Taken By My Copy?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stop struggling now as I taste the taste of fabric. My eyes sort of stare at nothing as I don't move at all. This hasn't really happened to me. Not to me. Stuff like this doesn't happen to me.

I've been gagged. Gagged by my own bra. Stripped naked. Breasts whipped. Pussy smacked. And all recorded. I then realize that I've never been this beaten before. No one has physically or emotionally beaten me like this and especially not sexually. And oddly, the only thing I think about is where did she get one of my bras?

Something taps against my cheek. I feel it but I don't really register it. Finally snapping out of my humiliation-based daze to which I was in it for a while, I look at what is tapping against my cheek.

I see what was tapping against my cheek, but don't say anything. It's the last object that was in that kit that I purchased. The last object that was between the mattresses. It's an object I've never used before, but I knew was there. I had hoped she wouldn't find it, but she knew it was there...for she is tapping the purple strap-on dildo against my cheek while recording it with my cell. When I see it, she laughs a loud, witch like laugh.

Suddenly she grabs my hair, hard. Grabs it as if she means to rip it out of my head. She yanks it forward, making my head whip about. It's so hard I start to scream as I think she's meaning to break my neck. But when I scream, I only here a muffled sort of yell as the bra gags me. Laughing at this, she whips my head all about by pulling and yanking my hair which makes me very dizzy very fast.

Then I feel the cuffs pop off my right wrist. Trying to look at what happened as she whips my head about, I only catch a brief glance of her holding a key in her other hand. That must mean that she unlocked me. She freed my hand.

My hair is yanked again, only upward this time. Now that I'm no longer cuffed to the headboard, she's able to literally lift my upper body up. I keep trying to scream as I wonder if she means to pull my head off like a Barbie doll toy's head. I'm able to lift my upper body some as I try to not get my neck snapped.

Suddenly I hear a gong sound and a moment later everything goes fuzzy. Then I feel the pain as she slammed my face into the headboard. She does it again and the side of my face makes contact, but the blow rattles all of me. The blow isn't as hard as I know it could be, but it still is very surprising and makes me stunned for a moment. I think it's more of a warning to let her do whatever she wants.

She reveals what she wants as she keeps my face pressed against the headboard, telling me without words to stay. Still feeling stunned, I do just that as I find that I'm practically kneeling against the headboard. She whipped my head so much about that I turned my entire body towards the headboard and now kneel in front of it.

Moving fast, she presses against my back as if hugging me, reaching around to take hold of both of my hands. My arms are very limp as she lifts my hands up more and more. She takes them out of my sight and over my head to which she starts to do something. A moment later, I hear the sound of the cuffs locking again.

Groaning I tentatively try to pull my hands down but as I knew was the case, I can't. Pulling my head back some, I look up to see that she's cuffed my hands again, only this time to the top railing of the headboard. So the chain of the cuffs is stuck between the side by side rails and the flat rail.

Not saying a word, she grabs hold of my hips and pulls back hard. I feel my ass get pulled back by her surprisingly strong hands, to which I move my knees back more and more, which stretches my body completely. She pulls back even more but stops to position my knees under me, showing she wants me on my knees while my arms are stretched out making me bent over.

I feel very lewd as I feel my bound tits dangling under me as the nipple clamps still pinch away. This lewd feeling increases as does my humiliation as she reaches from behind to spread my legs apart to make my body sink down. Just the fact her hands get so close to my womanhood makes the tingle based humiliation get stronger.

"Noooo...please, I'm begging you," I try to say but am unable to thanks to the bra stuffed in my mouth. I beg because she's moved completely off the bed and is moving about my bedroom searching for something. Being too scared to disobey, I stay in this lewd position as she moves about.

The flash/light of the cell comes to life again but this time it stays on, letting me know she is not just recording me but wants to make sure I can be seen again. I sniffle at this as I try hard not to break down from all that I'm feeling. If I thought being whipped was humiliating, what will people think if they see me like this?

She records me from the other side of the room, but I can tell she's walking towards me. I hear her giggling as she moves, but oddly she walks towards the headboard. Here she plays with the cell as if trying to do something with it. She then places my cell against the wall right above the headboard.

