Taken by My Roommate's Fling

Story Info
My roommate's big dicked one night stand decides I'm his too.
1.9k words
4.64
29.4k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FeyScribe
FeyScribe
67 Followers

Let me tell you the story of possibly one of the greatest sexual encounters of my life. It happened on a Saturday morning, but first I should tell you what happened on Friday night to set the scene.

I live in an apartment with a very good friend of mine, Jenna. We became roommates after my best bud from high school had to move out for military deployment and in a desperate struggle to fill his room, one of his co-workers was more than willing to take the place. We hadn't known each other well then but became very fast friends afterwards in the months that followed.

Jenna was one of those girls that's just naturally gorgeous. She was moderate height with tan skin, light brown hair, and cute face, and a body that just never stopped looking sexy regardless of what she wore. She had a penchant for tattered jeans, tank top, and open flannel shirts. She knew she looked sexy too and she fucked a lot. That was something I learned very quickly about her.

I don't slut shame, there is nothing wrong with a woman that has a healthy sexual appetite. She would often bring guys home from the bars and fuck them all night. She liked living with a guy I think because it gave her a sense of protection. She'd always check first with me if I'd be home because she wanted to know she wouldn't be home alone with them.

This one particular Friday night, she'd checked if I'd be home and decided to go out to the bar. I sat at home and played my video games in my bedroom. About 1 in the morning, I heard her stumble in the front door with some guy. They giggled a lot, obviously drunk. The door to her room closed and for a few moments there was silence and then I just heard her scream "Holy Fuck!" from her room.

Muffled talking followed for several minutes and then I heard the deed getting started. The curse of cheap apartments was thin walls, or blessing in some cases. I could usually hear most of what happened in her room. I heard those initial gasps and moans most women make when the dick first goes in. And then the fucking sounds started. Creaking bed, Jenna moaning.

I continued through my video game but whatever was going on in there was getting intense. Jenna wasn't just moaning like normal, but damn near screaming "Oh, Jesus! Holy Shit!" Whatever was going on in there was sounding... hot. I put on my headphones but for the first time since I'd met Jenna, they didn't work. She was screaming like a fucking banshee.

My dick was raging hard from the sounds of fucking coming from the next room. I gave in, grabbed a tissue, and beat my hardon as they continued for what seemed like an hour.

Skip to the next day. Saturday morning. I woke up early and went to the kitchen to make myself breakfast. I dug through the fridge and pulled out some eggs and cheese, then as I looked up there stood a guy in the doorway to the kitchen. He startled me... and wasn't at all what I was expecting. And not at all Jenna's normal type. Jenna had a thing for dumb jocks, you know, that "bro" type.

This guy looked more like an 80's rockstar. He wore rough looking jeans that fell low on his hips. He didn't have a shirt on, making sure the world could see his abs. He was lean and wiry, but not overly muscled. He had short blonde hair that just stuck up in wild angles. He was older than what she normally brought home, he had to be in his forties, and had that air of cockiness as he stood there staring at me with a look that just said "I just fucked the shit out of your roommate". He was sexy, plain and simple, in that raw magnetism kind of way.

"You must be the roommate?" he said as he walked in and poured a cup of coffee from the pot I'd made.

"Yeah," I said, sounding as cordial as possible while I continued making breakfast for myself. "You and Jenna meet last night?"

"Yeah. Met her at a party." I could see from my periphery that his eyes lingered up and down my body. "She didn't tell me her roommate was cute too."

"Oh, umm, thank you." I stammered, trying to play it off. I was NOT expecting that. There's nothing wrong with bisexual, I'm bisexual myself... but while I'm not bad looking, I'm not usually the first person people notice in a room either.

"If I'd have known I would have had you join us."

I gave a half a laugh. "I don't know if me and Jenna are at the point where she'd have agreed to that."

One side of his mouth turned up into a cocky grin. "I could have talked her into it. I had her pretty much putty in my hands."

"It sounded like you guys had quite a time." I said nonchalantly.

"So you listened?" he reached up and ran his finger across my ear and down my neck. I completely just froze in shock, not moving at all. "Jenna's passed out. We could pick up where she left off."

I was DEFINITELY not expecting THAT. I even dropped my fork as he said that. He walked around behind me, grabbed my hips, and made gentle slow thrusting motions, pressing his bulge against my ass as he did. My breath deepened as he stood hovering behind me. "You heard Jenna last night. You know I gave her the best time she's ever had. You can have it too." His hand reached around and unbuttoned my jeans.

