Taken by Annika

Story Info
Unsuspecting man is taken and used for Annika’s pleasure.
6.9k words
4.44
37k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmf365
rmf365
13 Followers

--------------------------------

Chapter 1 - Taken

--------------------------------

It has been a long week at work. On top of the fact that I had to deal with my dickhead of a boss all week, things have seemed intent on getting in my way at every opportunity. So after I clock out on Friday, I stop at the first bar I pass on my way home. It's a run down wreck of a place, but I don't care as long as it has something to take the edge off.

I look around as I walk in, and realize I must be the only person here. Which is fine by me, as I'm really not in the mood for small talk anyway. I sit down at the end of the bar, and a surprisingly sexy bartender walks over. She is short, has perky tits that her shirt is struggling to hold, thick legs and a big round ass. Her wavy brown hair falls down a bit past her shoulders.

My mood must be showing on my face, because she walks over and immediately asks "Rough day at work?" I nod, and she takes that as a sign I'm not in the mood for chatter.

"How about one on the house? I'll make you something special." A little kindness definitely brightens my mood, I smile at her and say "yeah that sounds great, thank you"

She starts mixing, and clearly knows what she's doing. She is grabbing bottles and cans left and right, and I think to myself that she's an awfully skilled bartender for a place as rundown as this.

As she's turned around, I sneak a peek at her ass. The way it's on display with her jeans tight against it tells me she knows what she has going for her. My gaze lingers a moment too long, and I look up and see her reflection in the mirror. She saw every second of that, but she brushes it off, finishes mixing & passes the drink off to me.

"Hope you like it". I give her a nice tip and thank her for the gesture.

As I'm sipping, I'm surprised to be feeling lightheaded so fast. Since when do I get tipsy on half a drink? I chalk it up being tired from work, and think I could use a nice buzz anyway. I turn to the bartender and ask "so what the hell is someone like you doing working here?"

She chuckles, "I'm not sure what you mean?

"Oh come on, yeah you do." I respond. "You could have a job at any bar in this town, and you pick the place that looks like it's about to fall over?"

"Yeah it's not the most glamorous, I'll give you that. But there are some nice perks you can't see from the front."

Very clever, I think. But not wanting to push it any further, I leave things be and finish off my drink. "Sorry if you took offense, I was just surprised to see someone that looks like you in a place like this."

"You mean someone with an ass like mine?" She slyly smiles at me. "I know what this place looks like."

She pauses for a moment. "Hey are you feeling okay? You look a little woozy."

She is right. I can barely see straight, and my legs feel wobbly when I stand up. "Yeah I'll be fine, thank you though. Ugh, I can usually handle my liquor a lot better than this."

I stumble over to the bathroom and push my way in. I pause for a second, thinking it's strange that I don't hear the door swing closed behind me, but I am more focused on making my way to the stall without tipping over. I steady myself against the wall as I make my way there, but before I reach the door I hear a click and feel the chill of cold metal on my wrist. Before I can react, my arm is twisted behind my back, my other wrist is pulled behind me and they're locked together.

I am pushed up against the wall, and before I can yell for help a cloth is held over my mouth and nose. I struggle to get free, but in my wobbly state I can't break loose. I hear a familiar chuckle as everything slowly fades to black.

--------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Bound

--------------------------------

I wake up in darkness, with something covering my eyes. I have no idea where I am, or how long I've been asleep. I try to remember how I got here, but my memory fails me.

I try to lift my hand to take off whatever is covering my eyes, but find my arms tied tightly behind my back. I try to pull them free, and realize my legs are bent at the knees, tied at the ankles and tied to my wrists behind my back. I hear the click of stiletto heels coming toward me and panic, trying to free myself but making no progress.

I hear a familiar sounding female voice "It's about time you woke up for me."

"Where am I? Let me g..."

My protestations are interrupted by a slap to the face, followed by a hand roughly grabbing my chin. I feel warm breath on my face.

"You clearly don't understand the position you're in, so let me fill you in. From this moment forward, you belong to me. You will do what you are told, when you are told. If you disobey, you will be punished. Is that understood?"

"What?? No, let me go!"

"Tsk tsk tsk, not the answer I was looking for. Oh well, nothing a little lesson won't solve."

"No please wait, I'm sor..."

