Taking Beth Ch. 02

Story Info
Beth continues her struggle with desire and right under Jack.
6.3k words
4.52
17.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
295 Followers

Part one

Jackson, Jackson, Jackson! Since leaving the prison last week he was all Beth could think about. He dominated her waking thoughts, as she glided around the house in a dream world, frustrating her little daughter and annoying her husband at how distracted she was. Being taken forcibly in the Governor's office had awakened something in Beth that she was struggling to control.

Beth had made herself have sex with her husband on that very first night back. The very moment she had got home. It had been an attempt to wipe the events at the prison from her mind and to re-establish an equilibrium. It had failed utterly.

The whole episode had been a disaster and simply reinforced the irresistible passion she now felt for Jackson. It had pissed her off, that she had been forced to use all her feminine charms just to get her husband to make love to her. She had taken a shower for more than just reasons of seduction obviously. She had needed to wash away any scent of what she had been up to. But then she used her towel wrapped body to tempt him. Immediately she had wished she had not bothered. Jackson had eagerly taken her and then proceeded to use every single part of her body, like a virtuoso musician would the keys on a piano. Her husband in contrast was still in first grade playing scales. When it was over, after a mercifully short time, she had rolled away and tried to blank her mind. But all she could think about was how her body turned Jackson on and how she wished it was Jackson beside her. He would simply be preparing to fuck her again rather than just dozing off.

That not to say guilt and disgust weren't in her head all the time too. Not so much at what she had done. She was largely reconciled to the fact she had found herself in a hopeless situation. It was impossible to think that she could stand-by and let her brother get hurt. Beth knew she had to do whatever she needed to, so that didn't happen. Jackson was clearly so in control of the prison and therefore her brother, that giving herself to him was all she could do. Nothing else would have worked.

However, she knew there was no defending the pleasure and tremendous desire for Jackson that had consumed her, once she had met him in that cell. How many times had she told him that it felt so good? She had meant every word. How many times had she pleaded with him not to stop? Her body had responded in ways it should not have. It was not right and that did play on her mind. But overwhelmingly she wanted more.

Beth could not resist the power and strength that he had. That delicious sense of male testosterone and Beth knew Jackson simply did whatever he wanted. When he wanted. And if that happened to be to a married woman and a mother, then so be it. She had to admit she liked being with a man like that, and it contrasted strikingly with her husband. Not to mention the excitement that seemed to follow Jackson around. He was in command and he knew it. However still her mind was unsettled about what was happening.

She shuddered at the way she had so willing blown him and her eagerness to take that great big dick down her throat. It had tasted so good, when it should have disgusted her. There should have been no sense of pride that she had deep throated him so successfully. She still felt that glow even now. That was not Beth at all. This was not the kind of person she was. Or was it?

She had held nothing back for a man who had taken advantage of the trap she had fallen into. She had given herself to no other man in this way. Not even her husband. That naturally gave her a whole different thing to feel guilty about. What did this need to be controlled and dominated say about her?

The rest of the time she pondered what she should do. That was the real issue. She needed to know what she should do next time. She feared being taken to see Jackson again and how she might spontaneously act. Beth knew she needed to resist him and only a firm plan and the strongest resolve would help her succeed. The truth was she knew exactly what would happen. Maybe she could reconcile herself to what she had already done. Trapped in such a difficult corner she had made, what she truly believed was, the only decision available to her. If the situation reoccurred in exactly the same way again, there would be no kidding herself. Beth would have walked knowingly into that situation. She would have been a willing participant in having sex with a stranger and it would undeniably be adultery. Jackson would not be her tormentor, he would be her lover. Oh god it was such a mess.

Jackson's body drifted through her mind. Could she really give him up? His washboard stomach and chiselled abs. His big muscular arms and of course another organ he had been blessed with was pretty impressive too. She sighed, God almighty did he know how to use it too. Beth's hand had slid down between her legs as her mind wandered. For a few seconds she stroked herself. Back for the umpteenth time in the Governor's office being fucked by Jackson and then she shook herself back to reality, forcing her hand back to her sides. Getting distracted and those kinds of thoughts would do her no good at all right now.

