Taken by the Amazons Ch. 01

Story Info
David and Elizabeth are taken in a raid by futa Amazons.
5.6k words
4.55
33.8k
58

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
194 Followers

Elizabeth and Daniel weren't having a good day. The milk had spoiled, their woodpile had become overrun by mold, the baker had been accused of putting plaster in the bread, and they'd been kidnapped by a band of Amazons.

Well, kidnapped isn't quite the right term for it. They'd been captured in a raid, force marched fifty miles, and thrown in a hasty stockade guarded by barbarian warriors who viewed them as nothing more than chattel to be sold to the gods know where.

"I know you liked being tied up and ravaged, but I think you went a bit far this time." Daniel complained to his wife, who stuck her tongue out at him. They were huddled together in the corner of a small cell in the stockade, surrounded by other couples, most of whom were on the edge of hysteria and terror. The guards didn't really care what the captives did, as long as they did it quietly. The journey had done a number on most of the townsfolk, who didn't generally work on cardio on a regular basis.

"Oh, this is me? What about that skimpy leather dress you always hounded me to wear?" Elizabeth replied, nudging Daniel. You either laugh or your scream, and plenty of the other captives had learned why you don't scream.

Daniel couldn't totally disagree either. He'd always had a thing for tall strong women, partially why he'd ended up with Elizabeth. Well, that, her sharp sense of humor, and her thriving business. Really, it was a match made in heaven, or possibly hell trending teenage fantasies. She was as tall as most men, with a punch to match. He was a bit on the short side, one of the better horse grooms, and got ribbed for making the horses jealous.

Of course, that was a very strong exaggeration, but... Daniel felt his wife stiffen next to him, as the weights holding the stockade's door in place were casually tossed aside and one of their captors walked in.

One of the many encroachers from the Southlands, the Amazons were a race of female warriors. Their warriors were universally more than 7 feet tall, with muscles that would make any human male envious. Their skin was as tough as dragonhide, turning blades as easily as chainmail, while they could shove a obsidian tipped spear through a soldier and into their buddy behind them. According to the local guards, they weren't that serious of a threat, shieldwalls and pikes decimated their forces in open combat, but... one on one, it wasn't exactly in a human's favor.

This one had long dirty-blond hair, dark skin, and breasts that were nearly as large as her head, entirely bared. The only thing they generally wore was a leather loincloth, with various pouches and cords for holding what have you. She was hairy, at least around her armpits and crotch, easier to see from the blond coloring, while her face was very fair, attractive even. The femininity was offset by the easy power contained in the toned muscle that rippled throughout her body, and by the large bulge underneath her loincloth.

She pulled her embroidered clothing, which denoted a lower ranked soldier, out of the way, revealing an animistic sheath, with heavy balls underneath, pumping in anticipation.

She said something in Amazon, then shook her head, and repeated in accented common. "Suck me." She didn't say it with any particular emotion, it was just something she felt like doing to pass the time.

Elizabeth and Daniel both recoiled back, fighting against a voice in their head telling them to listen. It was the only thing the Amazons would feed their prisoners, and it was enough to keep people going, even after 50 miles. But... it left them dazed and euphoric, worse than alcohol. In other cells, the pungent odor of Amazonian semen drifted, people's groans suddenly being replaced by moans as their brains crashed into chemical bliss.

Daniel looked at his wife, swallowed, and stood up, standing in front of her, in a protective crouch. The Amazon grinned, her cock slowly unsheathing, until it reached between her knees, already dripping. It was very horselike. A broad blunt head, larger than Daniel could fit his hands around, with a pair of fist sized balls in a taut hairless sack. From experience, it flared before cumming, and sprayed most of a waterskin's worth in one go. Unlike horses, that was just the start. They could keep at it all night; their stamina, when they wanted, was nearly limitless. This one was dappled pink and black, with a thick menial ring in the middle, and it just got thicker as it reached towards the sheath. Like all their kind, it was enormous, easily twice as long as Daniel's forearm, and as thick as his calf. Gold piercings ran up and down the member, rings, barbells, and others; probably something of a display of wealth and power, considering how difficult they were to make for the barbarians.

Daniel cautiously approached the warrior, who walked towards him without concern. He lunged for her, she reacted faster than he thought possible and shoved him out of the way, walking towards his wife.

