Taken By a Friend

Story Info
Husband's friend decides he wants her.
4.1k words
4.37
82.5k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, that was exactly what I needed after Crossfit," I tell Anne, our yoga instructor, as we gathered up our stuff.

"I'm glad. When it's just you and me it makes it so I can focus on your particular needs," she responds as we lock the doors.

I walk her to her car first since it's closer, wish her a good night, and continue on to my car.

"Do you want me to wait until you get in your car?" Anne asks as she drives beside me.

"No, I'm right here. Have a great night." I wave as she drives away.

As I come around the front of the white truck parked beside my car I am startled when Ken steps out of the shadows between our cars asking "How was your yoga, Beth?"

The deep timbre of his voice stops me in my tracks. "Oh my goodness Ken!" I exclaim as I grab my chest. "I didn't even see you there. You scared me to death."

"You need to be careful," he says as he takes slow predatory steps towards me. Something in the hungry look in his eyes and the sexy smirk on his luscious lips has my heart rate picking up as I step backward. Before I realize my back hits the cold wall and as I am about to step back away he presses his hard body against mine holding me in place, putting his hands on either side of my head. "You never know who you will run into in the dark."

Ken is one of the guys in my Crossfit class. I have to admit that he has definitely caught my eye more than once. He stands around six feet, 200 pounds with a lean muscular build. Not bodybuilder bubbly (not that I would kick him out of bed if he were) but perfectly molded pecks, strong arms, sexy six-pack with the beautiful V that I quite often find myself drooling over, strong legs, and an ass made for grabbing. He is a Greek God and so sweet and funny. We never partner because I'm a petite five foot four inch, 115 pounds, and obviously not able to lift the same as Ken but we have quite often spoken. Joking around about the workout's intensity or congratulating each other for making it through them. I really like Ken but I am married. In fact, Ken is friends with my husband, Trent. We have both tried to get Trent to join us doing Crossfit but he is not into it.

"Ken, what are you doing?" I try to control my breathing. "Stop messing around and get off of me." I try to joke as I push against his chest. It's like pressing a wall. He just chuckles making me clench my thighs together hoping he can't smell my arousal.

As he lowers his mouth to whisper in my ear he drags his right thumb along my jaw, slowly traveling down my throat and across my pulse causing me to breathe in soft pants. "Well Beth, I have been wondering if these new breasts of yours feel as wonderful as they look," he says. As my mind takes in exactly what he said his hand moves down my chest to gently but firmly cup my breast, his thumb rubbing my nipple.

About a year earlier I had gotten breast implants. It wasn't something I talked about but it wasn't a secret either. I figured me showing up with size 28E breasts after I had become flat from losing my weight so fast it was obvious.

"They feel perfect" he purrs as he softly manhandles my tit, "and so responsive" he comments as he pinches my nipple, tugging lightly.

"Stop" I whisper, once again trying to push him away.

"Stop? No Beth, I don't think you really want me to stop." I relax a little as he removes his grip off my nipple but tense back up when it continues down my stomach between us getting closer to the top of my shorts. "Quite the opposite I think. I bet that if I were to check, your pussy is probably dripping for me." I begin to struggle again when I realize not only what he is going to do but that he would be right. I can't help the moan that escapes when his fingers graze over my clit and slide into my warmth.

"Mmmmmmm, see my sweet Beth. You say stop but your body says don't stop." I bite my bottom lip to stop anymore moans as he glides his finger in and out a couple of times while cupping my mound. Then suddenly he places his finger in his mouth sucking my juices off. "You taste so sweet," he says staring into my eyes as I part my lips to pant. "Don't worry my sweet. I will get back to you when I have more time to enjoy you, he says while he rubs his finger over my lips leaving my taste there.

He places me in my front seat, latches my belt, and then turns my chin to kiss me on my forehead. "Be safe sweetie." He shuts my door and steps back. The shutting of the door brings me out of my zone. Too embarrassed to look at Ken, knowing the smirk he'll be wearing, I start the car and go home.

It's the end of the week so I have the weekend to get over my shock. There is no way I am going to tell Trent. As long as I stay away from Ken and nothing else happens there is no reason to cause problems.

It's Monday and I'm nervous to return but Ken wasn't here. In fact, he is going to be out of town for a couple of weeks on business so I can let this go and get back to my normal routine.

