Taking Amy Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy gets herself in deep.
5.8k words
4.62
50.5k
77

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun beat down on the crumbling pavement as Amy parked her Camry on the street about a block down from Franco's Pizzeria where she rented the apartment above with two friends. She hit the button raising her windows back up. The AC had died last fall, but it was only when this heat wave hit that she really cared. If she could get a decent paycheck, it was on her list to have it recharged. In the meantime, she had the not-so-cool breeze blowing through her hair. With her driver's door open for air, she checked that hair in the mirror.

Normally light brown, the sun was bringing out new highlights in it. By August she would be nearly blond. It hung straight and shoulder length. Today she pulled it back in two braids from her temples to keep most of it up off her neck into a single pony. A few beads of sweat ran down the back of her neck and her dangling earrings caught the sun and sparkled. She liked how she looked today. She thought to herself, "Danny will like it too." For that matter, so would anyone who was about to see her walk down the street.

As she stood up, she brushed her hands down her dress smoothing it out. It was white with a floral print, just a few large roses scattered. Strapless, it hugged her body from her breasts, her flat stomach, and over her rounded hips, ending just above mid-thigh. At 5' 9" she had a lot of leg left uncovered before reaching her red heels. She held only a small purse and the bag from the store containing her new white stockings. They would end a few inches below the hem of this dress, just the way Danny liked. He'd been out west for a month and was coming home tonight. Amy had big plans.

Amy shared the apartment with Kate and Lisa. All three had finished college last year. Amy and Lisa had actually graduated; Kate still needed to finish the internship she quit after the boss hit on her. Amy was pretty sure Kate and Lisa had a thing for each other and had yet to admit it. Their place was a hodge-podge of rooms added on to the 2nd floor of the pizzeria. Nothing quite matched, the floors were slanted, the water pressure sucked and the stove never worked, but the pizza was good and often only cost the girls a smile. Amy entered Franco's and crossed straight through the kitchen, blowing a kiss to Franco as she stepped out back to climb the staircase up.

Franco called after her and she turned back. "Ameila!" he said, "I'm sorry, the guys are still working on my roof. They said they'd be done yesterday, but what can I do?"

"If it stops the leaks, Franco, it'll be worth it. Ciao!" She half thought that Franco wasn't even Italian. Maybe Armenian, who knows. She climbed the steps carefully.

The roof over the apartment was shingled, but half of the restaurant below had only a flat tar roof. They would often climb through the windows to sit out there and have a drink or get a little sun. She could smell the hot tar the guys were spreading over that area now. She peaked around the corner and gave them a wave. She knew they had seen her coming, just like she knew they had seen her leave earlier. Three guys, blue jeans, untied work boots, no shirts, and dripping with sweat. "What a miserable job," she thought.

Once inside, she dropped her stuff on the kitchen table and opened the fridge. The cold air felt good and for a few seconds she just stood there enjoying it, then pulled out a pitcher of iced tea and poured a glass. She drank some and held the glass against her neck feeling the condensation from it run down her skin. She opened the package and took out her new stockings. The material felt so smooth against her skin. Her long, freshly shaven legs will look fantastic in these. She pressed them against her cheek and imagined Danny doing the same later.

"That looks really good." Startled, Amy turned toward the screen door. One of the roofers was standing there with a towel over one shoulder. He stood about 6' and looked strong but lean. He pushed his dark hair back with the towel, attempting to dry off some of the sweat. "Think you could pour another glass?"

"Of this?" Amy said coyly, holding out her glass. She quickly folded the stockings, hiding the lace on the inside and set them down.

"Yes Mam," he said, then pulled the door open and walked right in. "I'd truly appreciate it."

Amy was taken aback but tried to play it cool. "Why don't you come in," she said sarcastically. "Help yourself." She set a glass down next to the pitcher on the table, then protectively picked up her purse and stepped back. Too late she realized her sexy new stockings were laying right there. He casually poured his glass and took a long, slow drink. Amy watching him nervously as he turned to face her. He looked her straight in the eyes, silently, for what seemed an eternity. She thought to herself, 'Wow, eye contact...', but then his gaze very purposely lowered.

