Taken by a Stripper Pt. 05

Story Info
A guy has fun with a stripper.
7.3k words
4.78
5.2k
15

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/02/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

End of Part 4

"Are you really friends with that guy Mike?" she finally asked.

"Well, I might have exaggerated when I said we we're old friends." I admitted. "I do know Mike through an acquaintance at the Safety Director's office. They've consulted with me before on IT issues, but we're far from being buddies.

"So, you couldn't really call him and send him to the motel for an inspection?" Bambi asked.

"Oh, I could call him and tell him." I said. "But it would probably go through the longer process of an anonymous tip being processed. I doubt Mike would rush over there just because I said something to him. But Stan doesn't know that."

"You're brilliant." Bambi said as she squeezed my hand as we drove on.

Part 5

Bambi and I quickly settled into a comfortable domestic routine over the next few weeks. We didn't see as much of each other as I would have liked due to us working different hours, but I still loved having her with me. When we were home together, we took turns cooking for each other. I was surprised to find out that Bambi is actually a pretty good cook, so we agreed as a way to repay me for letting her live there she would cook for us whenever she could.

And even though I had never asked for it she took it on herself to give the house a deep housecleaning and maintain it. My house had been by no means filthy, but I'll admit I was too lazy to give it the deep cleaning it needed. I came home one evening to find the house spotless and smelling of Pine Sol. After 2 rounds of deep cleaning, I told her she didn't have to do that and that I'd help her she said she was fine with it and liked it.

One night I ended up working late after yet another system crash and didn't get home until after 11. Bambi was already home since she didn't have to work until close. I walked in the front door and found the living room dark. This disappointed me a little since I was hoping to see her before grabbing a snack and getting in bed.

As I moved down the darkened hallway to get to my bedroom as I passed Bambi's closed door, I heard a sound. I stopped and listened and could hear Bambi moaning from inside her room. While the walls in my house were sufficiently thick the builder had cut corners by installing cheap hollow doors that did nothing to dampen sound. I was confused, but only for a second, as I realized what was going on. I had watched enough porn and had enough sexual experiences to know what she was doing behind that door. Suddenly images of a nude Bambi fingering herself filled my mind and within seconds blood was rushing to my groin area and my briefs were suddenly quite tight.

Now you may shake your head at this in either wonder or disbelief, but Bambi and I had had no sexual relations since she had moved in. Not that I wouldn't have welcomed it mind you and in fact would loved to have partaken in it. But after what she had delt with with that slimeball Stan at the motel I didn't have the heart to make a move on her. I was determined to show her that she was more than just a sexual plaything, even if it left me sexually frustrated sometimes.

I stood there frozen as I listened to hear moaning softly. I could tell she was trying to keep her voice down, but the door was too thin to keep anything but a whisper behind it. As I listened more images of her flooded my mind and instead of her pleasuring herself it was me and her pleasuring each other. This brought a massive throb in my already tight undies, and I knew then it was time to get to my room.

I quietly made my way down to my room at the end of the hall and once behind my own closed door couldn't strip off my clothes fast enough. Just hearing Bambi's soft whimpering moaning had my dick at full staff and I felt immense relief as I peeled my briefs off. I grabbed a towel from my bathroom and laid down on the bed wrapping a hand around my erection. Though I couldn't actually hear Bambi anymore being 2 doors down the sound was etched in my mind as I began to tug up and down on my hardon. It had been over a week since I had last jacked off, so it didn't take much in way of stroking to get me fully worked up and ready to blow. Again, images of Bambi nude and pleasuring herself filled my mind and I was soon splattering a massive load of cum all over my bare chest and stomach. I quickly dried myself off with the towel before crawling under the covers and passing out.

The next morning, I was up early as usual and after a quick shower headed to the kitchen to grab a bagel and a cup of coffee before heading to the office for probably another 10-12 hour day. As I came out of my bedroom my nose was hit instantly with the smell of bacon frying. This surprised me a bit since even when Bambi didn't work until close, she usually wasn't an early riser.