Several weeks later it's Saturday morning and it's a beautiful day. One of the late spring, early summer days where it's warm but not hot, sunny, and a light breeze blows through the house when I open the windows. Trent left about an hour ago to spend the day helping his friend leaving me alone to enjoy myself in peace. It doesn't take long for me to start touching myself while reading some sexy stories on my tablet. I love the freedom of running my hands all over my body while lying on the couch with the windows wide open. It makes me feel so free. I am pulling on my left nipple with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other, my head was thrown back, eyes closed, moaning my pleasure when I hear a knock on the front door. I instantly freeze. The windows are open and even with the TV on they may have heard me. I quickly jump up, fix myself, and since we don't have a peephole I open the door asking "Who is it?" I'm completely caught off guard when Ken struts through the door shutting and locking it behind him while I just back up in shock.

"Did you miss me beautiful?" I'm still in a state of confusion as I step back as he walks closer. "Were you thinking about me just now while you were masturbating?" he asks as my back comes in contact with the wall.

I immediately blush, look down, and begin to stutter "What?...No...I wasn't..."

He cuts me off when he lifts my chin, "Weren't what sweetheart? Tweaking those gorgeous nipples while playing with your pussy? Oh, believe me, you were and you are so sexy. I enjoyed watching through the window but when you started moaning I got so hard and as much as I want to see you orgasm I want the first time to be because of me." As he says this I can feel his stiffness pressing into my stomach.

"What are you doing Ken? You can't be here. Let me go. You have to go. Trent will be home any minute" I begin to protest, squirming beneath him, pushing on his rock-hard chest.

His hand goes to lightly but firmly grip my neck squeezing enough to get my attention as he states "Trent will be gone all day. You know that and I spoke with him. So I have all afternoon to enjoy you."

He starts to lower his lips to mine and just as they hover above mine I push with all my strength while placing one foot behind his. I catch him off guard and can push him off balance forcing him to step back a step. I get about two in a half steps before I hear his deep laughter and feel two strong arms wrap around me, lifting me off the ground and slamming my back against his chest. "Let me go!" I strain through gritted teeth wiggling trying to break free.

"You may want to stop that baby girl. I'm sure you can feel what it's doing to me." He presses his erection between my ass cheeks. I still. Then his hands begin to squeeze and release my breast while pinching my nipples between his fingers causing me to whine. "Oh baby, don't act like you don't enjoy this." I can feel his breath on my ear as his right-hand releases my left breast and cups me between the legs. This leaves me dangling like a marionette against his chest being held up by his left hand holding my right breast and his right hand cupping my sex with only a G-string and my thin cloth gym shorts between his palm and me. "I can feel the heat you're putting off and how moist your undies and shorts are. Your nipples are so hard I could cut glass with them so don't tell me you aren't enjoying this. "He causes a shiver to run down my body as his tongue runs down my ear lobe. I subconsciously tilt my head to give him greater access to my neck. My eyes roll back in my head when his mouth latches onto the spot where my neck meets my shoulder while simultaneously his fingers roll my nipple and his middle finger pushes aside my clothes to sink deep inside me.

My toes curl and I moan as his fingers slowly withdraw to sink in again. His tongue swirling against my skin with suction that, I know in the back of my head will leave a hickie, makes my juices start running down my thighs. I am so deeply drowning in the sensations of being helpless and being turned on that I don't realize Ken has carried me over to the couch/footstool until he sets me down, turns me around, and pushes me onto my back. Flopping across the footstool onto the couch on my back with my feet flying into the air Ken reaches down and quickly snatches my shorts off before I can reach down and stop him. He grabs my knees spreading them wide enough for him to kneel between them.

"No!" I squeak as I sit up quickly trying to cover my crouch but he simply reaches up with one large hand and placing it between my breast pushes me back down. While holding me in place with one hand and using his shoulders to hold my knees apart he begins to rub the G-string that has become pulled tightly between my swollen lips. Each time he reaches the top he rubs a circle above my bundle of nerves causing it to throb and my juices to flow. "No...Please...Oh...Stop" I try to protest.

"Mmmmmm, do you smell that?" He presses his nose deep between my lips and inhales. "You are so responsive, baby girl. Now I know a part of your mind is telling you to fight. That this is wrong, but I want you to know that I am going to have you. I am going to fuck this sweet pussy. I'm going to fuck this beautiful mouth, and I'm going to fuck this tight ass. And there is nothing you can do about it. I'm not going to hurt you. I am going to make you feel so good that you beg me to fuck you next time but I AM going to fuck you. So you need to just accept that you can't stop this and lay back and enjoy it."