She felt his eyes on her neck, suddenly warm again where her icy glass had just been. Across her shoulders and bare arms, to the top of her dress, which was the top of her breasts. Down the curve of her hips to her bare thighs. Amy anxiously switched her stance, crossing her ankles right over left now, as she leaned in the doorway to the hall. She wasn't sure how to end this and get rid of this guy. He was so cocky, just standing there staring at her. "I..., think," she stuttered to say, before he took a step toward her.

She got all jittery as he approached, pulling her arms in close as he neared. He paused to feel the stockings between his fingers.

"Are these yours?" he said. She visibly flinched as he walked right past her and pointed to her paintings in the living room. Half relieved and half disgusted with herself, she set her glass down and followed him.

"Yeah, I was preparing for a show, but it fell through." She watched as he paused at first one, then the next canvas, looking at each the way he had looked at her a minute ago. At the third, he wiped his face again with his towel and grimaced. She stepped up a step or two away from him. "Are you some kind of art critic?"

"Well," he paused, "you've got decent technique."

"Really?" she replied, incredulously.

"There's just no feeling. It's like you're painting out of a text book."

"I suppose you could do better"

"Actually, I have done better" And they continued back and forth arguing over her style. "Expressive" no "derivative". "Ambiguous" or "eclectic". Five more canvases were leaning in the corner. Amy pulled one out to make her point about "abstraction" vs "unfocused", when suddenly he was right there behind her. She stopped mid-sentence as he reached out and took the painting from her hands and set it on the couch next to them. She took half a step and stopped. On her left and behind her were the corner walls, to the right her couch, and in front of her, above her, was him. He stepped in and she stepped back. They both moved again and she was at the wall, he was inches from her.

"Excuse me." She said, and motioned to pass by. He stood still, blocking her way. She looked at him but his eyes burned through her. She felt small looking up at his face, she looked down but only saw his bare chest, tanned from working outside, tight abs from spreading roofing tar. His belt buckle... She looked off to the side to will herself away, but he touched her chin and turned her back to him. She caught her breath in her throat and swallowed as his hands slid behind her neck, fingers in her hair and his thumb pressing her ear.

"You smell like peaches." He said to her calmly. Then he kissed her. A steady, unrushed kiss. She brought her hands up to his chest to push him away but only got bare skin and sweat and pulled back. He eased her up against the wall with both hands holding her now.

She pushed back again and broke the kiss, "Stop it! This is not happening!" But she could only turn her head to the side as he kissed her neck, bit her ear, sucked on her neck. Amy's heart was racing and her nerves were on fire. She struggled to keep her knees from shaking but could not stop the trembling in her hands. His hand caressed her bare shoulder and back up to her neck. Her faced her, looking directly into her eyes.

"But you taste like coconut."

"And you smell like oil!" was all she could get out before he attacked her again with his lips and tongue and hands. She tried to push against his chest, his waist, and his arms but only got bare his skin. "Ahh..., this is ridiculous" she thought as her hands settled on his sides, pushing on his ribcage uselessly.

He sucked on her neck again, under the wisp of her hair and scraped his teeth on her skin. His right hand went to her side and pulled her in. His left rubbed her neck and ear. His teeth pulled at her throat.

"No!" she cried out. "No marks, dammit!" and thumped him in the chest with two fists. He paused, then kissed her deeply again, probing, until she gave in and opened her lips to his tongue. She trembled with the uncertainty of unwanted contact. 'Unwanted?' she thought, 'he knows exactly what he wants.'

'Maybe, he'll relax and I can control this,' she thought. She let him find her tongue and she kissed him back. He slowed and became more intimate, not just aggressive. He kissed her with passion and she accepted. It felt good to get some attention for once. She had not been kissed since Danny left a month ago. 'Danny, oh God,' she thought. This was supposed to be their big night, and now she's making out with a stranger.

"NO!" she shouted. "Stop this! Right now!" Instead he kissed her harder, on her lips, her cheek, her ear. He bit down on her neck and shoulder again and Amy groaned. She twisted away, but he held her in place. She felt his hands in her hair and on her back. Massaging her collarbone and then on her waist. She grabbed his wrist as he slid his right hand up to her left breast. She could barely slow him down as he squeezed and tugged at the top of her dress.