My stomach drops as I see she's turned the camera mode around to 'selfie,' so I see myself on the screen. And oh how I look worse than I thought I would. I truly look like a whore. Like a porn star whore in the cheapest porno that gets off on pain and abuse. The main thing it shows is my wet face and my mouth stuffed with my bra as it hangs out, but I do see my bound tits and the clamps that stick down as they jiggle with each breath.

She puts the cell on top of the headboard, showing she means to keep it there. I shake my head NO to this figuring she wants to record my face as she prepares to do whatever she means to do. Laughing, she moves a tape dispenser that was on my desk and puts two lines of tape on my cell to keep it from falling off the headboard. She means to keep it there to record everything.

Still laughing, she grabs a handful of my hair again. Only this time she doesn't yank or whip my hair about. She just grabs my hair and holds it while laughing. Then I feel her other hand grab the back of my head as she slowly pulls my head down. This is very painful as my arms are still stuck to the headboard and I'm too scared to move my knees.

I gasp as I finally look down to see why she's doing this. She's wearing the dildo. She's put on the strap-on belt thing, making it look as if she has a purple cock coming out the front of her shorts. She's wearing the fake cock.

I plead and beg but she keeps pulling my head downward towards the fake cock, making my arms stretch even more. Inch by inch it gets closer, with me knowing it's going to sexually violate me.

Once she has my face in range, she takes her right hand to grab the cock...and slaps it against my cheek. She hits me hard with it too, hard enough for a bruise. And she laughs. Oh how she laughs at this.

For some reason, this almost makes me cum. The pain of my arms, of my tits, being helpless...being humiliated...it's too much. It's so overwhelming and it makes me feel again that I deserve this. That this is what I've needed. That I've always needed this.

Now she places the cock against the right upper side of my lips. She moves on top of and to the side of the bra that is half in my mouth and proceeds to shove the cock in. Feeling it enter and stretch my mouth is an experience I've never felt. I mean, my mouth is being violated. She's violating my mouth with a fake cock.

I gag but she doesn't remove it. She keeps it there, halfway inside my mouth. Now she slowly moves it forward, forcing it deeper.

"Look at me," she then demands in her upset tone, the tone that is very scary. I move my eyes to look up at her as she still has a handful of my hair. I look up and we make eye contact.

This does it. I do cum.

It's not very powerful, but it is an orgasm. Something about this pose, the cock in my mouth and the way she looks at me sends me over the edge. While looking up at her, it's as if I can read her mind. I see how she knows I'm a kinky whore that deserves this and worse. That deserves to have these videos she's making put all over Facebook and porn sites so people see the real me. She what I really love.

Wave after pleasurable wave moves over me and I find I no longer gag. This is quite surprising as I feel her moving the cock back and forward in my mouth. Not to the point she's pushing it to the back of my mouth or anything but enough that I feel the fake cock moving over the right side of my lips. It's such a strange feeling and taste as I taste it and the bra in my mouth. It's as if it goes beyond sex.

This orgasm doesn't last long at all as if feels more like a mini-orgasm, but it still is an orgasm and overtakes me. It bursts forth with waves of pleasure then disappears just as fast. It's very odd, like most of tonight as I've never had one like it before.

Suddenly she lets go of my hair, pulls the cock out of my mouth and practically runs behind me to jump on the bed. Now behind me on the bed, she grabs my hair again, only this time she yanks it back. When she does, I spot the cell screen and see myself again. I see my scared and humiliated face, with my own bra sticking out. More so, I see that my face hides her body so the only thing you can see on the screen is my face and body in this position.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh," I moan loudly as she thrusts the dildo inside me. Not places it, not positions it, but shoves it in my pussy with one hard thrust. She puts it all the way that she can, making my eyes go wide which I can see on the screen. She makes sure to ram it all that she can.

This is unlike anything I've ever felt. The dildo is larger than any real cock I've had so it goes deeper than I've ever felt, not to mention presses on my pussy walls more than ever before. And the fact that it's a fake cock...and she's a woman. It makes it so much worse, yet so much better. It hits that feeling that goes beyond physically but emotional, to which I'm not sure how much I can take.

