Taken by a Couple

Story Info
Ada gets forcefully taken by a beautiful couple.
7.1k words
4.53
119.1k
123

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers

Mia and I stepped out of the town-car in front of the downtown restaurant. It was the kind of place that never seemed full but would never have a table available. Well, they'd never have a table available for me anyway, I didn't need the kind of discretion it provided the rich and powerful. But Mia didn't seem fazed: she walked in without even glancing at me.

"Ada!" Mia snapped at me. The entryway oozed elegance and I wanted to stop to examine all the gilded paintings, but Mia knew exactly where to go. She swept past the maître d' and down the stairs into the dining area; I tottered along in unfamiliar heels.

I still couldn't believe that she had talked me into this. Mia made some money on the side as a "courtesan", though I would have called it an escort or maybe a sugar baby. Men, and sometimes women, would pay her to accompany them for an evening or dinner. What happened afterwards, she wouldn't tell. Discretion was more important than anything in the business, she told me. But I would look into her closet to see all the dresses, shoes, and jewelry she'd been given and think that it couldn't be that bad.

Mia had tried to convince me to join "the business", and while the plays and dinners sounded fun, we both knew that I couldn't perform the after dinner part of the experience. At 24 I had still never slept with anyone or even gone out with anyone for more than a few dates. I always drifted away or was too focused on school. When I finally graduated with my masters and gotten a great job on the opposite coast, I began to realize that it was only going to become more difficult to find someone.

So Mia, a college roommate and only friend in the new city, had started to take me out with her for these dinners. She explained that I didn't have to do anything, but it'd give me practice to flirt and build my confidence. The people she dined with would laugh at all our jokes then put their hands on our knees only for them to inch up. Eventually, I would excuse myself to leave and Mia would do . . . whatever Mia would do. I was a little uncomfortable, but after some of the dinners that would have been my student loan payment for two months, I decided that it was worth a little bit of my dignity.

Mia had said that there was a new couple she waned me to join her with. They were new clients and she didn't have much experience with two people at once. I was there as backup, we had even come up with signals in case we were out of our depth. She had met the man for dinner the week before, but he wanted to bring his wife into the picture. He had agreed to my being there if it made Mia more comfortable.

She had showed me pictures: they were so gorgeous, I told Mia I was surprised they had to pay for sex. The couple both had dark brown, almost black hair. Hers fell well past her shoulders, his was close cropped and peppered with silver hair. Their bios said they were both 45, but I would have pegged them closer to 30. Each included a swimsuit photo: she was slim, but extremely fit with muscles barely visible under her flat stomach. He was very well toned and muscular but not bulging like a body builder.

They had sent us both clothing to wear to the dinner. It was the first time this had happened for me. I came along as a bonus, so Mia couldn't negotiate for me to get any perks. Two large packages had been couriered to Mia's apartment where we were getting ready. Sitting in our bathrobes on her bed, we unpacked our respective boxes. Inside the box were smaller, tissue wrapped packages: shoes, dress, makeup, perfume, lingerie all from brands I had never heard of or knew I could never afford. Mia seemed as surprised as me at how thorough the contents were, but she just laughed and said that they must know what they like.

We both got dressed and then Mia helped me do my hair and makeup. They had provided a reference for what they wanted: simple, fresh, clean. The lingerie they sent was black lace and so soft you could hardly feel it. The bra lifted my C cup breasts so high I felt a bit like a porn star and the thong underwear certainly helped that fact. The dress was emerald green and hugged my body in a flattering way, showing off my breasts and small waist but hiding the hips that I felt were just a bit too big. The shoes were black, strappy, stiletto shoes with red bottoms, which Mia was very impressed with but I could hardly walk in. At the bottom of the box was a velvet, jewelry box with a necklace and earring set. Mia examined it and declared it peridot in white gold: very nice considering that it was the first time I had met these people.

I felt amazing as we stepped out of Mia's apartment building and into the waiting car. No wonder Mia did this so often, she looked amazing in midnight blue with topaz jewelry. As we drove to the restaurant I looked up the prices of all the stuff we'd be sent on my phone and realized that as great as I felt, I'd probably end up selling most of the stuff to pay for my loans. But tonight I'd make the most of it.