With this, he slips a finger into me and the pleasure causes my walls to clench, my back to arch, and my hips to buck. As his finger smoothly slides in and out the tip of his tongue runs up and down between each lip. Flattening out his tongue to rub my clit in a circle then he pulls the swollen bud into his mouth and inserts a second finger.

"Oh my God, Oh yessssssss, please...yes...my pussy is so hot...please" I begin to beg as I hump his face. While letting my knees fall wide I bury my hands in his hair as my juices begin to run down my ass cheeks. I know in the back of my mind I should stop this but I am so horny. I need to cum.

"Please? Please what baby girl? Tell me what you want. You are so sexy when you beg. He smiles as his fingers still pound in and out of my pussy.

"Ohhhhhh...Ummmmm...Please..." I moan.

"Oh no sweetness, I want to hear you. Beg me to let you cum on my face. Tell me to eat your pussy." He flicks my clit.

My back arches off of the couch, "Yes please Ken, please eat my pussy and make me cum all over your face. Please!" I beg.

He smiles. His mouth latches onto my pussy, his other hand pinches and pulls on my nipples as his fingers curl up to hit my g spot. His lips suck in my clit while his tongue flicks it and I explode. Bucking, moaning, burying his face between my legs as he laps up every drop.

Slowly I start to come back to the present as I feel him placing kisses up my mound and across my stomach. Crawling up my body between my legs. Just as I begin to push him and squirm he takes one of my nipples into his mouth and begins to suckle.

My nipples have always been my weakness. Very sensitive. I've even had an orgasm with just nipple play but since the surgery, they haven't quite recovered. They are still sensitive but in a painful way. So even though every time he bites or pulls or sucks on my nipples it hurts, but it's a good pain that causes my pussy to drip. I can't help myself. I arch my back and grab the back of his head trying to get as much of my tit in his mouth as I can. He kisses and licks and sucks around my nipple. All along the underside. Pressing them together to lick between them while flicking the nipples. My hips automatically begin to rub myself on his hard-on causing slick marks up and down his pants.

"Give in Baby. You are mine. Say it." he demands. I open my eyes and stare straight into his. It feels as if he can see straight into my soul. "Say it. Say you are mine." He watches the battle in my eyes play out then smiles as he sees my decision.

"I am yours," I say. The growl he makes causes me to gasp then his soft lips are on mine. His tongue coaxes me, dominates me. I wrap my legs around him pressing his hard cock into my pulsing pussy. I moan and grind against him, running my hands down his back. I give up all semblance of not being a cock hungry slut. After exploring my mouth he trails down my neck. He stands and pulls me up with him.

As I stand before him he removes the last of my clothes, my shirt. Then while never taking his eyes from mine he commands "Undress me." I grab the bottom of his t-shirt and pull it over his head, throwing it aside. I love the view of his body and take this chance to run my hands down his chest, across his pecks, and down to unbutton his jeans. I drop down to remove his shoes, socks and help him step out of his pants. I stand and place my fingers in his waistband I pull his boxers down to let them fall at his feet, his hard-on bouncing up to hit his stomach. He steps out of his boxers kicking them aside then places both hands on my shoulders and gently pushes me to my knees to kneel on a pillow at his feet.

Looking down at me as he strokes himself he says, "Now show me you are mine. Suck my cock." As I stare into his eyes I place my lips on his head, licking the drop of pre-cum from the tip. He's impressive. Long but not too long to hurt but very thick. I'm not sure I will be able to suck it all but as I let my tongue swirl around the head I see the lust in his eyes and I want to please him. I begin to use one hand to twist around the base as I bob my head up and down swirling my tongue all around. With the other hand I cup his balls, massaging and tugging. His hips begin to jerk and he grabs my head and begins to fuck my mouth. At first gentle then harder, faster, and deeper. I push against his thighs, gasping for air each time he pulls back and gagging each time he buries it deep in my throat. My eyes are watering, drool is running down my chin everywhere, and I stare into his eyes as my pussy drips onto the pillow.

I can feel his balls tighten and I know he is close so I get ready for him to pull out and shoot all over my chest. (I don't swallow.) But as he gets closer it doesn't appear he's going to pull out so I start to hit his thighs with my fists and beg him with my eyes. I can't believe it when he shoves his cock deep in my throat and holds me there while his balls pump load after load of cum into me. The look in his eyes as he watches me tells me I have no other choice than to swallow. When every drop is down he pulls his semi-hard cock from my mouth. I grab my drink to wash my mouth out then begin to hit him yelling "How could you do that? I don't swallow! You asshole!" But he just chuckles and grabs me to him pressing my breasts against his chest.