She starts to fuck me. That's what it is too, fucking. Not love, not even sex but fucking to show who is in control. And that's her. I'm nothing to her. Just a pussy and a set of tits to use and abuse. And I'm loving it as much as I hate it.

Frantically she thrusts, shoving the cock as far as she can as fast as she can, ramming against me each time. Her thrusts are hard and violent, as if the goal is to push the cock as deep and hard as she can instead of fucking me. From the moment she starts, I scream my moan non-stop as I can't help it.

My bound tits swing violently and the room fills with sex clapping sounds as the camera records all of it. I keep moaning in pleasure and pain as she laughs, making sure to keep her hand in my hair. Making sure I can't lower it and not look at myself being fucked. Not look at my face moaning or my tits swinging.

Her other hand is now on my hip, using it to help ram my body back onto that cock as she trusts. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. WHAM. Her thrusts only get harder and faster, making it feel like I'm being fucked by a machine. My pussy has never been this wet before, and it actually grips the fake cock as if it wants it. It clings to it desperately as I hear the wet sounds each time it moves in or out of me. She is fucking me raw yet my pussy clings to it, allowing it to happen.

I feel the orgasm building and I know there's no way to stop it, so I don't even try. Unlike the soft orgasm I just had from sucking the dildo, this one is large and intense. I can feel that before it even reaches me. It's dark, kinky and will be unlike any orgasm I have or ever will have. Just like I've never been cuffed before or made to feel this violated and pathetic. It's as if she's tapped into something primal in me that I didn't even know about.

I cum, again. Only this time it's because I'm being fucked by a girl.

I scream as loud as I can as the orgasm is mean. Powerful and mean. The waves that wash over me feel sharp and stiff, forcing pleasure into my very soul. If the bra wasn't in my mouth I'm sure the neighbors two streets over would hear me as I scream, showing the world that I'm cumming like a whore.

Humiliated and broken, I feel myself thrusting my hips back as she thrusts forward, wanting her to violate me even worse. My eyes close and sweat flies off me as my body rocks and bounces. My tits swing so violently that I think they hit me in my face. I feel my body wanting to squirm or buck about but I just keep thrusting my hips back. It's to the point I start to wonder if my arms have been pulled out of their sockets.

"Say it! SAY IT!" The crazy bitch demands and then slaps my bare ass. As much as I wish I could say I don't know what she means, I do. We both know. And we both know I WANT to say it.

"I deserve this," I scream as my orgasm peaks. I say it knowing I'm being recorded and that it'll capture my face as I say it. Even with the bra in my mouth, everyone will know what I said because I mean it. I deserve to be treated this way by her.

After I say it, she thrusts into me, and grabs my hair with both hands. With the dildo buried deep inside me, she forces my face in front of the cell so I can see myself. She forces me to take that cock deeper than anything that's ever been in my pussy and to look at myself as I do.

"WHOREEEEE," she hisses. My eyes roll back as the orgasm takes over. My body is on fire as pleasure is the only thing I feel. But this pleasure isn't just physical not even emotional and spiritual. It makes me go into a different place, where I bathe in the tingly pleasure. Where I bask in the knowledge of all that she's done to me and swim in that knowledge like a pool. A woman fucked me against my will after she whipped me and tied up my tits...and I loved it.

The orgasm rages on to which I see white and then blackness. I vague feel her grabbing my hair again, but it feels very far away now. Almost like it's happening to someone else. I don't care. I just care about falling so deep into the waves of pleasure that I never return. I want to get lost in the best orgasm I have ever had.

"W-W-W-What?" I try to say as I seem to come to my senses. The words don't come out as I find that I'm still gagged, only not with a bra. I can't see what is inside my mouth because it doesn't stick out. Whatever it is fits inside my mouth completely. I have a feeling it's a pair of my own panties.

I think I passed out. That the orgasm was so intense it made me pass the fuck out. Either that or she hit me and made me pass out. In any case, my body still feels very tingly as the fog lifts off me, allowing me to come to my senses, my skin still feeling on fire. Blinking a few times, I look about as I feel that I'm not on the bed anymore. In fact, I'm standing.

