Taken on a Cruise: Pt. 01

Story Info
Sara's cruise gets off to an unexpectedly rocky start.
6.2k words
4.48
12.7k
25

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 04/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodpen86
goodpen86
111 Followers

Phil sat on the corner stool of the Regal Bar, one of the quieter bars on the ship, especially on the first night of a cruise. He and his friend Todd were cruise regulars, especially when it came to this particular ship, so much so that they were on a first name basis with many of the crew members.

Todd had ambled off to the casino, leaving Phil who did not gamble alone at the bar. It wasn't their usual set up, and left Phil feeling a twinge of disappointment as he was hoping to start a new adventure with the help of Todd right away.

Phil's disappointment quickly faded though as he was distracted by a younger couple walking into the bar. The man was tall and slender, while the woman was a bit on the shorter side with a full figure. The blue dress she was wearing stretched almost obscenely around her large breasts and round ass.

"We don't have to do everything together," Sara told her husband as she took a seat on a barstool two over from where Phil sat. "I'll meet you back at the cabin after the show is over."

"You're sure?" Matt asked, as he stood in front of his seated wife.

"Yes, I'm sure. Just enjoy your time with your family," Sara smiled.

"Ok, I'll see you back at the cabin?"

"That's what I said," Sara smiled, as she leaned up to kiss her husband on the cheek. He returned the kiss before walking away.

Sara loved her in-laws, from a distance. But knowing that she was going to be spending the next seven nights stuck on a ship with them and her husband's brother and his wife was already too much for her to handle. If she was going to get through the week she was going to need some time to herself, and alcohol.

Sara turned the barstool to face the bar carefully and quickly took the menu in front her to make her first selection of the evening.

"Sweet guy," Phil said to Sara before she could get too deep into the drink menu.

Sara who had not even noticed Phil sitting in the corner, startled slightly at the voice but when she saw the friendly looking man with gray hair and neatly dressed in a blue polo shirt sitting on the corner barstool, she welcomed the interaction with a smile.

"Yes he is," she agreed.

"Your husband, I'm guessing," Phil said, as he took a sip of his beer.

Sara nodded politely as she turned back to her menu. She wanted to make a friend, but she wanted a drink more.

"At this bar, stick to wine or beer," Phil said, in a helpful tone. "Save the fancy drinks for other places. Are you a red wine girl?"

"More white, then red," Sara said, with a smile. "Is it because of..."

"Your hair," Phil chuckled. "Love the color red, by the way."

"Thank you," Sara, who was very used to getting compliments on her red hair, said.

"Hey, Rueben," Phil called to the bartender who was on the other end of the bar. "What's the best White wine you got?"

"Hmm," the small framed bartender said as he stroked his chin and walked over to Phil. "We have a Riesling, people seem to enjoy."

"Sounds good," Sara said.

"Put it on my cabin, will you?" Phil asked, giving Rueben a wink.

"Certainly, Phil," Rueben responded with a smile before turning to fetch Sara's order.

"You don't have to..."

"I know I don't have to," Phil shook his head. "I want to."

"Well thank you," Sara smiled.

"Don't mention it," Phil said as he moved to the barstool next to Sara. "Name's Phil by the way," he added as he extended his hand.

"I'm Sara. It's nice to meet you Phil," Sara said as she shook Phil's hand.

Phil enjoyed the warm softness of Sara's hand, which he shook firmly. He felt a familiar stirring in his pants as he held eye contact with Sara for the first time. Her face was undeniably pretty. Fair white skin, clear blue eyes, freckles dotting her cheeks.

"Pleasure is all mine, trust me," Phil said, with a slight wink.

It was at this point that Sara was unsure of what Phil was up to. She had never been one to frequent bars, this was her first time on a cruise, and she didn't have much experience with men outside of her husband. She felt like she was getting a signal from Phil that he wasn't just being friendly to be friendly, but she was so inexperienced, even at 26, that she quickly just assumed she was overthinking a nice gesture by a friendly older man on vacation.

"So are you on the cruise with your wife?" Sara asked after thanking Rueben for her drink which he had placed in front of her on the bar.

"No, no, I never married," Phil said. "On here with an old friend, Todd. He and I try to travel a few times a year together and this is our favorite ship."

"Oh, that's really nice," Sara said, as she thought how silly she had been to think Phil was flirting, after all if he was never married and was on a cruise with a male "friend." He must be gay.