She was almost relieved when he let go and held her face again while kissing her. She tried to hold his hands while letting their tongues dance, but his left hand now came down her throat, to her chest. He tucked a finger into her cleavage, against her tit and then slid the back of his fingers down her stomach and around her back. She relaxed and kissed him again until she felt him on her ass. One hand on her neck and the other kneading her ass cheeks. She let this go until he pulled her dress up over her ass exposing her tiny panties. His hand on her bare skin was too much.

"No, no, no..." she stammered out and pulled her dress back down. Instead, with both hands he pulled the top down exposing both her tits to the warm air. Her nipples were hardening before he even touched them but now he caught them between his fingers as he massaged each breast. Amy felt her breathe rush out of her lungs and she took a second too long to fight back. Finally breaking his hold and pulling her dress back up. A sheen of sweat on her skin was now mixed with his saliva on her face and neck.

"C'mon," she pleaded. "This is enough, I've got to go. You have to go." She was gasping for air and he didn't appear to even be breathing hard. He brushed her tousled hair from her face and kissed her softly. She responded tentatively thinking this was her chance. His little kisses pulled at her lips. His tongue floated in and out of her small mouth. Touching hers, licking her lips. Making circles around her ear, his kisses kept Amy unaware as his hands again massaged her tit, this time over her dress. She made no move to stop him so he continued, delicately teasing her nipples through the fabric. She finally brushed his hand down from her chest while looking up at him demurely.

While looking directly into her eyes, he caressed her face, running his fingers down her throat and traced the top of her dress yet again. She waited nervously for his next move and knew what it would be. He kept her gaze while cupping both breasts, both thumbs making small circles over her raised nipples. Amy sucked in a breath and glared at him. She reached up and took hold of his wrists, pulling him firmly off her body.

"You act just like you paint," he said. "Like a little girl." Suddenly, he flipped her grip and had her by the wrists pushing them up against the wall. She shrieked at being restrained and twisted her body trying to escape, only managing to tire herself out. When she stopped fighting, he kissed her again firmly, opening her mouth to him. He slid his hands down her raised arms to her chest and down her dress to the bare skin of her thighs. His fingers traced the hem of the fabric while still holding their kiss. Amy's hands where on his shoulders, ready to push back, but when his hand came up between her legs, she groaned at the intrusion. She grabbed hold of his wrist but could not move it.

"Stop it!" She grunted, squeezing her legs together tightly around his hand which was now cupping her panties. He paused only long enough for her to realize that he could feel her warmth, and worse, she was getting wet. "Oh God..." He pulled back to take her in, then spun her around to face the wall. Shocked, her hands came up to brace herself. He kept her pressed up flat to the surface and unzipped the back of her dress, slowly. Her long exhale came as a sigh that lasted for the full zipper pull. Briefly holding onto the front of the dress, it was gone in one quick yank downward and around her feet. With one hand, he held the back of her neck forcing her into the wall. With the other he massaged her ass cheeks and pushed her narrow panties to her ankles.

For the first time the thought occurred to Amy that she was about to get fucked, and worse, there was nothing she could do to stop it. This guy had walked into her house and stripped her naked in minutes. He pulled her head back by her ponytail and tucked his face into her neck from behind. His hands came up and under her own to knead her bare breasts, his fingers rolling her nipples, hardened from fear, now tender. Her face was against the wall as she reached for his hands on her naked body. His lips on her ear and his words, "Hands down," ended her resistance. He turned her to the left, her feet still caught up in her dress around her ankles.

"Wait!,... Stop!,... No..." was all she could manage as he pushed her over the arm of the couch. Her feet came off the floor and he removed her tangled dress and panties, leaving her completely naked except for her red heels. Amy reached back to push his hands off her ass and he just gathered her wrists together. Now helpless, she did little to resist his sliding her legs apart from behind. She cursed herself for winding up like this.

She had spent the last week preparing herself for Danny's return. Her body was tight from the gym, and she was manicured, tanned, exfoliated, shaved and moisturized. She had been dreaming of Danny's hands unzipping her new dress and peeling off those lacey red panties. Now both were laying on the floor and she was bent over and pinned down by this roofer/art critic.

