Taken by a Stripper Pt. 04

Story Info
A guy has fun with a stripper.
7k words
4.71
5.5k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 3

But my mind was more on her abrupt change of mood when I said I might be falling for her. Why would she think she wasn't worthy to be loved? What had happened to her to think all she was to a man was a tool for sexual gratification? The thought of someone doing something to her or treating her in a way to leave her like that suddenly made my blood boil. I wanted to track them down and at the least beat the crap out of them for doing that to such a beautiful person. I had to force those thoughts out of my mind before I got myself too worked up over something I had no control over.

Once again after pondering the situation for a couple of hours while sipping on bourbon I knew nothing would be solved that night. I knocked back the last bit of bourbon in my glass before getting ready for bed. I stripped off my briefs and laid down on the bed this time taking Bambi's 'schoolgirl' panties and after taking a nice long sniff of the still damp gusset wrapped them around my rehardened cock and began to pull. The silk of her panties was softer than that of my silk briefs and felt amazing rubbing over my cock. My mind filled with images of Bambi's hands wrapped around the panties on my cock instead of mine and, as usual, it wasn't long before I was spilling my seed into her panties. I quickly grabbed the towel I had brought for the occasion and dried myself off before pulling the sheets and blanket over me and passing out.

Part 4

Life turned busy over the next week and a half, and I had little time to think about much less see Bambi. The company I worked for was in the process of setting up a new warehouse and I was part of the team setting up the new buildings server systems and making sure they were in working order. This combined with keeping up with our current buildings systems and other issues that cropped up kept me working 12 to 14 hours a day. What had become my usual Friday night at the club with Bambi ended up going by the wayside since I worked until 7 and had no energy for anything but a quick dinner before going to bed.

It was about halfway through the next week that even though I had worked a 12 hour day I had agreed to help a friend of mine work on the computer at his tobacco shop. His shop was in a small strip mall in a more run-down section of the city next to an old motel. I spent about an hour getting the server at the tobacco shop back in running order and had said goodbye to my friend and decided to grab a beer to take home from the connivence store at the end of the plaza.

Getting to the convivence store required me to walk by the motel. I couldn't help but examine the old shabby motel as I walked past and thought to myself 'this place probably rents by the hour.' I bought a six pack of beer and a bag of chips from the store and was walking back to my car when I saw Bambi emerge from one of the rooms at the motel. Somewhat shocked and not believing my luck at seeing her less than 100 feet from me I called out to her. She turned and saw me moving towards her and her face morphed into a look of pure shock.

As I got up to her, she looked at me and said, "What are you doing here?"

"My friend owns the tobacco shop over there and..." I stared to say but her look of shock turned to one of anger.

"What are you following me?!" she said angrily. "Stalking me and keeping tabs on me?!"

"No, I'm not." I said trying to interject. "I told you my friend runs the..."

"Bullshit, you're following me. Otherwise, you wouldn't be on this side of town." she screamed at me. "I thought you were different, but you're just like all the other creeps." Before I could respond she turned and fled back into the room she had just come out of. I thought of knocking on the door and trying to talk to her, but it was getting dark, and this wasn't the area to be out and about at night. Plus, in the mood she was in I didn't need her potentially calling the police on me.

With no other options I left and headed towards home. Going through the motions I stopped and grabbed a sub from a sandwich shop to eat for dinner, but when I got home had little desire to actually eat it. I opened one of the beers and sipped on it, but only managed a couple of bites of the sub before putting the rest of it in the fridge to worry about later.

Naturally, my mind kept replaying what had just happened with Bambi. What had caused her to react to me the way that she did? The last couple of times we had seen each other we had a great time and things seemed to be going great. Yes, I had been pretty busy over the last week and a half or so for little more than a quick text and I had told her the previous Friday that I wouldn't be at the club that night, but she seemed understanding at that point. Was she more upset than she had let on? And this didn't touch the issue of what she was doing at that motel. That I really didn't want to think about.