Before I can finish my plea, a gag is shoved into my mouth, tightly pulled around my head and latched. I'm flipped onto my stomach, and my ankles are unbound from my hands and tied to the foot of the bed so I'm lying flat with my legs straight. I feel the tickle of leather on my ass.

"It really didn't have to be like this. I think you're going to regret disobeying me"

The leather is lifted from my ass and then swung down hard, the crack echoes through the room and I squirm as the pain sets in. I plead through my gag but all that comes out are muffled moans.

"Oh he seems to like it, I think he wants a few more."

I scream into the gag and try to squirm away, but with my legs tied to the bed all I manage is to roll onto my side. She easily flips me back into my stomach, swings her leg over me so she is sitting square on my arms, pinning them to my back and facing my legs.

"Is this your way of trying to say no to me?" She grabs a handful of my ass with both hands, then lifts one and slaps it down, HARD.

"Do you still think you can say no to me?"

She lifts the other hand and smacks my other cheek just as hard as the first.

"This is what happens when you disobey me".

She lifts both hands and brings them down in the hardest spank yet. My ass is on fire.

"I told you, it didn't have to be like this. But you need to understand what happens if you try to resist me."

I scream into the gag as smack after smack is laid on my ass. After what feels like an eternity, I'm flipped back onto my back, she straddles my chest, and removes the blindfold over my eyes. I look around for a moment to try to get my bearings. I'm in what looks like a bedroom, but there are no windows and a single door which looks like it locks and bolts from the outside. There is a sink and a chair in the far corner of the room.

Kneeling above me, the bartender comes into view. She has on a lace red bra, which is allowing a significant amount of cleavage to spill out. Her thick, strong legs are covered by full length leggings, and on her feet are the tall stiletto heels I heard earlier. Her hair is pulled tightly back into a ponytail which falls over her shoulder as she looks down at me.

"Let's try this again. You, as of about an hour and a half ago, are mine. You will do what you are told, you will not resist, and you will not open your mouth unless I tell you to do so. Is that understood?"

She unclips the gag.

"Oh, and scream all you want. This room is soundproof, nobody is coming for you."

She pulls it out, and waits for my response. I desperately try to think of a way out of the situation, but after a moment it is clear that I have two choices. Agree to her demands, or face whatever punishment she has in mind for me next.

"I understand." I look down in a sign of defeat.

"Are you sure about that?" She grabs my chin so I am looking straight into her eyes. "Once you submit to me, any resistance will be met with a lot harsher punishment than a few smacks on the ass. Oh and whenever you address me, you will do so as Goddess Annika."

I take a moment to think, but the longer I do, the clearer it becomes how little of a choice I have. I am completely at her mercy, and I don't want to find out what punishment she has in mind that is worse than what I've already endured.

I look into her eyes. "Yes Goddess Annika."

"Mmmmmmmm, I love the sound of that. Now tell me who you belong to."

Without hesitation I start, "I bel..."

She puts a finger to my lips. "No no no." She pauses. "Say my name."

"Yes Goddess Annika. I belong to you".

She shivers and throws her head back. "Ohhhh, you have no idea how much it turns me on hearing you say that. Tell me again."

"I belong to you, Goddess Annika."

"And you will obey my every command." I can't tell whether that is a question or a statement, but either way I don't want her to think I am hesitating.

"Yes Goddess Annika."

"You will serve me without hesitation."

"Yes Goddess Annika."

Every time I say those words, I can see chills going up her spine. This woman is crazy, and has me completely helpless. What I didn't expect is the same chills going down my neck. Is this insane woman turning me on?

"I knew you would be perfect. I'm going to have so much fun with you". She leans down and kisses my forehead, and brushes her cleavage against my chin as she gets up. "Rest up, we have a lot of work to do tomorrow."

She rolls off the bed, turns off the light, closes the door and I hear the click of the lock and the snap of the deadbolt. As I'm lying there, I realize how completely this ordeal has exhausted me. Even with my hands and feet bound, I almost instantly fall fast asleep.

--------------------------------

Chapter 3 - Used

--------------------------------

I am awoken by a tickle on my face, and as I open my eyes I see Annika's big toe brushing the tip of my nose. I am lying on my stomach with my head about halfway down the bed, and she is sitting against the headboard, wearing a tight, strapless black dress that goes halfway down her thighs.

