Taken in her office

Story Info
A coworker takes advantage of his submissive colleague.
6.4k words
4.46
14.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth always aimed to get into the office early. It wasn't that she liked to make a good impression but that she liked to get her head down and get into her work without any distractions. As the rest of her colleagues would arrive the idle chit chat would begin and productivity would decline immensely. And this was a day she needed to be productive. The next day she had a presentation she needed to give to her bosses and she wanted to ensure it was perfect. She had only just started her new role and wanted to make a good impression, and prove to them that they were right in hiring her.

Perfection was important to her. She didn't do things by halves and anything she set her heart on she would ensure she gave it her all. Beth hated failure in both her work and personal life and strived to make sure she succeeded in anything she did.

Standing at just under five foot tall, Beth was a short girl and often had to look up at people. At times this could be a hindrance as she always struggled to get mugs out of the cupboards at work but in other ways it proved to be a blessing. Her long auburn hair ran down to the middle of her back and often glistened in sunlight and her blue eyes shimmered like oceans reflecting the sun. Beth had been blessed with a curvy figure which she sometimes felt self conscious about but in the recent year she had began to truly embrace it.

She always wore lingerie under her work dresses. Stockings were a must with any outfit she wore and she loved the feel of the lace tops on her thighs and the straps from the garter belt running down from her waist. The lace and silk of her lingerie were always masked under elegant work dresses that didn't put too much on show. That is unless she had an audit coming and wanted a little extra help to ensure she would pass. Beth's chest always seemed to want to burst out of anything she wore and if she had too deep a v neck she knew her tits would be eagerly pushing forward to burst out and show themselves to the world. So she always looked presentable to everyone else but if anyone knew what she was hiding underneath they would view her in a very, very different light.

Beth was submissive by nature. She was a girl who loved to please and when put into the right head space there wasn't much she would do. She craved to be in that floaty headspace where she didn't have to think or make a decision. She loved her job but being in pressured situations and having to make decisions all the time built up and took its toll. She longed to just let go, to know that all that mattered was to please who she was with.

It had been far too long for Beth since she had been put into that space. Been far too long since someone had just take. Her and used her. Far too long for her to just let go and give into her cravings. And her cravings were growing by the day. Monsters from within her, begging to be released. Trying to escape the capture of her mind and take control of her flesh. Anything seemed to get her wet these days. Getting a wry smile from a guy she found attractive, or wriggling by accident in her chair, an accidental brush against her chest, fingers colliding as someone and else reached out to take something. Sparks were flying everywhere and she didn't know how much longer she could control them.

The day started like any other as Beth's alarm rang out. The room in utter darkness as she clambered out and speedily went to the shower, wanting to be at the office as soon as possible to get her head down in her work. She tied up her long hair in a bun as she let the warm water soak over her body. The warmth washed over her and gave her flutters. Beth closed her eyes and found her hand reaching down between her legs.

She started to bite her lip as her middle finger began to take long strokes up and down her pussy. Her nipples were becoming hard and she pressed herself up against the wall. She wanted someone to take her roughly. To take control and not give her a choice. To make her helpless for him. The tiles of the wall were cold on her face and steam was rising around her as she stroked faster and faster. Her right leg began to shake slightly and then she slipped. Her legs spread wide as her foot slid across the shower tray and her hard nipples were rubbed against the cold tiles.

Her finger slipped inside her body from the slip and she let out a long moan from it. She didn't moan from the pleasure her finger sliding into her tight pussy gave her. She moaned because of the excitement of what had happened, she hadn't meant to do this and it genuinely felt in that brief moment that someone else was touching her.

She felt her breath bouncing back into her face from the wall as she stood there for another brief moment. Not moving. Her finger buried down to the knuckle inside her before her brain caught up and reminded her of how busy her day was going to me. Slowly she pulled her finger out of her, moaning gradually but this time with a slight sulk to the tone as she really wanted to finish what she had started.

