Taken by the Halloween Party

Story Info
Relax and let the ghosts have their fun.
4.7k words
4.58
57.4k
145
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Apophenia
Apophenia
1,214 Followers

"Shari! This is crazy!"

"You like?! My parents got new stuff this year." She grinned, somehow looking both exasperated and excited at the same time.

Rebecca spread her arms. "It gets bigger every year! They're going to have to buy the neighbor's house soon."

"Nooo, don't give them ideas."

We laughed as we walked through the double doors. The outside was already over the top — an exaggerated graveyard with dozens of skeletons and gravestones, some electronic to look like mummies were crawling out. A huge spider hung over the gated entrance, its legs twitching randomly.

Walking inside was like entering another world. Dramatic music blasted the entryway, and dark red lighting made the halls feel endless. Candles — real candles — lit the smoky rooms.

I braced myself. Shari liked jump scares. She teased her parents but she was just as into Halloween as they were. The wispy ghost in the corner. The red-eyed bats on the ceilings. A giant spider crawled back and forth across a neon web stretched over the kitchen entrance. I waited for it to fall.

Thump.

"Fuck!" Rebecca shrieked.

I jumped, tangling in some thin white cloth. Damnit. Every year.

Shari picked up a skull that had rolled off a pile of bones, giggling. "Oops. You love it!" She put it back. It wobbled.

We shook our heads but grinned back. We wouldn't be here if we didn't.

She glanced over our shoulders. "Ok, have fun, girls. I need to finish a few things for later. Stay for a few hours if you can!"

"Ok!" "Yeah, see you!" We waved.

Grabbing drinks, we spent a while laughing, pointing, and screaming. Smoke twisted around our ankles, making it impossible to see whatever ran over — and sometimes under — our feet. Skeletons, ghosts, and vampires lunged at us from all angles. One particularly ambitious ghost dropped from the ceiling, its groping fingers landing right on my boobs. I definitely screamed.

Flashing arrows pointed toward the basement. The stairs were well-lit and fans blew away the smoke, but the second we stepped onto the floor, the air seemed to thicken. It was a maze down here — literally — and the foggy air swirled higher and higher as we dodged ghosty hands reaching out from the walls. More than one squeezed my ass. I wondered if they were positioned incorrectly or perfectly.

The smoke rose up to our heads. It had an odd, almost sweet scent. Rebecca coughed, waving a hand in her face.

"Ugh, I can't breathe. I'm going back upstairs."

The other girls agreed and followed Rebecca. After a few steps, she turned to me, grimacing and rubbing her nose. "You coming?"

I glanced deeper into the fog. Based on past years, we were only halfway through the maze, and I wanted to see it all. The smoke didn't bother me much. "Not yet. I'll see you later!"

"Ok. Tell Shari to tone down the smoke!" She made a face and rushed away.

The maze quickly became more and more confusing. Music blasted louder, interspersed with crazy laughter and random shrieks. Lights flickered and flared, highlighting a creepy face, then flashing again and it was gone.

Before long, I was thoroughly lost. I could've sworn I hadn't been down this way, but that grinning skull looked familiar. Stumbling over a groping skeletal hand, I spun around and bumped into something.

Someone.

"Woah, little lady, you ok?" A low voice chuckled as he steadied me by my shoulders.

I brushed hair from my face. We hadn't run into anyone else down here yet. This guy had a nice smile, full lips, soft blue eyes. They almost seemed to glow in this light. "Y-yeah. Sorry! Just kinda lost."

He rubbed my shoulders, making me shiver. Cold seeped through my shirt. "That's alright. It's a big house, isn't it? How do you like it?"

"It's pretty cool. Uh, do you know how to get out? I think I need some air."

"Of course." He squeezed my upper arm, then nudged me backwards. I tripped over my feet, blushing as I turned around. The smoke was making me dizzy.

We went down a narrow, empty hall, the fog thinning and music muffled. There was a door just ahead. This wasn't how I got in, but maybe it was a back door. I pushed it.

This didn't look right. It was a small room. Dark, no brightly flashing lights. A shove at my back forced me to stumble in. The door slammed shut.

"What—"

"It's quieter here," he said. "Take a break. You don't want to miss the rest of the party."

I stepped forward hesitantly as my eyes adjusted. This was a bit weird, but he was right — I didn't want to leave yet.

The room was odd. No windows. No other doors or closets. A dim ceiling light flickered above us. There was a mattress in the center of the room. It wasn't a bed — other than pillows, it had nothing, no sheets, covers, or frame.

"You look tired," his voice echoed a bit in the empty room. "Lie down. Sorry, it's just a mattress. This is a storage room."