"You did so well honey. I am so proud of you for swallowing my cum. Don't worry; pretty soon you will be begging me to come in your mouth." He smirks at the look of shock on my face. Then he kisses me deep, sucking on my tongue, and pulling on my lower lip. He places kisses on my eyelids, forehead, cheeks, ear lobes, and grabbing a hold of my hair he pulls my head back to gain better access to my neck and collar bone. His other hand runs up and down my back, down to cup my ass cheeks, and squeezes. As he lowers his head to suckle each nipple he brings this other hand around to run up and down between my folds. As he nips and tugs on my nipples I moan like a slut in heat and hump his hand.

Pressing me back down onto the footstool while kissing along my neck he pulls each leg up to bend at the knee spreading me wide. He grabs hold of his once again rock hard cock and rubs the head up and down between my lips gathering moisture. Looking deep in my eyes he declares "this is my cunt." With that, he pushes in all the way until his balls slap my ass. My eyes bulge and I scream trying to push him away. He is so thick it feels like my cunt is being ripped apart. "I know darling, I'm sorry. Just relax and let me make you feel good" he coos in my ear as we allow my body to adjust. Slowly he begins to move, pulling almost all the way out and then slamming back in. It feels so good I start to fuck him back. Running my hands everywhere, moaning, and raising my hips to meet his we fuck faster and faster until I can't take it any longer and I explode again. "Your pussy is sucking the cum right out of me. I'm going to fill you up baby girl. Are you ready? Fuck Yes!!" He fills me so full it runs down between my ass cheeks as he pumps me through another orgasm caused by his sperm hitting my g spot.

As I float back to myself he is already slowly fucking me. It feels so wonderful and the sound of his cum is making me hot again. We start to speed up as our mouths and hands explore each other. Ken leans up and pulls my leg across the front of him to be next to my other one then in one smooth movement he flips me up onto all fours. The whole time he never stops pounding into my cunt. I love the way it feels this way and I love the sound of our flesh slapping. His balls slapping my clit and my breast swaying turns me on. He reaches down and grabs my breasts pinching my nipples while using them as leverage to slam into me.

"Oh Ken, oh yes, please, harder, faster, deeper, fuck your pussy, please make me cum!" I moan quickly nearing my orgasm.

"Yes baby girl, cum all over my dick," he says.

"Oh yes, ohhhhhh, mmmmmmm" and just then I hear a voice behind us. (I didn't hear the door open and close.)

"What exactly is going on here?" Trent asks.

I immediately try to jerk away to try to stand and cover myself but Ken holds me tight and doesn't miss a beat fucking me. "Hey there Tent, just in time. She's just about to cum all over my cock. Would you like to watch her?" he asks. All the while I keep trying to get away from him, clawing at his hands to let go.

Trent casually walks in front of me and looks down at me. "So, are you going to cum on Ken's cock?" he asks me.

"NO, please, no" I whine and try to pull away as Ken continues to fuck me.

"Yes, you are. Now I want you to look right at Trent as you cum." Ken demands as he pounds away. I look up into Trent's eyes with tears falling down my cheeks and a moan escapes. I am getting closer and closer and I notice Trent stroking his hard cock through his pants. Ken notices too and commands "Suck Trent's cock Beth. I want him to feel you cum on my cock while you are sucking his. And I want you to be a good girl and swallow his load."

Trent pulls out his cock and rubs it on my lips grabbing the back of my head. Just then Ken slams into me causing me to gasp and pushing me forward to slam Trent down my throat. We get into a rhythm of Ken slamming into my cunt, pushing me forward slamming Trent's cock deep in my throat. As I look up at Trent he caresses my cheek. "My sweet Beth. We set this up together. You have nothing to feel bad about. As Ken told you, you have no choice. So just enjoy my love." Before my brain can process Ken reaches around and pinches my clit. I instantly scream and buck as I have the largest orgasm I've ever had. As I'm still cumming Ken slams deep into me and pumps in another load growling out his pleasure like a bear. At the same time, Trent explodes down my throat. As I come back to earth I slide down limply onto the couch and pass out from exhaustion. The last thing I remember is the two of them gently and lovingly cleaning my body and laying me between them to sleep.