Taken by Ophidian Eyes

Story Info
Dark elf matriarch hypnotised and bred by a snake man.
4.8k words
4.43
8.5k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes:

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know!

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

Enjoy.

_______________________________________________________________

How long had she been floating inside her own mind? thought the matriarch as she again tried to muster any strength or magic to break herself free from wherever she was.

Whatever had been done to her, it made her mind move at the speed of a glacier, making the mustering of her will or her magic impossible.

She even found it hard to feel despair or anxiety, despite her dire position.

The matriarch knew she was done for, betrayed by her troops, ambushed at her very throne room, and hit with a spell from that odious ophidian.

But she didn't want to give them the chance to humiliate her before they surely executed her for her so-called "crimes." Surface dwellers were weak, and having lost to them was humiliation enough, better to face the fires of the abyss now and be done with it.

She tried again to pull her mind out from the dark morass it was currently trapped in, but to no avail. Whatever magic had been used to subdue her, was cast with the knowledge of the power of the one it was to hold, and no crack or weakness had been allowed.

At least whatever was causing her dulled will, was also keeping anxiety and fear at bay, making the experience less infuriating than it should have been.

Cold comfort knowing her fate, however.

Another eternity passed in an instant inside her odd mind bubble, before something started pulling her senses back into the world of the living.

Not wanting to be at the mercy of her captors, the matriarch, ironically, tried to claw at her mind-cell, refusing to be summoned like a mere imp to surely have to take the gloating of her captors.

But it was for nothing, and her being was unceremoniously dumped back into her body, which was sore from the heavy chains and shackles that kept her in place.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked around; her head still fuzzy from the spell that had her unconscious until now.

What she saw infuriated her, she was prostrated on her knees in an otherwise beautiful, gilded room, with walls of polished stone and a myriad of small high windows that flooded it with resplendent light that hurt her sensitive eyes.

The room had plenty of cushions, small tables and trays, as some kind of private parlour or ballroom, though much smaller, perhaps for small private gatherings.

Right in front of the dark elf's very own eyes was her hated rival, Karim the sorcerer.

He was a naga, a snake-like humanoid from some remote lands in the surface that had made his fortune offering his arcane services to the local realms. His magic was powerful, especially his illusions and mind tricks, capable of reducing even the most battle-hardened soldiers into weeping whelps.

The matriarch had faced him on multiple occasions, and they had developed quite a rivalry, it had even reached her that he offered his services almost for free for the chance of facing her.

As much as she hated to admit it, he was beautiful, his torso was like that of any man, but covered in gorgeous and shiny dark green scales with an emerald hue. Below his waist, his body was like that of a slithering snake, sinuous and muscular, capable of coiling around an enemy and crushing the life out of them.

Finally, his head was like that of a cobra, with a magnificent hood that looked like an imposing crown. While reptilian, his face was surprisingly expressive, and it was rumoured he could tear out your soul with just the stare of his golden reptilian eyes, that shone from the depths of his oddly handsome face.

She had fantasized about capturing him and turning him into a priced toy in her harem, but it seemed fortune had favoured him and now this was her destiny.

But she would not tolerate it, better to die than become an inferior creature's toy.

"You," she said with a tone that dripped with contempt and poison.

He smiled as he slithered on his cushion, slowly raising over her.

"My beautiful matriarch, it's so delightful that you're finally awake," he said, his voice having obvious hints of the pride having her like this was giving him.

She almost growled like an animal, stabbing him with her hateful stare.

"Just kill me, you surface filth," she said, fury and shame boiling in her heart, "whatever you have planned I refuse to be part of it."

He smiled, his hood even vibrating a little in excitement.

"My dearest matriarch," he said, leaning close to her face, "you don't have a choice."

She tried to lunge at him, but the magical shackles keeping her prisoner barely allowed her to budge.

"Besides," he said, retreating to his cushion, "I have the distinct feeling that I will have changed your mind by the end of it."

The matriarch growled at him like a feral beast, her usual calm demeanour completely gone.

"Your magic won't work on me!" she said, "my mind has been blessed by the goddess herself, you can't break me."

