Taken on the Beach

Story Info
An unexpected reunion on the Beach.
2.3k words
4.4
16.7k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex was always inviting me to go to this Nude beach with him. I had accidentally walked by once with one of my girlfriends a few years back and since then I always wanted to go back. We finally make a date to go and he picks me up with his current boyfriend. We smoke and drink on our way and are primed for a great day at the beach. Once we get there it was pretty crowded. Alex and Jon get naked immediately but I keep my bikini bottom but remove my top. They both apply a good deal of suntan lotion on me and I do the same with them. I loved teasing Alex and since we had been intimate on numerous occasions it was second nature for me to fondle him and play around with his big cock. Jon got a kick out of watching me messing with Alex and seeing him squirm trying to avoid getting hard while I "applied" the suntan oil.

The day was really sunny and there were all type of bodies out there, although they were mostly gay men, there were some really attractive hetero couples as well. We decided to head off to the water and as I'm about to get in I hear someone call out, "Linda is that you? Oh My God it is. How are you?" I turn around quite startled as this is the last place I wanted to be recognized.

"Betsy? Wow. What you doing?" I ask nervously. Betsy was a cheerleader in High School and we were in many classes together but weren't really that close. She was fully nude except for a wide brim hat and sunglasses. Her body was as pretty as ever. She was nicely tanned with small breasts and a very curvy shape. Her legs were beautifully sculpted.

"I'm here with Jonathan. I know you remember him, LOL. We're married now." she says holding up her ring finger. Oh yeah, I knew Jonathan alright. I gave him head nearly every week of Senior year. I never had intercourse during High School but gave plenty of head and Jonathan was one of my favorites.

"Does she know?" I asked myself. "Why else would she draw out the word "you" like that?" I thought.

"Hey lovely ladies." I hear a man's voice coming from behind me. "Linda? Heck I recognize that big ass anywhere." he added as I turned around to see Jonathan wrap his arms around me and give me a real tight hug. I mean real tight. We are both oily sweaty and he is completely nude and I immediately felt his big dick rubbing against my bare stomach.

'You guys going in? he asks.

I was in a state of shock at this unexpected "High School reunion" in a state of undress in public. "Aaahh yeah. Sure." I reply. "I have a couple of friends over there." as I point to Alex and Jon who are grinning ear to ear.

They are eating up Jonathan's physique. Jonathan stood about 6'-2'' and had a body like Adonis. As a matter of fact his parents were from Greece. His complexion was an alluring sunkissed bronze which accentuated his flawless slender muscular physique. Emerald green eyes and curly blond hair graced his face in addition to two huge dimples that appeared every time he smiled. He was a delectable specimen of a man. The fact he possessed a remarkably beautiful long and thick appendage that dangled enticingly between his legs didn't hurt either.

We all go in the water and meet up with Alex and Jon. Introductions are made and soon we are all smoking drinking and having a really good time. Jonathan was always very humble and never full of himself which added to his likability. As the booze and weed flowed so did Alex and Jon's flirting with Jonathan. We went back to our towels and they both joined us. Soon enough we started commenting on the different bodies we were seeing and the conversation kept getting more personal and sexual in nature. Alex was an expert in getting people to open up and soon he hit jackpot.

"We have an open marriage." says Betsy nearly causing me to choke on my drink. "I mean, look at him. Why pretend? He's gorgeous!"

Alex responded, "So are you Honey."

"Aaaahhh. You're so sweet Alex." she replied with a huge smile then gave him a big hug.

"So how does this work, the open marriage thingy." asks Jon a bit mischievously.

Betsy sat up then said, "Simple really. We love each other but we love sex. Sex with other people. Just because you enjoy someone else's body why would that affect your emotional bond?" she then added, "We always tell each other beforehand who and what we're going to do."

I was listening intently and quite frankly was getting aroused with the conversation not to mention I'm lying between four nude people, three men, and one naked woman. I am still wearing my bikini bottom which I was hoping was absorbing the wetness I felt starting to build up inside me. Jonathan was lying face up next to me with a towel over his face. His thick flaccid cock was dangling to the side facing me with a generous drop of precum stringing down to the towel. Betsy was sitting directly in front of me and Jon was on my other side while Alex was next to Betsy enjoying his view of Jonathan's body.

"So you guys swap? Orgies? What else ya'll into? Heck I'm getting horny listening to you. Please tell me you guys are Bi!" asks Jon half jokingly.

Betsy smiles and answers, "I've been with women before and enjoy them very much but I prefer men. Jonathan has allowed men to give him head but only cause I wanted to see it." she then grabs a blunt and lights it then says, "We love role playing and watching each other have sex with other people. No orgies though. Too impersonal for us."

"I love you!" says Jon reaching over to hug Betsy. "Your so freaking cool. You both are!"

"Hey Betsy, how was Linda in High School?' wondered Alex. "Was she as bitchy as she is now?" he said looking at me shooting me a birdie.

Betsy responded with a big smile, "Linda was a sweetheart. I mean we weren't really close but she was really fun to be with."

Alex added, "Wasn't she a tease? Did she bang all the hot guys?" he said teasingly.

"All I know is Jonathan loved how she sucked his dick. He did say she never let him fuck her, just finger her a few times."

Alex and Jon's face froze and I was staring at them in disbelief. Betsy said this so nonchalantly that it left us all staring at each as if we were "Deer in headlights."