The denim seams of his jeans scraped the inside of both her knees, but when his free hand slid up the back of her leg, Amy shivered reflexively. Goosebumps rippled up her spine and her skin tingled from tit to toe. She bit her lower lip and failed to suppress a grunt when he slapped her ass. "Fuck" she cursed, angry at herself for giving him the satisfaction. She struggled to pull her hands free, but he pushed her wrists, held in one hand up her back. Her arms pained at the elbows and shoulders. "Get off me!" she cried into the cushion.

He squeezed her thigh and ran his hand up to her ass and then down again. When he brought it back up her inner thigh she tried to twist away, but he found her pussy anyway. She knew that he felt her warmth there, and worse, how wet she was now. She had been wanting her boyfriend, but her body didn't care. It was eager for attention and didn't know that this wasn't Danny. 'Oh my God,' she thought, 'I don't even know this guy's name.'

She heard his belt pulled loose and then felt the leather wrapped tightly around her wrists. "No, No, No, wait!" she cried. "I can't do this. I have a boyfriend."

With both hands now he squeezed her hips and pressed his weight against her helpless form. She felt his firm hands caress her sides and wrap around to her breasts. Her nipples were erect and immediately she groaned when he pinched them between his fingers. She felt his erection too, through his pants as he ran his tongue up the length of her spine. He bit down on the back of her neck making her shudder. Then pulled the hair-tie from her ponytail. His breath was warm and right against her ear as he asked, "Where do you want it?"

"What?" Amy exclaimed and thought to herself, 'What the hell is this guy thinking? He wouldn't try to...' He ran a hand between her legs, and she felt two fingers enter her. All the air left her lungs as he withdrew his fingers and plunged them in again. Afraid to admit it felt good, she hesitated to react, like hitting the snooze button before waking up. "Just a few minutes more, then I'll get up..." she seemed to think. In and out of her he moved easily. She was so wet right now and his hands were so warm.

"Stop it!" she finally shouted and struggled to pull free. Amy kicked back at her intruder but missed, losing her shoe. He pulled out of her pussy dragging his wet fingers up the crack of her ass. One hand held her down by the back of the neck, with the other he lifted her knee over the arm of the couch. With both hands he started massaging her ass checks and the backs of her thighs. With her opened up to him now, he went back to fingering her with one hand and unsnapped his jeans with the other. The sound of his zipper reminded her that this was all real.

With renewed urgency, Amy fought to get up. Pushing against the only foot she still had on the ground, she only managed to brake the heel. Grunting, she flicked the shoe off her foot and tried to horse kick him. Instead she drove herself deeper onto the couch. Having no leverage now, with both feet in the air, her arms tied behind her, and face down on the cushion, she was helpless as he began rubbing the head of his cock between the ripe lips of her waiting pussy. She pleaded with him in desperation as the head made entrance.

"Please don't do this!" she cried.

"God, you're so fucking wet." He said.

"No, No, no..." she moaned as she felt him press into her and pull all the way out. Just a few inches at first, testing her. She held her breath as he did it again. He stopped and slid the length of his cock between her cheeks, and then again two inches in and out. "Stop it. Let me go." Amy complained, but her hips moved back to him on their own.

"That's it," he said. "Just relax, Baby." He continued to slowly tease her with a few inches at a time. "You want this, don't you?" He asked her, pushing half his cock into her. Then slowly easing back out again.

Amy's cries were reduced to half words and garbled utterances. "Wai..., N, n, n,..." She struggled with this clearly unwanted assault, and the fact that she had been preparing herself for sex over the last week. Her body was on fire. She truly wanted to get fucked, but not like this. Danny would be home in a few hours, but there was a cock in her right now. Knowing this was so wrong only added to the tension that she so needed released. 'If I didn't have a boyfriend this would be so hot' she thought and then regretted it. The tip of his cock was soaked with her juices, but each new inch, still dry, burned its way into her.

"Please..." she cried, after five minutes of this teasing. Taking that as acceptance, the roofer pressed slowly into her, completely this time. Every muscle in her body tensed at once and as they released, she exhaled in a long, slow sigh. "Oh,... fuck," she gasped. Then as he slowly pulled back out, all the way, she inhaled in short, choked bursts. He leisurely drove into her again until he was pressing all his weight onto her body, forcing her into the couch. He waited there claiming her completely until she caught her breath. Her swollen nipples rubbed against the fabric cushion adding to her stimulation.

12