"Oh, thanks."

The mattress did look comfy. To be polite, I kneeled on it, planning to test the cushioning and then tell him that I actually felt fine now. Instead, I promptly fell forward, sprawling with a sigh. My muscles were more tired than I thought. The pillow was flat and smelled sweet, like the smoke. It made me dizzier. I turned my head.

The mattress dipped to one side.

"Just keeping you company, my dear. You look a little out of it."

"Mmm..." I mumbled. My head pounded to the faint beat of the music. Maybe I should lie here for a minute. I started to drift off.

A tug at my hips roused me. Cloth slid over my skin.

My pants were sliding off.

"You'll be more comfortable this way..."

I frowned, trying to concentrate. This guy I just met was taking off my clothes. I pulled my legs in and inhaled sharply to tell him off.

The muddling scent immediately swirled my thoughts, and I couldn't move. There were hands on my ankles holding me down. Alarms flared in some corner of my fuzzy brain, but I was more confused than worried. If he was holding my ankles, how was he also pulling down my pants? Then gentle massaging along my calves soothed away even that unnecessary thought.

A massage sounded perfect right then.

I lay still as he worked my body — rubbing up my legs, squeezing my inner thighs, fingers digging into my ass, kneading my back. He hooked the hem of my panties. Off they went.

My legs were gently lifted apart, left, then right. More kneading on my inner thighs. At the same time, warmer hands rubbed my neck. Fingers glided beneath my shirt.

The back of my mind insisted that something was wrong. Too many hands. Too much intimacy. But this was nice. I liked massages.

My arms lifted sluggishly as my shirt came off. Next was my bra. Freed from constraining clothes, I sighed. He was right; this was more comfortable.

A heavy weight settled on my back. Legs straddled my sides.

"You have such lovely, soft skin," he murmured.

"Thanks," I mumbled. The word seemed to come out oddly slow.

"You're welcome. Now, just lie there and relax for me. There's a good girl. You'll feel better soon."

I was feeling pretty good already. The mattress was soft, he was starting to warm up, and I was on the verge of falling asleep. A little nap sounded like a great idea.

He kneaded my back and shoulders, humming appreciatively as his fingers explored my body. I let out a satisfied moan as he soothed the muscles in my back. At the same time, another pair of hands squeezed and rubbed my inner thighs. It was odd, but it didn't bother me. Hands roamed all over me. I just wished they were a bit warmer.

The weight on my back slid lower.

Heat. The shock of heat between my thighs made my heart jump. His skin was cool, but not his crotch — his cock. There was no mistaking that hard length of flesh nestled against my pussy.

For a moment, my brain focused. I was naked. I was naked with an unknown man's cock between my legs. How did this happen? Why did I let him take off my clothes?

My heart sped up, my breathing too fast.

"Hey, I don't think..."

The cloying scent wafted into my nostrils, quieting my panicked thoughts. I blinked and the tension drained out of my muscles. There was no reason to worry. He was nice, and he was helping me relax.

"Yes, don't think," he murmured. "Feel. You feel wonderful, dear. I could touch you all night." His hands ran up and down my back while his shaft rubbed my moist entrance. The contact made me aware of my arousal. All that massaging between my legs must have prepared my body. That was good. I was glad I was ready for him.

"Doesn't this feel good?"

"Mmhm..." I moaned.

"I would love to have you." I could hear the pleased smile in his voice.

Sensual tingling focused the heat between my legs. He shifted, the tip of his cock parting my pussy lips.

"To be inside you. Yes..." Nudging pressure. I felt my pussy stretch around the large head of his cock.

My reactions were so slow. Everything seemed slow. His hips rolled back and forth, his cock sawing in and out of my body, deeper and deeper with every penetration. I felt it all, every second, every inch of his shaft stroking my slick inner walls. But it wasn't until he stopped, his cock all the way inside me, that my mind caught up with what was going on.

I had a random man's cock buried in my pussy. He was fucking me. Obviously. I wasn't in the habit of fucking random men, and I couldn't remember how this had started. Did he even tell me his name?

He pulled out and slid back in. My inner muscles tensed. The thick invasion of my pussy demanded my attention. I felt impaled on his cock. I felt wet and hot and a little weak in the legs.

A quiet moan passed my lips.

"Yes, you feel good," he agreed, breathing heavier as he thrust again. My pussy spasmed along the length of his shaft. The muscles of my lower back twitched. Lust wove into the smoky haze of my mind.

In and out, again and again, his thrusts became smooth and easy. Groaning, he repeated, "You feel so good. Oh..."