10 minutes later she was dry and stood infront if her wardrobe looking to pick out an outfit. As she opened her lingerie drawer she was instantly drawn to a green bra and panty set. With her reddy auburn hair she always felt like green was a colour that spoke to her and she loved how she looked in. The panties were a full panty covered all over in lace and semi see through. However, what she liked most about them were the straps. Walking around and feeling the straps pulling and snapping on her made her instantly wet. She longed to wear a lace see through bra with them but her enormous bosom needed to be caged and generally took a thicker bra with hard underwire to stop them escaping. However, in this occasion she was delighted that a bra that fit her matched the panties. A lacy garter belt slid on over them before her legs were covered in the silky black stockings. Thick lace tops hugged her thighs as she attached the garter belt to them to stop them falling down. As she saw the time in her mirror she realised she was running late and threw on a black dress that ran down to just above her knees and rushed out the door to her office.

As she walked through the office to her desk she was starting to think she had made a mistake in her choice of dress. The button at the top of her chest was broken which meant it provided a v neck and her impressive chest was being pushed up through the gap. She wasn't on display but knew if she wasn't carful her chest was going to press up and push through the deep v. The hem of her dress was rising up with each step and she had already tried readjusting it 5 times by the time she had arrived at her corner office in the building.

The annoyance of the battle with the dress was only intensified as she sat at her desk and her computer wouldn't turn on. After muttering to herself a few times and trying the usual technique of hitting it on the side a few times she briefly growled for a second in annoyance before looking under the desk to look for the plug socket. She couldn't see it so she knelt down and got on her hands and knees and took a look. She could see it right underneath the desk under the side with drawers on it and she couldn't reach from this side. She started ti crawl around the front of the desk and stretched to reach the plug to pull it out and put it back in to see if that worked.

As Beth stretched her chest pushed against the floor and it pulled at her dress which forced her bosom upwards and her bra and tits popped up through the v of her dress. At the same time the hem of her dress rose and rose until she knew it was above her ass. Her eyes closed for a brief second as she imagined what someone would do if they found her like this. Being terrible glad that the office would be empty at this early hour.

Her inner animal began to wrap its claws around her again as it had done in the shower. 'Oh no, has my dress ridden up sir?' She chuckled to herself in her mind as she began to stroke herself through her panties. Completely forgetting that she hadn't closed her office door in her rush this morning. A low moan escaped her lips as she stroked herself through her panties but as she rested her head in the floor she noticed the semi open door and stood up quickly. She stumbled a little as she got up too quick and stumbled backwards and gripped the end he of the desk as she sat on the edge of it. The hem of her dress around her waist and her bra and chest in full display through the opened v of the top of the dress. The tightness of the dress pushing her chest up even more.

Then she gulped hard. Her eyes were staring through the gap in the door and a pair of eyes were staring right back through the door at her. She had seen Simon around the office a few times since she had started and he was one of the people she had brushed hands with in the past as they both reached for the same pen. He was a foot taller than her at 5'11", was clean shaven with deep blue eyes to match hers and short blond hair which he swept to the side of his head. He was dressed in a navy suit with a white shirt and a red spotted tie.

She had noticed him working on the bank of desks outside her office a few times and had a couple of times gotten lost in his eyes as they chatted over a cup of tea in the kitchen. She had to arch her neck to look up at him and it always brought on a smile chatting with him. He had flown across her mind several times in the past and he was who she had been thinking of in the shower than very morning. Craving for him to have been pinning her against the shower wall. Using her however he desires.

Beth's hands started to grip the desk tightly as she just half sat on the edge of the desk frozen. She gulped hard and knew she was on full display for him. Her lacy underwear and stockings fully exposed. But she couldn't do anything. She willed her hands and legs to move but they wouldn't obey her.

Simon's eyes were locked on hers. She felt him staring into her soul. He wasn't moving, just staring and staring into her eyes. As the eye contact continued she felt her panties dampen and she began to blush but she still couldn't move.

