Taken - Pt. 02

Story Info
A tale of abduction, transformation, and unlikely salvation.
6.6k words
4.51
19.4k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KandiKox
KandiKox
65 Followers

TAKEN -- PART 2

by Kandi Kox

The last time I had awoken, it was to find myself strapped down in some kind of hospital bed, trying to make sense of how I had got there after falling asleep in a car during my first visit to Paris.

A day or so on, my next awakening was more pleasant, given that I was curled up in bed next to a warm and naked body. For one glorious moment, I thought it was Emma, the enchanting redhead who'd inveigled me into making the trip. But as I clambered back to reality from my slumbers, the memory of what had happened to me came crashing back.

I'd been taken somewhere, to a place that for all I knew could still be in Paris, or might be somewhere else altogether. I'd been subjected to a still-unknown number of medical procedures, which at the very least had removed my body hair, shrunken my genitals, and left me with a voice that was higher and softer than my natural tones. I was wearing permanent makeup on a face that now looked disturbingly feminine. I also had a new name, Lexi, tattooed on my bottom just in case there should be any doubt about it.

And on top of all that, I'd been forced to make what was effectively a pornographic video, with a beautiful young man whose looks were identical to mine, aside from the long, thin cock that I had sucked and swallowed with an enthusiasm that was only partly feigned. That was Marissa, the "girl" (for I could only think of her/him as such) in bed with me right now and whose cum was nestled in my stomach.

And while I was held in captivity, so too was my girlfriend, the threat to her life the lever being used to secure my cooperation. Until I knew she was safe, I could only play along with the attempt to feminise me and force me into what I was pretty sure would be further obscene and disgusting sex acts.

With no family to look for me, and the only person who knew or cared about my whereabouts under armed guard, the prospects of any rescue seemed non-existent. All I could do was to cooperate and survive, as best I could.

Not wanting to disturb Marissa, I waited until she stirred to get out of bed, trying unsuccessfully in the meantime not to think too hard about what might be about to happen, or conversely to fantasise about some kind of improbable rescue.

When she did finally awake, we got up to find a tray waiting for us, with two large tumblers filled with what looked like milkshakes. The creamy liquid tasted eerily similar to the spunk I had swallowed earlier for the benefit of the cameras that still surrounded the bed. Marissa said they were protein drinks and would be the only meals we would get while we were here.

When I asked where "here" was, I received no answer. Indeed I could learn nothing at all from the lovely young brunette about our situation, something that periodically sent me into a panic, until I could be persuaded to have another of the blue chill pills which she kept offering me. I worried about what they might be doing to me, but I needed some way of tolerating the treatment I was experiencing -- and the pills at least kept my fear under control.

And so began a span of days that I could never afterwards quite number, because they had no defined beginning, middle or end, especially in a windowless room with lighting permanently on. We spent our time sleeping for irregular periods, drinking our shakes, showering in the little ensuite attached to the bedroom, trying on the many outfits we found in the well-stocked wardrobe, or experimenting with makeup, to supplement the permanent colours painted or tattooed on our faces.

The clothes in particular were a lot of fun, even if I felt more than a little embarrassed every time I caught myself enjoying something new. There was underwear of every kind, dresses, skirts and blouses that could be used to create formal or fun outfits, several uniforms besides the school clothing we'd worn for our first sexual encounter, and even a wedding dress with its own special set of bridal lingerie.

Marissa and I each tried that last outfit on, marvelling at how well it fitted us both. That was itself a testament to how similar we were in size and body type -- with the obvious exception, I reflected ruefully, of the scale of the organs tucked away in our respective panties. Mine had shrunk down to little more than an inch, where hers managed at least eight times that length in a state of erection that was apparently now beyond me. I wondered, but didn't ask, whether she had been quite that well endowed when she first came to wherever we now were, or if her size had been enhanced.

Throughout this period we didn't see anybody but each other, with all supplies brought in, or dirty clothes or glasses removed, while we slept. The door, each time I tried it, was always locked.

The other thing we did, every few hours it seemed, was to have sex. Or rather, I delivered oral sex in an increasing variety of positions. Marissa seemed to have an inexhaustible supply of sperm for me to gulp down, and an energy that I very noticeably lacked.

