Taken in Stride

Story Info
Fantasy made reality on an afternoon run.
1.6k words
4.36
7.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain had finally stopped, and it even looked like patches of clear, bright sunshine were starting to break through the dark storm clouds. I threw on my running gear and drove out to my local greenway trail to get a few miles in.

I had been wearing my weighted butt plug all day, and I didn't see any reason to take it out now, enjoying the delicious feeling of fullness and the pressure. Less than a mile in the rocking motion of my hips and the pressure of the plug had sent me into a haze of horniness, and I was fairly gliding along the trail, completely ignorant of exertion.

Until I saw the swift, lean god running up the trail towards me.

This man closed the quarter mile separating us across the field so fast that I had barely registered him before he was upon me in all his glory. While I was still saddled with an extra 20 pounds of fluff that I didn't need and hoped to burn away on these trails, he looked like he had only ever heard of fat, never mind carried any of it. It was exceedingly humid after the storm and we had both shed our shirts to run. He wasn't muscled; no telltale bulges of hard muscle stretched his skin. Instead, he was toned perfectly, his skin a smooth, pleasant expanse of tan everywhere the eye wandered.

I instantly felt submissive towards this perfect image of a man. He was faster than me and fitter than me, and I wanted to worship him right there. The plug pressed itself deep into me, and in my addled, horny state I imagined him stopping in the middle of the trail and pulling out his cock. I knew that I would gladly have sunk to my knees between his sweat-slicked thighs and sucked him right there.

As he approached me, he lifted a hand to wave, a routine enough gesture for two runners meeting, but then he stopped. I could see his face set into a thoughtful expression. It was as if he was reading my mind.

He took one hand and demonstratively adjusted the prominent bulge in his tiny running shorts.

My eyes locked onto his crotch, and it was only when I stumbled that I realized I had taken a trembling step towards him.

He immediately noted my flush of embarrassment and the beginnings of hesitation and took a step forward, instantly closing the gap between us and obliterating my feelings beneath his dominating presence.

He did not tower over me, but I felt that he looked down on me all the same. He radiated heat and the clean smell of his sweat washed over me, narrowing my world down to a point somewhere on his neck where a single bead of sweat rolled down to the curve of his shoulders.

He took two fingers and pressed them into my mouth. The salty, sweet taste of his sweat coated my tongue, and I gave in, sucking on them hungrily.

This may have lasted only moments or several minutes of wanton need before I felt his fingers pressing down against my tongue and bottom teeth, pushing me down onto my knees.

He kept his fingers in my mouth and reached down with the other hand to lower his shorts and expose his cock.

It was still soft, but the pressure of his waistband lifted his balls and pointed the head of the cock right at me. The head filled my vision, and I was mesmerized as it began to grow towards me.

Using the fingers already in my mouth he coaxed me to open for him and laid the head of his beautiful cock on the tip of my tongue.

I closed my eyes in total bliss as the taste of sweat mingled with damp crotch odor and the salty trail of precum that drizzled across my taste buds.

I was not in any state of practice to be able to take him into my throat, but as his hot, hard rod swelled and filled my mouth, my lips formed a suction of their own and my tongue flicked eagerly across his knob.

I looked up at him and felt a thrill as I saw the gleam in his eyes. I had submitted so easily to his mere presence with not a word spoken or any physical compulsion necessary. Now, I could sense a power in him, channeled to me through this magnificent cock, that would devour my willing body.

He didn't give me long at full hardness to truly appreciate and explore his pulsating cock. His fingers had already drawn extra saliva into my mouth, and my ministrations had wet his shaft.

He withdrew his cock and grabbed me by an ear. Before I could protest, he had drawn me away to a stand of trees and pressed me against a birch tree. In an effortless move he swept down my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my running shoes, and I glanced back to see him discarding his own.

He quickly discovered my butt plug and spanked my right cheek, eliciting a yelp from me. He drew it out of me and dropped it on my shorts. He laid his hard cock between my cheeks and humped slowly up and down, mixing my piggy sweat with the saliva to lubricate his cock even more. My body flushed and I felt more sweat beading from me, responding to the wonderful sensations of his cock rubbing at my slick asshole and helping to prepare the way for him. Then, in an expression of athletic grace, he flexed his glutes and hamstrings to press his cock into me right there beneath that tree.

There was not even the hope of resistance. My body knew who had mastered it and yielded to the firm, insistent power of his rod as it entered me, filling the space the butt plug had prepared for it.

He rocked his cock back and forth inside me for several minutes as I moaned into the tree bark. Once he had me drooling and was assured of my unquestioning submission, he took full control and manhandled me into positions that demonstrated his physical superiority and sexual prowess one muscle group at a time.

He lowered me onto all fours, entirely without removing his cock or pausing in his rhythm, before pressing my face into the grass at the base of the tree. Then he stretched himself out in a lunge, as if to stretch his sleek calves, the one foot by my face and the other extended behind him. In this manner, he stroked himself into me to the sounds of my admiration.

After a few repetitions of this, he squatted against me and extended one leg forward, bending over me and touching his toes up near my head. The change in the angle of his assault on my slick channel drew quiet gasps from my lips.

I glanced down and back to see my own cock, a shadow of his, waving back and forth and dribbling, still soft in acknowledgment of his manliness.

He changed positions several more times, at one point with his legs spread wide to either side leaning to one side and then the other and at another throwing one leg across my back and the opposite knee before leaning harder into me as his hips continued their forceful rocking motion. I felt like a piece of gym equipment, albeit a piece of gym equipment that gratefully voiced its appreciation at being used so expertly.

Finally, he pulled out of me before rolling me onto my back and then onto my shoulders. Squatting over me he lowered himself back into me. With me looking up at him, he began to run his hands along his thighs, captivating me in the erotic flex of his quads. My soft penis continued dribbling, leaving a trail across my face.

I don't know how long he rode me for before he released himself into me and flooded my hole. My Fitbit had been running, and I was later able to work out that my run had been about nine minutes longer than usual at my pace. It seems like such a short time to have so utterly taken a man, even a man as willing as I was.

After emptying his hot load into me, he took me by an arm and brought me again to my knees. I was filthy, drooling, and panting like I had been running at his pace, which I guess I had been.

He picked up both of our shorts, and I began to think that he was finished with me. But as he approached, he took my shorts and aggressively wiped my face clean. His own shorts he wrapped around the top of my head, closing them with a fist behind my head and forming a blindfold.

The smell of his sweaty workout shorts overwhelmed me again, and I opened my mouth. He quickly filled it once more with his cock and worked my head back and forth, cleaning his cock of the taste of my ass and the last of his cum.

The smell, the taste, the utter domination sent me hurtling over the edge of my own orgasm. My cock sprang immediately to full hardness and began spasming, waggling back and forth as I coated my own thighs with my semen.

Taking his shorts from my head, he bent down and smirked in my face. If I had not been so thoroughly drained of all emotion or desires by his commanding fuck, my heart might have melted right there.

He pulled his shorts back on, tossed my own sticky shorts into my chest, and was gone, running away on the trail and out of sight before I had the chance to look longingly after him.