Taken By Force

Story Info
When a young housewife is taking a nap home alone, a strange.
3.9k words
4.61
16.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary:

When a young housewife is taking a nap home alone, a stranger breaks into her home and uses her for both their pleasure against her will.

Taken By Force

One warm summer day, I decided to enjoy having no responsibilities and nothing to do. My husband was at work and the baby was away with my sister for the week, so I had the whole house to myself. After detouring to the fire escape to smoke a joint, I found my headphones and slipped them into my ears. Still in my lacy red nightgown I lay out on the couch right in the middle of the lovely cross breeze created by the windows in the kitchen and the living room.

I closed my eyes letting my high from the weed and vibe from the music pounding through the tiny speakers take me away, my hand settling between my thighs lightly teasing my clit. That was the last thing I remembered before falling asleep.

And I only know that I fell asleep because a rough smack to my face brought me awake. A yelp tried to escape my throat, but a rubber ball forced my lips apart and stopped me from making any intelligible sounds. My eyes were open, but all I could see was darkness. Music still blasted through my earbuds and I could feel whatever covered my eyes was tied over my ears, keeping the earbuds from coming out when I tried to shake them out.

I tried to scream passed the gag to interact with whoever hit me. Out of nowhere smacks landed on the tops of my breasts. Heat and sharp pain made me want to cry out again. I jumped trying to get away only to find that my hands were tied to something. Realizing there was no escape from what was going to happen, fear rushed through me.

"Naughty little slut, you are. Just laying here in practically nothing at all, you might as well be begging someone to come in here and fuck you." A deep distorted voice came through the speakers of the earbuds startling me.

I frantically shook my head.

"Deny it all you want but your wet little pussy says otherwise."

I tried closing my legs but he knelt between my knees forcing me wide open. I felt fingers on the insides of my thighs drawing squeals from me as I tried to move away. A hand landed on my stomach pressing down to keep me in place while the fingers brushed over my slick sex.

Disgust and panic settled into my stomach.

He kept touching me, rubbing over my clit before sliding down to press against my quivering hole. He repeated this motion over and over, until my body began to betray me. My hips lifting in time as he applied more pressure to my clit.

"Look at that, your pussy is getting so wet! I bet I could just bury my cock inside you." His hand moved from my stomach up to my barely contained breasts in the lacy cups. It took less than a second for him to free my breasts and begin teasing my nipples.

I pulled against the binds holding my hands high above my head and tried to move as far away from his wandering hands as I could. Still heat licked across my skin the more I got turned on. This can't be happening to me! I wanted to call out for help, trying as I might to move the ball gag just enough to get the word 'help' out but it was too tight. It was so tight, in fact, that the more I moved and struggled, I could feel it digging into my cheeks.

"Please don't do this! I have a husband and child!" I wanted to scream at him but only unintelligible sounds escaped me.

"I love when you struggle, slut. I can't wait to feel you fight me as I shove my cock in you." His hands disappear from my body and his weight eased off of the couch.

Not being able to see or hear him caused adrenaline to spike both from fear and anticipation of what he would do next. My heart was already racing from the fear of what was coming and the pleasure I'd experienced at this strangers touch. Sweat broke out over my skin, my nipples and pussy begging for his attention once more.

"Now let's find out if you're a pain slut."

A scream made its way out passed the gag as something cold clamped down on both of my hard nipples. The pain was intense but caused my pussy to clench hard, my cream slicking my ass and thighs. I sighed as the flash of pain dulled to an ache that was both tolerable and pleasurable.

"Oh, yeah, you whore. You like my clamps on your dark little nipples."

I wanted to deny it but it did feel good. The sudden pain after the forced pleasure had my head spinning. I knew I shouldn't want this but I'd never had my limits tested and my body was so hot. I needed to cum and if this stranger kept it up I was going to.

My head was lifted and I was pulled to the very edge of the couch so that my head was hanging over the side. My gag was removed and the first thing I did was open my mouth to scream. Instead, the head of his dick was shoved between my lips.

"NO!!!" I screamed around his flesh as he began to fuck my mouth.

I gagged and sputtered when he forced his way to the back of my throat over and over. Precum soon coated my tongue and drained down my face while he continued his assault. I thought about biting him but without being able to tell if he was armed, I didn't want to risk it.

