Taking a Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's sweet. I missed your attention too."

The next was a picture captioned: "Activities with you in mind." The picture was of both women's breasts together.

The third was a picture of Kait holding a green dildo and grinning, captioned: "I'll give her that thrust now."

I grinned and sent back: "Just wait until tomorrow. I can't wait to show you. Not sending you a pic. Build anticipation."

I took my phone and went back to my room and the dejected slave looked at my feet as she hung from the ceiling. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I checked it to see that Kait responded.

"No more pics of our night either then ;-) See you tomorrow."

I wasn't disappointed, because I knew that even flirting with anyone this far was progress. That and having a slave helped.

"What's next?" the slave asked and I grinned. I strode over behind her slipped my hand up to feel her vulva once more and felt the lubrication from the previous two orgasms still slick there, and she still radiated warmth from her core. A slight whimper left her as my hand left her tender area, even though I was just using it to pull off my scrub pants.

My erection hit the nighttime air and twitched from the cold. I used my left hand on slave's shoulder to brace her as I used my right to aim my manhood.

"M-m-master?" the slave asked in a high pitched tone. "I've only ever done this with Franco..."

"I figured, but you're not to utter his name again," I commanded and she choked back a sob. "You're mine now." I slipped my rounded crown between her soft labia and she gasped.

"That won't fit!" the slave barked at me and I pressed my head through the tight ring of nerves at her entrance in response. "Too big!" she groaned.

I withdrew slightly, noticing the shine of her telltale lubrication. "You like it though." I lifted her from under her thighs, adjusting my position without exiting her.

"You're too big..." she murmured in an exasperated tone. I chuckled and released her weight from my hands. The slave slipped down my cock a lot further than she'd have thought possible. "FUCK!"

"Come now, you're barely on it."

"I can't..."

"You will," I whispered in response with a grin. Her tight walls felt incredible, her nectar seemingly working overtime to lubricate the small corridor of pleasure. She groaned and moaned in pleasure and pain, and as her cervix made contact with my crown, her entire pussy tensed tightly, sending her into a pained euphoria as I pushed it further into her, while she rode her climax.

Nearly halfway.

"You're so small, slave."

"I'm... oh, oh, yes! Yes! Fuck, yes!" my slave cried out in ecstasy as I pounded into her tight cunt. Getting fraction of an inch after fraction of an inch further inside her. Her descent was slowing significantly, so I began to buck my hips, pounding my way further into her silken insides. The squeaks of pain came from my slave again before moans of further pleasure escaped her, her tight walls clenching my manhood with vigour and her own arousal at the situation.

It didn't take much more, but my slave's pussy gripped the entirety of my shaft and she whimpered as my scrotum slapped her vulva.

"What's wrong, slave?" I asked as I thrust deeply inside her. Her hold on me was beyond incredible, and I used the entire length of my shaft with each thrust. Exoeriencing this almost new pussy for the first time was beyond words, and with her climax it felt even better. My slave wasn't used to orgasming so frequently, it seemed, as she seemed to pass out in my arms.

I slapped her arse firmly, and she stirred awake as my crown tapped her cervix once again.

"Oh! Ow, OH!" the girl gasped, and bit her lip.

"I'm about to finish, slave. Are you on birth control?" I asked her, continuing to pound her and feeling my climax build as her walls milked me.

"Y-YES! I am! My cunt is yours! Claim me! Please!"

I lost my composure at that declaration, my manhood plunging in to the hilt before exploding in climax. After what felt like an hour of teasing, I claimed the cunt of my new slave.

I stood still for a moment, giving myself a moment to catch my breath. I rested my head against the back of hers, before withdrawing my manhood.

My slave cried out as my manhood slipped from her, and I walked into the bathroom, collecting a wet cloth to clean my cock. The girl hanging from my ceiling was quiet until I returned. I unhooked her and caught her before she fell to the ground.

"What? What's happening now?" she asked and I carried her to the bathroom, setting her on the shower floor.

"You're to shower yourself and clean yourself off. I'll be out here when you're done." I instructed calmly before heading out to my room and checking my phone.

Kait had sent me a text: "Was that good for you?"

I responded: "You have no idea. You'll see tomorrow."

My phone beeped moments after it sent, and the shower hissed to life.

"I'm still missing your touch."

I grinned, sniffing the air, getting the musk of my new slave's nectar still in the air.

"It's been so long."

My phone blinked with an almost instant reply.

"Whose fault is that?"

I looked at my phone long and hard, we hadn't really talked or anything on a personal level since the breakup. Kait and I had been fucking on a friendly level before I'd met... the demon... and I hadn't been right since the breakup. Feeling damaged. Until tonight, that was.

"Mine. I still thought of you when I was alone. I feel better now though. :-)"

I didn't have much time to relax, Kait was on top of this shit.

"You'll feel better tomorrow. Just think of me tonight to help you sleep. See ya tomorrow."

My grin never left my face.

"You going to be the one helping me feel better?"

The shower clicked off and I searched my room for the big pet bed. I unfolded it and laid it out in the corner as my slave limped out of the bathroom, wincing with each step.

"You sleep there." I pointed to the pet bed and the slave went to the corner, sitting on the pet bed before lying down on it.

"Thank you, Master," she whimpered as she lay down, semi begrudgingly. I took a chain from the wall and hooked it to her collar.

"Goodnight slave." I found a spare blanket and put it over the naked woman. She got sleep surprisingly quickly. I went back to my phone, seeing Kait had responded.

"Maybe. My boobs are a great pillow apparently." A picture loaded of Jeannie with her head on Kait's right breast, while her left was still in picture, a touch I appreciated.

"They are soft as fuck, if memory serves. They still look great."

I got a response that was just a picture of her smiling face, captioned with: "They are."

"Are Jeannie's that soft?"

"Yes. They're a lot smaller though."

I didn't want to get hard and wake my slave again to take care of it, but texting Kait could lead to that as blood began flowing to my manhood again.

"Gotta sleep Kait. See you tomorrow."

She responded with: "See you tomorrow sweets."

I put my phone down and slipped back into bed.

Tomorrow was another day.

12