Taken Under Advisement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands wrapped around my neck from behind, choking me and lifting me as his pace quickened impossibly fast. His squeezing my throat kept me bound to obey his words from earlier, even as my feet completely left the floor. My hands braced on the edge of the counter, slippery wet from the dish water. He had complete physical control over me. I was so small compared to him; so dainty and seemingly fragile. There was no way I could ever escape him; no way I could ever break free of his grasp, even if I wanted to. But I didn't want to. This was where I belonged; where I wanted to be; what I wanted to give him.

He let go with one hand before the edge of my vision collapsed completely and I drew a ragged, growling breath. He pulled the plug out of me with a swift little pop that made me shudder and gasp, a thing he took advantage of. "Here it is; the last thing," he put the little pink toy, to my surprise, in my mouth and shut my jaw tight around it. The taste was odd, but not displeasing, and the vibration against my tongue felt so strangely wonderful. One hand wrapped around the front of my throat while the other arm embraced my midsection, leaning me further over the sink. Then he was out of me. "Now," he growled. And then plunged swiftly back into me, every inch of him, up to the hilt, but not into my sopping gash -- inside my well worn asshole. All that training and hours of him vibrating my puckered little rosebud paid off.

The pain was fantastic, and I made a terrible mess of the cabinets as my body let go the most massive, toe-curling, hair-straightening orgasm I had experienced to that moment. My body went into a full paroxysm, gushing juices and squirting everywhere while he fucked my hungry, weary hole. I had to brace both hands on the far side of the sink and wrapped my lips over my teeth to stop from biting into the silicone toy. He took a handful of soap in a final nod to my performance the previous night and slathered his cock with it on the out stroke to give him some lubrication.

And then just like my night in the showers, he drove himself home with the full force of his weight, slamming my knees into the cabinets beneath me -- one, two, three, four -- and came inside of me, filled me until I overflowed around him as he let go an animal like growl. The wild sucking sounds my bottom made as he continued to pump into me filled my ears as he drove me over the edge again. My legs lifted, bent at the knee to either side of him. My mouth fell open in a long, languorous scream and the plug fell into the sink. He wasn't stopping. He wasn't done. He wasn't turning soft, even after dumping what had to have been a quart of come inside my anus. If anything, he seemed to be harder, pulsing. His thick, creamy spunk served as further lubrication as he ravaged me still, grinding into me and opening me up. He would draw back completely and then thrust back in completely. He did this until I could no longer feel my sphincter muscle close in the between times, and it felt delicious.

"Oh FUCK! Thank you, daddy!" I cried, actual tears streaming down my face as he continued to rearrange my insides from behind. "Thank you for letting me come! Thank you for filling my ass and stretching my ass! Oh, GOD, I FUCKING LOVE BEING YOUR LITTLE SLUT! TURN ME INSIDE OUT WITH YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK."

"Yeah?" he said as he plumbed my depths and augured me out with his grinding hips. "Who fucks you better, little girl? Me or that toy of yours?"

"DADDY! OH, FUCKING GOD, DADDY FUCKS ME BEST," I shouted emphatically without a moment's hesitation and smiled back at him as his mouth found my neck. He had me pinned again between himself and the counter while his hands wandered over my breasts, tweaking and pulling at my nipples, making me purr. "That stupid toy doesn't hold a candle to you, daddy. God, I've missed your cock! Oh...fuucckkk... Daddy, I want you to fuck me this way every day. Will you? Will you please, daddy? Will you promise to use your baby girl like the good little whore she is?"

"I promise, little girl," he answered and bit my shoulder hard enough to leave marks.

My body, dripping with sweat and sex, aching and flushed red from screaming, found a second wind then. And smiling, I pulled my legs up and out into a full split, setting my ankles on the edge of the counter, heels, horribly scuffed, barely holding onto my feet. He made a wondering sound from the back of his throat as I did this -- one last surprise for the night for him. "Then don't stop, daddy," I said, rasping every word as I arched my back. "Please, don't ever stop. Fucking ruin me, GOD FUCK!"

By the time he finally came again, this time in my mouth -- that salty, sweet flavor mixed with the taste of my own asshole made my head spin so much that I almost missed that he was wearing a ring around the base of his cock (no wonder he hadn't gone soft the first time) -- I had runs in my stockings and felt like ninety-eight pounds of chewed bubble gum. Very, achingly satisfied bubble gum. He carried me to the bathroom to sit me on the toilet and I couldn't help but giggle at the horrible mess we'd made of his slacks and shirt when I saw it. Of course, he helped me see my gaping sphincter in the mirror there before he left to tidy up the puddle of my juices and his on the kitchen floor. He had caused that mess, he rationalized, so it was only fitting he clean it up.

When he came back to get me, I had regained most of the feeling in my legs and, after he helped me remove my shoes and stockings, was able to stand with his assistance although walking still proved difficult. He was naked with me, by then, and promised to buy me a whole drawer full of stockings to make up for the set we ruined. "You did so well," he assured me and kissed the top of my head as I braced against him. His arm was around my side as we went back towards the kitchen in the rear of the house. "You made your daddy very proud and very happy, little girl."

"Thank you, daddy" I responded, smiling, my whole body still aglow. I looked forward to a good cleaning, hopefully gently. "Where are you taking me?" I asked him. He grabbed a platter from the refrigerator with some leftovers from the charcuterie board.