He chuckled as he flicked his serpentine tongue.

"My dearest Vektra, you seem confused about my magic," he said leaning closer to her face again, "I do not break minds or modify them directly... I see what's deep within and pull it out."

He caressed her long white hair with his surprisingly warm hand, looking into her eyes.

"And what I saw inside... well, it made me decide to keep you alive," he said with utter delight in his voice.

Vektra scowled at him, baring her teeth like an animal.

"You will regret not killing me, for one day I will end you," she said, defiant to the end.

He gave her a cocky smile and made a gesture with his hand, as if beaconing someone to come to him.

To her shock, two women approached him, having been behind her this whole time.

They placed themselves to his sides, pressing their bodies against his, their ebony skin a shocking contrast against his green scales.

Vektra's jaw almost fell to the floor, for the two women were her daughters.

They were stripped naked, their gorgeous skin shining under the light of the room, wearing nothing but golden body jewellery that emphasized their feminine features.

Their lips kissed and worshipped Karin's body, the look in their eyes one of genuine desire and devotion.

"You filthy weak-minded whores!" she said, fury erupting from her heart, "how dare you dishonour our family name by prostrating yourselves like that to a filthy surface dweller!"

Cazna, her eldest, looked at her with a relaxed smile. She had always been the most endowed of the two, with voluptuous breasts that were more than a handful and wide hips that would have made her a glorious matriarch too.

"Oh mother, that's what we said at first, but you have no idea of the things that have been awakened in us," Cazna said without an iota of doubt in her mind.

Mazira, her youngest, turned her attention to her mother as her sister returned to worshipping her new master.

As with Cazna, her eyes almost glittered with joy and delight, and her petite body seemed overflowing with energy and desire.

"Mother, we were never happy in the city with you," she said with odd sincerity, "the pressure, the plots, the constant competition and your perpetual disappointment, it was just horrid."

"But now... now we're happy, we can relax, read, play...," she took a second to embrace Karim and kiss him on his handsome serpentine face, "and Master gives us such pleasure."

Vektra felt as if she was about to explode in a ball of rage, frustration and shame.

"You both disgust me!" she screamed, "you are no longer my daughters! I will kill you myself when I'm free!"

Both women shook their heads at her, as if saddened by her words.

Mazira caressed Karim's face, giving him loving kisses along his cheek, and spoke to him in a soft, supplicant voice.

"Master, please help our mother, she's so full of rage and misery, I want to see her smile and moan like you've done for me and my sister."

Karim softly hissed as his hood vibrated, and carefully "stood up" for lack of a better word, gently putting both his lovers on the pillow below them.

"It will be my pleasure, my dears, this has been a long time coming," he said, looking straight at Vektra.

The matriarch struggled in her shackled, but to no avail. She scowled at him with eyes filled with the rage of a thousand suns.

He lowered himself towards her and firmly held her by the chin, forcing her eyes to look at his.

Vektra tried her best to fight, but he was strong, and she was tired and restrained. She even tried to bite him like a savage animal, but unfortunately failed to connect, her face firmly constrained in his hand.

His eyes were deep and powerful, deep like an ocean of gold, and Vektra couldn't help but felt drawn to them.

She desperately tried to close her eyes or look elsewhere, but the pull was inhumanly strong, as if a hook had shot out of his reptilian iris and dug deep into her flesh, holding her in place.

"Such a miserable mind you have, my dear, so full of hate, loneliness and cold murderous intent," he said as she gritted her teeth in frustration at his words, wanting to rip off his throat, "show me something nicer, show me your desires... your fantasies."

Images danced like ghostly apparitions behind Vektra's eyes, forcing her to relive things that had happened long ago, or that she had dreamt or fantasized about, putting it aside in her mind to make room for far more important schemes.

He pushed his way through both flings and orgies, the picking of her consorts to sire her daughters, her personal harem of toys to enjoy her vilest desires.

But he chucked it all away.

"So many lies," he hissed as he probed deeper, "your life is such a web of machinations you have hidden your wants from even yourself."

