Taken for a Ride

Story Info
American musician agrees to 3-day tryst in a prince's villa.
3.9k words
4.73
12.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers

The orchestra and choir were breaking up in Luxembourg City's Cathedral of Notre-Dame after a particularly ethereal performance of Faure's Requiem, enhanced by the echoey acoustics of the cathedral's stone interior and vaulted ceiling. The young, yet highly talented second-chair violinist, the handsome reddish-blond American, David Graves, sought out the even more talented tenor soloist for the work, the dark, sexy young Frenchmen, Peter Antoine. Peter was chatting with a couple of the singers and a few who had been in the audience, but as soon as he saw David approaching, he broke away from them and turned and smiled at the young violinist.

"So, this is farewell, is it, David?" He asked as David approached him.

"For now, at least, unless you'd like to go somewhere for the afternoon."

"I would love to, of course," Peter said, "but I have a train back to Paris this afternoon."

"And I guess I need to go on to Cologne," David said. "I've signed on to play in Gustav Holst's The Planets there in the cathedral next weekend."

"These cathedrals are great places to give concerts, aren't they?" Peter said. They were both a little nervous, neither knowing quite how to break it off. They had found each other almost too late, having gone drinking together two nights previously, then having found a room in a cheap hotel, and, finally, finding out that they made great music together in the sheets.

"Yes, they are. It's too bad that--"

At the same time Peter was saying, "I'm sorry we only--"

"So am I," David quickly agreed. "So am I."

"So, what will you do now, go right on to Cologne or stay here for a few days? How will you manage? I know you're short on money."

"I'll go back to busking with my violin at the train station, I suppose," David answered.

"You can't make hotel and meals money doing that, I don't think," Peter said. "You're quite good and versatile on the violin, but--"

"I found it depends where at the train station you stand to busk," David said, with a mischievous smile. "As I was told in Amsterdam before arriving here, there's a low wall outside the train station entrance that's a pickup spot for men looking for younger men. I found as soon as I got here that if I busked with my violin at that wall, I had no trouble getting hotel and meals money."

Peter laughed. "That's an interesting way to do your European tour, I suppose. I'm glad you can so readily rely on your good looks. I know I've had my pleasure with you. If you're ever in Paris. And, here, give me your cellphone and I'll give you mine. We'll exchange numbers."

"I'm too much on the move to have a number I can give you now, but, yes, let me put your contact number in. I should be in Cologne for a week starting April 1st. I can send you a number when I get there."

"That would be merveilleux--wonderful," Peter said, his countenance turning a bit wary. "But be a bit circumspect. Be sure it's me before saying anything compromising over the phone."

David felt the chill go up his spine. "So, you have someone in Paris?"

"Alas, yes. But she--"

"She? And you're married? Children?"

"I'm French," Peter said, as if that explained away everything.

"That's a bit too complicated for me," David said.

Peter just shrugged and looked away, which was all the confirmation David needed to hear of where the two stood. He was about to say something, but the concert manager, Helmuth Hollerich, who had arranged three hookups for David earlier in the week to help him cover his hotel room and meals, was approaching. Behind him was a gorgeous blond guy in his late twenties or early thirties, dressed in a chauffeur's uniform. Peter used this approach as an opportunity to fade away.

"David. There you are," Helmuth said. "I know you have an engagement in Cologne and need to figure out how to get there--but that you don't really need to be there for a few days. I have an idea how you can cover that. A prince has shown interest today in meeting and being with you for a few days. His chauffer is here to take you up to his place if you're interested. I told him what your needs are in getting to Cologne and he expanded the offer. If you stay with him for three nights, he'll pay you 2,000 euros and transport you to Cologne."

"A prince? The prince of Luxembourg?"

Hollerich laughed. "Luxembourg is a duchy. It has no prince. This has long been a safe haven for displaced royalty from elsewhere in Europe. This prince is a German one--from a no-longer-existing princedom. But his family is distinguished, and I assure you he is very wealthy."

"And interested in me."