At the restaurant, Mia walked to a semi-circular booth off to the side. The walls of the booth were tall and once we were sitting in it, we couldn't hear any conversation from either side. We were both given a glass of champagne and chatted as we waited for the couple. I was nervous, so Mia talked about boring things to calm me down: the weather, some work gossip, her 401(k). I had almost forgotten why we were there when the couple walked up.

They were just as good looking as their pictures, if not more now that I knew they weren't photo-shopped. They introduced themselves as Peter Grant and Sarah Tabbes, at which point I nearly did a spit-take with my drink. Grant and Tabbes was the financial consulting firm I worked at. I had heard that the children of the naming partners were married. They managed the company, but stayed out of the limelight as much as possible, to the extent that their pictures were nowhere on the website. I glared at Mia, but she just gave me a shrug; she was a professional. She introduced me Ada, a name we had picked for dinners like these.

Before we could get up to shake their hands, the had sat down on either side of us: Sarah with Mia and Me with Peter. More champagne appeared and we began to socialize. Sarah and Peter were great dinner companions: funny, smart, articulate. By the time dessert rolled around, I was almost starting to regret the fact that I wouldn't be joining them for the rest of the evening but Peter was getting a little handsy, so I wasn't too heartbroken. Soon after the champagne, Peter had put his arm around my shoulders which the turned into running his hand up and down my back, resting possessively on the small of my back when it wasn't moving.

Dessert wound down and I was offered another drink before heading out. Sarah started describing the view from the balcony in their apartment above the restaurant. She wanted Mia and I to come up to see it, but it was getting late and I tried to decline. Sarah reminded us that it was only the Friday night of a long weekend and that we'd love the view. I just wanted to go home, but I figured that if I could go up and see the view, they'd let me go after that.

So I found myself in a fancy apartment on the top floor, looking out across the city with "just one more drink" in my hand. As I began the reach the bottom of the cocktail, I realized that this was the first time that Mia had taken me out where I wanted to stay. They were just such beautiful people, the alcohol was flowing through my veins, and I begun to feel flushed.

I watched Peter and Mia though the balcony windows, on the couch. He sat on the couch while Mia had her dress hiked up and straddled him. She was running her hands through his hair while his hands were exploring her body. I began to feel hot and my breathing was getting shallow. I was staring, not thinking about the wife until I heard her step onto the balcony.

"Now Ada, Mia explained that you're only here for dinner." I blushed as she put her arm around my waist, "Are you sure that there's nothing we could do to get you to stay?"

"I don't think so, I need to get going to you guys can . . . have fun." Sarah laughed at the euphemism.

"I think we could 'have fun' with you here as well . . ." she said, trailing off.

"I don't think I'm experienced enough for you all." I said, without thinking. As soon as the words left my mouth, I looked away blushing. I had definitely had too much to drink.

"Oh, well, I think we're pretty good teachers, we've have so much we'd like to share." I continued look away as she propositioned me.

"I don't think I'd be the best student. You'd have to start from the beginning. I've never . . ." the words were out of my mouth before I realized what I was saying. My blush was beginning to turn scarlet and tried to turn away from Sarah, but her grasp was too tight on my waist.

"You've never what? Been with a woman? Been with a couple?" Sarah laughed and I relaxed a little. She grasped my chin and looked me dead in the eye. "Or you've never done anything at all?"

I cringed and looked away, giving her the answer to her question.

"That's OK, it's just that you don't seem quite ready to go yet." Her hand moved up my back, finding it's way to my cheek and then my hair. She ran her hand through my hair, it was like an itch being scratched. For a second, I couldn't speak, all my attention was on the hand running through my hair. Without meaning to, I closed my eyes for a second and sighed.

When I opened my eyes again, I was leaning on Sarah's shoulder. I must have fallen asleep for a second. I realized that I was drunker than I'd thought and that I would do something I regretted if I didn't leave right then. I jerked my head away and then extricated myself, apologizing. I stumbled into the living room, apologizing even more, announcing that it was time for me to go. Mia glared at me, mad that I was interrupting her date with probably the best client she'd ever had. But I could hardly stand, I was so tired. Peter nearly threw Mia off of him as he rushed over to help me stay on my feet.