"Oh, fuck yea baby. That feels so good." He groaned, pushing against the back of my throat repeatedly. "Relax and deep throat me." He demanded.

I don't have to do anything besides lay here and take it, I thought grimly. My defiance was broken however, as he tugged on whatever was attached to my nipples. I opened my mouth wider, letting him in until his balls were against my nose. I struggled for air, my body fighting against the foreign object in my throat.

"That's it you little cock slut. Take it!"

His words, his cock in my throat, the pull at my nipples, the situation... All of it was making me dizzy with pleasure. My thighs squeezed shut trying to provide enough friction to take the edge off.

Suddenly my nipples are released and he shoves his cock as far as it can go making me gag. "Not so fast you horny slut. I get to decide when you cum. You're my bitch today." Out of nowhere a vibrator is shoved against my clit making me scream out at the intense pleasure being forced on me.

I shift and struggle as he starts fucking my face hard, keeping the vibrator firmly in place. Heat and pressure built in my stomach as my muscles tensed. The orgasm was so close that I could practically taste it. My legs began to shake and I started sucking at him. Maybe if we both cum, he'll leave. I moved my tongue over his velvet flesh and tightened my lips around him giving better suction.

He pulled out of my mouth with a wet little pop and pulled the vibrator away just as I was about to find my release. "You thought you had me there huh? That husband of yours is a lucky man. Three more seconds and I woulda cum all down your throat. But nope, we still have two more holes to go."

"Please don't do this! I have cash and jewelry. I can give you whatever you want, just please don't rape me!"

He just laughed. "I'm going to fuck you no matter how much you fight or beg. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to love every second of it."

I felt as he moved away from me and I tried to slide forward off the couch but he caught my ankle pulling me back to where I'd started. Tears poured from my eyes, soaking the blind fold. I was both sexually frustrated from being brought to the edge and left hanging there and pissed that I couldn't do anything to stop what he was going to do next.

The couch dipped between my legs and his hands on my ankles pushed my legs up to my chest before rolling me onto my side, going as far as the binds on my wrists would allow.

I kicked at him, my last ditch effort of stopping this. "NO! STOP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!" I yelled.

"No one can hear you. Might as well lay back and enjoy it." He pinned my left leg with his knee and held my right ankle in a death grip.

I felt the tip of him slide against me and I screamed. I bucked trying anything I could to stop him from entering me. He pulled the chain connecting my nipples again with his free hand and I froze, giving him just enough time to slam into my aching pussy. I moaned at the invasion of him, filling me with his cock. It felt so fucking good even if I hated it at the same time.

"You're so wet. And tight. Aw fuck." He groaned as he pulled out and plunged in over and over never giving me a second to adjust to him.

Unfortunate for me, I was so keyed up from everything he'd done that my body didn't seem to care who was making me feel this good. I could feel the orgasm rising even as I tried to fight it. I was moaning now, all thoughts of calling for help forgotten as he pressed deep, right against that special spot near the end of me.

Sensing I wasn't going to fight him anymore, he released his hold on my ankle to slap my ass hard. Heat exploded in the spot that would likely have a handprint for a few hours. It was uncomfortable and painful but felt so good.

"Oh god, yes." I moaned out before I could stop myself. Heat filled my face as embarrassment stole some of the pleasure of the moment. I didn't want him to know that I was enjoying him taking me, but I was. My pussy clenching around his thick cock as he pushed into me.

"I knew you were a greedy little cock slut. Just enjoying me taking this pussy. You're gonna cum from me fucking you like this."

I groaned, "No." It was a lie. I was close again, fast approaching my orgasm the faster he thrust into me.

"Naughty little liars get punished, whore." He groaned and another slap landed on my ass causing me to buck against him. He rubbed the red, hot spot, easing the sting. "You have such a lovely ass; I can't wait to fuck it."

My eyes shot open. I'd forgotten he threatened to fuck all my holes before this was through. "Please, not that. Anything but that." I pleaded.

"Beg me, cunt. Beg me not to fuck your ass and I'll think about it." He said, his hand still rubbing circles on my tender ass.