I came to know every inch of her cock and balls, and also discovered that she enjoyed having her hard little nipples pinched and nibbled, and her puckered asshole teased and licked with my tongue. But I never attempted or was encouraged to insert any fingers, and she could not get at my own passage, not with a butt plug almost permanently lodged there.

Sometimes we were directed what to wear, say and do, by a voice in an earpiece. But just as often, we started up without any requirement to do so. It was enough that Marissa was horny, or that I was bored. Whether the equipment arrayed around our bed was recording on these occasions was never completely clear.

If I did something well, the vibrating device inside of me would periodically come to life, and I got to enjoy the sensation of it stretching me and throbbing deep inside. But I didn't again experience anything like the brief, dribbling orgasm that had marked my first attempt at cocksucking, and my shrunken member remained resolutely inert.

What increasingly worried me, every time I thought about it, was how much I was coming to enjoy, or even crave, the taste of Marissa's spunk. Perhaps I was being conditioned to like it by its similarity to the taste of the shakes, which seemed to be nutritious enough to allay any hunger while never providing any strength to my atrophying muscles. Or maybe, I thought more darkly, I was just turning into the kind of cum-hungry whore that I was being asked to play when the cameras were running.

The pattern was finally broken one day when we had a visitor -- the unnamed doctor (if that's what she was) I had seen on my first day of captivity. She instructed me to put on the sheer minidress in which she'd first dressed me, although this time my heels were complemented by stay-up fishnet stockings, giving me an undeniably slutty look.

She then waited until Marissa had tidied up my hair, added some glitter to the makeup around my eyes, sprayed on some fresh perfume and, much to my surprise, removed my butt plug, which she handed to the doctor.

"You won't be needing that again," said the blonde woman, tossing it into a nearby bin. "Or your suck-buddy here." She glanced at Marissa. "Say goodbye to Lexi," she instructed.

For once, the brunette's beatific smile was absent as she hugged me tight and then kissed me softly on the lips. "Thank you," she said, her eyes filming over with tears. It was the first time since we'd been together that she'd shown even a hint of distress.

I nodded to her, unable to speak because of the lump in my throat. My heart was hammering and my stomach was churning as I followed the doctor out of the bedroom and down the corridor, towards a part of the building I hadn't seen before.

Something new was about to happen and I had no idea what -- only that I'd have to face it without the companion who had become both a physical and mental support as I endured my captivity and the worrying transformation I was being forced to undergo. A transformation that had left me without body hair (there was no sign of it growing back), some kind of permanent makeup, useless genitals, and a newfound capacity to suck cock that I was pretty sure was going to be put to use on someone else besides Marissa,

Walking in front of me, the doctor heard me sniffling. She gave a contemptuous snort. "Aw princess, are you missing your twin already? Did you fall in love with that great big cock of his? You wouldn't be the first, mind..."

The rage at this woman that I had felt when we first met returned with a vengeance. But I didn't try to hit her or escape. I was too weak to do anything and besides, what hope did I have of getting out, even if I could find an exit? Or of getting any help, looking the way I did?

"You know," continued the doctor, oblivious to my irritation, "you've been very lucky. We held an auction for the right to be your first client, and the bidding was just insane. Those videos you and the lovely Marissa made? They really got our regulars excited. The highest bidder, the one you're about to go and see, he likes his boys cooperative. The one who came second, well, let's just say he much prefers his sex to be... non-consensual."

She stopped suddenly and whirled around, forcing me to step aside quickly to avoid a collision. She pointed a finger at me. "So understand this, Lexi. Carry on behaving nicely -- or at least how we want you to behave -- and we'll make sure you don't get hurt. Oh, and your girlfriend? Remember her? She goes free, just as I promised."

She narrowed her eyes. "But stray from the path, just once, and we give you to the one who likes playing rapist. I guarantee you will not find that as enjoyable as swallowing one of Marissa's copious loads..."

