Taking a Jordan Break Ch. 01

Story Info
A new chapter for Jordan, Emma & me.
2k words
4
6.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the two most recent gangbangs, Jordan at the farm, and Emma at my house, a few things changed between Jordan and I. Jordan hasn't been coming home much prior to this and has reduced her hours at work because in her words, she wanted 'to fuck more'.

Recently, when Jordan does come home, shes seems more distant from me and really talks up how much fun shes having at the weekly gangbangs and that shes even doing gangbangs during the week.

After the home gangbang when Emma awesomely fucked 230+ guys on her own, Emma and I have gotten closer. She openly declares her love for me and wants to be with me.

Straight after the farm gangbang, Jordan eventually came home Monday afternoon straight from work. In fact she was home before me. The covers on the bed were off and she was having a Beam and Coke in the kitchen.

"So." She said as I walked into the kitchen. She put the drink down and folded her arms. "Did you fuck that young whore in OUR bed?"

"Emma you mean? Yeah. I did." I replied, folding my arms. "Then again how many guys did you fuck in it?" I asked.

"A few, but you were here!" Jordan replied unfolding her arms and pointing at me.

"Fuck off!" I replied. "I know you've done a few without me here coz guys have told me!"

Jordan picked up her drink and turned towards the dining room. I noticed scratches on the back of her neck and legs, plus love bites and bruises on her neck and arms.

"Looks like you've been having a good time without me." I said half laughing.

"Well actually!" Jordan replied, turning around to face me. "I've been fucking my brains out. Wanna know how many guys I fucked at the farm? Yeah I bet you do. Over fucking 350! Yeah hows that sound? And most were DP, which is what you love and you didn't get to see it coz you were with THAT whore!"

"What the fuck is the matter with you?" I asked holding my arms out. "We've been doing gangbangs for like 10 years. You reckon that's gonna upset me?"

"Ahh." Jordan replied taking another sip of her drink. "This is different. I'm so much dirtier without you there watching and keeping an eye on me. Look at this!" She said lifting up her skirt. "See that? That is a gaping open wet cunt that's been fisted mercilessly! You fucking love that don't you?"

Seriously. Her cunt was gaping wide. I think I could park my car in there with a boat attached!

"That's what I need. This to be filled." Jordan said letting her dress drop.

"And what the fuck have we been doing for the last 10 year?" I asked? "Exactly that."

Jordan waked up close to me and looked me in the eyes. "I've been thinking about this a lot lately." She started saying. "I think we need a break from each other."

"What the fuck!" I claimed. "We have been. Recently you've hardly been at home and when you are its early in the morning. You've been interstate heaps of times, plus Johns farm for 5 years! The weekend just gone you wanted the GB on your own!"

"Look." Jordan continued, leaning back on the kitchen counter. "Remember Pete?"

"No!" I frowned.

"The bikie with the huge, fat cock. Met a couple of weeks ago at Johns farm. He fucked me hard." Jordan replied smiling. Before I could say yes or no, Jordan continued. "Anyway, we've been hooking up daily. He's been forcing me to fuck his mates. OK not forcing but setting it up. So yeah. Hes rough and forceful. He has a lot of contacts and has said if I move in with him, I wont have to work."

"Right." I said placing my palm on my head. "So hes been pimping you out?"

"Pretty much yeah." Jordan replied with a smile in the corner of her mouth. "So. What if we take a break from each other? I'll move out. Taking my BM of course and clothes and stuff. The rest can stay here. Maybe for say, 2-3 months and see how it goes?"

My thoughts at this point, went immediately to Emma. Maybe that's wrong, I don't know, but Emma did say she wanted this life. She could move in but that kid talk she was on about? Yeah, narr. I will give that a miss. I was pensively looked up at the ceiling as I had these thoughts.

"See!" Jordan said raising her voice. "That's what I mean. You're not decisive enough. Pete tells me what to do. Forces me to do stuff. Well I don't mind doing it, but you get the point. And hes more..."

"Yeah OK I get it!" I said raising my voice, cutting her off and throwing both arms into the air. "Go. Move in with a dirty bikie. When do you want to..."

"Tonight!" Jordan replied, now cutting me off in mid conversation. "Right now. I can pack and be gone in 30 minutes." Jordan took her phone out of her bag and walked outside.

"Hi babe." She said as she walked out the side and slid the door closed. "Its done and I'm..."

That was all I heard as she walked away from the house. I was thinking about my workload tomorrow and if I could get away from work early to meet up with Emma. What would she think about moving in? OK Ive known her only for a little while, but in the scheme of things, its really not that long and mostly at gangbangs. Although recently, we've been communicating a lot more. Who am I trying to convince? I'm gonna call her while Jordan's. Oh fuck shes back in the house.

Jordan walked straight past me and into the bedroom. I followed and she had the suitcase on the bed by the time I walked in. Hmm I thought. That suitcase was in the attic? Anyway she threw all her sex toys and outfits in first then her clothes.