I jumped as he began to trail a finger up and down my crack. "Please don't fuck my ass. Please." Fear had dampened the urgency with which my orgasm had been approaching. I started struggling again, trying to get away from him as his finger stopped over my puckered backdoor. "Please, I've never let anyone do that to me! Not even my husband!"

He laughed, his finger pressing against the tight muscle. "Hmm maybe he's not so lucky then." I couldn't help but be a little offended. "I don't think that was enough. Beg me while you cum on my cock. Go on."

I bit my lip, wanting more than anything to keep him from sticking his big dick up my ass. I began focusing on the pleasure of being stretched by him over and over and the pull of the clamps on my nipples. "Please sir, please don't fuck my ass." My hips thrust back at him as he started pounding in and out of me. "Oh fuck," I moaned as heat exploded between my legs. My thighs shook and cum flowed down my thighs to soak the couch.

Just as the orgasm rolled through me, the man shoved his finger up to the second knuckle into my virgin hole.

I screamed but he continued the violation. It didn't hurt, not really. There was pressure and a slight burn but combined with the orgasm and his thrusting it really wasn't that bad.

He noticed as I calmed down and seemed to be enjoying what he was doing. "Will you look at that?" He commented, timing the thrust of his hips to the movements of his finger going in and out of my hole. "The way you're reacting, I think I should just fuck your ass now. Your pussy is so wet, I don't even think I need lube." He laughed cruelly.

My sex was throbbing. The need to release again causing my brain to go all fuzzy. The mix of pain and pleasure, being deprived of my hearing and sight, all of it was too much. I came again, so hard I bit my lip to keep the screams from escaping.

"Fuckin tight lil pussy! Your tryna make me cum? Oh no, not yet, beautiful. Not til I've had your final hole." His finger was soon joined by another as he kept stretching my asshole, getting me ready for him.

Even though I was enjoying him fingering me, I still didn't want his dick up my ass. "Please, sir. Anything but that. I'll suck you off, you can cum im my face. Use my pussy how you want, just please don't fuck my asshole."

I felt something wet slide down my ass cheeks and his fingers slipped out to work the lubricant into my flesh. "I could do all that anyway, slut. I told you; you're my bitch today. You have nothing to offer because I can take whatever I want from you. And what I want." More lube was applied to my ass. "Is to fuck you in the ass until I cum. Now, I'm gonna try to make this pleasurable for you but whether you struggle and fight or relax and enjoy it, I don't care."

With my hands still tied above my head, I just whimpered softly. Two orgasms in, my head wasn't as fuzzy. Without the pain and the pleasure there was only the cold fact that a man had broken into my home and was fucking me against my will. Did I enjoy most of it; yes but that was just the carnal nature of humans. My body reacted the way it was created to, even when my mind screamed that I should hate this and be terrified.

"I'd ask what's it gonna be, but I don't really care." He said. He removed his fingers and pressed the wide head of his cock against my last virgin orifice.

"Aaaaah," I screamed out as he forced his way passed the tight muscle that served as the entrance to my once forbidden territory. The pain and burn was intense, nothing like his fingers had been. Tears burned in my eyes and I bit my lip.

He pushed in even further, drawing out just a little before going even deeper. "I knew you'd be a good assfuck!" He groaned, one hand pulling my ass cheeks apart so he had a clear view of his cock stretching me. He pulled out and plunged in again, burying over half his length inside me.

I grunted, squirming trying to get away. My whole body was tense with the pain of him sodomizing me with little to no regard to how I was feeling. My fingers clawed at the material of the couch while I tried to relax.

"You tensing up is just making this better for me, baby. Tell me how bad it hurts!"

"Please stop!" I cried. "I can't take it. It hurts so bad!" Though I couldn't hear my voice, I knew it sounded weak and pathetic but it was all I could muster at the moment. Even as I said it, the burn was starting to ease. Heat coiled in my stomach, my breathing hitching every time he pressed over a particularly sensitive spot that had never been touched before.

"Oh yea, your ass is sucking me in. Is that lil pussy coming back to life?" His free hand dipped between my legs to brush against my slit. "Oh yeah. You like when I fuck your ass, don't you. You're gonna cum from your very first ass fucking." He smacked my ass hard.