"Yes. He said he's come to two of the concert performances and couldn't take his eyes off you. He knows that German banker, Manheim Storts, you went with earlier in the week, and he's very interested in--"

"Yes, why not," David said, his eyes somewhat resentfully following Peter Antoine's departing back. He then turned and smiled at the chauffer. "And you are?"

"Heinrich," the handsome chauffer said, returning not only David's smile but also his look of interest. "At your service, sir."

"I hope so, Heinrich. I certainly hope so. We'll have to stop at my hotel for me to pack and then I'm all this prince's of yours for the next couple of days."

* * * *

Luxembourg City, the capital of the duchy of some 135,000 people, is located where two deep-ravine rivers, the Aizette and Pétroasse, meet, each coming together in big bends that essentially has the downtown areas of the ancient city sitting on cliffs connected by a series of main-avenue bridges across the river chasms. A banking and international organization capital of Europe, the city is extremely wealthy. Those who have fortunes live a glorious life here.

David Graves hadn't been living a glorious life, exactly, as he'd booked into the city to play in the orchestra backing a professional choir in performances of Faure's Requiem; he was housed in what essentially was a youth hostel. But he'd been wined and dined and bedded by a few well-heeled men in the week he'd been here, so he'd done all right for himself.

Now, he was being invited to service a prince for three days for $2,000 plus ongoing transportation to his next engagement in Cologne, Germany, so he felt he was doing more than all right. He had no idea how presentable, physically, this German prince would be in terms of a sex partner, but the fact that he was being picked up at the cathedral by an extremely presentable chauffer in a shiny Bentley boded well.

The chauffer's name was Heinrich, and he showed as much interest in David as he took him to the car as David showed in him. He was young, blond, and built. David also suspected that he took the long way to the prince's villa, as they crossed several bridges and multiple sections of the two rivers before finally climbing to a plateau above a bend in the Aizette River that obviously included exclusive estates with magnificent views across the river gorge and into the downtown area of Luxembourg City.

The chauffer, Heinrich, bantered from the driver's seat with David, their eyes connected via the rear-view mirror, as the Bentley glided through the city, over bridges across river gorges, and wove its way up to a high plateau to the east. They exchanged small talk that established that Heinrich had come to Luxembourg from Germany, that his love for fine cars had led to him driving them, and, subtly stated, that he knew David not only played the violin in orchestras but also was willing to lay down for men. He also managed to convey that he was a gay top without stating it directly. He asked if it was only older men David was interested in and when David indicated he'd gone with the young tenor, Peter Antoine, Heinrich had seen David with, that seemed to satisfy Heinrich.

"I guess the man you went with would have to be rich or show some talent," Heinrich said, his command of English quite impressive for a chauffeur.

But David said, "No, he only has to be as handsome as you are."

At that point, they were on top of the plateau and were driving past a large palace. For a moment, knowing their destination was the home of a prince, David thought this palace was where they were headed. But the Bentley drove on past it and entered stately gates on the western side of the plateau, which put them on the cliffside of the Aizette River, overlooking the city. The approach to the villa was a long one, although the compact Italianate, two-story confection of a villa could be seen at the end of a funeral cypress-lined drive. Before reaching that, though, Heinrich turned off on a road to the south of the villa and drove past a four-bay garage in the same architectural style as the villa and then turned in front of a cottage next to the garage.

"This is where I live," he said, "in case you wanted to tour the garages or something while you were here."

"Very nice," was the best David could think of saying. Both of them knew what Heinrich was offering.

"It's not a long walk from the house," Heinrich said.

"I can see that," David answered.

With that established, Heinrich drove back to the main drive and continued on to the villa. He honked the horn of the Bentley as he approached and three men emerged from the villa--first a footman who took David's suitcase and violin case from the boot of the Bentley and then two men of distinctly different sizes and demeanors.

The first, the man obviously in charge, was large, a walrus-size man dressed in something like a kaftan. He was tall and robust, florid of countenance, with full, blond mutton chops and somewhat coarse features, including a noticeably protruding jaw. He wasn't an ugly man, really, just one David would not normally have given a second look to as a sex partner--except that it was fairly obvious to David that this was the prince who was paying him well for what David could do for him for the next three days. David had gone with much older and uglier men for reward, though, so he was content.