Then Simon started to walk towards her office. A slow and steady pace towards her door before he was on the other side of it and pushing it closed. Yet he continued to keep eye contact. She knew if he looked away for a second she could escape his trance but she was helpless right now. Her nails were digging so deep into the desk she was sure she would have been leaving a mark.

She was waiting for him to say something, anything to break this spell as the door clicked shut but he just continued to stare into her eyes. With each second that passed she felt herself getting wetter and wetter as the tension kept building. He was only 5 steps away from her at the door and he began to approach her and she found herself counting down each step. Knowing that soon he'll be on her.

5...4......3.....2..... his steps were slowly and steady and as he took the first couple he shock his work bag off his shoulder and let it drop to the floor with a loud thud and as he took the final step towards her he was unbuttoning his belt and pulling it out from his suit trousers.

Simon placed the belt on the desk next to her with the metal buckle clinking against the desk as it laid to rest. He was towering over her and she could fall herself falling deep inside herself. Her breathing deepening and her neck arching back to stare up at him. She still found herself frozen as she watched him loosen his tie and slip it from his neck before completely untying it and slipping it out from his collar.

Their blue eyes like oceans with waves crashing into each other. Beth could not hear anything apart from her racing heart beat and her panting breath. He pushed forward against her between her legs. His crotch forcing her back to be sitting more fully in the desk so she didn't rely on her hands for support.

She was still entranced with him. 'Why isn't he speaking?!' She screamed to herself inside her head but the only thing that escaped her lips was a low moan which drew a smile from Simon. That smile made her squirm on the desk. The pleasure that her making him smile like that was immense within her. She ached to make him smile more. To please him. To do whatever he wanted her.

Simon leaned forward and gently cupped her face with his hand and whispered the first words to her. "That's my good girl." A wave of warmth washed over her as her cheeks blushed even further. She felt his hands reaching down and pull her wrists forwards and together. Yet their eyes kept locked on each other. She felt he was staring right into her soul, his eyes were stroking her heart and her mind. Brushing aside her defences and pushing her into her submissive space.

She felt a soft silk material being wrapped around her wrists and was confused for a second before realising it must have been his tie being wrapped around them. At first the tie was put softly and loosely around her wrists before she felt him pulling sharply and binding them tight. As he pulled she moaned and gasped sharply.

Simon took her by the wrists and pulled her to her feet before placing a hand on her head and pushing her down into her knees. As she slithered down her body she arched her head back to ensure she could keep her eyes locked on his. He was towering over her now and with her looking up she could only hear him unzipping his trousers and them falling to the floor.

"Open." He ordered her. Without hesitation or thought or the need for a clearer explanation her mouth slowly opened wide. Her big doe eyes glistening up as he took the head of his cock and started to rub it over her lips. Even though he hadn't said a word about it she knew she wasn't allowed to suck until given permission. She felt his precum rubbing over her lips and her pussy and body ached for him. She need to taste him and it took all her will not to swallow him whole, not to lick his precum off her lips and taste him.

But yet she was a good girl. She knelt there looking up. Waiting as he teased and teased her. "Show me what a good girl you are." Simon told her and before he had finished the sentence she had wrapped her lips around his hard shaft. Moaning as his hard cock slipped into her mouth. Her soft lips brushing up and down his shaft. Her saliva dripping over him from how much she had been salivating for him from the teasing.

He reached down and ran his hands through her hair and gently moaning "that's my good girl" as she sucked him faster and faster. Beth felt his hands move to the back of her head and push her head further into his cock. Her eyes started to budge as the full length started to fill her mouth. She raised her blind hands to his thighs. Not knowing if she could handle this. "Down" he growled at her and instantly they fell back down to her lap as she began to whimper as his cock started to touch the back of her throat.

She began to gag and her eyes began to water as they begged him without words to pull his cock out. His hands gripped her head firmly and she knew there was another inch of his cock left and she was terrified that she wouldn't be able take him whole but he started to draw her head back. As his thick shaft slowly left the depths of her throat relief floated over him but only for a second as he started to slowly thrust his cock back in. He was holding her head and thrusting his long cock three quarters into her mouth.