"Hey!" She shouted turning around to face me. "My slut skirt? You said it was at the farm. John said you grabbed it and held it up in the air. You told me you didn't see it. Whats with that?" Before I could make up an answer she said. "Fuck it! Give it to that whore you like. Get her to wear it when you fuck her so you think of me! Hahahaha."

Fuck! I didn't even think of that! OK I'll buy Emma a new hot one and throw Jordan's skirt at Jordan's face! Cunt! Bitch! Whore!

In about 10 minutes, Jordan was gone. I stood in the doorway to wave. Nope. She didn't even look back and took off down the road in her silver 2017 520i BMW. I smiled when I thought how that car would look parked among a row of Harley's. Drug dealers car? Nope, the hookers car! Ha! I closed the front door with a level of satisfaction.

That night Emma and I spoke on the phone until past midnight. She was excited and talked about 'our new life chapter' and other stuff. I asked if she could leave her KIA home tomorrow and bus it to uni and I would pick her up.

The next day I picked up Emma from the uni car-park. My God! She was wearing a short, red, latex mini dress. To Uni? Fuck! She came running towards me with her backpack swinging around wildly and she had a massive smile.

She threw her backpack in the back, jumped in the front of the car and started kissing me allover. "Fuck I missed you!" She said. Wow, I thought. I saw you Sunday. Its only Tuesday but hell, awesome!

"You look amazing!" I said breathlessly. "No! More than amazing. Insanely, crazy hot! Did you wear that to classes?" I asked shaking my head.

"Haha. No silly!" Emma said smiling and hitting me on my arm. "Got changed. You like? I got it today at lunchtime with a few other 'things' from the sex shop. Oh he likes me. That guy in the sex shop. I gave him a quick HJ too. Hehe"

"What the old fucker at the sex shop?" I asked.

"Haha yeah." Emma replied. "Went out the back. He like blew in 3 minutes. He then said I could take 8 items, so I did. I'll show you when we get to your place, I mean home." Emma clapped her hands, put on her seat-belt and started texting.

Once we arrived at my home, Emma lifted up her tight dress, jumped at me and wrapped her legs around me. She then shoved her tongue down my throat. Fortunately she brushed her teeth or gargled or something as I didn't want old mans cum taste.

I carried Emma 'across the thresh hold' into the house. She giggled and was super excited. Emma stood in the dining room with her arms out, head back, spinning around. How could you not love this girl? Oh no! Don't think that!

Emma suddenly had a realisation and stopped spinning. She ran out the side entrance to the car. "Backpack!" She exclaimed. 'Oh is that all'. I thought.

She came back into the kitchen and poured the contents of her backpack on the bench. Besides some clothes for tomorrow and toiletries, there were two butt plugs, a dildo and four packets which I assumed were tops or dresses.

"I'm gonna try these on for you." Emma said excitedly holding up the packets. "And Whats-her-names butt plug was too big for me, so I have my own. And look at this!" She said holding up the dildo. "Cool hey?" She asked.

I was stroking her in her tight latex dress. Fuck it was so hot. I needed to fuck her right now. I picked her up and put her on the kitchen table, kissing her all the while. She then laid back and I went down on her. That pussy was just so sweet. I made her squirt and it went everywhere.

"I love it when you do that." Emma exclaimed. "No one has ever done that before." I kept at it so she squirted another two times then I fucked her dripping pussy. It was amazing and so much tighter than Jordan's. Hmm Jordan who? I thought.

That night was awesome. We just talked and fucked. For a 19 year old, it was surprising what we could talk about. A lot was about the weekend gangbang and the farm-fuck-fest. We also talked about Jordan and how she turned into a cunt.

"I could never treat you like that!" Emma said angrily. "What a cunt! Like how many guys would let their wives fuck heaps of guys? That's what attracted me to you because other guys I've been with are so jealous like 24/7. Checking up on me. Looking at my phone. I hate it."

I then wondered how many guys shes 'been with.' So I asked.

"Dunno." Emma replied. "Does it matter? I mean I fucked 250 or whatever it was last weekend. Plus the other gangies I've done with condoms. Oh last weekend was fun! My arse is still a little tender but hey my pussy wants more! Oh hey! Shall we go again this weekend? Ive had a lots...OK heaps of guys texting me asking." She said excited. "I'll be able to wear different outfits all weekend! Yay!"

"Hey sure." I replied. "Reckon your arse will be OK by then?"

"Haha." Emma replied. "See always thinking of me. That's so nice. Yeah but if not, I have two other holes to use! Hehehehe. Oh plus I have the glory hole tomorrow! That should be fun. I liked that. And yeah $250!!"

'Oh yeah.' I thought. I wonder how shes come out of that? The owner is a dirty fuck so I would imagine he would have invited a few guys to attend. I will need to get down there to make sure Emma is OK. Shit how will I get away from work because Emma is a definite keeper!