"Sounds like you aren't on here just with your husband," Phil said, his eyes darting briefly to Sara's breasts. The two DD cups protruded proudly as they were barely held in by Sara's low cut blue dress.

"No, my in-laws invited us and my brother in law and his wife to come to," Sarah said.

She noticed Phil's glance downward but knew better than to say anything. It wasn't the first time she had caught a guy looking at her ample breasts. She always thought it was a harmless thing, as long as looking was all they did. And after all he was probably gay, right? So he was probably just noticing them, as she would sometimes notice other women's breasts if they were displayed prominently, as she knew hers were.

"Sounds like a lot," Phil said, his eyes once again meeting Sarah's.

"It is," Sara said with a small laugh.

"In that case, drink up," Phil laughed.

"I plan on it," Sara smiled, as she picked up her wine glass from the bar.

The two continued to talk for the next thirty minutes. Phil relayed a cliff notes version of his life story. Sara telling the story of how she and Matt met. Every now and then Sara would catch Phil glancing at her breasts, and she noticed the glances were getting longer each time he did it. It made her a little uncomfortable, but she shrugged it off, as Phil's life story did nothing but to further her suspicion of his homosexuality. Never married, never even a mention of a girlfriend.

"Well I should probably be getting back to my cabin," Sara said, after finishing her glass of wine.

"Yeah it's getting kind of late," Phil said. "I probably should be heading back to mine as well. Might as well walk to the elevator together, right?" Phil smiled, as he stood from his barstool.

"Sure," Sara said, as she too stood up.

Phil was well experienced in what he was planning to do. So much so that he didn't even have to really go over any plan in his head. As Sara was collecting her purse from the bar, he sent a quick text to Todd. He continued the conversation with Sara as the two walked to the bank of elevators nearest the bar. Luck was on Phil's side no one else was waiting for an elevator. And when one came, it was empty. Phil stepped inside first, and pressed for deck 11. Then closed the doors. Sarah waited for him to ask what deck she was on, and when Phil didn't she reached for the bank of buttons.

"No need," Phil said, his tone suddenly a bit menacing as he grabbed a hold of Sara's wrist.

"What?" Sara asked, her heart beginning to race in her chest.

"We're having so much fun," Phil said, as he stepped closer to Sara. "Why end it so soon?"

The elevator stopped on Deck 9, and the doors opened. An elderly couple stepped into the elevator. This was Sara's chance to say something, or to run. Her mind raced, her heart pounded. She could say something, but what was the elderly couple going to do? Whack Phil with the old lady's cane? Phil held Sara's hand in his as though he were her husband, and squeezed it tightly. She looked at him, and he smiled back, as though nothing strange were happening.

The elderly woman smiled at Sara, but didn't say anything. Sara tried to yell for help with her eyes, as she was a bit too scared of what Phil would do if she actually said something. The non verbal cue was lost on the older woman, who soon turned towards her husband and started complaining about the singer in the lounge they had just left.

The elevator stopped on Deck 11 and the doors opened.

"Well, this is us," Phil said, as he gripped Sara's hand even tighter. "You two enjoy your evening," he said to the elderly couple as he led Sara out of the elevator.

Sara followed Phil out of the elevator and down the long corridor of cabins. Her mind was telling her to run the other way. But she didn't know what this stranger was capable of. Did he somehow have a gun? A knife? If he did have one of those things wouldn't it be better not to be in a private room with him? Sara's mind raced, but it raced so much that she found herself unable to do anything other than allow herself to be led to Phil's cabin.

Phil stopped at his cabin door, and quickly pulled his room key out of his pocket. He waved it over the pad on the door before pushing down the handle and opening the door. Without a word he pulled Sara inside, and shut the door behind her before pushing her back against the wall, still in the entry way.

"You're a very pretty woman," Phil said, as he placed his right hand around Sara's throat, just above the pearl necklace she was wearing. "Has anyone told you that?"

Sara couldn't find her voice. If she had been able to she would have been screaming for help, not answering stupid questions.

"I know you're probably scared. But don't be," Phil said as his left arm snaked its way around Sara's waste, pulling her body into his. "We're not going to hurt you. We're just going to have fun with you," he added as he leaned his face in towards Sara's, and began to kiss her.