It felt as if he was drilling into her head, but she couldn't stop it. With all her will, she tried to shake her head and break eye contact, and she almost succeed, but to her horror her daughters had knelt by her sides and were holding her head in place.

"Don't resist, mother," Cazna said as she held her mother with all her strength, "it hurts if you do, and you'll be so much happier afterwards."

Mazira kissed her mother's cheek while helping her sister restrain Vektra.

"It's better this way, we promise," Mazira said in a gentle tone.

Vektra screamed in frustration as Karim pushed even deeper into her mind, its darkest most hidden recesses.

She had to see again traumatic childhood memories, anguished moments of frustration, pains she would never admit to... and filthy dreams unworthy of a matriarch.

"I found it," Karim hissed in delight.

Vektra shivered, true fear finally settling in.

"No, please, leave those thoughts alone," she had never begged in her life, and, here she was.

Karim's hood vibrated in excitement as he found what he was looking for... her desires for him.

Some was expected, she breaking him, killing him or enslaving him... but there was a more suppressed set of fantasies, of her captured and broken by him, of the tables turning and she becoming a slave in bondage to him, his scales against her skin, his coils squeezing her lasciviously...

"No! No!" she tried to shake the thoughts of her head in vain.

Karim caressed her long silky hair, his eyes reflected in the purple mirrors that were hers.

"Do you feel that? All that need? All that lust?" he tightened his coils as if tensing, "I can give you all of that."

Vektra panted as the fantasy invaded every part of her waking mind. She was dressed in silk and chains as he rode his manhood, her eyes lost in her Master's, her belly hungry to be a mother not for political pressure or the need to maintain a lineage, but because she wanted a part of him growing inside her.

"No! Get out of my head, please!" her words did not match her desires, but the part of her that had always been in control, the vain, miserable and mean side of her psyche, was fighting tooth and nail to stay relevant.

Karim didn't stop, he pressed on her curiosity about his physique, and smiled as he whispered to her.

"Yes, I have two," he said in a lustful voice.

Vektra shivered as her nethers started to ache, she hadn't realised how soaked she was in utter debauched need.

She started panting like a galloping mare, her mind utterly flooded with thoughts of him taking her, breeding her, making her happy and needy like nobody else ever had.

To her shock, she felt as her wrists and ankles were released, her daughters having unlocked the shackles while sporting a dirty and confident smile.

Vektra screamed in fury as her hands lashed towards Karim's muscular neck, strangling it with all her strength.

It was thick and soft, his scales warm against her skin, as her eyes scowled into his, their minds still interlinked.

She wanted to rip off his throat, tear him to pieces and feed his remains to some vermin.

The fire building up in her continued to rise and consume her as her fingers tightened around his neck, a cocky and handsome smile in his ophidian face.

With a frustrated scream, she jumped on him and kissed him with such lust it seemed she wanted to suck his soul through his mouth.

Karim fell onto his cushion as the naked Vektra wrapped her arms and legs around his slithering body, her soaked nethers furiously rubbing against his midsection.

He embraced her as her tongue played with his, the muscular and thick flesh of her tongue sliding along his forked, long and thin hisser.

Vektra felt as two phalluses rubbed against her pussy and asscheeks, they were surprisingly smooth and slippery, with a tip that felt somewhat like an ox tongue spear tip.

She clumsily tried to slide them into her, but their slipperiness made it so hard that a groan of frustration escaped her.

A giggle came from behind her, and she felt the soft hands of her daughters moving her hips and spreading her holes so Karim's both manhoods were aimed perfectly for their mother.

And with a triumphant moan Vektra impaled herself on them.

It felt so good to have him inside her, it was so utterly invasive, so deep and with such delicious pressure, that her whole being felt impaled,

She could feel both cocks pressing against each other inside her nethers, both so slippery there was no need for lubrication even on her tight little asshole.

With a push she sat up on his hips, impaling herself even deeper than before, her face twisting into a lewd grimace of delight.

Her wet nethers filled the room with wet slapping sounds as she rode him like her life depended on it.

"You filthy surface dweller!" she screamed in between moans of delight, "what have you done to me!"