I thought about sending her a text asking to talk to her, but figured at this point it was best to leave her alone given the fact she seemed to think I was stalking or otherwise covertly observing her. After downing a couple of beers hunger and fatigue finally would be ignored no longer. I took a quick shower and finished eating the sub I had bought before crawling into bed to try to get a few hours of sleep before what I knew would be another long workday.

The next couple of weeks or so passed in somewhat of a whirl. The long days continued as I continued to work on getting the new warehouse systems installed and up to working order. This turned out to be somewhat of a blessing because it kept my mind off of what had happened with Bambi. Part of me was hoping she would contact me and patch things up but so far that hadn't happened, and naturally after what happened I stayed away from the club. As hard as it was, I was prepared to let that chapter of my life close.

I had told Brian privately what had happened, and he seemed just as surprised as I was. He agreed with me that the best thing was to either let it go or let her come around on her own time.

It was a Friday night after another 12-hour day when I was packing up my work bag and getting ready to head home when my phone beeped. I looked down and saw I had a message from Bambi.

"You coming to the club tonight?" it read.

I sat back in my chair a bit surprised to hear from her after so many weeks of the silent treatment. After a few minutes of thinking about what I should do I typed out.

"I might, if I'm welcome." I typed out and sent.

Seconds later, "Please come."

It's funny that even after weeks of the silent treatment and only in text form Bambi managed to melt me.

"What time are you on?" I sent back asking.

"8" came back instantly.

"See you then." I replied.

Seconds later two heart emojis and a smiley faced kiss emoji popped up in our feed from her. My Friday night suddenly seemed a little brighter.

Unfortunately, a last-minute issue cropped up that I had to handle since I was the last one at the office. That put me getting out of there at close to 7:30. Traffic was still a bit heavy, so it was a few minutes passed 8 when I got to the club.

When I walked in Bambi was already on stage. I ordered a drink from the bartender who welcomed me back and since my usual table was already taken, I took one off to the side near the back of the room. Bambi was wearing all black, a tight blouse and jeans. Naturally the blouse left little to the imagination and left at least an inch of skin showing below it. A splash of pink above the waistband of her pants told all what color undergarments she had on.

Bambi proceeded with her usual slow and tortuous striptease taking an agonizing long time to get her shirt unbuttoned. Weeks away from her had done nothing to dampen the physical attraction I had to her. It wasn't long before I was quite hard. She finally turned her back to us and let her shirt slip off of her shoulders before turning back to the crowd. The bubblegum pink bra looked like it was a size too small and made her ample sized breasts look even bigger the way they were crammed into it. She made another slow tease of removing that bra slowly one at a time pushing each strap over her shoulder before again turning her back to us to unclasp it and letting it fall to the ground. The crowd cheered as she spun back and let us get a great view of her titties.

The crowd including me cheered again as she gave us all a sly look before starting to unbutton her black jeans. Of course, she made a tease out of that spinning on the pole several times before even fully undoing the button and several more before sliding the zipper down. She then slowly shimmied the tight jeans down her legs before all of our desiring eyes. She then did a few more spins of the poll before turning her back to us and bending over and twerking her ass. I nearly chocked on my drink as I got a full glimpse of her ass in those pink panties. They weren't thong cut but didn't have a full back either. At least a third of each cheek was exposed and the panties plunged deep into her ass crack.

After a few more twirls and twerks she moved to the end of the stage and took her usual prostrated position and invited the crowd to tip her. Once again, I snuck to the back of the line and watched as all the guys copped feels of her legs or ass or anything else they could get their hands on as she smiled demurely at them. She grinned widely when she saw me coming up. I stuffed the usual $40 in her panties as she said in a low voice. "I thought you weren't coming."

"Got held up at work." I said.

"Our usual spot, 15 minutes." she said as she stood up and pulled on a robe before exiting the stage.

15 minutes later I was in what had been our usual meeting spot and she appeared right on cue. She had gotten dressed again with the same jeans on but a black t-shirt instead. She led me down the hallway but when we got to the usual room where we would go, we heard giggling and moaning coming from inside.

