Taken Too Far Pt. 02

Story Info
The sissy gets broken behind closed doors.
1.5k words
4.38
35.5k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl" He smiled in approval. "Now, I noticed something earlier, when I was clicking that new, secure padlock onto your clitty" he reminded me, pulling me up so I was now sat on the bed, my arms bound behind my back with duct tape. "You've written something there, and on your thighs. And I think I can also see something on your belly button too, you little slut. What does it say, each of them?"

I detailed each item I had written on myself earlier that day, and with each he inspected them carefully. "Never Unlock" over my caged cock. "Breed Me" around my navel. "urinal" and "slut" on each of my inner thighs. Each was a fantasy that I had, but never thought I'd ever actually get to indulge.

He smiled that predatory smile again, before flipping me over. He adjusted my black lacy garter dress so he had access to the small of my back and wrote out "Owned Bitch" in fairly large letters, enunciating the words as he wrote them.

"My own sissy slut and personal urinal, all in one" He laughed.

"Please! I've never done any of it, it's just a fantasy!" I pleaded.

"Shut up slut, you'll do as you're told, or everyone in your phone book gets the pictures of you all dressed up." He threatened. I quieted down immediately. "Besides..." he sneered "It looks like someone likes this." He proclaimed as he slapped my locked clitty, eliciting a moan from me and a wet squelching sound from my panties. I looked down and realised that I had leaked so much precum that my panties were sopping wet. "Proof positive that you're a slut. And whose slut are you?" he demanded.

"I'm your slut, Master." I'm not sure where the master came from, maybe deep from within my fantasies, but it certainly felt right in the moment. He smiled as I said it.

"Good slut boi" he complimented, as he unbuckled his trousers, fishing his cock out. It was already half hard. He took his phone out and began filming me again.

"Now then slut boi, you're going to give me the best blowjob you can, so I know how much to train you. And you'll answer every question I ask." The last statement came out more as a threat than a command, but I nodded, and began leaning over to take his cock in my mouth, my arms still bound behind me.

"Not so fast gurl, first you lick it, all over." He commanded. Obeying, I leant over, his cock centimetres from my face, and opened my mouth. I took a shallow breath in, and tentatively reached out with my tongue for my first real taste of man-cock. The touch against my tongue electrified me, causing my locked clit to spasm and discharge even more precum, my panties now saturated with it. I circled the head of his cock with my tongue, before dragging it over his shaft. He groaned out, telling me what a good cock whore I was; the name causing my locked cock to throb so much that a single drop of precum leaked from my panties onto the floor of my flat. His hand pushed my mouth towards his balls and I began licking them, then sucking on them one by one. His guttural grunts tell me he's enjoying it as he began speaking again.

"That's right sissy slut, worship your Master's cock... From now on, you call me Master." It was more than just a command, he wanted an answer from me.

"Yes Master."

"And why do you call me that?"

"Because you own me, you are my Master" I obediently replied, partly cock-drunk, partly because I thought if I pleased him enough, he might release me from my chastity cage, and maybe even let me have an orgasm. I was badly craving one now.

I returned to worshipping his cock as he continued.

"Tonight I am going to train you to be a proper slut, so you know how to act for your Master... So please me well, whore, and who knows? Maybe I'll even reward you. But if you disobey me even once, I will punish you severely."

I nodded as I continued to worship his cock and balls, when he grabbed my head and without warning, plunged his rock hard cock between my lips. It went in as far as the opening to my throat, filling my mouth completely, but I was unable to take it further. He started fucking my face like that, before pushing me back down, and telling me to swallow. I complied, and his cock pushed through into my throat, my eyes widened, and I looked up at him as he sneered down, his cock plunging further and further into my throat as he pushed me all the way down to the base of his large cock.

He let go off my head and I pulled back off of his cock and coughed, my gag reflex announcing itself. He pulled me back on just as I took a gulp of air and shoved me back down. "This time you better lick my balls whilst you're down there, bitch" He commanded. As his cock bottomed out in my throat, I let my tongue out and begin licking what I could. A pleased grunt from him told me I was doing well.

"You love this... It gets you off, sissy fag... Being all dolled up is the only thing that'll turn you on... That and cock... If you weren't locked up you'd be harder than you've ever been in your life..." He said, as I was forced to work his dick, over and over and over again. My mind was already buckling from the whole experience, my locked up dick making me horny beyond measure, and now his words... His words were working their way into my cock lust filled brain.

"Look at me, bitch" He commanded "Look at your master." I couldn't help myself, I looked up at him and saw his sneering face as he fucked my mouth and throat, pushing past my gag reflex over and over again. Training it, making me used to having his cock lodged down my throat. All the while, staring down at me, making me feel like his useless bitch, because that's what I was now. I was nothing more than his cum dump, his locked up sissy fag.

Suddenly, he started moaning, and thrust his cock in deep, holding my head down with both his hands. I didn't realise he was cumming until his balls started twitching and I felt the hot sticking load fire down my throat. I could do nothing as he spunked into me, the cum going straight into my stomach. He pulled out and sat down on the couch, satisfied.

"Fag bitch, clean my cock" he commanded, and I crawled over between his legs and began licking his cock clean of my saliva and his cum. He started explaining how things were going to work as I licked him.

"My number is in your phone as 'Master'. You do what I say, when I say, how I say. I don't care who you're with and what you're doing. I am all that matters now." I nodded as I licked, and he continued. "You are going to dress like you are now, under your clothes, every day. Keep yourself completely hair free, except for that nice long hair on your head. Paint your toes pink, and keep your slutty ass clean and plugged. In return, I'll promise not to reveal to your friends and family what you really are... Which is what?"

"Your sissy slut slave, Master."

"That's right slut... That's right..."

He got up to go, and I made a move to say something, but caught myself too late before he looked down at my kneeling figure and asked me anyway. I was so horny, I couldn't help but ask.

"What is it, whore?"

"Master, I thought you were going to train me... And perhaps... Reward me?"

"You've had a little training tonight, and more to come soon bitch... But if you're so desperate for a reward, follow me, and stay on your knees."

I crawled behind him, as he walked over to my front door, then turned and leant back on it.

"Open your mouth" he commanded, and I quickly obeyed. He unzipped and took his flaccid cock out, placing it gently on my lower lip, and then commanded me again "Swallow all of it".

And with that he began pissing into my open mouth. I quickly learned to swallow with my mouth open, drinking in his urine as quickly as I could, swallowing it all down, gulping it loudly with each mouthful. After a minute he was done, and I was glassy eyed, horny beyond belief, and utterly broken. He leaned down with his hand cupped around his ear, clearly awaiting a response.

"Thank you sir..." I mumbled.

"Thank you for what, bitch?" He asked, opening my front door so that anyone could hear if they were passing by.

"Thank you for letting me drink your piss" I quickly whispered.

He smirked cruelly at me, and then flung open the door and walked out of the building, leaving me to quickly get up and close my door before anyone saw me.