently chuckling at me. I stood up, smoothed my skirt down in front of me as I turned, embarrassed, and walked off towards the bathrooms.

The bathrooms in this establishment were at the back end of the bar. There was a tall partial wall that formed a hallway towards the doors labeled Men and Women. The partial wall was high enough that I could just barely see over it. I could see my coworkers and Jeremy all engaged in laughing conversation again. They were oblivious to my eyes on them as I walked down the hallway and into the Women's room.

As I washed my hands, I looked up into the mirror over the sink and checked myself out. My skirt and button-down shirt were not what I'd normally wear out to the bar; we all came directly from the office, and this was what I had. I looked good though. My black skirt cut off about mid-thigh. It was a stretchy skirt that hugged my ass nicely and gave it a good shape. Because of how it clung to my ass, anything underneath would make bumps in the fabric. To avoid this, I had foregone stockings and opted for my red thong.

My strappy black heels were just tall enough to give my legs and ass a nice shape, but not so tall I was teetering every time I had to walk to the copier. I also appreciated that the heel had a little rubber bit on the end of it that cut down the clip clop sound as I walked through the tiled office. On top, I'd gone for a red satiny button down. The softer fabric draped around my breasts, and if you really looked hard enough you could just see the outline of my red lace push-up bra underneath.

I didn't have the biggest tits in the office, but with a push-up bra, mine were definitely pleasant to look at. I wondered how many of my coworkers had looked hard enough today to make out the lace outline. When I caught them looking, I always turned my eyes away and pretended I didn't notice. It gave me a confidence boost in myself when I caught them checking me out. My hair was tied back in a tight knot, and my black rimmed glasses stood out against my pale skin.

I had just a light amount of make-up on. I had dark red lipstick, a lightly smoky eye, and a touch of eyeliner. I had checked and refreshed my make-up before leaving the office, but I pulled my lipstick out of my purse to touch it up a tad as it had worn slightly from eating and drinking. I tucked my lipstick back into my purse and turned my back on the mirror, giving my backside a once over as I turned away and exited the bathroom.

As soon as I opened the door to return to the bar, the noise level shot from a dull roar to its full deafening volume again. The door closed behind me, and I took a step out into the small hallway again. I'd barely made it 2 feet from the door when I was suddenly shoved up against the partial wall, fast. My purse hit the ground as my arms twisted up behind me, and my body was trapped in place against the wall. My heart started racing, and the panic caused my throat to tighten and my stomach to drop.

After a quick beat, my instincts kicked in, and I started struggling against the body restraining me. My small frame, already being trapped in place, worked against me, and I made little headway as I struggled to free myself. Really, the only thing I managed to do was twist my arms further back and increase the strain on my shoulders that much more.

My eyes darted over the partial wall to the table of my coworkers. They were all still there, talking and laughing. I knew that they couldn't see me over the partial wall unless they specifically looked at the place where I was. Even then they'd only be able to see my eyes, not the full scene as it unfolded on my side of the wall.

I tried to suck in a breath deep enough to scream, and as I did, I felt a thump firmly in the center of my back knocking the breath right out of me again. Fighting was useless. Screaming was hopeless. It was too loud for a regular shout to be heard. I was out of luck. My wrists were pulled tightly together by large strong hands and compressed together painfully as they were transferred into one hand. I pulled and fought again hoping that I'd have the advantage against one restraining hand instead of two, no luck. I couldn't turn my head to see who was attacking me, and another quick glance at my coworkers proved to me that they were all still there and all still self-absorbed.

No, wait. They weren't all still there. There were two empty chairs at the table. Mine was vacant, and all the way on the opposite end of the table sat another empty seat. Jeremy was no longer at the table. A vague memory of sitting with Jeremy long ago flashed through my mind. We had been talking about fantasies, his and mine.

I had told him about my fantasy to be used against my will while other people watched. Could it be Jeremy behind me? If it was, I could call my safe word and he'd stop immediately. Jeremy wouldn't do this though, would he? So public? In front of all these people we knew? It was too dangerous. It couldn't be him. I also felt like Jeremy would've checked in with me before something like this. Prepped me. Warned me. Something. If only I could turn my head just a little more and get a glimpse of the man holding me hostage. Again, out of luck. I couldn't turn my head at all. I was forced to look out over the wall toward the packed bar.

Suddenly, the hand that was no longer holding my wrists reached down and grabbed the hem of my skirt. I sucked in another breath to scream, but even as the fingers at the hem of my skirt grazed my thighs, a shoulder was jammed solidly between my shoulders, expelling all my gathered air. My skirt was quickly flipped up over my ass, baring my thong to whoever was behind me, and a strong solid hand ran down my bare ass cheek before giving it a firm swat. It stung, and I was sure that if the lighting had been better in the hallway, you would've been able to see a rosy handprint swelling on the skin.

The body behind me leaned fully into me. I could feel the slow deep breaths of my attacker as his chest expanded repeatedly against my back. I could feel the heat of air against my head as a nose buried itself in my hair and smelled. I could feel denim clad hips lined up with my bare ones. My thong provided no separation between my ass and the large cock straining to free itself from its denim hold and penetrate me. I tried to kick my leg back and land one in between the legs behind me but could not get enough range of motion to do anything more than run my bare leg up and down the clothed ones behind me. Fuck. There was no hope.

