Taken at the Club

Story Info
Young woman gets drugged at a nightclub and fucked.
1.4k words
4.26
54.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
136 Followers

Despite how its written, this is a complete work of fiction. As it involves non-consensual sex, it is in no way okay in real life. Thats why we read our smut here, so enjoy!

New series

This happened a long time ago, when I was in my 20s. I lived abroad for a few years after college in the city of Salamanca, Spain.

This is a memory from a particular night out. It's quick, raw, and filthy, just like the night was. Enjoy!

--

It was late into the night. I was in the height of early 2000s fashion in a dangerous short, figure-hugging dress with a fancy cowl neckline.

Music blared, lights of all colors floating around the dim dance floor. It was crowded. Bodies everywhere, too warm, and I was drunk. Too drunk to make good choices, so I drank the shot the handsome man next to me bought. And the one after that. And the one after that...turns out he knew the bartender, too!

He kept a hand on the small of my back as he talked me up. I focused on the sensation as my awareness of the rest of the bar dimmed. I was drunk, very drunk, but not so drunk I didn't realize I had been drugged!

My head swam, and I had trouble seeing straight. That rough hand on my back steered me around a to a corner of the bar. We were still in a dense crowd, but I had a little section of the bar to lean on, and the wall of the club to one side supporting me as well.

So I leaned. I leaned as the hand that had steered the small of my back slid down to cup my ass. My footing in heels slipped slightly as I flinched with shock at his touch, and also as other patrons of the club accidentally crowded into us a bit. The press of bodies pushing me slightly more off balance, so I clung to the bar.

One hand on my ass became two, and then one slid down further, reaching under my skirt and pushing my panties aside.

"NNNNNNNN nnnnnnnnn MmmmmNnnn!!" I slurred, still clutching the bar. Suddenly there were hands on my wrists. But the hand on my ass and trying to thrust into my pussy remained.

I glanced up: the bartender! Was he helping me? Was he trying to pull me over the bar to safety?!

No...he was grinning, and holding my wrists in place. I whimpered, dizzy, as the first man's fingers thrust inside me. I was embarrassed to find myself wet for him, and I grunted.

The stranger stopped and pulled my panties aside further, then inserted his cock firmly inside my cunt.

I stood in heels, my legs spread, leaning over the bar with my wrists pinned by a bartender while another stranger fucked me.

He just pushed my dress and panties aside and raped me, surrounded by enthusiastic people on the dance floor.

He continued to fuck me briskly, almost business-like as he pounded me, using me for his own pleasure.

Dizzy, confused, I just spread my legs wider. I made some noises, trying to object, to stop him, but even I could hear it sounded more like moans of pleasure.

I clenched my sopping pussy around his cock as he suddenly stopped, pressing himself into me and grunting. I felt his cum inside me, and shuddered as he withdrew. The bartender let go of my wrists.

My head still spun. Music still blared. I stood up, adjusting the hem of my dress back down, confused Ky determined to walk away. Strong arms wrapped around my waist from behind. I knew that grip--it was the bartender.

One arm continued the iron grip around my waist. The other was busy. His hips pressed against my ass as I felt him one-handedly adjust his pants, then the hand once again reached up my dress and pushed my panties aside.

I winced as the invading fingers brushed me pussy, but the bartender didn't bother to finger me: he just kept holding my body standing up against him, his hand guiding his cock into me as he fucked me from behind.

I moaned as I felt the thick head of his cock slide past my entrance, I sat into his grip a little, grinding onto his dick. From the front it looked like dirty clue dancing, which made me bolder.

He continued fucking me briskly, to the rhythm of the songs. He came inside me, shuddering. I slumped against him, hating how much I was disappointed he wasn't still fucking me.

He laughed and grabbed another guy on the dance floor. "A regular" he assured me.

I blacked out for a minute or so. What I remember next was The Regular fucking me. I felt his cock sliding deliciously--no! Horribly! Badly! So, so badly...bad girl--in and out of my soaking cunt. I was whimpering with need, still right in the crowd near the bar, another stranger's cock buried inside me.

The Regular was done fucking me quickly. Like the rest of them, they really just needed somewhere to bury their cocks for a few minutes. And wow did I love them burying cocks in me!

Which was good, because even as I leaned on the shoulders of The Bartender, The Regular was grabbing a friend from the crowd and bringing him over to me...

From that point on I was blacking out more and more, so I only remember flashes:

...Regular's Friend had a nice fat cock. He sat me on his lap on a barstool this time, skirt hitched up around my hips as he speared my hungry pussy. I came screaming for Regular's Friend like an animal in heat...

...I was in the crowd on the dance floor now. Barefoot, heels gone somewhere. My head was thrown back in ecstasy as I ground my hips to the music. As I danced, I felt two cocks filling me. One in my cunt, one in my how-did-that-get-lubed-up asshole. My dancing drove them deeper into my needy holes, and the one in my ass finished, grunting. The man in my pussy was still fucking me even as another cock head began pressing at my asshole. Strong arms fondled my breasts and pinched my nipples as he slid his cock slowly up into my ass. The man in my pussy finished, walking away and hitching up his pants. I realized there was somehow a line of men on the dancefloor, and the next one up was already unzipping his pants...

...Doggystyle now, right in the center of the dance floor. My tits are hanging out of that fancy cowl neck. My barely there minidress was hiked over my ass, and another duck was buried in my cunt. I couldn't scream, because there was a cock in my mouth, too. And...was there something in my ass?! There was. I had no idea what it was, but all of my greedy holes were now filled. I came screaming, again. Was that Regular's Friend holding my tits again? I hoped it was...

... Spread eagle on my back on a pool table, arms and legs tied. Men openly fondling their cocks as The Bartender forces me to orgasm using the handle of a pool cue. I'm an unintelligible whore, screaming in pleasure as I'm violated with a pool cue. I'm getting off on the fact that I can't prevent the thick, smooth girth sliding into my cunt. I can't help how much my pussy loves being filled, and while I'd rather it be a cock my desperate cunt will take what she can get. And boy is he giving me that pool cue. I feel so full. No! There is something still in my ass, too. Amazing. Delicious. I'm just a stuffed Fucktoy--no! This is wrong! I come screaming again. This time it's the neck of a beer bottle...

...I'm in my bed. MY bed?! Somehow there. The Stranger, the one who drugged me and the first to use me, has his cock buried inside me. He's holding me: the big spoon. I lie still, impaled...

And that's all I remember of that night.

I don't know who fucked me. I never saw them again. I never went to that bar again. That drug made me a complete slut, and I think the experience permanently altered me a bit, because sometimes...sometimes when I'm in a crowd and a shoulder bumps me, and a hand brushes me? I want to pull up my skirt and let them fuck me right there. I never wear panties, just in case.

4rced2Njoy
4rced2Njoy
136 Followers