"Tracy's favorite customer is here tonight." Bambi said. "This way." she added taking my hand and leading me down the adjacent hall. About halfway down she opened a door and ushered me into what was clearly a dressing room. Several clothing racks held various outfits that were clearly for strippers and in the corner sat a makeup table with a lighted mirror.

I wasn't sure what to do given our current situation, so I stood just inside the door as she closed it behind me and waited to see where this was going. A few weeks ago, I would have had no problems taking her in my arms and starting what would hopefully turn into a hot steamy lovemaking session, but not now. After she shut the door, she moved around in front of me and a few moments of awkward seconds of silence followed.

"Danny I know you're wondering why I asked you to come here tonight." Bambi started shyly. "And I know you're probably mad at me."

I opened my mouth to say something, but she stopped me. "Let me finish please." she said. "I want to apologize for the way I talked to you last time we saw each other. I wasn't expecting to see you there and was a bit embarrassed about it and my emotions got away from me and made me say some things that I didn't mean."

I could tell she was holding a lot in and probably holding back tears. I reached over and took her hand. She looked down at her hand that I was now holding and looked back up at me with her big brown eyes and a definite sad look on her face. "It's ok." I said tenderly. "Think nothing more of it."

That's all it took to open the floodgates as she burst into tears. "Oh, Danny I'm so sorry!" she whaled as tears started streaming down her face. I couldn't keep back any longer and wrapped my arms around her as she pressed her face into my chest. I held her as she sobbed feeling the hot tears soak through my golf shirt.

"Shh." I said softly as she continued to sob into my chest. "It's ok." Once she cried herself out, she looked up at me her face a mess from makeup running with her tears. She looked down where her face had just been sitting and saw the dark streaks running down the front of my golf shirt.

"I'm sorry," she said softly. "I've messed up your shirt."

"Don't worry about it." I said. "It'll come out. And if not, I've got plenty more."

She then chuckled to herself and said, "I must look a mess."

I took my thumb and used it to wipe the dark tears from her face and said, "You look perfect."

She giggled and said, "Liar." before turning and walking to the makeup table. She opened a drawer and pulled out a face wipe and wiped the dark streaks off of her face.

After wiping her face off she moved back to me and gestured for me to sit in one of the two chairs on the side wall of the room. It was as she moved across the room to sit down, I noticed that she looked a little bit thinner. Her jeans that weeks before when we went out were quite form fitting looked a little bit loose. I wondered again how often she was eating.

Once we sat down, she started again a bit calmer. "You were the last person I expected to see when I left my room to go buy a sandwich from the store. When I heard your voice and then saw you, I was mortified. That horror brought out the worst in me obviously."

I took her hand again and said, "It's ok. It happens to all of us." Again, she looked from my hand holding hers to my face. Worried the floodgates would open again I said in an almost pleading voice, "Please don't cry anymore. It's ok, I understand." I desperately wanted to ask if she was living in that room at that lousy motel but didn't want to push my luck. Thankfully she answered my question without me having to ask it.

"You're the last person I wanted to know that I live in a cheap motel on the wrong side of town." she said somberly looking away from me. Before I could say anything, she continued. "I have to pay that creepy ass manager $200 a week to live in that shitty room and if I don't have it I..." She suddenly stopped but I didn't need her to finish to know what she meant to say. My blood suddenly was boiling. I wanted to find that guy and work him over good. I kept this to myself though not wanting to scare Bambi.

At that point I stood up and said firmly, "You're not going back to that room."

She looked up at me and scoffed saying, "Where am I going to go? I can't afford anywhere else."

"You can stay with me." I said.

She looked up at me with her mouth wide open a look of shock on her face as she said, "Oh no I couldn't do that."

"No arguments." I said. "When you're done here tonight, we'll get your things and you'll come home with me."

"I don't have much to pay you with." she said. "Unless you want..."

"We'll iron out the details later." I said. "And no what you just implied won't be a part of the agreement. Anything like that will be because we both want to and no other reason. Got it?" She nodded.

"When are you done tonight?" I asked.

