Taken At Work

Story Info
Woman is forced into sexual intercourse by co-worker.
1.4k words
3.93
34k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers

It was the middle 1950's and my mother was a single lady employed at a large local bank as an escrow agent. Dress standards were very proper and businesslike in those days. Women were required to wear dresses below their knees or tight fitting business suit skirts.

I suppose it was her own private way to secretly rebel against the dress code, but my mother always liked to wear beautiful, overly feminine, lingerie under her business dresses. She always had on full cut nylon and lace panties, with a satin and lace garter belt to hold up her nylon thigh high stockings. She had a decent bust size wearing a 36C satin and lace bra. A camisole with lots of lace and nylon was worn on top and a medium size petticoat was worn from the waist down to give fullness to her dress. Her dresses were very businesslike and no one knew she had such pretty lingerie on under them every day she was at work.

My entire life I always knew my mother as a single Mom, but I always suspected my biological father was a married man who worked in the same bank as she did. She never told me directly, but when I was 19 years old she filled me in on an incident that took place late one night in the bank that led to her becoming pregnant with me.

There was a very large transaction that involved my mother's escrow desk and one of the real estate bankers in the building. The paperwork was large and needed to be done perfectly. It was the days before copiers and computers so lots of paperwork needed to be typed by hand. The client wanted to close the transaction the next day and my mother worked her end of things late into the evening past the closing time of the bank. The real estate banker, who was a married man with three children, was also working late at the bank on the same transaction. The two of them were the only ones left in the building as they hurried to complete their work.

It was after midnight when they completed all the paperwork. Both of them had been there since the bank opened that morning and they were drained. The two of them stacked all of the documents needed for signing in the morning on the conference room table. It was a large conference room with a long sofa on one side wall. There was a hidden bar area that the man knew about and he opened the bar to pour him and my mother a drink.

It was never really clear to me that what happened next was consensual or not. My impression was things began to take place and my mother wanted to stop at the last minute, but things had gone too far for that to happen.

As she told me the story, the man and she were sitting on the sofa enjoying a drink and the man complimented her on her work staying late to get things done. She thanked him and said she always liked working with him. I can imagine the dialogue from there was like this;

"You've helped me a lot staying this late. I can't thank you enough." Said the man.

"It was my pleasure. I like to get things done correctly and on time." Said my Mom.

As she said this she crossed her legs and the lace of her petticoat became visible below the hem of her dress. This, of course, caught the eye of her co-worker as he said;

""You always dress so beautifully. I love the way you look and fill out your dresses."

I believe my mother thanked him and then she gently slid the hem of her dress up a little farther to reveal more of her nylon and lace petticoat. She was clearly making a play for this married man and as she told the story, he was all too ready to comply.

"Do you always wear such pretty lingerie under your dresses?" He asked.

"Every day, waiting for the perfect opportunity." She replied.

"Is this the opportunity you are thinking about?" He asked.

"It could be, if it's what you want." She replied.

"I've always admired your look and now knowing your desire, I think we should make the most of this opportunity." He answered.

With that they put down their drinks and the man moved close to my mother and slid his hand up under her dress. There wasn't any kissing, but my mother could see the crotch of his dress slacks was showing a large bulge as he was in the process of growing a huge erection. He gently pushed my mother on her back on the sofa as she cautiously spread her legs apart. He unzipped his fly and out popped what my mother described as the biggest erect penis she had ever seen. So big it kinda scared her.

"That's a huge cock you have there big boy!" Said my Mom.

"My wife can handle it. Let's see about you." He replied.

With that he pushed the front of my Mom's dress and petticoat up to her waist and she said the crotch of her panties was fairly well soaked.

"Oh wow! You have beautiful lingerie lady! And lots of it!" He said as he positioned himself between her legs and leaned his now throbbing cock toward her. At that moment my mother began to change her mind about things.

"Maybe we better not do this." she said as the wet spot in her panties got bigger.

"Oh no you don't, you little tease. You're going to take all I have to give you. You're not backing out now." He said as he reached for my mom's panties and pulled them to the side revealing her soaked pussy.

"No, no please. I'm asking you to stop." She said as he pressed her down into the sofa.

"You're going to love it and I've got a really big load for you tonight." He said as the head of his erect cock was now touching her wet lips.

"I said no." She said in a firm voice, but at the exact moment she said this, he thrust his erect cock inside of her and she was so wet he slid effortlessly all the way until she felt the head of his cock touch her cervix. She decided not to resist at that moment and the two of them began to rhythmically fuck as he went back and forth inside her soaking wet cunt.

In the 1950's women weren't really into having orgasms, but my mother told me she thinks she experienced her first ever climax while she was being fucked on the sofa. It surprised her how big her co-worker's cock was and how easily her pussy adapted to the size. She said she felt every vein of his cock as he thrust in and out of her cunt lips.

And then, in a very quick moment she felt his cock swell up as he pushed it inside her as deep as he could and he began to ejaculate rope after rope of hot semen inside her. He was grunting each time he shot out another line of cum and she counted at least five grunts and imagined he had squirted at least five loads inside her.

Between the huge hard cock inside her and the large amount of semen that had been deposited into her she felt it start to drip out between her legs. She was lying on her petticoat with her dress under her, but she worried she would get his cum on the sofa.

"I think you had better pull out now." She said as he leaned back and began to get soft.

"You are a very sexy lady, and I can't remember the last time I had such a wonderful explosion as I did inside you." He said to my Mom as he caught his breath.

They left each other that night never having kissed, but my mother filled with this man's sperm. She said she did nothing to stop what she thought might happen when she got home. And four weeks later she confirmed that she was indeed pregnant.

She stayed on as an employee at the bank and she and her co-worker lover never again spoke, nor did she try to repeat what had happened that night. My mother wore her overly feminine lingerie every day as she worked at the bank into her mid-sixties.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,172 Followers