I walked into the kitchen to see Bambi hovering over the stove. Her hair was partially pulled back and tied with a ballpoint pen of all things. She was wearing the gray t-shirt I had given her on the night she moved in. Even though she had all of her clothes now she ended up keeping it and I didn't have the heart to ask for it back. How can I ask for it back when she looks sexy as hell wearing it?

I stood there for a second and admired the view of this gorgeous woman. Even though the t-shirt was baggy on her and went down to her mid-thigh it still afforded a good look at her larger hips and curvy backside. I enjoyed the view for a few seconds and then decided to stop being a pervert and make my presence known.

I moved closer to her and said, "You're up early."

"Oh hi." she said turning to face me. "Yeah, I thought you might like something a little more filling to eat before going in."

"That'll definitely help." I said. "It's probably going to be another long day. Thanks."

"Anytime." she said smiling at me again making my heart flutter.

I got a pot of coffee going as she finished making the bacon and eggs. As I carried the pans of eggs and bacon to the table, she opened the dishwasher and pulled out a couple of clean plates and forks. Once again, I was treated to a great view of her backside as she bent down to get the plates out. While the shirt went down far enough to not show any more skin it did pull tighter around her hips and backside to be sexy as all get up and give a clear panty line impression. My cock signaled its approval by giving a throb before starting to inch up inside my briefs. She either didn't have a clue what she was doing, or she knew exactly what she was doing.

I looked away as she turned back to bring the plates to the table with a subtle grin on her face. "Let's eat I'm starving." she said.

"Yeah, me too. This looks great." I said and I wasn't just talking about the food.

We ate in companionable silence for a few minutes before I asked, "You got to work tonight?"

"Yeah, I'll be there until close." she said. That meant it would be well after midnight when she would get home.

"I'll leave the light on for you." I said.

Suddenly her face morphed into a look of surprise. "Oh I'm sorry I forgot to leave it on for you last night. You didn't have any problems when you came in did you?"

"Oh no." I said. "I've lived here long enough that it's no big issue navigating in the dark. If I had had any trouble, you would have known. The walls aren't thin, but the doors are."

Suddenly she went a little pink as she said, "Oh really?"

"Yeah the builders cheaped out and used the thinnest hollow doors he could get his hands on." I said.

"Oh." she said still slightly pink. I knew her mind was working wondering if I had heard her last night.

Little more was said as we each finished eating. I helped her clear the table and after that she said to me, "You'd probably better get going if you want to beat the traffic."

I glanced at my watch and knew she was right. "Yeah, you're right I'd better run." I hadn't done it before and even now have no idea what made me do it, but I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek before saying, "Thanks for breakfast. I'll see you later."

She smiled at me again with that smile that always made my heart skip a beat and said, "Have a good day, Danny." I left for work with a skip in my step and a tightness in my undies.

***

That Saturday turned out to be a rare one where Bambi actually had the night off. We both slept in and after Bambi spoiled me with another breakfast, she was going to buy some groceries while I was going to get some work done in the yard. We both moved outside and after I opened the garage door, I was pulling my lawnmower out as Bambi was getting in her car. I heard her start the car and once she did it sounded horrible. I'm no mechanic but I could hear the rods clattering away. I immediately waved my arm to get her attention and then drew my thumb across my throat in the kill gesture. She got the idea and immediately shut the engine off and as she did, we both heard the pop of a backfire. She rolled the window down as I walked over to her side of the car.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked.

"I'm not sure but it sounds like it needs oil. It sounds dry." I said. Before she can say anything else I pull my keys from my pocket and say, "Here, take my Explorer. I'll see what I can do with this."

"You sure?" Bambi asked.

"Yeah." I said. "I'd rather work on this here than have to come and get you somewhere and call a wrecker."

She jumped out of the car and took my keys with a smile saying, "You're a lifesaver." 'That damn smile was going to be the end of me' I thought as she got in my Explorer.

Once she was gone, I popped the hood on her car and began my examination. Again, I'm no mechanic by any means but knew a few things to look at when an engine was running dry. First, and obvious, was the oil itself. A quick pull of the dipstick showed barely any oil in there and what was there blacker than tar. I knew then it needed an oil change and there was probably an oil loss problem. There were no oil spots on my driveway so I knew it wasn't a leak so it must have been burning it.