"I've got one more act." she said. "I'm due on stage in 15 minutes." She then moved back to the makeup table to make herself look presentable to be on stage.

"I'll be back when you're done." I said. "Well stop by the motel and get some of your things and you'll come home with me."

"Ok." she said as she applied her makeup.

"See you in a bit." I said as I made to leave. I had grabbed the handle and was about to open the door when she called my name. I turned as she looked at me and said,

"Why are you being so good to me? And please don't say it's because of my body."

I took a deep breath before saying, "I'd be lying if I said I didn't find you incredibly sexy, and you've seen my physical reaction to prove it. But I can also see you're a beautiful person under the sexy stripper persona you put on so well." Affection welled in her eyes, and I could tell she was trying not to cry again.

"I'll see you in an hour Danny." she said turning back to the mirror.

An hour later I met her as she walked out of the club. She had changed from her 'stage costume' into blue jeans and a grey t-shirt. Though she still looked incredibly sexy to me I again could tell she looked a bit thinner than when I had last seen her.

"You hungry?" I asked her.

"Yeah, now that you mention it I am." she replied.

"Follow me." I told her. "There's a 24-hour diner a few blocks from here that's pretty good."

"Ok." she said before getting in her car.

"How have I never seen this place?" Bambi asked as we walked into the diner a few minutes later.

"I'm not sure, but it's pretty good despite the fact that it looks like it's a hundred years old." I said.

We went in and sat ourselves in a booth at the far end of the long narrow dining room and grabbed a couple of the plastic laminated menus off of the holder at the back end of the table. I could tell that in addition to reading over the menu Bambi was looking around at the overall atmosphere of where I had taken her. The place did indeed look like it was about a century old. While it was clean the place did need a good facelift.

After a few minutes of examining the menu, the waitress arrived to take our orders. She was an older lady with light brown hair heavily speckled with gray streaks.

"Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in." the waitress said to me in a dry sarcastic voice.

"Hello Betty." I said grinning at her. "It's good to see you again."

"Yeah sure it is." she said. "It's been ages since you've been in here." Then looking at Bambi she added, "Who is this and where's your usual group of half-drunk friends?" I suddenly felt a little awkward and heard Bambi giggle behind her menu.

Before I could say anything, Betty said to Bambi, "Honey don't think this man is all sweet and innocent. He and his friends used to come in here just about every Friday or Saturday night after a night of bar hopping half drunk."

"At least I haven't been here serving Vern's Teflon pancakes since Lincoln freed the slaves." I shot back.

Bambi gasped and said, "Danny!" but Betty waved her off.

"Honey, I've heard it all from your date here and all the other people that have come through these doors. If that's the best he's got I'm disappointed." Betty said and we all chuckled.

"So, what will you two have?" Betty asked. After we both ordered Betty looked back at Bambi and said, "As you can see Hon, your date is cheap. Otherwise, he'd be taking you somewhere other than this old ratty place."

"At least I haven't spent the last five years trying to hook up with old man Jenkins." I shot back. Before Betty could argue I said, "Everyone knows you're after him and his life insurance."

"You got it wrong Honey, he's after this." Betty said as she ran her hands down the front of her body. "No amount of life insurance would make me want that old geriatric geezer." After we all laughed again, she said, "I'll put your orders in and get your drinks."

After Betty walked away Bambi grinned at me and said, "I take it you two know each other?"

"She wasn't lying when she said my friends and I used to come in here just about every week after a night of bar hopping." I said. "How do you think I knew about this place?"

"She's quite feisty." Bambi said.

"Yeah, you got to get used to her." I said. "The thing with Betty is you have to give it right back to her. But once you get used to her banter, she's actually a very nice person. A lot of the patrons here look at her almost like a surrogate grandma."

A few minutes later Betty arrived with our food. After setting our plates down and dishing out a couple more barbs Bambi and I dug into our plates. Once again Bambi was going back and forth between trying to eat slow and eating with a passion as though she hadn't eaten in days. Despite her efforts to slow down she still cleaned her plate in record time, and I saw her eying mine as I continued to eat.

12