Today was visiting day and she would need to leave for the prison later. Beth did not doubt that Jackson would want to have her again. This thought process led immediately onto Beth replaying their sex session in her mind again. How many times had she done this? Over and over she would contemplate their actions and Beth instead of being appalled would become so turned on. Her hand slipping inside her knickers and next she would be laying naked on the bed, stroking herself, until with a little cry she would make herself come. Once she had even called out Jackson's name as she lay driving herself over the edge. That time she had jerked up, embarrassed by what she had cried out. Although she knew her husband was at work and her daughter at nursery, she listened intently in case someone was there to hear her.

Beth's body and minded ached for more but this had to stop. She would try to make Jackson see that he had taken her as he wished. That had been the price she had been prepared to pay to keep her brother safe, and that is why she had played along. He would not believe her. The way she had acted was clearly not a performance, but she must stick to her guns. Deep down she knew he would want her to satisfy him again and Beth did not doubt he could find somewhere safe and private for this to happen. But if it came to that she would be more measured. Do what she had to but just the bare minimum. She would be an automaton. Beth had managed that with her husband for years, so why not Jackson?

She could get away with maybe only three visits to Jackson before her brother was released and then she could go back to normality. This time would pass. And if she enjoyed some of her time with Jackson then so what? No, she must stop thinking like that!

Stop it she told herself. Stop it! You will get over this. And then the doorbell rang. Frustrated and cross with herself she vented her anger at being disturbed. Most probably it was her husband, forgotten his keys or passport or something. He would be very short of time now, so she rushed to the front door, preparing a tongue lashing for him as she went. At least she could release some of her anger and make herself feel better.

Part two

"You?" Whispered Beth as she opened the door. Her eyes widened in shock. She took a small step back and her hand flew to her mouth. Her first instinctive reaction was to try and close the door again, but she was too slow, and he was way too quick. His strong hand slapped against the wooden frame to stop it closing. For the briefest of moments, the door did not move but then the pressure he was applying became overwhelming and he pushed it open. Beth helplessly let go and stepped further back, paralysed by the sight of her visitor. "You?" She said again.

Beth was wearing a thin tee shirt and a long skirt with sneakers. That gave him a wicked idea which he immediately acted upon. She went to protest, but as usual Jackson knew exactly what to do. Knew how to instantly take control and how to catch her completely off guard. Her options to resist disappeared before she could even work out what they were.

"Eeeeeek," she cried out. "No! No! Not here! Put me down! Put me down!" These rambling cries happened sporadically, as the moment he had forced the door open he simply scooped Beth up. Jackson stepped into the hallway, swiftly ducked and placing a hand under her knees he lifted her into the air. His other arm coming under her back to support her. For a moment she hung in the air in front of him. There was a wide toothy grin on Jackson's face. He kissed her on the neck as she hung there. Then Beth was lifted up and disrespectfully thrown over his shoulder and carried into the house. Just like she was a sack of potatoes. From her view over his back Beth watched as Jackson kicked the front door closed, and for a moment he paused, satisfying himself that it was properly closed. Or was he checking the house was empty. Then he unceremoniously carried the complaining Beth into the house.

She begged him to put her down, but Jackson ignored her, easily transporting her up the stairs and after a pause on the landing into her bedroom. She had tried pounding on his back as he hesitated about which room was hers, but all that did was hurt her hand. Jackson seemed impervious to the pain. And then he spoke making her freeze.

"I think someone needs a little reminder who is boss," he growled. And then he laughed. He had paused in front of the full-length mirrors which were the doors of her wardrobes. He watched in the reflection of the mirror as he lifted her skirt and with one hand had pulled down her knickers. "Nice ass," he commented, gently tapping it with his hand.

"No, no," Beth yelled, "put me down Jackson!" Then she cried out, "Ow that hurts." Jackson had slapped her bare ass, chuckling as he did and commenting that she had an ass which begged to be spanked. "No, no," Beth continued to cry out, her indignation rising at what she was hearing and then she gasped again.