"Elizabeth!" He called out, scrambling off the ground, as the Amazon stood there, hands on her hips, muscular legs leading to a built ass, cock hardening and stretching up her own rib cage. Daniel knew punches wouldn't do much, and he wasn't strong enough to wrestle with her. But... as a smaller guy, he'd had some experience avoiding a fair fight. Usually, that meant a chair, but sometimes...

Daniel stopped and dropped into a crouch, grabbing the Amazon's ankles, then lunged up and back, pulling her feet out from underneath her. She fell to the ground with a yelp of surprise, and grunted as her body weight crashed onto her sensitive organ. She shook her head, and started to get back up, when Daniel jumped on her back and hooked his leg around her neck, using the other leg to hold it in place and help apply pressure.

She grabbed for his legs, but her arms weren't able to get good leverage, even as he winced at the bruises already forming. She rolled over, trying to twist him off, but he held on, arms supporting as he pivoted onto his ass. She was turning red, trying to gasp for air, her cock still hard and dripping. After a few more seconds of struggling, she slumped, slackjawed, then twitched as she came, her cock spraying chunky spurts of cum, blasting Daniel and Elizabeth in strangely sweet smelling semen.

"Damnit." Daniel groaned, then moaned as the addictive goo worked it way into his skin, and he relaxed, his cock growing to full mast. He lay back, letting go of the Amazon, while Elizabeth tore off the rest of her clothes, rubbing in the cum everywhere she could reach, before crawling over to the pair. The cock was still hard, still dripping, and Elizabeth glanced between Daniel and it a few times before pulling him from underneath the half conscious warrior. He smiled dopily as his wife helped him, and helped her pull his clothes off as well.

Her largish nipples were hard as rocks, and she was dripping wet. His two hands length cock was beading with precum, begging for satisfaction. Between them, the Amazon gradually recovered consciousness, basking in the afterglow.

She said something in Amazon, and lifted her balls out of the way, revealing a large, slit, slick with need. She pulled Daniel's cock towards herself, as Elizabeth threw her leg over the Amazon, and started licking the monster before her, as the Amazon licked her sex in return.

Daniel couldn't say no, not with the drugs coursing through his brain, and he didn't want to say no, as he started licking and sucking with his wife. The Amazon moaned into Elizabeth as he pushed his member into her, her hot walls welcoming and constricting around him. The powerful musk from the cock sent Daniel and Elizabeth deeper into their chemical fugue, and Elizabeth made sure to spread the precum down the shaft. The Amazon reveled in the attention, still coming down off one of the strongest orgasms she'd ever had, feeling her cock rapidly build towards another orgasm.

Daniel wrapped his arms around the Amazon's legs for leverage, pumping as the Amazon pushed back, playfully fighting with his wife over the intoxicating liquids in front of him. Her pussy filled him with a different sensation, making his balls ache and his cock harder than ever, spurring him towards orgasm. It wasn't long before his thrusts became ragged and uncoordinated, as he tried to hold his orgasm back.

Elizabeth's mind was blank from the sweet smelling fluids, and she started trying to fit the head inside her mouth, attempting to get more of it. The tongue in her slit was almost nothing in comparison, but she still thrust back, rubbing her clit against the Amazon's chin. She mewed in annoyance, and brought a cum slick hand down to play with herself. Her touch set her off, her cunt orgasming around the Amazon invader, and she was able to slide forward on the cock, her throat relaxing more than she thought possible.

The sudden warm, tight tunnel around the Amazon's cock sent her over the edge, and her balls pulled up, allowing Daniel's thrusts to get closer and harder. The Amazon's cock swelled and flared, then she blasted pump after pump of semen directly into Elizabeth's stomach, as her cunt clamped around Daniel, squirting him with sweet smelling fluid. He came too, spurting and gasping. The lust surrounding the three didn't fade, only spurred on higher by the chemicals the Amazon was generating. Daniel kept thrusting through his orgasm, his cock still hard and demanding. Elizabeth sucked for all she was worth, spreading the semen that dripped from her mouth over the three of them, and the Amazon lay back, thrusting and squeezing her lovers.