Sara's heart pounded harder in her chest. What did Phil mean by we? Her brain didn't have time to think too hard about that though, as soon Sara found Phil's tongue exploring her own mouth, his right hand moving down from her throat and ever closer to her breasts as she felt his other hand on her ass.

"Your mouth tastes good, baby," Phil said into Sara's ear after breaking the kiss. Sara flinched a little as she felt Phil licking her earlobe and could hear his breath whooshing into her ear. "Makes me so excited to find out how the rest of you tastes."

Sara's breath caught in her throat at Phil's words, but again she didn't have too much time to think as she could feel Phil's arms wrap around her, as his lips pressed back against hers. As Phil's tongue once again explored her mouth, Sara could feel his hands on the back of her dress, she could feel his fingers find the dress's zipper. Her mind started to panic as she felt her dress, which when fully zipped held tightly to her body, become looser.

Phil made quick work of the blue dress, once he had had it unzipped as he started pulling it up over Sara's round ass, and hips. He felt his cock hardening in his pants as his tongue danced with Sara's in her mouth and he lifted her dress over her stomach, stopping just below her large breasts.

"Take it the rest of the way, baby," he said as he broke the kiss. "I want to see you."

Not knowing how to fight back, Sara could only comply, as she took hold of seems of her dress from Phil, who took a slight step back to allow her room to remove her own dress. She pulled hard on the material heaving it over her breasts before pulling it up and over her head.

Phil watched as Sara's full body came into view. Her thick round thighs, her meaty hips, soft white stomach, and those large DD cup sized breasts still caged by a beige bra. Her white skin looked so soft, so inviting, he could not wait to feel it in his hands and truly explore her body.

Sara let her dress fall to the ground in front of her. She felt so exposed, she could feel her cheeks burning hot red. Phil wasted no time, taking her hand and leading her over to the queen sized bed that took up a good portion of the small cabin.

"You're going to be a good girl for me aren't you?" Phil said as they stood in front of the bed and he once again wrapped his arms around Sara's waste. This time both of his hands coming to rest on her panty covered ass. "Tell me have you been with another guy since meeting your husband?" he asked before leaning his face in and kissing her neck gently.

"No," Sara managed to choke out softly.

"Mmm, I like that," Phil said, as he moved his hands up Sara's meaty back to the hooks of her bra. "You must be such a good wife," he continued as his fingers undid the hooks of the beige bra.

Sara stayed still as she felt her bra being undone. She let Phil kiss her again, as she felt the cool air of the room hit her nipples for the first time, and watched from the corner of her eye as her bra fell to the floor.

"Do you make your husband happy in bed?" Phil asked, as he cupped Sara's large breasts.

Sara couldn't respond, her brain turned off as she felt a virtual strangers hands fondling her breasts. She could feel her nipples harden between his fingers. Her body was betraying her. It was liking what was happening, even though she didn't want it to.

"I bet you do," Phil said, his cock growing painfully hard in his pants as he felt Sara's heavy breasts in his hands and toyed with her small pink nipples. "Does he make you happy in bed? Does he make you cum on his cock? Or on his tongue? Is that married cunt of yours satisfied?"

Any chance Sara would be able to answer any of Phil's questions was taken away when she heard the door to the cabin open. Phil was clearly not concerned as he once again kissed her hard on the mouth, his hands moving from her breasts back to her panty covered ass, which he began to squeeze.

Sara, who was facing the entry way of the cabin, kept her eyes open as Phil kissed her, and fondled her ass. She watched as another man around Phil's age entered the room. The man looked at her, and smiled but didn't say anything. He was gruffer looking than Phil. Where Phil was clean shaven, this man had a thick beard and messy salt and pepper hair. He was a bit on the heavy side too, not fat but no where as in shape seeming as Phil appeared to be.

Sara watched the man silently slip off his shoes and take off his Hawaiian shirt, exposing a hairy chest and stomach and leaving the shirt on the vanity desk next to him. The entire time he watched as Phil continued to kiss Sara, moving his hands back and forth from Sara's ass to her heavy breasts.

"Got us a red head this time, I see," the man said in a deep voice as he began undoing the belt around his khaki pants.

"I didn't think you'd mind," Phil said as he finally broke the kiss, but never moved his eyes off Sara's face. His fingers had laced their way under the waistband of Sara's white panties, and were slowly lowering the back down over her large ass.