"You gave him head? JAJAJA you are so busted!" said Jon being a twit!

"No. I mean it's cool. Linda is a Hottie and Jonathan always bragged about how she gave great head and swallowed every drop. He really wanted to have sex with her but she wouldn't allow it." Betsy adjusted herself and pulled her knees in front of her then added, "We love trading sex stories and he had a bunch with you." she said looking at me quite seductively.

"Lindaaaaa? Seems you guys may have some unfinished business, don't ya think?" said Alex and before I could answer Jonathan sits up with a huge grin on his face.

"Betsy knows Linda's on my Bucket list!" says Jonathan adding, "Heck truth be told I think Betsy wants a taste of you as well." he said as he leaned into me and gave me a gentle kiss on my lips. I was now bewildered and aroused. I was buzzed from the liquor and the weed but mostly from this exchange. I always wanted to sleep with Jonathan and it was one of my biggest regrets after High School and here he was in the flesh, literally.

Jonathan leans over to me and whispers in my ear, "Come with me." then kisses me on the lips tenderly. I oblige and stand up. As I do he looks directly in my eyes and says, "You don't need these." as he removes my bikini bottoms and walks me over to the the water.

I was following him as if I was an observer not a participant. We walk into the water and quickly we are waist deep. Jonathan wastes no time in embracing me and bringing his tasty lips over mine. Our tongues are intertwined inside our mouths and I feel his cock getting harder against me and I become oblivious to my surroundings. I am enveloped by this Greek God who is focused on me and enjoying my body.

My arms go over his shoulders and the next thing I feel is his massive erection searching for my pussy opening. A slight wave comes over us and I feel his thick cock impale me. I gasp while our mouths are interlocked in lustful abandon. My legs instinctively wrap around his torso and my hips begin gyrating on his enormous shaft. I break off from our kiss and bite his shoulder as I struggle to accomodate his erection. "Your dick is so fucking big!" I blurt out uncontrollably as he is driving deeper and deeper inside me. His hands are clasping my hips controlling his thrusts as I struggle to squash my panting and moaning. I am being ravaged by this Adonis in the Ocean in public yet all I see is his handsome face distorted in a lustful gaze that augments my pleasure. My senses override any sense of propriety I may have had and my moaning becomes part of the natural environment surrounding us.

Jonathan is also grunting and breathless he utters in my ear, "Your so fucking tight. I waited so long. Fuuuuck!" then he bites my lip hard and squeezes me even tighter against him. I shudder as he goes deeper inside me and my pussy wall are stretched against his thickness.

"Baby, I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh My God Papi I'm cumming!!!!" I scream into his ear as my body is overtaken by an enormous orgasm. Jonathan is still ramming himself into me with masterful intensity but my orgasm has allowed me a brief awareness of our surroundings. I notice our group is staring at us as are many onlookers. There are a couple of men eerily close as well as two couples watching intently at our lovemaking. For an instant I am concerned but the female closest to me locks eyes with me and we are instantly bonded by this raw public display of passion that has overridden any sense of appropriateness. I notice her bite her lower lip then quietly moan while reaching back with one hand and caress her lovers face. He was standing behind her pleasing her with his hand as her eyes were locked with mine sharing with me this moment as Jonathan had his with way with me.

His thrusting overwhelms me once more and I disappear under the pleasure his massive cock was giving upon me. He became so vocal at this point and oblivious as to who could hear him. Between the sensation I felt deep inside me and his total attention to me I become his again and submit to his will. Everything else was but a blur lying in the horizon of our shared carnal pleasure. I felt this intense pressure building deep inside of me that kept escalating with every thrust of Jonathan's hardened cock. My pussy walls are clinging tightly to his massive manhood, straining at his size. My body was dancing along a blurry line that hovered between pain and pleasure. I felt ecstatically uncomfortable and knew that I was about to have another orgasm. I was panting and moaning in front of a lustful group of onlookers who were enjoying watching Jonathan artfully bring me to the brink of another orgasm.

"Fuck Baby. I'm going to cum again. Oh My God I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" I yell as my mouth clamps down hard on his muscular shoulders.

"Aaaaarrgh! Fuck! Here you go. Aaaaaahhhhh!" he yells as he thrusts deep inside me and I feel his bursts of cum splatter my pussy walls. His powerful muscles flexed as every burst seemed to release the inner lust he had been holding on to. He remained inside me and kissed me gently as we floated for a few minutes with his cock still inside me. We stayed that way for a few minutes just hugging and floating in the water.

The girl I locked eyes with came over to us and said, "That is the sexiest most horniest thing we have ever seen. Thanks!" then gave me a quick kiss on my lips.

We finally break off and walk over to our group. Everyone on the beach was staring our way. I look over to Jonathan and I see why. He was semi hard which made his thick cock swing considerably with every step. The water was dripping down his gorgeous sculpted bronze body and the sun was highlighting every muscle fiber that flexed as he made his way over to the towels. Alex would later describe it as, "I thought I was witnessing a Mythological Demigod emerging from the Ocean, having just appeased his carnal lust with a vixen slave." It was a fair assessment.

As I'm about to sit down I see Betsy mouthing, "OMG! Loved it!" while giving me a thumbs up as she grabbed Jonathan and gave him a huge wet kiss. I look over to Alex and he was fully erect.

He looks at me and quietly says, "We are all so fucking horny now!"

I smile and sit down watching Betsy kiss Jonathan with reckless abandon. Life is Good!!!