The three eventually stopped, exhausted and variously empty and full. The Amazon masturbated one last shot into Daniel's eager mouth, then stumbled out of the cage, before barricading it again, while Elizabeth and Daniel lay together on the cum soaked ground, giggly from the afterglow and cum induced euphoria. They cuddled together, kissing and fondling like newlyweds, slowly drifting off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Elizabeth awoke first, feeling bloated, sore, and full, and unusually ashamed of herself. Yeah, big cocks are hot, but her first response to her husband standing up to the Amazon shouldn't have been annoyance. She scolded herself before shaking her head. She'd need to talk with him later. It wasn't worth getting him... oh, right... he didn't get pounded into the mud for doing that. They'd... the last night came rushing back to her, and she burped, tasting an increasingly familiar mix of sweet and salt. Come on.. don't get distracted. She crawled over to their corner, and picked up her torn, muddy, and sweat and cum stained clothes, looking at them in distaste.

Still, it wasn't like they had any other clothes, and she wasn't about to risk getting sunburns everywhere, even if they were in a shaded forest. She untangled the mess, and started pulling her smallclothes up her legs. They didn't fit right, loose in the waist, tight around her rear, and they didn't come far enough down on her ankles. She shook her head. Now of all the times for it to shrink, though it made sense. She started pulling on her top, and lacing her corset. It felt off as well, too tight and too low. Finally, she looked down at herself.

That's not right! She thought, her breasts overflowing her corset, from comfortable handfuls to... well, more than that, enough to be obvious. She stripped off her clothes and started inspecting herself. Her stomach was flat, maybe with a hint of tone. She looked like a peasant woman, the extra inches that had taken so much effort and money to gain were completely gone. The rest of her body had followed, with clear muscle on her legs, thighs, arms, and ass, enough that it looked like she hauled rocks every day for years. She was pretty sure that her bodyhair, outside of her armpits and crotch, was falling out, and her clit was more prominent, sticking out further than the tip of her thumb, far more erect than she'd ever seen before. She delicately touched it and gasped as it sent shocks of pleasure radiating from her sex, demanding that she play with it more.

She'd heard rumors that the Amazons could change people, but she'd never really thought they could be true. Which of the gods would allow such a travesty? Sure, she'd felt weird after drinking from the Amazon while being herded here, but alcohol did that as well. And it's not like sucking on Daniel didn't make her feel something like that. She remembered thinking that Daniel's cock seemed smaller after the journey. She thought could have been from the stress, but if they could make her more masculine...

She hurried over to Daniel, and started inspecting him.

Same messy brown hair, same paler complexion, same intent face that'd drawn her to him in the first place. He seemed more defined, like her there seemed to be more muscle mass and less fat all over his body, though... not to the same degree as she'd gotten. Tone rather than bulk. Still, he'd started out further ahead, so they... no, her muscles were definitely larger. Elizabeth felt uncomfortable that she was probably stronger than her husband, even as a hint of pleasure sparked from her clit at the realization. She ran a hand along his chest, and most of the hair came away easily, leaving a streak of bare skin against his normal pelt. She pulled her hand back, suddenly worried.

Yeah... what they'd done with the Amazon had changed them.

She shook her head and kept scanning him. Keep focused. His hips and shoulders seemed broader, while his waist was about the same, while his dick was... Elizabeth looked at it carefully. Was it bigger? Flaccid, it was hard to tell, and she didn't want to wake him up by playing with it. Sex could make things worse. His package seemed more prominent though, less wrinkles in his sack. Was it darker? She thought it might be in the forest's gloom.

He yawned, and shook his head, then winced as he slowly sat up, scratching his chest.

"How are you doing, beautiful?" He asked with a smile, before realizing where they were. She watched him process what they'd done last night, then look in fear and confusion at the large patches of bare chest they'd accidentally given him.

"Worried." She said, and hugged him, crying into his shoulder.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, we'll get out of this." Daniel said, hugging her back. After a few seconds, he broke the hug, and looked at his wife. Her brown hair was about what he expected after a brisk 50 kilometer run, same light skin, but... those muscles were new. "What happened?" He asked looking more concerned.

"I think they have something in their fluids... it's changing us." She whispered to him.

"And they're not feeding us anything else." He whispered back.

"What can we do? Try to run away?"

"You saw them, they didn't seem tired at all. But they're not invincible."

"Yeah, but you didn't exactly take advantage of that."

"You certainly seemed to. I knew you had a size fetish, but you're into that?" Daniel teased.