In one swift motion Jackson had placed her on the ground, and then grabbing her by the arm he forced her to walk around him. As he did this he sat down on the armless birthing chair that she had used when her daughter had been a baby. Beth tried to resist but she was thrown across his knees, face down. Jackson chuckled when after a few moments she realised it was futile and lay still.

"That's right," he said. "The sooner you lay still the less punishment you receive." Beth protested that there was nothing that she deserved to be punished for. "Oh, I think you quite like being punished," chuckled Jackson. This was too much and she protested fervently. Telling him he was mistaken. It was degrading and if he hit her again, she would never cooperate with him again.

"I screwed you at the prison to save my brother," she wailed, "but that's all I signed up for." Even laying across his legs, she was trying to keep to the plan she had decided on. "Now let me go and then get out. You can't be here. This is my home." Then in a faint hope that this might encourage him, she added, "I'll see you later at the jail." She stopped, feeling a thrill in her stomach at encouraging the idea of a meeting later. Even if this was not in her actual plan.

Beth needed to get Jackson out of her home and anyway the thrill of him grabbing her again was growing inside her. Oh god she thought I am getting horny again. I must resist.

It was then the full situation she was in, hit her. "What the hell are you doing here anyway?" she cried, realising she had missed the obvious. Once more she tried to get up but a strong hand on the back of her neck forced her to stay where she was. Jackson was not in prison; he was in her house. Jackson knew where she lived. How? Somehow he had got himself here. How? "Oh god," she wailed, "you haven't escaped have you?"

"Escaped?" Jackson said, in an amused voice. He paused and then to take advantage of her distraction he lifted her skirt. "Nice panties," he mocked. They were large and pure white. The sensation of them being lowered further set Beth struggling again, as she pleaded with him, "not to do that." Again, she asked if he had escaped. Despite her attempts to stop him her ass was now bare. Suddenly fearful of being slapped she stopped struggling. His hand very gently stroked her bum cheeks. "You have a great ass," he said and for the third time she asked if he had escaped. "No," he said wearily, "I have not escaped. I got released for personal reasons. Beth commented that she did not understand. Despite her predicament, laying across his knees with her bared ass sticking out and with Jackson's hand gently caressing it she wanted the truth. "I have been let out to go to my Aunt's funeral," he said dryly. There was a long silence. "Don't worry it's the fourth time we have buried Aunt Agatha." He added, and he roared with laughter at his joke.

Beth closed her eyes, the enormity of what had just been said taking all the air out of her lungs. This changed everything. If he could come out whenever he wanted then she was at his beck and call. Whenever he fancied a fuck he could come calling. But he couldn't, mustn't come to her house. What the hell should she do now?

"Please Jackson let me up. At least for a moment." She said, trying to sound quiet and calm. To her surprise the hand holding her neck against his leg was taken away and cautiously she rose. She went to pull up her knickers, but Jackson immediately pulled her down beside him stopping her hands from adjusting her underwear.

"No," he said forcibly. She gave up that fight and focussed on the important issue.

"You can't come here," she said, trying to sound stern as she sat down beside him. Beth was very aware of her knickers cutting into her legs. They were now stretched between her thighs. And then using an idea that popped impulsively in her mind, she added. "My husband and daughter will be home soon." There was a sharp intake of breath from Jackson. Yes, thought Beth I have a situation you can't dominate. "Woooooooooo," she wailed as suddenly she was grabbed, spun round and laid once more across his legs. Her knickers were pulled down even more and then "thwack" she cried out as he spanked her. "Ow that bloody hurts you bastard." She wailed, kicking her legs, but he was just too strong for her to have any impact on.

"Lie to me and this what you get," said Jackson, his voice was low but full of menace.

"Thwack"

"Ow," yelled Beth, her leg kicked frantically again but a further slap made her lie still.

"We both know your husband is away on business," said Jackson. "Thwack," and another yell from Beth. "Don't' we?" He said. "Thwack" followed by more yells from Beth then by protests. "Don't' we?" He said.