I gritted my teeth and tried to breathe through the pain but another slap landed, and another and another until he was hitting me every time he pulled out. My pussy was a sloppy mess by this time. My rapist had somehow triggered a switch in me. The intensity of the pain had translated to pleasure and I was well on my way to my third orgasm of the day.

"Please, sir. Please stop fucking me like this." I murmured, lust making my voice breathy.

"Not even trying to fight what a filthy slut you are. Loving feeling my cock buried to the hilt in your tight little ass. Oh fuck, it's so tight. I might have to come back and do this again. What do you say, slut?"

The thought both thrilled and horrified me. "No, you can't do that. My husband."

He cut me off with another slap on my ass. "I don't give a fuck about your husband, cunt. I'll fuck you when I want." He began thrusting harder, stretching my ass with his thickness.

I didn't know what to say to that, so I just shut my mouth. Did I want this to happen again, probably not, but the fantasy of it made me hot.

The rougher he was with me, the closer he pushed me to cum. His hand left my ass to wrap around my throat. He applied pressure and the world got a little fuzzy around the edges but fuck did it enhance everything else. His other hand busied itself with rubbing over my clit.

"Oh my god." I sighed as I felt the first wave of the most intense orgasm I've ever had. The next wave brought a scream from me as my mind seemed to shatter. My soul left my body as sensation overwhelmed me.

He played with my clit through my entire orgasm which seemed to go on forever, my pussy and ass spasming as he pounded my ass. His hand on my throat squeezed a little harder and I came for him again. "SUCH! A! GOOD! LITTLE! ASS! SLUT!" He punctuated his words with deep thrusts into my rectum.

I thought he was going to fill my insides with his cum, but instead he pulled out to climb up my body. Warm jets of cum landed on my face and chest as he groaned into my earbuds. It seemed never ending, like he would drown me with his nut, but eventually it did. He wiped the last drops of his cum on my lips and then his weight was gone.

When he removed the clamps from my nipples, I hissed. The release almost more painful then when he first put them on. I waited and waited for something to happen but it seemed that he had left me tied up, blindfolded, and covered in his cum. I laid there screaming for help for what seemed like hours but no one ever came.

◦◦◦

I don't know how long I laid there after that but his cum had cooled and started to dry on my skin when the blind fold was removed. The bright light of the evening sun stung my eyes, so that I jerked away. As soon as my vision cleared and I saw my husband standing over me in his work clothes, I started to cry.

"What the fuck happened?" His eyes searched the obvious signs of sex all over me as he untied my hands. "The music was blasting and the neighbors were pissed."

"I was raped! And before you ask; I saw nothing and never heard his voice. I have no way to identify him." I said shaking as I wrapped my arms around myself. The feelings of humiliation, and disgust returned threefold as the events of the afternoon replayed in my mind. "I'm so sorry." I cried and began to shake.

"It's not your fault." My husband said, wrapping a blanket around me.

He just didn't know, I wasn't apologizing because it happened, I was apologizing because I'd enjoyed it and part of me did want my attacker to return. I just cried as he held me and told me everything was going to be okay.

◦◦◦

Later that night when I should have been sleeping, I paced the apartment checking the front door and every window. No matter how many times I checked and they were locked, I still needed to check them. My husband had gone to the bedroom, but he couldn't sleep either. Both of us were too on edge over what happened.

When I'd calmed down, I had told him some of what happened but I didn't think I would ever be able to share everything with anyone. Only the man that had taken me by force would share the full experience.

I stood looking out the windows over the fire escape when my phone went off. An unknown number was sending me pictures... Pictures of me... Pictures of me with a strangers cock in my mouth. Me being fucked with a vibrator was between my legs and a chain connecting nipple clamps was pulled by a man in all black. A close up of the man's cock in my ass. Followed by a video of me screaming for him as I came with his dick up my ass.

Unknown: I've got my eye on you slut

Me: Who are you? How did you get my number?

Unknown: Don't worry your slutty little head over that, just know I'm close and I'm watching. You tell anyone about this and I'll send these pictures to everyone you know.

Me: Please don't! I'll do whatever.

Unknown: Just what I like to hear. Next time you wear red, I'll come pay you a visit. And I'll keep visiting you until I get tired of you. Do you understand?

12