The more he thrust, the wetter I got. My thighs began to shake, my legs shuffling. My body wanted to fall into his rhythm. I still couldn't move much though — someone was still holding my ankles. But I wasn't afraid or concerned — except that I couldn't lift my ass higher into his thrusts. Whimpering softly, my spine arched, giving him a bit of a better angle to pound into me deeper.

Breathing heavier, he dropped his hands to each side of me, bracing himself as he leaned down and pressed his lips to my spine. Sharp cold shivered down my body. His lips warmed quickly, but the chill was like a slap to my mind.

What the hell was I doing?

This was all wrong. I never had sex until I knew a guy, but I didn't even know this guy's name. I wasn't on birth control. And all these hands... my skin crawled. I pulled my hips back, pressing myself into the mattress, grabbing the edges, and trying to squirm away. He rammed into me harder. My nose smashed into the pillow.

"Urf... wai..." I managed to mumble groggily, my eyes squinting as I tried to remember what I was going to say.

His weight pressed my back, the soft cloth of his shirt bunching between us. With a tight grip on my limp arms, he pushed his cock in deep, thrusting faster and faster.

"Oh, I can't wait, honey. I need you. You just feel so good. I need to... oh... I'm almost there..."

Oh, he'd be done soon. Ok, then.

Alarms blared beneath the lust and fog, but I couldn't figure out why. I felt good. Delicious heat rippled beneath my skin, through my veins. His cock speared into my pussy over and over again. My inner muscles gripped him tightly, happily. Pleasure blanketed my mind.

Warm breath tickled my ear. His fingers dug into my arms, his muscles tensing all over, his hips driving himself deep, deep inside me. I squirmed, wishing those hands on my ankles would let me get on my knees and thrust, wishing I could sneak a hand to my clit. I was so close. A needy whine joined my every breath.

He murmured breathlessly beside my ear, "Oh, you are... so sweet... oh! Yes! Ah!"

His rapidly thrusting cock felt so thick and hard as he plunged as far inside me as he could, his body smushing my ass as he pressed urgently. Heat pooled somewhere in my belly. The twitching in my tunnel was his shaft jerking again and again, making me wet inside and out as fluids began to leak around his cock.

His cum. He came in my unprotected pussy.

And it felt so good.

I moaned instead of being concerned. My tight pussy walls tried to hold in as much of that delicious warmth as possible, milking his pulsating cock for every last drop. I clenched my fists in an effort to make my inner muscles squeeze tighter, my thighs tensing, my ass drawing in as I writhed beneath him.

Laughing breathlessly, he kissed my neck and went still. His body seemed to cool, or maybe that was our sweat making me chilly. Regardless, I shivered in delight. Every nerve was on fire. He might've been done, but I needed more. My ass wriggled.

His fingers brushed my cheek as his cock slid out. My pussy oozed cream. I felt empty.

"Simply delightful, my dear."

The mattress shifted as he rolled off of me.

Then dipped again, a different man settling between my open legs. His pants felt different — the last guy had worn jeans, this one had cottony sweats. The soft fabric tickled my legs.

These little details flew out of my head as his cock rubbed my slick opening. I moaned and arched my ass eagerly. I needed a cock inside me. I needed to cum so badly.

I stifled my embarrassing moans into the pillow, biting it to prevent myself from begging like a cheap whore. That wasn't me. None of this was me. I'd never even had a threesome, and here I was with a second unknown cock about to spread me apart. But my pussy was so hot, and I couldn't make myself complain or struggle. Not yet. Maybe it was a good thing that I couldn't see his face. I was embarrassed enough as it was.

Firm fingers threaded my hair and pulled my head up. The room was darker than before, but I spotted a few bodies in the shadows. Three pairs of legs stood against the wall I was facing. An odd angle of lighting caught one face off to the side. I blinked. He wore a grinning pumpkin mask.

A growling voice spoke from behind me, "I'm going to mount you, girl. You understand?"

"Y-yeah," I whimpered, then bit my lip. I couldn't think with all these people watching me. My mouth so easily agreed, wanted to plead for him to rub my clit and make me cum. I knew I should reject him, refuse, run.

Grunting, he let go of my head and grabbed both my arms, bending them back and hauling me to my knees. His hips thrust forward at the same time.

I shrieked into the pillow.

Thoroughly impaled in one sudden thrust, my body tensed, my pussy clenching his thick invasion. It was a good thing my slickness and the previous man's cum lubed his cock because he didn't waste a second pounding away mercilessly, taking long strokes in and out.