"Yes," said Beth. And then in desperation she added as fast as she could. "Yes! Yes! He is away. I am sorry I lied."

"Thwack"

"Ow," yelled Beth, her leg kicked frantically for just a moment this time but then she lay still. "I said I am sorry I lied," she yelled loudly. "Please. Please. Stop."

"We both know your daughter is staying with her aunt," said Jackson. Immediately there was another "Thwack," and another yell from Beth.

"Yes! Yes! You are right!" yelled Beth. And then she added. "I am sorry I lied about that too."

"Thwack"

"Stop," yelled Beth, "stop," her leg kicked frantically again, and it took another slap to make her lie still.

"And then there is these nonsense about I can't come to your house or you will only screw me at the prison." He growled.

"You,"

"Thwack"

"belong"

"Thwack"

"To me" He said. "And,"

"Thwack"

"I will have you,"

"Thwack"

"When and where I want,"

He paused waiting for the howls and protests coming from Beth to die down which they did the moment he stopped slapping her ass. Then in a calmer voice Jackson added.

"Do you understand?" At this point he placed a hand under her chin and lifted her face.

There was a long pause

"Thwack"

"I asked if you understand," he repeated.

"Yes," said Beth very quietly.

"Good," said Jackson. "Now you know what will happen to you if you don't cooperate and you know full well what will happen to your brother."

Part three

Beth arrived back from visiting her brother with her emotions whirling. It was very good to see that he was doing so well. That helped a little her confliction over Jackson and her feelings about him. The visit had been the best yet. Her guilt at his imprisonment could be kept in check when she knew he was okay. There should be only a few weeks left and he would be released. Then life would return to normal. What kept her mind whirling was the dull ache that appeared inside her when Beth thought about life without Jackson. It made her see how boring her life was.

Beth knew full well Jackson was at home waiting for her, and that excited her and terrified her in equal measures. She imagined he had rummaged through all her things and although she knew that should have appalled her. Deep down it actually thrilled her and made her stomach go all weak. As had the little shopping list he had given her, as he had called it. On, the seat beside her were the items he had ordered her to get. Fortunately, they were wrapped discreetly in a brown bag. Thinking about what he would do with one item roused her, even if she was equally nervous about it.

Jackson had been very accurate with his directions, and the items within the shop he had pre-ordered. Beth wondered how many other women he had sent there. It was obvious she could not be the first one he had lured into having sex with him. She had never been in such a shop and had been pretty embarrassed about it, looking anxiously from side to side before going in. There were many items inside that she was glad she was not taking home. When she came out her heart was beating fast with excitement and she found herself hoping that the journey home would not take long.

"Come here!" Commanded Jackson as soon as Beth had entered the front door. She found him patiently sitting, waiting for her. As she nervously approached him he snatched the bag and investigated its contents. Firstly, looking at the underwear she had bought and then the riding crop that had been the other item on the list. He smiled wickedly and smacked the riding crop into his palm. Beth jumped in surprise. "Go and get ready," he ordered. Handing the bag minus the crop back to her. Beth sighed, and nervously headed into the bathroom, wondering if she would like what was about to happen or not. Once again, she used the fact that she had no choice, to make herself go through with it. Not that there wasn't excitement coursing through her body as well.

A few minutes later Beth emerged apprehensively from the bathroom, wearing the 2-piece string lingerie set that Jackson had told her to get. He mulled over the description from the web site. Her wonderful 34B tits nestled in the low-cut black cups. He raised a finger and spun it in the air, silently telling her to turn around. The back view confirmed to Jackson that he had made the right choice in picking this set. The bra was made of the thinnest straps and the thong was just the same. Maximum skin area to smack mused Jackson. Beth as she turned watched a grin form on Jackson face, and she realised she too was smiling. God, she thought, her excitement was showing but there was no denying she wanted Jackson very much.

"Come here," said Jackson, holding out his hand which Beth immediately stepped forward and took. Jackson led her into the lounge and made her stand against the cabinet. It was about three quarters her height. He calmly suggested that she support herself with her hands.

braindump
braindump
295 Followers
12