"You're mine." He told her. "You're my good little girl."

She couldn't tell if it was the words or the way he was fucking her face but she felt shivers all over her body as goosebumps rose all over her at this moment. She wanted this. She needed this. She had waited so long for someone to be like this. She had never imagined in her wildest dreams that Simon would be the man that would be doing this, no matter how much she had fantasied about it.

Then everything changed. Simon's head arched back and he looked up at the ceiling as he moaned in a low whisper "babygirl!!! Yes!!!"

As soon as his eyes broke from hers the spell he had been put under had been broken. The trance was ended and she was very quickly aware that people would be arriving in the office any moment. That they were alone in a private setting.

Her hands raised up to his thighs and pushed back. To slip his cock off her lips. She didn't want this to end. She was still more excited than she had been in months but just knew this wasn't the time or place for it.

"Simon." She whispered whilst rubbing her lips over the side of his hard shaft. "We have to stop." Her tongue was flicking over the tip of his cock. Lapping up each drop of pre cum that he gave her. "We can't do this here."

"Hands down" he snapped as he went to push his cock back into her mouth.

But she had left her pure submissive space and was more herself again and continued to push back.

Simon pulled her up instantly by her hair so she was stood again and pushed her back against the desk. He wrapped her long hair around his wrist as he snapped her head back to by staring up at the ceiling. Her chest pushed up in the direction of his face. She gasped and whimpered slightly from the force but just as she was about to push back she felt the trance wash over her again.

There was a low growl in her ear as she felt him push his rock hard member against her soaked panties. His growl so deep it sent shivers through her body. "You are mine Beth." As he said her name he rubbed his cock against her crotch and pulled her head back further. She whimpered a little more as she closed her eyes.

"YOU. ARE. MINE." His voice was so quiet that she could barely hear it but each word felt like he was shouting it at her. She was panting hard.

"Say it." He ordered.

Beth just closed her eyes tighter. Trying to keep some sort of composure.

"SAY. IT."

She couldn't help herself. Her submissive nature longed to obey him. Longed to please him. Longer to do whatever he asked if her. "I'm yours." She said through a hard whimper.

Simon let go of her hair and cupped both her cheeks in his hands and started to kiss her. Softly at first. Nibbling at her lips, pushing them softly apart with his. His fingers massaging the back of her head.

"You're mine." He whispered between kisses.

"I'm yours." She continued to reply to him as she felt herself falling deeper within herself. Letting go of any control she thought she had.

"Louder." He told her.

"I'm yours."

"LOUDER!"

"I'm yours!" She said in a louder speaking voice. Still conscious that at any moment people will be filling the office.

"LOUDER!!!!!" The order so low and firm that she couldn't help herself.

"I'M YOURS!!!" She screamed but before she had even began to say the second word she felt his hard cock slipping into her pussy.

The loudness of her own words once again broke her trance. She was being torn between her body and mind. Beth knew they shouldn't be doing this here and needed to stop before anyone caught them but her body was controlling her. The monsters of lust and desire using her like a puppet.

Her arms wrapped around his neck and she whispered in his ear. "We have to stop." She said through panted breath. She couldn't help but nibble on his ear as she felt his teeth sink into her neck.

Low moans slunk out of her mouth as she tried to hold them back. His hard shaft gliding in and out of her in long slow motions.

"You don't want that babygirl." Simon whispered in her ear between bites and kisses in her neck. One hand wrapped around her waist and the other behind her head as he brought her body close against his. "You want this. You know you do." He continued in low whispers.

"I do." She moaned back at him. "But we can't. What it were caught?"

Beth kept her eyes closed as he kissed her lips again whilst stroking her hair behind her ear. She couldn't lock eyes with him again, if she did she wouldn't be able to say no to him.

12