She brings her toe down to my lips.

"Suck. And look me in the eyes when you do."

After what she put me through yesterday, I have no ideas of trying to say no to her. I take her toe into my mouth, and lightly suck on it as I'm told.

"Good boy. You're a fast learner, I like that."

She leaves her toe in my mouth for me to suck on for a few seconds, then pulls it out and offers the other. "I knew from the second I saw you walk into that bar that you were going to be mine."

She pulls her toe out again, and puts both feet down on the bed under my lips.

"Kiss"

I know there is no point in trying to get her to stop, so I give in and start kissing all over her feet. Whenever I glance up, I see a look of pure dominance on her face. I am hers, we both know it, and there is nothing I can do to escape her.

After a few minutes, I feel her hands in my hair, pulling me off of her feet. "It's time that I taught you how to properly serve me." She slides down the bed until her pussy is a few inches from my face. Her panties are visibly wet, and the smell of her surrounds me. She pulls my head back.

"Stick out your tongue".

I do as she orders, and she grabs it with her thumb and forefinger. "You know what I want, don't you dare disappoint me."

She lays back, lifts her legs into the air, and pulls her panties down her legs, giving me a close-up. She lets her legs linger there for a few seconds, and I can tell she is savoring the moment. Finally she lowers her legs over my shoulders and pulls me into her. My nose and lips are millimeters away, and I see her looking down at me. "Beg"

I pause. Beg? Haven't I been humiliated enough? But in the back of my mind, I know it is better to obey than face her punishments. "Please let me lick you Goddess Annika"

She is clearly unsatisfied. "That's it?" Her expression changes, and I know I've made a mistake. She pushes my face backward, swings her leg back over me, walks over to a bag in the corner and pulls out a pair of strange looking panties. When she pulls them on, it is clear what their purpose is. They cover her pussy, but her ass is left open. There is a strap hanging down from the back that looks just the right size to fit around my head.

She makes her way back to the bed, lying on her stomach with her legs on each side of my head.

"After all I did to make myself beautiful for you, that half-assed begging is all I get? You should be pleading to have your face in a pussy as perfect as mine. But since you're not in the mood for that, you get to spend some quality time with my ass."

With that she slides the rest of the way back, lifts my head up, and positions her ass right in front of my face. The strap is wrapped around the back of my head, and before she pulls it tight, she asks "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm so sorry Goddess Annika, please forgive me. I was so lucky to have the chance to please you, please don't punish me."

"Oh it's way too late for that. I clearly haven't taught you well enough, but that's nothing we can't fix." With that she pulls the strap tight, and my face is pressed deep into her ass with my mouth right against her hole. At least my nose has enough room to breathe.

"You disappointed me once, don't let it happen again. Now show me how much you love my ass."

I don't hesitate and start kissing her ass, spreading my affection as far as my binds will allow, which isn't far.

I hear the sound of dialing on her phone, but before she makes the call I hear a sigh and her free hand wanders down her back until it finds my nose. With two of her fingers she pinches it shut.

"Is there a reason your tongue isn't in my ass?". Hoping she will allow me to breathe, I obediently push my tongue inside of her. I am surprised to feel my dick stirring in my pants again. Being tied to her ass is turning me on, and the fact that I can't breathe is doubling up my excitement.

"There you go. Now be a good slave and don't take that tongue out until I tell you, and maybe if you do a good job I'll allow you a breath or two."

She makes the call, but maintains her grip on my nose. After a few rings, I can hear someone on the other line. I can't make out what is being said on the other end, but I can piece some of it together based on her responses.

"Guess who bagged a new slave last night."

"His tongue is enjoying my ass as we speak, isn't it?" She pulls me tightly into her as she says it.

I don't dare remove my tongue from her ass, so the best I can do is a muffled "mmhmm Goddess Annika"

"Anyway, he thinks he can refuse to eat my pussy. How about you come over and we can teach him how we reward disobedience?"

"Oh that's perfect, he can stay in my ass until you get here! See you soon!"

After she hangs up she finally lets me breathe, I desperately suck in air while making sure my tongue doesn't leave her ass. "Did you hear that slave? My friend Alicia is going to come over and help train you! But she can't make it here until the afternoon, so you'll be happy to know you get to spend the entire morning in my ass. Aren't you such a lucky boy?"