Elizabeth blushed. "Erm..." she began, then trailed off, thinking of the massive throbbing hunk of meat she'd been able to play with yesterday.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad or anything." Daniel said. "Just trying to make a joke." The two held each other for a few moments, then Daniel asked, "So... what happened to me? Did you take a look?"

Elizabeth got up, still dwelling on the horsecock, her brain remembering the sex and chemical fugue, and wanting more. She shook her head back to the present, and said "Erm... you should probably take a look for yourself."

Daniel looked down at himself, and focused on his missing chest hair. "So I'm losing my hair?"

"I think it's just your body hair." Elizabeth said, as Daniel tentatively touched his chest and more hair came out. He tried his stubble and it fell out too. Frantically, he pulled on a lock of hair on his head, and it stayed in.

"Oh, thank the gods. That would have been too much."

"Having sex with a 7 foot tall woman who wasn't your wife, alright. Losing your hair, too much?" Elizabeth asked, raising an eyebrow.

Daniel laughed ruefully. "Sorry... just something I've been worried about since Uncle Joseph."

"Think my muscles are bigger. And... this feels bigger." He said, holding his cock, it's head dangling over the side of his palm. "Oh, that's a bit sensitive." He shook his head and looked up at his wife. "Are you taller?"

She nodded. "My clothes were tight. Think I grew a few inches."

"Mind if I see mine?" Elizabeth pointed to the stained and cum soaked clothes. "Actually... I'll take your word for it. Don't want to touch that stuff if I can avoid it."

"Don't know how long that's going to be for." Elizabeth said, a tad hopelessly.

"Oh, come on, don't look at it like that. We nearly got them last time. We'll get them this one for sure." Daniel held out a hand, and Elizabeth chuckled and curled into him.

"You know, of all the people who I could be trapped here with, I'm happy it's you." Elizabeth said, kissing him, and he kissed back gently. She felt him react to her, pressing insistently against her bare bottom.

"Enthusiastic, aren't you? Not like we didn't spend all night together."

"What can I say? I think you're beautiful, no matter what." He said, leaning his forehead against hers.

Elizabeth shook her head. "You're so corny." Her voice dropped, suddenly worried and unconfident. "You're not unhappy with how I look? I know it's not... well... attractive."

Daniel shook his head back. "I married you for your wit and tongue. Nothing's going to change that." He shifted, and continued. "And... I kinda like it?" He admitted.

"You know, you really should say about half as much as you do."

"I you your and going change and kinda it?" He said, deadpan. The two chuckled together.

"So... what are we going to do?" Elizabeth asked Daniel. He shrugged.

"I don't know much that we can do. We could try to break down the palisade, but they'd catch us. We could try to run, but same. We can only delay the inevitable so-"

Someone grunted as the started pulling the wall out of place, opening it up again. It was the same Amazon, looking at the two warily. She was holding a club in her hands, and approached Daniel slowly, warily. Daniel got to his feet, crouched, eyeing the club. Elizabeth pressed herself against the wall, ignored by both of them.

The Amazon loincloth twitched aside, the thick member underneath slowly hardening, dripping a bitter smelling fluid that neither Daniel nor Elizabeth could take their eyes off of. She grinned, stepping in and grabbing Daniel's wrist before he could react, dropping the club on the ground.

She growled something in Amazon, and slowly, irresistibly, lifted him off his feet, then threw him onto his back, gently rubbing her hard cock, pumping it, getting ready to douse him with a blast of mind altering cum. Daniel was frozen there, waiting for and wanting it.

Elizabeth felt a surge of anger go through her, and she tried to imitate Daniel from the previous night. She grabbed the Amazon's ankles and pulled, up and back, trying to drop her on her front. The Amazon jumped, pulling out of Elizabeth's grip, eyes blazing in victory. Daniel lunged forward, trying to help Elizabeth, but missed, falling to the ground, grunting with the thud. The Amazon came back down, and one of her feet landed on Daniel's back, knocking her off balance into Elizabeth, and the both of them to the ground.

The Amazon paused, surprised by the attack, while Elizabeth hooked her leg around the Amazon's neck, trying to imitate Daniel from last night. Just squeeze. Daniel lunged for the Amazon, trying to distract her from Elizabeth, as her face rapidly reddened from the blood choke. He grabbed her arms, pulling against their irresistible strength, only better leverage slowing her by a few seconds.

DracumSum
DracumSum
194 Followers
12