A quick check of the PCV valve showed that was at least one of the problems. I quickly made a list of things I needed from the auto parts store and tinkered in the yard until Bambi got back. Once she did and we got the groceries inside and put away I headed to the auto parts store to get what I needed. I didn't tell Bambi what I was doing when I headed back out, so she was surprised when she looked outside after I got back to find me under her car.

After I got what little bit of old oil was left in the oil pan drained and got the new filter on, I crawled back out to see her eyeing me curiously.

"What are you doing?" she asked giving me a curious look.

"Well." I said as I pulled the jackstands and oil drain pan out and stood up before lowering the jack and car down. "I found two problems. One is this is all the oil that was in the engine." I said indicating what was less than 2 quarts of thin black oil. "And two your PCV valve was stuck open allowing oil to be pulled into the engine and burn up." She nodded as I gave her a cliff notes version of how a PCV valve worked and quickly installed a new one. Luckily it was right on top of the valve cover, so it was an easy job.

She watched as I replaced the PCV valve and then added several quarts of fresh oil. Next, I gingerly pulled out each spark plug wire and plug one at the time and showed her that they were worn and coated in oil. With the four old plugs out 4 new ones quickly went in before I put everything back together. Once everything was back together, I asked her for the key and started up the car. While it by no means sounded like a brand-new car it sounded a lot smoother than it did when she started it a few hours earlier.

She beamed at me as we listened to how much better the engine sounded. I shut the engine off and got out of the car and said to her. "Now we'll have to keep an eye on the oil levels to make sure there's no other causes of it being burned. There could be internal engine wear too. If that's the case, we'll just have to add oil as it's burned because it's way too much work to rebuild this engine." As I said that I put two quarts of unopened oil in the trunk.

"What would I do without you?" she asked. "How much did this cost?"

"Don't worry about it." I said. That made her suddenly look sad.

"Oh, now I feel bad. You've spent half the day working on my car." She said sadly. "You haven't even gotten your yardwork done."

"Well, if it'll make you feel better you can help me finish." I said as I moved to get the lawnmower again to finish the mowing I had started while she was gone. After I finished the mowing and began the weed eating, she grabbed the blower and got the walkways clean before getting a rake and getting up the piles of grass that piled up from the mowing. In relatively short order we got the yard looking respectable again.

Once we got done, we sat down on the front porch for a few minutes admiring our handy work. I glanced over a few times and saw her hand laying loose over the arm of her chair. Part of me wanted to reach over and take it, but my hands were dirty and also didn't want to push my luck.

We sat in silence for probably about 15 minutes before she stood up and said, "Why don't you go and clean up and I'll get us something to eat."

"Sounds good to me." I said as I stood up and stretched. As I was reaching high stretching I suddenly felt a sharp poke in my side. "Ow!" I said as I quickly moved back to normal posture and saw Bambi standing there with a look of feigned innocence on her face.

As we moved inside I said, "Now that's not fair. My hands are dirty so I can't fight back."

"All's fair in love and war." she said coyly.

"Are we in love or war?" I asked.

"I'll leave that for you to figure out." she said.

"Allright, but remember it was you who started it." I said as I left her at the main bathroom and headed down the hall to mine. After a quick shower I emerged to find Bambi in the kitchen heating up something for us to eat. We ate quickly before putting a movie on. After finishing one movie and getting about halfway through another I glanced over and saw that Bambi was fast asleep. I couldn't help but notice how peaceful she looked despite the awkward angle she was sitting/leaning at.

If she wasn't leaned back at an odd angle, I might have been content to leave her there and let her sleep, but I didn't want her to end up with a sore neck/back/etc. So, I reached out and tried to gently shake her awake. She must be a deep sleeper because that had no effect. I tried nudging her a little harder but again no effect. That left only one other option. I quickly ducked into her room and pulled back the covers on her bed before returning to her in the living room. I picked her up as gently as I could and carried her to bed and tucked her in. I was about to turn the light out and leave when I noticed the little brown bear I had given her on the nightstand. It warmed my heart knowing she put it somewhere where she would constantly see it.