I struggle to get out the same "yes Goddess Annika" from before.

I hear a click, and the sound of a vibrator as she slides it underneath her, and slips it into her dripping wet pussy. A long, deep moan and arches her back, which pulls my face once again deeper into her.

"Tell me how beautiful my ass is."

She is absolutely loving my struggles to answer, and this time pulls my face down into her. My mouth and nose are completely surrounded between her imposing ass cheeks. My attempt at an answer "You have such a beautiful ass Goddess Annika" results in nothing but vibrations against her hole. She moans and pulls me still deeper.

Being dominated by this woman is driving me insane, I can't believe what I'm feeling but I am rock hard.

"Tell me how much you love having your tongue in your Goddess's ass"

"I love having my tongue in your ass Goddess Annika". The matching hum from my lips and the vibrator are driving her crazy now. I know what she wants, and hopefully giving it to her will get me back in her good graces. I loudly moan, vibrating my lips against her hole and worship her ass with my tongue and lips, kissing and licking deep into her. I hear her moans and feel the tension building in her body. She starts trusting her ass back into my face.

"Ohhhhh yes just like that, don't stop!" She arches back hard, grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my face in again. "Oh fuck yes, stick it deeper."

I stretch my tongue as far as I can, needing to please her. I hear her moans reaching a peak, and can feel the pleasure washing over her. A long, loud shudder comes from her mouth as she orgasms.

"Mmmmmm, that was wonderful. How lucky are you to get to spend your morning in such a perfect ass?" She lightens her grip on my head and I am finally able to grab some air. She laughs at my desperation and pinches my nose shut again. "Ohhh, did you think we were done? Did you think one little orgasm was going to get you off the hook? I don't think you have any idea how much I love doing this to you." She holds my nose closed until I'm squirming for air. "We still have much more work to do before you're ready for Alicia, she isn't so sweet and forgiving like I am.." She keeps pinching my nose, giving me tiny windows to breathe before closing them off again.

After a few minutes I finally hear "Okay slave, I need a break before she gets here, wake me up in an hour."

Annika doesn't tell me how I am supposed to wake her, but it is clear once she gets comfortable that I will be spending her nap with my face strapped to her ass. Finally able to breathe, I catch my breath and try to get some rest.

--------------------------------

Chapter 4 - Shared

--------------------------------

I am lying in a bed in what feels like a dungeon. There are no windows, and a door that locks and bolts from the outside. The entire room is soundproof. My arms are tightly tied & crossed behind my back, and my legs are tied at the ankles and bound to the foot of the bed. I am lying on my stomach, with my face strapped securely to my captor's ass as she sleeps. It must have been less than 12 hours since she took me from that bar, but she has already broken any resistance I had in me. Earlier this morning she reached an orgasm by suffocating my face in her ass, with my tongue in her hole, and she clearly loved every second of my struggle.

I was told to wake her in an hour. I think it's about that time, but without any way to tell exactly what time it is, all I can do is take my best guess and hope that pleases her.

Thankfully her movement in her sleep has loosened the strap on my head enough that I am afforded a bit of movement. I begin kissing all over her ass, going from cheek to cheek until I feel her stirring.

"Mmmmm, good boy, show me how much you appreciate my beautiful ass."

"Yes Goddess Annika". I am showering it with affection, not wanting to give her any reason to think I'm hesitating or resisting.

"See honey, this is all I wanted. Now thank me for showing you your place in the world."

"Thank you Goddess Annika."

"Uh uh uh, thank me for what."

"Thank you Goddess Annika for showing me my place in the world."

"That's better." She loosens the strap around my head. "I need to get ready for Alicia now, and so do you." She puts a key in my hand. "I'll be back in 10 minutes. Uncuff yourself and clean up with what I left on the sink. When I return, I expect you on your knees, hands and ankles re-cuffed, with your gag in. Don't embarrass me in front of our company."

She happily struts out of the room, making sure to lock and bolt the door on her way out. I feel around my wrists searching for the keyhole, and unlock my arms. Stretching them in front of me, I didn't realize how sore they had gotten from being tied back so tight for so long.

rmf365
rmf365
13 Followers
12