The very familiar sound of blinds being pulled up rings out. To this, I groan loudly as I see that I am right in front of the bedroom window. The same window that I saw her out of earlier tonight. I'm standing right in front of it the blinds pulled up and curtains pulled back.

I see the handcuffs have trapped my hands over my head to the curtain rod. She moved me while I was passed out, or for all I know, I might have been a zombie in a trance and just followed her lead. Nothing would surprise me at the moment.

I'm looking out at my street and now the street can see me...naked. Not just naked either. They can see my tied-up tits which now have turned a darker shade of color. They can see the nipple clamps that still stick out as if extensions of my nipples. They can see my bare and fucked body...only....wait.

Looking down I sway as I see she's done more to me. There's a clothespin on my clit now, pinching at it. I hadn't felt it before, but now I very much do. I feel it pinching the sensitive spot, treating it as rough as my nipples by constantly pinching at it.

This would be horrible enough, but I feel that she's shoved the dildo inside of me and tied my feet together. Like, as far as she could to the point just the base of the thing is sticking out of me. I feel it, pushing me apart on the inside, invading and violating me. I've always wondered what it would feel like to have a 'plug' as they call it and leave it in all day, and now I know that feeling.

Laughing comes from behind me and she open hand slaps my bare ass, making me yelp. She slaps it again, and again, switching cheeks each time. Only there's not much I can do as my feet are tied together. From the look of it, she's used my own bras to make a make-shift bind to which my feet are tied together strong enough that I can't break it.

"Say it," she tells me and spanks me again. This time her slap is hard enough that I feel my tits bounce softly as the clap sounds out. Hard enough that I yelp like a little scared girl

"I deserve what you did to me," I talk into my gag. She crackles evilly at this and spanks me again. As she does, I see an older man walking his dog on the sidewalk. I close my eyes as I don't want to know if he sees me or not. Just the fact that he can is the point.

She spanks my ass again, to which I repeat the statement. For at least 5 minutes she spanks me as I profess that I deserve what she did. I tell her how it wasn't her fault at all. She knew that I needed it and did it to me. I reach a point in my humiliated and violated state that I actually thank her and apologize for her having to do it.

Then...she stops. Just stops and leaves me standing there, eyes closed as I know people outside can see me. After several minutes of her not doing anything and me not hearing anything, I open my eyes to look around.

She's gone. I didn't hear her leave, but she's gone. And as strange as it may sound, I know she's gone too. I can feel that she's gone. Just like I felt her earlier.

Confused and feeling like I've changed as a person, I let my head rest on my raised arm. I have changed and I know it. Despite what has happened, I actually feel free. I feel like I can be who I really am instead of the woman I think people want me to be. Maybe that's why she left me like this, to make sure people see the real me. I'm free to be me.

Epilogue

20 years from the date that his happened but in a different timeline, Kristen was on a tour of Mexico with a few friends. It was a cheesy tour meant to be safe and enjoyable for oversea tourists in which there was always a lot of tequila. During this tour they visited an ancient Native American temple where the group visited a special wishing well.

The guide explained that if you knew of a pivotable moment in your own life that could change not just your life but the lives of countless others, you could make a wish and if the being that looked over the well believed in it, it would grant you the wish to change it.

Unknown to anyone else, Kristen remembered the time she purchased a BDSM kit when she was younger, but was always too scared to use it. Because of this, she never really did anything she was scared of in her life. She always played it safe, getting a boring job, having boring lovers and a boring safe house.

At the wishing well she wished that she had used that BDSM kit. Back when she was far more open and felt alive instead of how she felt now. For she can't even remember the last time she had sex...or that anyone even saw her naked.

The being that watched over the well heard her secret wish. More than heard it, it felt the longing in her heart. That evening when she went to sleep, the being that watched over the well conjured a temporary copy of her when she was 22 years old and sent her back to that time. It had to be a copy because the being only allowed you a chance to fix their own past.

Thinking what was happening to be a dream, the elder Kristen did to her younger self what she always wished a lover had been done. Scared her. Stripped her. Hurt her. Fucked her. Because of this, she changed the younger Kristen's life forever, which changed countless other lives.