"Not at all, I love it," the other man said as he pushed his pants, including his underwear down.

"Thought as much," Phil chuckled as he began to lower the front of Sara's panties.

Sara could feel the cool air of the cabin on the bare skin of her ass, but when she started to feel the same cool air wafting over her vagina she felt her heart sink. She didn't know what she had been expecting. From the time they got into the elevator there was little doubt about what Phil wanted. Had she been hoping this entire time he would just stop? She knew the answer was no. Stranger still, somehow, knowing that her pussy was now exposed put a finality to what was going to happen to her, and the feelings that brought up had Sara's mind very confused.

"Sara, this is my friend Todd," Phil said as he pushed her panties towards her knees. "Todd this is Sara."

Todd walked behind Sara, and as Phil bent to push Sara's tight panties over her kneecaps and over her calves, Todd reached around her top half and began to roughly fondle her large breasts.

"Nice tits you have there Sara," he said as his mouth went to her shoulder.

Sara shuddered at Todd's touch. The skin of his fingers and palms were rough and calloused. It made his grasp on her breasts seem harsher, more forceful. It didn't help that he wasn't being gentle either. His fingers pinched her sensitive nipples hard, before pulling them out from her body repeating the same gesture over and over.

Phil had Sara step out of her panties, and then stepped away from her and Todd, for a moment. Sara watched Phil, as Todd continued to fondle her breasts, and push his hardening cock against the small of her back. Phil took her white panties to his face and sniffed the crotch of them deeply. He looked straight into Sara's face as he did so, and smiled at her after putting her panties down on the vanity desk next to him.

Meanwhile, Todd had moved his right hand off Sara's breast just long enough to move her shoulder length red hair away from her ear. Sara yelped a little in surprise when she felt Todd's teeth not so gently nibbling on the top of her ear.

"You like that?" Phil asked with a smile as he took his shirt off.

Even if she had wanted to, Sara didn't have a chance to answer Phil. As Todd pushed his right index and middle fingers into her mouth which had been slightly open from her yelp. Todd ran his fingers back and forth over Sara's tongue as he bathed her ear with his tongue.

"Suck 'em fingers," Todd whispered into her ear, between licks. "Give ol' Todd a preview of what that pretty mouth of yours is going to do to his cock."

Sara's mind went blank as Todd continued to push his thick fingers into her mouth until he reached the back of her throat. When Sara gagged, Todd pulled his fingers out. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her to face him. Without saying a word, Todd pushed down hard on Sara's shoulders, making it clear that he wanted her on her knees, while making it clear that not doing as he wanted would be painful.

Sara lowered herself to her knees, and quickly found herself eye level with Todd's hardening cock. He gripped it with his right hand and started to jerk it in Sara's face. Todd loved freckles, and the way Sara's splattered her cheeks turned him on immensely.

"Open up, honey," Todd said as he waved the mushroom head of his cock in Sara's face.

Her brain was screaming no, Todd's fingers had tasted unwashed and salty. How bad must his cock taste Sara couldn't help but wonder. There was no way her brain wanted that thing in her mouth.

"Come on baby girl," Todd said, when he saw that Sara's lips were still pressed firmly together. "Don't make this harder for use than it has to be," he added he pressed the head of his cock on Sara's bottom lip.

Sara reluctantly parted her lips and allowed the head of Todd's cock into her mouth. Her eyes open staring straight in front of her at Todd's hairy crotch. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Phil come over and stand next to Todd. Phil was naked now too, and he wasted no time, in grabbing Sara's hand and brining it to his already hard cock.

"That's it," she heard Phil say. "Get us ready for the rest of you," he added as he moved Sara's hand up and down his shaft.

The two men stood over the woman on her knees. Todd began a gentle fucking of Sara's face. His fingers ran through her hair, turning her face upwards so he could look into her blue eyes, see his cock disappearing in between her red lips.

Phil was still guiding Sara's hand over his cock, making her jerk him at a slow steady pace. He loved the feel of her hand around him. He too looked down, at his friend's cock in her mouth. And took in the sight of her large breasts swaying below as her head bobbed up and down Todd's shaft.

"I think you got us a good one, if her mouth in any indication," Todd said to Phil as he put his hand on the back of Sara's head and forced her face into his crotch. His cock hit the back of her throat which caused her to gag, and spit run down her chin.

goodpen86
goodpen86
111 Followers
12