Fingers now ran down the fabric of my thong, pulling it to the side as it went. The fingers paused momentarily over my tight asshole. I flinched as a fingertip pressed firmly but not with enough pressure to penetrate me. I could feel the chest pressed against me bounce with silent laughter at my unintentional movement. The hand pulled away from my asshole and landed with another strong, stinging smack on my cheek. Then the hand moved down my ass again and toward my pussy. I could feel my cheeks flush knowing that when the fingers reached their intended destination, they'd find me wet and wanting.

I wanted to shout at the attacker that it wasn't because of him that I was wet, but that I was slick with need from daydreaming about Jeremy at the table just a few minutes ago. I couldn't shout though. And if I could have, I didn't know if I'd trust my voice to not betray me and let on that part of me was wet from the situation I found myself in.

I was sure my voice would quiver and give away that my heart was racing for more than just the fear of this moment. I was aroused by this total loss of power and control I was experiencing. I was sure I wouldn't be able to hide that my frequent glances over at the table full of the people I saw every day and worked beside as equals was turning me on. Thinking about how all any of them had to do was look my direction and they'd see what a wanton slut I was being forced to be was definitely triggering some of the dampness between my pussy lips.

The fingers reached my pussy and did not pause at all. Two fingers forcefully plunged inside of me. The sensation caused me to tilt my hips, and not away from the invasion. No, my hips automatically tilted back to open up wider and press my ass into the denim clad cock behind me. I exhaled with a low groan at how good it felt even as the fingers inside of my pussy started to move in and out in an achingly slow rhythm.

Just as I was about to find a shame-filled release, the fingers left me and slid over my ass, leaving a trail of my juices behind. I could feel a shifting behind me and knew that my attacker was undoing his jeans and pulling his cock out. I scrunched my eyes up and struggled against what was coming next even as my body ached for it. I tried twisting my arms free. I tried kicking behind me. I tried dropping my weight to throw off his balance. Nothing I tried gained me even an inch of additional freedom. Then, it happened.

Quicker than I would've thought possible in the shadowed hallway of the bar, I was suddenly filled and moaning. My slick pussy welcomed and fully enveloped the cock shoved balls deep without any gentle build up or warning. My body flinched again. It didn't flinch away from the attack, it clenched around the foreign cock as it began pulling back before shoving in hard again.

My whole body was on fire. The fingers earlier had brought me so close to the edge that almost instantly I fell over and my whole body shuddered in orgasm. My pussy walls pulsed around the thrusting cock as it sank into me over and over again. My nipples were hard nubs pressing against the lacy fabric of my bra. My hips were now engaged in a dance with those behind me, rotating and turning until my clit was exposed to the sensations it craved.

As soon as I felt the first orgasm start to pass, another was building behind it. I felt the free hand of my attacker trace up my body and wind around my throat. His hand squeezed with just enough pressure to pull my body down as his thrust upward, increasing the feelings and sensations everywhere. A throaty deep voice growled in my ear, one word.

"Look."

I opened my eyes and looked out across the bar at the table full of my coworkers. They were right there. They could see me with just a simple turn of their heads. I glanced around the rest of the very full bar at all the different people who were only merely a twitch of their eyes away from seeing me being used and abused right in front of them.

My legs started shaking with the force of my building orgasm. The fear of the attack was completely gone from my head as I watched all the people around me oblivious to the cock pounding me from behind, oblivious to the incoherent moans escaping me each time I was completely filled again. Yes. I was going to cum, hard, now.

I didn't even notice that my hands had been freed even as they came up and clawed at the wall in front of me as I leaned my body into the one behind me. Two unknown hands were on my hips, pulling me down onto his cock as he reached his climax at the same time as I reached mine. My pussy clenched hard on the cock as it drove in one last time and filled me. The animalistic grunts in my ear sounded unexpectedly familiar as we both found the release we needed.

It was only an arm wrapped around my waist that kept me from crashing down to the ground as my legs gave out under me. The other hand slid down my back and grabbed the fabric of my thong and yanked it roughly back into place, trapping all our combined juices against my pussy lips as they drained from me. My skirt was pulled back down over my ass again, covering me, and I was released. I sank to the ground, eyes unfocused as I came down from that last, huge orgasm. I heard a zipper and saw the feet next to me turn and start to move away.

I looked up just as my attacker rounded the wall. Jeremy. I sat there for a few minutes gathering myself before grabbing my purse from the ground and slowly standing up again. I leaned against the wall for a moment longer making sure my legs would be able to support my weight again. Then, I headed back around the wall and over to our table. Jeremy's chair was still empty.

As I sat down in my chair, my coworker turned toward me and welcomed me back. He told me Jeremy said to say goodbye and that he had to leave early tonight. I smiled to myself as I thanked my coworker and grabbed my drink. Yeah. Jeremy. I'd be talking to him later tonight for sure, filling him in on how the fantasy I'd only ever told him just happened to come true tonight at the bar where he just happened to be, too.


J0sie
J0sie
7 Followers