My eyes rolled back as my body rocked. I moaned and might've drooled into the pillow. He felt so good. My pussy was so happy. Those jackhammering thrusts mashed my brain into a lust-crazed, mindless pulp.

He stopped. With the full length of his shaft stretching my tunnel, he just stopped.

"How badly do you want it, baby? Show me."

It took a second for me to understand. Then I squirmed, my hips twisting and rolling, desperately trying to grind my pussy on his shaft, needing more friction, faster. My hips bucked. My tits jiggled. Pathetic whiny grunts dropped from my lips.

Laughter flowed around the room. I was beyond caring.

An hour ago (longer? shorter?), I would've been horrified at the idea of sliding my pussy up and down a random man's cock as even more strange men watched and laughed at the spectacle. Right then, I was so focused on the thick shaft rubbing my insides that nothing else in the world mattered — except maybe pulling all the way off of him so I could penetrate myself all over again, but I couldn't move that much no matter how I struggled.

My shoulders ached. His fingers chilled my bones. Hands reached beneath me and squeezed my tits.

All of it faded into the background.

"Look at that. You're a good girl. Good girls get rewarded." He transferred both my wrists into one hand and reached around my waist, groping for my clit as he resumed thrusting.

Oh, oh God. Finally.

A few rubs and hard plunges were all it took. My toes curled, my stomach tensed, and I nearly passed out. Incoherent whimpers and a long whine accompanied my spasming pussy as intense pleasure tore through my body. Beautiful, rippling waves spread through my chest, tingled my limbs, and washed over my mind.

He groaned, his fingers still massaging the top of my mound. "Yes. I love a tight pussy, and you... oh... such a warm, tight little body..."

His firm pace increased, his shaft barely withdrawing halfway before lunging back to bounce off my cervix. Normally, that hurt. Not now. I eagerly thrust back my ass, presenting my pleasure-soaked body for his use.

"That's it, girl, give me everything you got. Hey, someone fill her mouth. I think she wants more!"

Someone stepped in front of me and pulled up my head. "Yeah? You want this dick, baby? Can you take both of us?" The guy behind me yanked my arms, forcing my shoulders higher. A hard cock bobbed in my face.

I stared at it, my lips already half-parted as I moaned. I didn't like sucking cocks. My eyes flicked up.

The grinning pumpkin mask leered back, the rest of his body hidden in shadows and smoke. Confused, I shook my head.

"Wha—"

Thrust. The man behind me pounded harder, his fingers thrumming my clit too fast. My mouth opened wide.

"Ah! Ahh—! Mmhh!" In went the cock, slotted in a perfect fit between my lips. My tongue went to work unintentionally as I moaned and squirmed, my holes impaled on both ends. A cock in my mouth always felt awkward, but this wasn't so bad. I licked. I slobbered all over that shaft.

He pushed further, the tip of his cock bumping the back of my mouth. I made an irritated noise. He kept pushing.

Gagging, I tried to pull and twist my head away, but his grip was firm. His cock pressed down on my tongue, forced open my throat. Too much. I whimpered and jerked my whole body.

Hands all over me. Cold trapped my ankles, my shoulders, my waist. The man behind me held on tight.

In front of me, pumpkin-mask murmured, "It's alright, you're ok. Just a bit more, shh, oh... yes, that's better, that's good. Oh, yeah."

His cock slid down my throat. My eyes watered. Just before my lips met the base of his cock and he cut off my air, my last breath was all male musk and the strongest whiff of that hypnotic scent.

I relaxed. My throat relaxed. He was right. This was much better.

After a pat on my head, all the hands felt friendlier. They massaged my tits, licked my nipples, playfully slapped my ass.

The cock in my mouth pulled out. Saliva dripped down my chin. He slid back down my throat with ease. Thrusting in rhythm, both men fucked me hard, switching between squashing me between them like a human sandwich and rocking my body back and forth like a swing.

I had no control anymore, if I ever did. They used me, gliding in and out of my wet holes, talking to each other, laughing, touching every inch of my skin. I stopped processing their words. They had a friendly, amused tone. They were enjoying themselves.

So was I.

Every thought of resistance fled. I was theirs — completely lost in the euphoric sensations rushing through my veins, the heat rising between my legs. My next orgasm was a twitchy, wet mess on both ends, but quiet. There was a cock in my throat, probably enjoying my attempts to grunt and scream in pleasure, like the cock in my pussy must have felt my pulsing inner muscles.

Bliss racing beneath my skin, I barely noticed the guy behind me dig his fingers into my waist, his grip on my wrists almost painful, his thrusts urgent and erratic.

Apophenia
Apophenia
1,214 Followers
12