She spun on her heel and set off again. As I scurried to catch up, I wasn't sure what I felt worst about -- the very clear picture I'd been given of the career in store for me, the threat of rape, or the guilt at realising that it had been several days since I'd last given any real thought to Emma. When I'd been going to sleep lately, I hadn't been dreaming of making love to her, as had constantly been in my thoughts before we travelled to Paris, but of doing something very different with Marissa...

Fortunately, I didn't have too long to dwell on these thoughts. I was led into a luxurious bedroom that was far greater in size and opulence than the one I'd been sharing with my "twin". It even had a bar off in one corner. There was also no filming equipment -- or none visible at any rate.

"Okay, wait here," instructed the blonde woman. "When your man comes in, offer him a drink, then do everything he tells you to do, for as long as he wants. Be sure to make him happy, or you know what will follow. And if he wants to make small talk, make up whatever you like about yourself. But don't ask him his name, or anything else. Call him sir, unless he tells you otherwise. Lubricant is in the top drawer over there. Got all that?"

"Yes ma'am," I acknowledged, in the high-pitched voice in which I'd now become accustomed to speaking.

As I waited, I wished that I could take another blue pill to calm my nerves. But once again, the waiting was cut mercifully short, as the door opened to admit an overweight, balding man in perhaps his fifties, wearing expensively tailored clothes. He had sharp, aquiline features and the kind of weathered tan that suggested someone who spent a lot of time on boats. His eyes lit up as he saw me, reclining on the bed.

"Ah, the lovely Lexi, yes? You look even more gorgeous than in your videos." His voice was cultured, the accent unmistakably English, with a resonance and confidence that suggested someone who spoke a lot and expected other people to listen.

"Yes sir," I responded with a nervous smile, trying hard not to think about the fact that this was the first man who had seen me in my current guise -- in person, at least. "Can I get you a drink, sir?"

"Gin and tonic please. Pour yourself something as well. And you can call me Daddy." He sat down on a comfortable looking couch.

"Yes si-, I mean, yes of course Daddy," I responded. As I walked over to the bar, I could feel the blush spreading down my neck.

"So," he said, as I handed him his drink and sat down next to him, hoping madly that my shaking hands would not send wine sloshing out of my glass, "how long have you been dressing like a girl?"

I'm not sure quite what kind of small talk I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. "I've, um, only just started."

"Is that so?" he responded with a twinkling smile, resting his hand on my stockinged thigh. "Well, you're obviously getting some very good help."

I nodded, not trusting myself to say anything about what kind of "help" I'd been receiving. I was under no illusion that this was anyone who could or would rescue me. He had willingly paid for my time -- and a lot of money by the sound of it. He must surely have known or suspected something about the business methods of any organisation willing to procure him newly feminised young men.

He asked what I liked wearing most, and I used my recent experimentation with Marissa to provide some plausible-sounding answers. But I didn't mention the wedding dress, partly out of sheer embarrassment, but also because of a vague concern that it might somehow give him ideas.

As we chatted, he kept peppering me with compliments, which I shyly received, until he reached what was clearly from his heightened interest a matter of prime concern.

"And you've never been with a man before?" he asked, fixing me with a piercing gaze.

"No Daddy, I haven't. You're my first." I hesitated, wondering if I should elaborate, then decided that it couldn't hurt to tell at least part of the truth. "I mean, I've sucked a boy's cock. But only... a boy like me. Not a real man."

"Really?" laughed the client. "Well, no wonder you're so nervous! But that's a turn on for me, I have to admit. It's nice to be the first to taste such beautiful fruit." He reached up to stroke my face, then traced my plump, painted lips with a fat finger, before sliding it slowly into my mouth. I had to work very hard not to jerk my head back in disgust.

"So, Lexi," he breathed, "did you like having a cock in your mouth?"

"Yes Daddy," I said, and tried not to think about whether that statement was a lie. Taking the man's hint, I closed my lips around his digit and began to suck it gently. He gave a murmur of appreciation, then inclined his head towards his groin and gave a wolfish grin.

Putting my drink down, I got off the couch, then knelt between the man's legs and started to unzip his pants. As I extracted his rapidly stiffening appendage, I saw that it was somewhat shorter than Marissa's, but far thicker. It was much harder to get in my mouth than hers had been, but I was still able to get its full length down my throat -- or as much as I could manage with his pants still on.