"Why don't you just stay in the other bedroom, sleep it off then you can sneak out tomorrow morning?" Sarah said, following me in from the balcony. She reached out and stroked my hair as soon as she was in arm's reach.

"Oh no, I couldn't do that, I couldn't put you all out like that." I continued trying to get to the front door. But Peter had a good grip on me, I couldn't tell if he was holding me up or keeping me from walking away.

"Please, we have so much room. Just come this way." He started to pull me further into the apartment, but my legs were already giving way. He put a hand under my legs and then hoisted me into his arms. I instinctively put my arms around his neck, scared he might drop me. But I could feel the muscles under his shirt, flexing as he walked down the hallway. I buried my face into his neck and felt his warmth radiating. Sarah went ahead of us and opened a door to one of the bedrooms.

I was so tired, my eyes were half closed but I could still see a little of what was going on. Sarah was taking off my jewelry while Peter took off my shoes. I thought they were being so kind, until Peter rolled me onto my side, so Sarah could unzip my dress. I mumbled some protests, but the two of them shushed me, saying they were only making me more comfortable. I closed my eyes as they peeled the dress down and off me. They covered me with a blanket, turned off the light, then stood in the doorway watching me sleep.

"She'll be great, but we can't do anything with Mia still here" Peter said

"The drink I gave her should put her out for at least 8 hours. That gives us plenty of time to have our fun with Mia. We can start on Ada tomorrow."

"Is it true, has she really never done anything?" Peter asked.

"That's the impression she gave, we can ask her tomorrow but I think she'll be exactly what we're looking for." Sarah laughed as she closed the door. I heard them walk off and tried to move out from under the covers. I had to get out of the apartment. My arms and legs felt like lead while my head felt stuffed full of cotton. I barely managed to sit up before I fell back on the bed, blacking out before I hit the pillows.

***

"Ada." I heard my fake name "Ada. Wake up, we've got you breakfast."

I cracked one eye open to see Sarah sitting on the bed. She was caressing my hair as Peter stood behind her holding a tray of food. I groggily opened my both eyes as Sarah sat me up. I could still barely move, but as I quickly recalled the last night I though I should play up the hangover as much as possible so I could bluff my way out.

Peter put the tray down on the bed then left the room, closing the door on the way out. Sarah continued stroking my hair.

"Did you sleep OK? We were worried about you."

"Yeah." I croaked out, my throat felt raw, I wouldn't have to play up the hangover too much. "I think I just had a little too much to drink. I appreciate you putting me up and thank you for breakfast, but I should get going."

"Oh, don't worry at all. We want to make sure you're safe. Peter went to get you something to wear, you're about my size so he'll be back in a bit. Have a bite to eat then we can get you on your way."

I looked down at the tray: a bowl of fruit, OJ, coffee. I realized I was quite hungry so I started eating the fruit, but I was wary about the drinks. After the last night, I didn't know what they might have put in them.

"Are you not thirsty?" Sarah asked. She knew, she must know, I said to myself.

"Yeah, but I'm just not feeling OJ or coffee. I wish I had some water."

"I'll go get you some, just wait right here." Sarah left the room and closed the door behind her.

I moved the tray to the other side of the bed. It felt like it weighed 10 times as much as it should have. I was still pretty weak from the night before. I slid out from underneath the covers and tried to stand. My legs gave out immediately under my weight.

"Oh, Ada!" Sarah came back into the room as I struggled to get back into the bed. "Are you OK, what happened!?"

"I, uh, just needed to use the bathroom. I guess I'm still pretty tired from last night" I tried to laugh, but I didn't think Sarah believed me. She helped me up though, and escorted me to the en suite bathroom.

As I stumbled my way back out, I saw that Peter was back. But he wasn't carrying any clothing and I embarrassingly realized that I was still in the push-up bra and thong. I tried to cover myself.

"Oh don't worry, he's a grown man, he knows what a woman looks like." Sarah said as she tucked me into the bed. "I've got some water right here."

"Uh, um, OK, thank you. So, uh, did you guys say you had some clothes I could borrow?" I nervously looked around the room.