David's supposition was supported when the man stepped forward and said, "You must be David Graves. You played the violin divinely in the concerts we attended. And you're such an enticing young man. I am Siegfried Hapsburg and my friend here is Egbert Vauban. He is a singer and we hope to make lovely music together for a few days."

Ah, Hapsburg, David thought. Of course.

The second man, who had been introduced as Egbert, was the direct opposite of Siegfried. He was young, small, and thin, dark and delicate looking, foxy in nervous movements. He obviously lived in the shadow of Hapsburg and acceded to the florid prince in everything. He looked up at David with hopeful, puppy-dog eyes, quick to wanting to please, but obviously waiting for and motivated by direction.

Egbert obviously was a submissive to Hapsburg's dominance.

David wasn't normally a top, but he did have some flexibility in that regard. If the next few days were going to be a sexual romp--and he assumed they would be, considering what he was being paid--he quite clearly understood that he'd be going under Siegfried, which was OK, but that he would be expected to cover Egbert--at Siegfried's voyeuristic direction.

That would be OK with David too. He'd maintained a loose flexibility during his catch-as-catch-can trip through Europe.

* * * *

The villa, an Italianate confection on the front and nearly all glass on the back, was set near the back end of the estate, close to the edge of the cliff descending to the Aizette River and overlooking the city. It was small for a prince's residence, David thought, but not really small. The center section was four commodious bedrooms, with en suite baths, set over four well- and expensively decorated living areas. An innocuous wing to the south housed a kitchen complex, with two servant rooms above and two down, with access to a basement under the villa housing a well-stocked wine cellar, a well-equipped fitness gym, and other service areas. The fitness room looked like it saw a lot of use, but David couldn't initially think who that might be. Neither the Hapsburg prince nor his boytoy looked like they gymed all that much. Maybe the chauffeur, David thought. His body was built.

The villa didn't look large, but for a prince with only one retainer and not more than four young attendants and an older butler as far as David could see, the residence was quite large enough. And, as he'd already seen, there were supporting outbuildings.

The demands put on David weren't nearly as onerous as he had expected. Siegfried Hapsburg didn't have personal sexual demands on him other than sharing Egbert at night. He was more of a voyeur, and his interest in the music David could play on his violin proved to be genuine.

David arrived in time for lunch, which was served in the dining room on the southeast corner of the villa, overlooking the city. After that David was shown to the adjacent, northeast corner room that proved to be a music room and where, for a couple of hours, David played the violin and Siegfried competently played the piano in accompaniment to Egbert's lilting tenor. All three genuinely enjoyed themselves.

Later in the afternoon, David and Egbert changed into Speedos and the three moved out to the east-facing terrace at the back of the villa, Siegfried taking to a cushioned chair under the pergola stretching across the ground floor of the villa along the back, while David and Egbert swam laps. There,, at Siegfried's command, the two younger men grew more playful with each other in a long, narrow pool running between the back of the villa and the clifftop.

Davd, naked now, sat in a patio chair by the pool, side toward the house, while Egbert, also naked, was saddled on his lap, rising and falling on David's cock, and Siegfried, kaftan hem pulled up to his waist, slouched in his chair and masturbated while watching the younger men fuck. David thought this was a bit weird and tame, but he went with the flow. He wasn't being taxed nearly as much as he had assumed he would be.

The evening was more music they all participated in. This led to retiring to a king-sized bed in the second-floor master bedroom, with Egbert sandwiched between David and Siegfried and being fucked, in turn, by the two men. When David crept out of the bed, supposedly to use the bathroom but really to pad out of the bedroom and go to his own, Siegfried was on his back with Egbert saddled on his hips and rising and falling on the older man's cock. Neither seemed to notice or care that David had withdrawn.

This was repeated the next day, with David thinking he'd made off quite well in servicing the other two, while enjoying making the musical kind of music with them.

Still, David was really a submissive, and this form of sex wasn't really satisfying to him. This, of course, was what drove him to take a walk to the garages the second day while Siegfried and Egbert were taking an afternoon nap in each other's arms.