His firm scaled hands gripped her hips tightly, helping her maintain her ferocious rhythm, his eyes still locked with hers while giving her a delighted and lascivious look.

"There is but a fine line between love and hate... I merely gave you a little push," he hissed while panting.

She groaned as she tried to dig her nails on his scales, she wanted him so bad it hurt, this was not enough.

As her holes devoured his cocks with such brutal need, she noticed her daughters lift her hair and cleaned her neck tenderly.

She looked sideways and saw as they were placing a gorgeous golden slave collar around her neck, and her heart did a somersault, not out of terror, but out of excitement. As the lovely metal caressed her neck and it locked around it with a click, she could not help but shiver and tremble, one of the best orgasms she ever had wracking her body.

As she shivered, Karim pulled her towards him, embracing her as his tiny snout pressed against her lips and giving her a passionate kiss.

With a swift roll he coiled the rest of his lower body around her legs and flipped their positions, pressing her back hard against the large pillow, and using all the power in his coils to rail her so hard her hips were screaming in pain.

Yet she would have killed anyone that had stopped it, impossible as it was, she wanted him deeper, taking her very being, breeding her like an animal.

"I hate you so much! Why is this collar making me feel like this!?" she screamed as her arms and legs grabbed onto him with all her strength.

He looked into her eyes again, his hood vibrating in delight as he hissed.

"Because this is what you truly want, deep inside your very being," he said, rolling his hips to stir her insides and make her gasp in delight, "you were always expected to be an owner, a mistress, lording over your lessers and using them as mere pawns."

"But no one ever asked you what you wanted, you were not even allowed to think about it," he caressed her silky white hair while biting her neck, his sharp venomous fangs dangerously prickling her skin, "and this is what I found in the deep recesses of your mind, the desire to be taken, owned, ironically free from all the pressure of your life, your only wish to enjoy and live for your beloved."

Vektra's mind was still struggling with her newly awakened desires, but Karim's words sounded annoyingly true. She was loving this, she wanted more, she wanted to stop being what she had been forced to live as and become her beloved's toy.

And she... loved him. The thought was utterly bizarre, yet natural. He was powerful, exotically handsome, understood her better than anyone and in an odd way, cared about her.

When she was defeated, he could have killed her, send her to the abyss and forget her forever. But he didn't, he took her with him, dug into her thoughts and tried to free her from her own mental chains.

Sure, he was also getting a delightfully beautiful toy, but damn the gods it just felt too good.

"Will you marry me, make the mother of your children, stay with me forever?" she managed to ask in between pants and moans.

"I will marry you and your daughters, make you the mothers of my children, love you forever and never leave you," he said with full honesty, "I swear."

Vektra, still proud and possessive even with her awakened desires, groaned at having to share him with her daughters, but it made sense, and she knew he was being honest, it was one fault she had exploited in the past.

So, she acquiesced, and relaxed on the pillow, allowing herself to be used and enjoyed by her new husband to his heart's content.

And by the gods it felt good, she could not remember better lovemaking in her long life, it was deep, intimate, possessive. Though the most particular and new feeling for her, is that it was genuinely loving.

"Harder, please, breed me! Give me your children!" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

He pressed his coiled tail against the smooth floor to give her the force she craved, panting, and moaning as they embraced each other.

"I want to own you truly and completely, let me cast a geas on you, so you will always be mine," he groaned as his hips slammed against hers.

"Do it!" Vektra screamed, possessed by passion.

Karim grabbed her wrists and pressed them against the pillow, lifting himself over her while once again rotating his hips to stir her insides.

He started intoning a powerful spell that weaved itself around the matriarch, tying itself to her flesh, mind, and soul.

She didn't resist it, for she craved the magical chains all around her.

"You are mine, Vektra, with this spell I bind you, you shall never willingly leave me, nor disobey me," he said, closing the spell with a word of power.

The magic locked on her like a bear trap, and she rolled her eyes back as the sensation drove her to orgasm.

As she was shivering and trembling with delight, Karim sped up again, building his own release quickly and orgasming like a torrent inside her holes.

12