I didn't move. I was enjoying this. My dick was getting real hard real fast, and something about this guys confidence made me want to give in. That and the memory of Jenna screaming last night. Would it be weird that he just fucked my roommate last night? He reached into my waistband and wrapped his hand around my cock.

His head moved next to mine so his mouth was right by my ear, "I love a good tight asshole. I wanna watch you squirm as you try to take my cock."

"I know how to take a dick." I said confidently, him still standing behind me.

"Not like mine." He pressed his crouch against my ass again. I turned around so we were face to face. I reached down and unbuttoned his pants, then pulled them down. I went down to my knees, face to face with his boxers. I pulled the boxers down and there, half limp/half hard, was an absolute elephant of a cock. I'd been with what I thought was a big dick before (about 8 inches). This cock, hanging down in front of me, was already 8 inches and thick enough I could barely touch my finger to my thumb.

My breath was stolen from me. I literally couldn't believe what I was seeing. "The faster you suck it, the faster I can fuck you. Wait too long and Jenna might wake up." That was all the prompting I needed. I took it in my mouth, tasting the muskiness as I slid as much of it in my mouth as I could. It got harder and hard in my mouth, making it increasingly more difficult to take. I sucked on the head, I put it as far back in my throat as I could, I licked up and down the entire vast length of the shaft, which seemed like it just went forever.

It was hard as a rock and I couldn't wait longer. I grabbed his hand and led him to my bedroom. He turned and locked the door behind him, put one hand in the middle of my chest, and gave me a shove backward onto the bed. "Make me scream." I said. And that's exactly what he was planning to do.

He crawled on the bed on top of me, his huge phallys dwarfing my own cock. He finished pulling my jeans all the way off as I threw my shirt off. He reached into the pocket of his jeans that lay next him in a pile and pulled out a small bottle of lube. He poured it onto his cock and greased it up with his hand. He pushed my legs up and pressed it towards the entrance to my ass. I took a deep breath to keep from panicking.

"I hope you're ready." He didn't wait for me to respond. In one instant I felt that burning sensation stronger than ever before as my hands gripped the bed. "Mmmmmmm" I moaned, biting my jaw closed. He leaned back, not taking his dick out, grabbed his boxers and shoved them in my mouth. "Don't wake Jenna or we'll have to stop early." I just nodded and braced myself. He leaned forward, looking at me with that cocky smirk. Another inch went in and my eyes bulged and I screamed into the boxers.

I screamed about every curse I could think of but it just came out as muffled gibberish. He pulled back and then slid back in deeper. "Come on, scream for me." He said as he shoved another several inches in and I did in fact scream. The pain and the pleasure swirled together.

"MMMM, so much tighter than Jenna." he said with a soft smirk. He pulled out and gave another small thrust, causing me to let out another muffled scream. "I just love the sound of people experiencing my cock for the first time." then began a gentle slow rocking in an out.

I was adjusting at this point, the pain was subsiding. His eyes locked into mine, him still sporting that shit-eating grin. I could tell that he reveled in domination, and the feeling of people being putty in his hands. "You're doing good. You've gone past the halfway mark which is better than a lot of people." I gave him a smile, his boxers still in my mouth. He pulled his cock back so only the head was inside me. "You're about to get the whole damn 11 inches, bitch." And he pushed in. "That's a third... two thirds..." then with as much force as he could muster he slammed balls deep inside of me causing my back to arch and toes to curl. Electricity flowed up and down my spine and legs and as he held himself firm for a few seconds and then pulled out and few inches and BAM! He slammed into me again... and again and again, fucking me with all the wreckless abandoned I'd heard him fucking Jenna with last night.

My fingers reached out and dug into his back, causing him to fuck me harder and faster. I felt the energy rising further until finally I rocked in convulsions as I shot my load onto my own chest; his grip tightened around my ankles as his own body shook and he grunted through gritted teeth. We waited a moment as I felt every inch of this baseball bat of a cock inside me. Then he pulled out and climbed off the back of the bed.

He unrolled the condom off and tossed it in the trash. "I'm gonna be back to fuck Jenna, believe me, and you better be ready as well." he said as he pointed at me with two fingers, grabbed his clothes, and walked out of my room leaving me on my bed as a heaving exhausted mess, his boxers still in my mouth.

FeyScribe
FeyScribe
67 Followers