***

The next morning, I was up early, as was my norm, trying to think about what I wanted to accomplish, if anything, for that day. I ended up sitting on my back deck sipping on coffee as the sun slowly rose. Getting tired of going back inside to refill my coffee I ended up carrying the whole pot outside with me after making a fresh pot.

I'm not sure exactly how long I sat out there just enjoying the sun rise, but sometime after the sun had fully risen, I suddenly heard the door open, and Bambi appeared still wearing her nightshirt.

"Hey you." I said smiling at her.

"There you are. I was wondering where you were. And the coffee." she said returning my smile. She had her coffee mug in her hand and helped herself to the pot sitting on the small table next to me. She filled her cup and took a long pull on it before sitting down in the chair on the other side of the small table.

"Thanks for putting me to bed last night." she said. "I must have died."

"No problem." I said. "You must have died because I tried to wake you up, but it was no use."

"You must be strong if you can carry my big ass." she said playfully.

"Your ass is perfect and easy to carry." I said. Even an amateur could avoid that trap.

"Good answer." she said, and we both laughed.

We sat in silence for a few minutes before she said much less playfully, "Danny do you remember a couple of years ago when that Tillman Corporation scandal broke?"

I had to rack my brain for a minute before the memory came back to me. While I listened to the news on a semi regular basis corporate news was never my forte.

"I remember hearing about it on the news but that's about it." I said.

"One of the vice presidents was caught not only doing inside trading, but also skimming profits and engaged in corporate espionage." Bambi told me.

That brought more of it back to my me. Tillman Corporation was a stocks and commodities company, and the VP was accused of underselling their stocks in order to give the competition that he was allegedly a mole for a leg up on their enterprises.

"I remember now. I think the criminal proceedings are still underway." I said.

"They are." Bambi said. "The company stock is still in the toilet even over a year later."

"That doesn't surprise me." I said. "It could be another five for six years or even longer before that stock is even close to where it was before the scandal broke. I mean who wants to invest in a firm where a prominent member of the senior staff was mole and a crook?"

"I had a lot of money tied up in their stock." Bambi said somberly. "And that's why I've got next to nothing now."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I didn't know what Bambi's story would be, but this wasn't it. I looked towards her and even though she was still staring out into the yard I could tell she was quite somber.

I was about to ask a question when she continued, "I worked there for 4 years. First as a trading assistant, then an administrative assistant, then as that VP's secretary." I nodded as I refiled our coffee cups. Things were starting to make sense. I waited for more.

"He liked me and got me appointed as his secretary." Bambi continued. "When I got the job, I was excited thinking it was just another move up and I was forwarding my career. I found out later he was just after my body and was hoping I wasn't smart enough to question what he was doing with company assets, that I would just sign off on them and not say anything."

"He didn't realize that I had gotten where I was by actually being good at what I was doing, so I knew he was lowballing sales and cutting into profits." Bambi said. "And when I questioned him, he tried to tell me I didn't understand the business, that that stuff happened all the time. I knew he was full of shit."

Bambi continued, "And when I wouldn't let the questioning go, he tried the old charm trick and tried to seduce me, again thinking that's how I had gotten where I did. I cut that short and called the SEC."

There was a pause before Bambi said, "It was because of me that the whole scandal broke."

I was impressed. It's not often you find someone willing to stand up to corruption so boldly or passionately. I suddenly admired Bambi even more.

"I know that must have taken a lot of courage." I said.

She nodded and said, "After that is when things went bad for me. It didn't take the SEC long to figure out what was going on and as you know that VP was quickly shown the door, but not before he was able to get me fired for misconduct. He managed to twist things around and say I tried to seduce him. He still had some pull over the HR people, so they believed him. Then because he had worked for most of the major finance companies in the area or knew people that worked for them, I wasn't able to get a job in my field. Between that and the publicity of the scandal made anyone else want to keep away from me."

12