* * * *

Although David told himself he was just exploring the grounds of Siegfried's villa, his footsteps, of course, took him to the chauffeur's cottage near the garages.

"Ah, there you are. Grown tired of Siegfried and Egbert, have you?" Heinrich asked. "I didn't think that much more than their music would appeal to you."

When David approached the cottage, Heinrich came around from the side holding hedge clippers. He was wearing just athletic shorts and combat boots, and he was in magnificent form. David nearly melted on the spot.

"I... I am just out for a walk. Exploring the grounds."

"And would you like to see the inside of my cottage as well?" Heinrich asked, hardly able to hide a smirky smile. "It's small but it's quite adequate for my needs."

"Yes... I'd like that."

David received a cursory tour of the first floor of the well-decorated and neatly kept first floor, and they soon were navigating the narrow, curving staircase to the second floor and the bedroom, with en suite bathroom, that took up the entire space under the eaves. Heinrich palmed David's hip as he guided the young man up the stairs, and David, fully knowing what they were going up there to do, didn't resist.

It wasn't long before David was slouched in a commodious upholstered chair, his legs draped over the arms, and Heinrich was on his knees in front of the chair; his hands pressing David's arms to the back of the chair; and his mouth working its way down from David's mouth and face, into and below his throat, down his chest, stopping momentarily at the young man's nipples; and then down his six pack, into his pubes, and swallowing and sucking David's cock.

Not long after that, he was crouched over David's slouched body, knees buried in the sides of the chair outside of David's thighs, one hand clutching David's throat, holding his head against the chair back, and his other hand gripping and stroking the young man's cock, while Heinrich buried his own shaft up David's ass and fucked him to a mutual completion.

This. This was more like what David had expected in coming to the prince's villa and had been looking for.

It was, David thought, Siegfried Hapsburg who was paying for this visit, though, so, reluctantly, he stayed with Heinrich for no more than a bit over an hour of mutual sexual pleasure before returning to the villa to find Siegfreid and Egbert finished with their nap and ready for a resumption of cavorting in the pool before Egbert rode David's shaft and Siegfried sat off to the side as a voyeur and masturbated to the fuck of the younger men.

The chauffeur was the biggest thrill here, but, alas, he was just the chauffeur. He had to take backseat to a prince.

* * * *

The guys made good on their promises. On the morning of the third day, with very little wear and tear on David, Siegfried and Egbert gave him 2,000 euros and handed him into the backseat of the Bentley, with Heinrich driving, and waved him off, blowing him kisses as the Bentley rolled down the tree-lined drive.

As they were leaving, Siegfried helpfully said, "Cologne is that way," pointing toward the northeast.

The three men parted quite amicably. David's only regret was not having had more time to spend with Heinrich in his cottage. Heinrich made up for that, though, by pulling down a nearly obliterated track off the main road before the Bentley reached the German border; joining David in the backseat; stripping the young musician down, while he remained nearly fully clothed in case they had to drive out of there on short notice; and fucking David's lights out. Heinrich laid the young man on his back on the backseat, lifted his legs so that his feet leveraged of the velvet ceiling of the sedan, knelt between David's legs, mounted him, and fucked him and fucked him and fucked him.

"Couldn't let you get away without letting you know how much I enjoyed you," he said.

"And I you," David responded. "I would have liked to have more time with you."

"Can I give you my contact number in case you wish to come back?" Heinrich said. "I know having a mere chauffeur after a prince--"

"You are my master," David said. "That's so much better than being a prince."

That made Heinrich smile. He drove David to Cologne and to a better hotel than the young man had originally booked.

"This isn't the right place," David said when the Bentley pulled up to the Hilton Cologne Hotel on Marzellenstrasse, close enough to the cathedral that he could walk to practices and the performance. It was also close enough to the cathedral's front steps, which, like the sitting wall at the Luxembourg train station, was, David had been told, a place he could pick up tricks if he needed the money.

But he wouldn't need money for the hotel in Cologne. When David checked in, with Heinrich standing behind him, holding his bag, not showing the desire to leave him yet, David discovered that his bill for the next week had already been covered by the prince in Luxembourg.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,026 Followers
12