"Outside," he said. "There's a little shower by the pool to rinse you off before we spend a little time floating. Figured sitting in a tub might not be your absolute favorite at the moment, so a nice cool saltwater dip it is."

"Oh, that sounds wonderful. You'll have to help me with the floating, though." I hadn't gone swimming in ages outside of a high school gym class.

"It'll be my pleasure," he said as he slid the patio door shut behind us.

He cleaned me up in the shower, and he was very gentle, especially with my backside. "Going to give you a rest for a bit," he said as he gave my still winking asshole a little kiss that made me sigh and giggle. He settled the snacks by the pool and walked me down the stairs. The water was cool and clear and my body immediately felt better as I entered. He walked along beside me and helped me to float on my back as he fed us both cheese, crackers, and prosciutto until the platter was empty. The moon hung almost full in the cloudless sky above, accompanied by an array of stars. I asked how many constellations he could name, and he rattled off several as he bent down to submerge his entire body up to his neck in the water beside me.

I turned over onto my belly and shifted to wrap myself around him. Our mouths met, hungry and searching as he held me close. "Thank you for taking good care of me," I said between kisses. How I adored him then. I could understand how some would find it hard to toe the sharp line defining lustful infatuation and a deeper emotional obsession with him. I knew I'd never been in love before, and doubted very highly that I ever would in the truly romantic sense of the word. But being with him felt right, like a salve on an ache I'd had so long I'd nearly forgotten.

"Thank you for the show last night," he said. "I certainly wasn't expecting you to go so above and beyond my request for pictures. It was a pleasant surprise."

I smiled brightly and squeezed him tight about the neck. "I'll send you pictures every day if you want," I said, "and let you watch me shower, too, if you want, daddy."

"We'll talk about that tomorrow on our way to Manhattan."

"Manhattan?"

"I said I'd take you shopping, remember?" he said as he softly caressed my back and sides. "I'll have to call in the morning to make sure they have time for us."

I pressed into him tighter, body to body, and felt him stirring against me. I slipped a hand between us to massage his length. "What kind of store is this you're taking me to?" I asked, curious to know what sort of place made you call ahead to reserve a time for shopping.

"The kind that caters to a particular clientele with particular tastes," he said, sighing into me as I kissed his lips again. "Somewhere we can shop for a number of things you and I might be looked at rather oddly if we went anywhere else."

"Sounds lovely," I said as I guided the head of his cock to my throbbing clit. His hands were on my hips, and he made no complaints as I slid down to grind against him. It hurt a little, both from the soreness of our earlier activities and the irony of being submerged in water making it more difficult for me to stay wet.

"You don't have to," he said as he kissed the underside of my chin.

"I know," I whispered back as I ground onto him, reveling in the feeling of his throbbing cock pulsing against my oh so sensitive little button. "I want to." I kissed his mouth again, felt my head swimming as he cradled my back in his strong arms. Despite being so horny, I was growing rather tired. "Will you take me to bed?" I asked, my voice half a whimper as he brought me up and down, slow and gentle. "Please, daddy? Take me to bed and make love to me, gentle and sweet? I want to fall asleep with you inside me."

He didn't say a word, only nodded as he floated me to the stairs and helped me towel off. He set the empty platter in the sink and took my hand to lead me up to the second floor, his still rigid cock bobbed from side to side as he walked. The stairwell was filled with photos and paintings like the hallway, some startling in their content and composition. They were all hers -- Liza's. They must have been.

I walked behind him into the master bedroom. His bed was a four-poster California king that looked like I might get lost in if I wasn't careful. The headboard was wrought iron, twisted into french curves and several closed loops that would make good anchor points. He turned down the sheets -- they were satin, I noticed, as he lay me back against them. He tasted me for a moment, returning me the wetness the pool had stolen, and then climbed into bed atop me -- face to face for the first time. My hand reached between us once more as he kissed me and I guided him into my aching slit. His arms wrapped behind me and mine around his neck as he slid deeper and deeper into me. I knew he could be gentle from how he cared for me in the afterwards of our rougher sessions. But this -- long, languid, luxurious strokes of him in and out of me while our mouths intertwined or sought purchase elsewhere on the other's body -- this was beyond any softness I'd ever felt. Beyond the satin sheets. Beyond the weightlessness of the pool. Beyond any thought or memory I could conjure, except one that made me blush.

He moved me surreptitiously up to the pillows at the head of the bed and slipped us onto our sides, his top leg under my top leg, and gently rocked into me as our hands slid along tense muscle and taught skin. I moved with him. We moved as one, his pubic bone against my clit. He cradled my face as I came, eyes clenched shut in that breathy moment as our bodies met again and again, until at last I felt him pulsing within me once more, the head of his cock pressed deep within me against my cervix. I thanked him as he kissed my face again and again; thanked him and pulled him tight against me to share his warmth and settle my head against his chest.

He pulled the covers up over us, careful not to let himself fall out of me too soon. "Rest well, baby girl," he said as he stroked my still damp hair and cradled me close. "You've certainly earned it."

"Thank you, daddy," I said and craned my neck to kiss his lips one last time before dozing off. And as he held me, I felt that same safety from our night together weeks ago; like nothing bad could happen there with his arms wrapped so tight around me. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight," he replied and kissed my forehead. "Sweet dreams, angel."