Taking Alice, Best Mate's Girl Ch. 03

Story Info
He's had a taste of the forbidden fruit, and he wants more.
2.4k words
4.49
31.4k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This is a non-consent story. It is fictional and relates to fictional adults. The story involves taboo themes. If you don't like such topics, this isn't the story for you!**

It was a few weeks later, and I thought I'd take a chance at a surprise visit to Alice. Last time I'd seen the sexy young thing, she'd just turned 18. I had left her sat in the bath, in a pool of her own juices after I'd played with her inexperienced pussy in the family bathroom moments before. Her father Harry, had disturbed us, leading her to hide behind the shower curtain. Oblivious to his daughter's predicament, Harry then proceeded to furiously masturbate just feet away... whilst grunting her name. Doesn't get much more fucked up than that. It had opened my eyes and I was no longer interested in my life of easy lays. I loved the challenge and the risk. The seduction of a pretty, innocent girl. The risk of taking her innocence under her father's nose, the betrayal of my oldest friend, the shocking knowledge that he lusted for her too. It was all just too much to resist.

A quick knock at the door, and moments later I was face to face with my living fantasy. Oh fuck, Alice. Is it possible she got hotter?

There she stood, long blonde hair scraped into a messy ponytail. Her slim figure was adorned with high-rise denim shorts and an oversized shirt gathered carelessly at her waist. Her long legs were smooth and creamy white, her feet bare. By the time my eyes reached her face, I noticed she was blushing madly.

"...Errr Rob?"

"Hey Alice!" I greeted her with a confident grin. "Is your dad home?"

"No... not at the moment, him and Mum went to get the shopping... Is he expecting you?"

"Yeah, well kind of. I said I'd drop by sometime... He said he needed a hand with something."

Alice seemed unsure of what to do. She knew better than to trust me after last time, but I knew there was part of her that wanted to invite me in.

"Do you mind if I come in and wait?"

There was a pause before she stepped aside, allowing me to walk past her into the hall. I took a seat in the living room and gestured for her to sit next to me. Nervously, she perched on the edge of the seat, unsure of what was coming next.

"Alice... I just wanted to say I'm sorry about last time. What we did was wrong, we shouldn't have disrespected your Dad like that."

The mention of her father made Alice's face flush beet red. The significance of this was not lost on either of us. We had both heard him animalistically grunt out her name as he had tugged his cock to shameful ecstasy, all while she was on the other side of the shower curtain. She said nothing and so I continued.

"Look... I feel really bad. I feel I've been really dishonest to a good friend. And the way you behaved... I mean it's not the behaviour of a good daughter is it?"

Her face twisted into a look of embarrassment, shame and confusion. I was shamelessly manipulating her and I felt no guilt.

"I was thinking y'know... We should tell him..."

"No!" She yelped. Her eyes wide with fear. "Please. Please don't tell him. He will be so angry."

I pulled a face of reluctance as I feigned an inner moral dilemma. I thought she might cry as her eyes glistened, pleading with me.

"I don't know... I mean, it's really bad. I feel a little like you cast some sort of spell on me... You were just so... slutty that night. I was shocked. I just feel like your dad should know, y'know?"

A couple of tears spilled over down the fresh pink cheeks of that exquisite face and she dropped to her bare knees in front of me. Fuck, just looking down at her sent me wild. She was perfectly positioned and her perfect little pout trembled as she begged.

"Please." She whispered. "I'll do anything."

Oh the holy grail! She'll do anything! I had to stop myself from pouncing and taking here there and then on Harry's sofa.

I stood up with a smirk and offered her my hand.

"Why don't you show me your room?"

Hesitantly, she took my hand and rose to her feet. Head hung low, she led the way up the stairs. Stepping inside, her room felt familiar as I remembered hiding out in there last time, waiting for Harry to finish his dirty wank. Alice's room was proof that her parents had encouraged a prolonged childhood in their daughter. Frilly pink curtains hung at the windows, and a humongous teddy bear as big as her, sat in the corner of the room. It was truly hideous and sickly.