After a few minutes of licking, sucking and kissing the now fully erect organ, in the same way I'd been taught to do with my "twin", I had the client positively panting with lust. Hoping that I could speed things up, I asked in my most feminine tones (not that I had any others right now): "Shall we take our clothes off, Daddy?"

This idea was met with enthusiasm and in no time at all, we were on the bed, with him naked and me down to my stockings and heels, which he insisted I keep on. Unfortunately, however, the foreplay was only just getting started.

First we shared a lingering kiss -- a very different experience to smooching with Marissa, and one that I had to work hard not to shy away from in revulsion. The aggressive way he thrust his tongue in my mouth, the feel of his stubble against my soft skin, the overwhelming masculinity of his presence -- it all seemed shockingly wrong.

When it finished, I was actually quite relieved to resume my oral ministrations -- until it became clear that I would need to have my first encounter with a sweaty and hairy groin. Marissa had been smooth and sweet-smelling. This was a very different experience. His wiry pubic hair got everywhere and tickled my nose, while the smell, although not pungent, was far less pleasant than what I'd become used to.

Nevertheless, as I sucked on the man's hairy balls, used my tongue to sample the pre-cum leaking from the tip of his circumcised cock, and then swallowed the full length of his shaft so that my nose was pressed up against the folds of fat on his belly, I could feel what an effect I was having on him. And it soon had the desired effect of inducing him to move on to the next stage -- the one I had been dreading, but also wanted over and done with as quickly as possible.

To start with, he had me lie down on my back, then pushed my legs back and over my head, exposing my bottom. To my surprise, he went to work on me with his tongue, licking his way around the rim and then pushing his tongue inside my asshole. Despite the stretching it had been getting lately, it still felt very tight and I was worried about how badly it was going to hurt when he tried to fuck me. But even so, the rimming was surprisingly enjoyable.

Next, he used some of the lubricant which I had left handy to grease up one of his fingers. At first, I tensed up and resisted the intrusion. But he encouraged me to relax, and eventually he was able to slip it inside me and then wiggle it a little.

"Oh my goodness Lexi, your pussy is so tight," he commented with obvious delight. "But don't worry, we're going to take it nice and slow, we don't want you to get hurt, do we?"

"No Daddy," I affirmed, even though going slow was the last thing I wanted -- and the talk of having a pussy was more than a little unnerving. Still, I was grateful that if the horrible thing was going to happen, it would at least be done by someone who was trying to be gentle.

Since the moment the doctor had come to get me and told me where we were going, I had been steeling myself against what was about to happen. If I could take Marissa's cock in my mouth while a vibrator was stuffed in my back passage, I had been telling myself, I could handle anal sex. But the reality of having a fat old man poised over me, ready to lower his hairy body onto mine and penetrate me with the thick organ jutting obscenely from underneath his pudgy belly -- well, nothing I could have imagined would have properly prepared me.

During the days since I had been abducted, I had regularly flirted with the idea of rebellion and escape, but rarely given it serious thought. But I did now, because I wasn't sure this was a price I was willing to pay for my own safety, or even that of Emma.

As I looked up into the leering and lust-filled expression of the man who had paid to take my virginity, the words of rejection sprang to my painted lips. But they died before they were born, swept away on a tide of fear and pragmatism. There really was only one way this was going to go -- and it might as well happen sooner rather than later.

"Fuck me Daddy," I said quietly, but with all the eagerness I could contrive. "Fuck me with your big cock."

The words both delighted and inflamed him, just as they had been designed to do. Moving now with an urgency he had previously lacked, he smeared lubricant on the inflamed head of his rock hard shaft and positioned it against my puckered entrance. There was no thought of using a condom, I noted -- just one more worry to add to my litany of woe.

If his finger had found difficulty entering me, it seemed to be impossible that he could push his big purple helmet through my tight ring. But he kept working away at it, slowly but gradually widening the entrance, until eventually one convulsive thrust was enough to get it inside.

KandiKox
KandiKox
65 Followers
12