"I thought that you might want to freshen up before you left. I'm running you a bath in the master suite." Said Peter. I couldn't hold his gaze for more than a second, he seemed to look right through me.

"Oh no, that's OK, if I can just get going, that'd be great. I just want to get out of your hair." I stammered out. They knew, they had to know I was on to them. If I could just run out of the apartment, I could grab a cab and say that I had gotten locked out of my friends place. Something, anything to get out of there.

As much as I pressed though, they wouldn't let me go. As I stood up, Sarah put her arm around me and steered me towards the back of the apartment. Peter followed possessively behind us, blocking the way out. I tried to squirm my way out of Sarah's grasp, but she was stronger than me. She'd probably be much stronger than me even if I was at full strength.

I barely glimpsed the bedroom as Sarah quickly moved me into the bathroom. She pulled out everything I might need and said to yell if I needed help into the tub. I looked around as she left and saw, much to my dismay, that there were still no clothes. Peter hadn't lied though, he had run me a bath in a giant tub. It was a little wider than a normal tub, but much deeper and long enough to have two seats on either end, like a Jacuzzi. As I stood debating if I should get in, the door behind me opened again.

I turned around to see both Peter and Sarah completely naked. I again thought that they were the most beautiful people I had ever seen. As they moved in on me though, I realized that something bad was going to happen.

With all my might, I ran and tried to push my way past them. Peter easily caught me around the waist and pushed me against the bathroom counter, pinning me. I opened my mouth and took a breath the scream, but Sarah shoved her fingers down my throat, gagging me.

"You can scream if you want, but it hurts my ears. Oh and we've sound proofed the apartment, no one will ever hear you." She removed her fingers from my mouth and wiped them on my stomach. "Now, this can be easy or hard. We want you and you want us, so we're going to make that happen."

"No!" I cried. "No, no, no. I don't want you. I just want to leave and pretend this never happened."

"Mia told us you wanted us, but would never say so yourself." Peter said as he flipped me around on the counter, bending me over at the waist, pinning my breasts under my weight. "She said you were so vulnerable and innocent. Never even put anything in your pussy, just an electric toothbrush on your clit if you wanted to get off."

I gasped. I had told Mia that when she was trying to get me to join her the first time. We were drunk and I had explained how inexperienced I actually was. I had fantasies, but nothing I would ever act on.

"So here's what we're going to do. If you want it easy, I can take of your underwear for you and then we can have a nice bath, just the three of us. Or if you want it hard," Peter pressed a spot on my lower back, sending shooting pain up my spine. I howled in pain and tried to wiggle out of his grasp. "We can make it hard."

He let go of me and I quickly turned around, bracing the counter behind me for strength. I looked at both of them: their sculpted bodies betraying the amount of time they must spend at the gym. Once again, I threw myself towards the door, thinking that if I could get a drop on Sarah, I might be able to make it through the door.

Sarah was ready though, she swept my feet out from under me, grabbing my arm on the way down preventing me from slamming my face onto the tile. She bent my arm behind me and kneeled on my back as Peter dove towards my kicking legs. He grabbed either side of the thong and began to peel them off. I started to frantically kick my legs.

"Be still or I'll make it worse." Said Sarah, putting more pressure on my back and twisting my arm harder. I yelped at the pain, but lowered my legs to the floor. Peter ripped the thong off and threw it over his shoulder. He ran his hands up and down my legs then slapped my ass several times. I shouted in pain and squirmed under Sarah's grasp.

Sarah let go of my arm, but started straddling me, leg on either side of my hip. She found the same spot on my back and pressed hard. I couldn't move, the pain was so intense. I felt Peter undo the clasp on my bra. In one quick movement, Sarah let go of my back and pulled me up by my hair. At the same time, Peter grabbed the straps of the bra and pulled it off my arms before I realized what was happening.

They quickly got off me and stood in front of the door. I tried to get to my feet. They still felt like they wouldn't hold my weight.

"What did you give me?" I asked, out of desperation.

"Just a little something to help you sleep last night. And a little something with your breakfast this morning." Said Peter.

"I didn't drink any of you stuff this morning, it'll be wearing off any second now and then you'll be in for a fight!" I bluffed. I couldn't hold my own in a fight ever.

mdesa
mdesa
127 Followers
12