Without saying a word, I closed the door behind me and looked her straight in the eye.

"Listen... This is serious stuff. I mean if I'm not going to tell your dad about what you did, then you're really going to have to convince me y'know?"

Alice looked up at me and nodded, biting her lip.

"Alice, I want you to undo my jeans and pull them down. And I want you to kiss my cock."

Alice looked repulsed by the idea. I knew from our last conversation that her experience was limited to our encounters alone.

"I'm serious. If you want to keep what we did a secret, I need to know you're adult enough for your dad and I to not be worried about you."

Reluctantly, Alice sank to her knees in front of me and set about undoing my fly. My cock was already straining at the thought of having those rosy lips wrapped around it, and once her gentle fingers had pulled my trousers down, it sprung free almost hitting her in the face. Alice's eyes widened as she visibly contemplated what to do with my 8 inch erection. Looking to me for instruction, I gave her a nod of my head as encouragement. Gently, she leant forward and with pursed lips, planted the softest kiss on my glistening, salty tip. My head instinctively fell back, my eyes closed. I was living in a dream. When I looked down, I realised she had no intention of going any further. With both hands, I reached out and caressed her rosy, tear-stained cheeks.

"Alice, I want you to kiss it like you kissed me last time."

Alice looked at me confused, and I explained that I wanted her to pretend my cock was my mouth. As I spoke, I gently pulled her head towards me and watched as her small pink lips puckered to kiss my cock again, everso slightly parting as she embraced my solid, throbbing meat. Alice's trembling lips gave away her nervousness as she began to softly make out with the tip of my cock. I sighed and closed my eyes, my fingers now entwined in her hair, guiding her head. When I looked down, I noticed she had closed her eyes, fully imagining she was kissing a person. Her soft hands were wrapped around the base of my cock, and I noticed a flicker of tongue as she began to lose herself to my perversion.

"Yes..." I groaned. "Just like that... A bit more tongue baby..."

I felt her wet tongue lick my cock as she continued to make out with it more and more passionately. She slowly lost her inhibitions as her saliva built up, allowing her soft pink lips to glide more freely over my sensitive skin. Her tongue was wrapping itself around my cock, venturing further down the shaft as I watched the entire end disappear into her exquisite little mouth. Her lips were wet with saliva now, and her head bobbed about more passionately as she strived to impress me. Little groans even escaped her delicate white throat and as I looked down at her sweet face, I knew I was truly in heaven. A quick glance at a nearby wall revealed a number of dusty old bears, sentimental keepsakes, reminders of a simpler, more innocent age. I have to confess I revelled in taking her innocence, it drove me on and sent a burning desire through my body. I was going to make her a woman right under her father's nose. Her big blue eyes looked up at me for reassurance and I responded by closing my eyes, groaning in pleasure and tightening my grip on her head.

Suddenly, we heard the loud click of the front door and the sound of voices. Harry and his wife were home. Alice's eyes shot open in horror as she attempted to pull her head away. Tightening my grip with one hand, I shook my head and brought a finger to my lips. Pulling her head towards me, I began to grind into her, forcing my groin into her resisting face. She whimpered and moaned frantically in protest, trying to push me away, but I shot her a warning look and pushed my hard cock further into her pretty little mouth, stifling her noises. I was engorged with blood and passion, and my animalistic urges could no longer be restrained. Both hands back tightly in her hair, I was thrusting hard and rhythmically, almost angrily. Weak against my primal strength, Alice softened, her eyes watering. She surrendered to her fate as I began to frantically fuck her face, grunting lustily. Her eyes rolled back and it was all she could do to hold onto my legs to keep herself steady as I took her against her will.

There was a knock at the door.

"Alice? Sweetie? Can I come in?" Harry's voice called from the other side. Trying to calm my breath, I shook my head 'no' and pulled my slobbery cock from her lips.

"Errr... No don't come in Daddy, I'm a bit busy..."

"Oh, what are you upto sweetie? You're not working too hard are you?"

"Errr yeah Daddy, I'm working..." I grinned as I gripped my cock and rubbed it against her wet lips as she spoke. "I'm working pretty hard actually!"

I smiled at her in approval before thrusting my cock back into her pouty mouth a bit too enthusiastically, hitting the back of her throat and making her gag and moan in protest.

"Well ok Alice... Don't wear yourself out though ok? Make sure you come up for air yeah?"

"Mmmmm hmmmm."

Harry appeared to leave, but I noticed the shadow of his feet lingering under the door. Little did he know that his sweet girl had a face full of his old friend's throbbing meat. You'd love this wouldn't you Harry old boy? You'd love to be balls deep in her pretty little face, you sick bastard. The thrill of my betrayal and of his sick lust spurred me on and I began thrusting into her mouth again, harder and deeper. Alice's face furrowed into a frown, she knew she had no say in the matter, and she was certainly no match for my fired up energy. I grunted as I forced my cock to the back of her throat, making her gag again.

"Alice? You sure you're ok in there?" Harry's concerned voice again.

I released her temporarily as she gasped for air, saliva dripping down her chin.

"Yeah, honestly Daddy I'm fine, just gotta get this job done that's all."

"Ok..." He seemed uncertain. "So I was thinking of grabbing a takeaway in a bit, what d'ya think?"

"Yeah, sounds great Daddy!" She replied as I was simultaneously slapping her round the cheeks with with my throbbing slobbery cock.

"You want vegetarian sweetie? You still don't do meat do you?"

I grinned at her with a twinkle in my eye and mouthed silently: "Tell him you love it."

Alice grimaced before calling back:

"Actually I would love some meat Daddy. I just really want something meaty today."

"Oh wow, ok sweetie, no problem." Harry replied before walking away.

With that I grinned at her, grabbed her face and pushed it back onto my cock, and she greedily responded, taking me all in and sloppily sucking on my rock hard dick. My hips thrust back and forth relentlessly, my lust having built up to the point where she was barely a person in my eyes anymore. I needed that release and I needed it now. Her face was flustered and saliva escaped her lips and ran down her chin, as I animalistically used her for my own pleasure. I was so lost in the moment, that had Harry chosen to walk in, I would have likely carried on and laughed in his face while he watched me defile his precious daughter. A guttural growl escaped my lips, and Alice whimpered under the strain of my thrusting manhood.

All of a sudden, I felt the heat build up inside of me, felt my balls tighten. Instinctively, I gripped the back of her head before she could resist and felt my hot load release into her, filling her mouth. She gagged and moaned and her eyes watered, but I held her firm, her face pressed roughly into my groin as I shuddered, emptying every hot salty drop into her unsuspecting, virgin throat. Catching my breath, it took me a few moments to recover myself, standing there with my head thrown back and my eyes closed. Eventually, I pulled my softening dick out of her mouth and looked down at her shellshocked face.

"Swallow." I instructed. She grimaced but obeyed, and I responded by stroking her hair almost lovingly. "Good girl."

We were just rearranging ourselves when Harry returned in the hallway. Jesus, is this man persistent!

"Errr Alice sweetie, you wanna come collect the food with me? If you're finished that is..."

I looked at her and nodded.

"Errr yeah sure Daddy, I'm finished now."

I pulled her face close to mine and whispered:

"Go. I want you to go out there and kiss your darling Daddy with same slutty mouth that just swallowed my hot cum. I'll be gone when you get back."

With that, I hid behind the door. I peeked through the crack as she left, and watched that pretty, flushed face smile at her beloved father. Alice wrapped her arms around him and planted a kiss firmly on his cheek before they headed downstairs. I smiled to myself evilly. This family were putty in my hands.