Taking Beth Ch. 03

Story Info
Beth desires develop further as she sees Jackson again.
7.6k words
4.59
11.7k
8

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
300 Followers

Part one

Beth was at home, daydreaming again about Jackson, when she should have been finishing the dishes. Her husband was putting her daughter to bed upstairs, so it was all too easy to get lost in her fantasies. She stood for ages staring blankly out of the window, wondering when she would see Jackson next and thinking about lying in his lap while being spanked. The dinner plate in her hand, that she was meant to be washing, was for the moment forgotten. Jackson had been particularly evasive about when they would next be together, part of his power over her she supposed. But at least it was only forty-eight hours to another visiting day. She would surely see him then.

Even the chance of a stand-up fuck in the corner of a cell would be something to look forward to. She needed him that much and right now she did not care where or how, just as soon as possible was all that mattered.

Suddenly, the shrill ring of the phone interrupted her thoughts, she spun around, and at the same moment the plate slipped from her grasp, shattering on the hard kitchen floor. She swore under her breath. Something inside her, told her this was Jackson calling and therefore she had to get to the phone before her husband did. Of course, Jackson did not have her number, but he shouldn't have been able to find out where she lived, and he had managed that, so anything was possible.

Ignoring the mess on the ground around her, she sped to the phone but not before there were concern calls from upstairs of, "are you okay?" And by the time she reached the phone her husband and daughter were both on the landing looking down at her. Now very self-conscious about the way she was behaving and the fact her family were listening she lifted the receiver. Beth tried to calm both her breathing and her voice before she spoke. It would not do to sound excited or uneasy.

"Hello?" She said. The voice on the other end responded and Beth's heart raced as she found out she was right. It was Jackson! But what could she do, when she was being overheard? In desperation she said, "you have the wrong number," and she put the phone down unnaturally hard and then went to go back to the kitchen. The phone immediately rang again. Beth closed her eyes in frustration and once again turning too quickly to be normal, she grabbed it. "It's okay I'll get it," she said curtly to her husband's suggestion that he got it this time. As she raised the receiver she noted her daughter had disappeared back into the bedroom but that did not mean the little minx wasn't listening. Her husband offered her some respite, as he had walked to the kitchen, clearly intending to clear up the mess she had made. He began to rummage in a cupboard.

"Hello?" She said again.

"If you hang up again I'll just keep calling," said Jackson.

"Is my brother okay?" She said. Her first fear was always for her brother and in any case the prison calling, offered some kind of cover story for who was on the phone.

"He is fine." Jackson said, "loving life." Not hiding his irritation that this had been her first thought. "I am in the Penthouse suite at the Skytop hotel," Jackson said. "You have twenty minutes to get here and make sure you are dressed the way I like you too."

"Come now?" Said Beth. "I can't do that." She put the receiver to her shoulder to block out the noise of Jackson's angry response. She could imagine what it was. Threats against her brother. Or suggested punishments if she did not do as she was told. That was almost certainly what his reaction would be to her refusal. Her husband, broken plate cleared away, was now walking towards her. So, she needed to block out the noise of Jackson's voice. She realised that despite everything she was hoping Jackson was planning to spank her again for disobeying him. Of course, he had seen her turn from being appalled at being struck, to being totally turned on by it. So maybe he would not think that was a very effective punishment. She knew that all she really wanted was to go to him.

"The prison needs to see me about an incident." She said, now talking to her husband. The phone vibrated against her shoulder and there were more muffled noises. Jackson getting madder by the minute she guessed. What he didn't seem to understand, is she wanted to go to him just as much as he wanted her to come. But she could not just drop everything and go running out the door. Thankfully her husband was being supportive though. He was concerned and worried that her brother was ok, instead of being cross she had to go out. This handed her the opportunity she craved, even if it made her feel awful at the same time. Her husband told her to go and he would take care of things here.

"Okay I will be there in about thirty minutes," she said, putting the phone back to her ear. And to close down anymore debate with Jackson she carried straight on with. "I'll see you soon." And then she hung up. She replayed in her mind. "The Penthouse at the Skytop hotel." Possibly the most expensive hotel room in the city! How the hell did Jackson afford such luxury? He was a criminal and doing time for god sake. I guess crime does pay after all, she thought.

And so, she went. She was dressed again in a tee shirt and long skirt, different to the other day but still not in an outfit Jackson would approve of. It would have to do though. She could not exactly dress up for a so-called meeting at the prison.

Still there was always the hope, that perhaps her casual dress sense would be just the reason Jackson needed to punish her some more. Hopefully he had brought the riding crop! She had come to love the crack it made as he hit her with it, and the humiliation of being spanked was such a turn on. Beth realised she had rushed far too eagerly to her car. Please don't let my husband be watching she thought. If he was then hopefully he would just think she was desperate to get to her brother. Cover story she told herself. She must get the cover story straight before she got back home. Her brother knew nothing of her relationship with Jackson. Jackson himself had promised it would be their little secret and bizarrely she trusted him to keep his word. So, the story would have to be good enough not to be contested by her brother when he was free. If the subject ever came up.

Part two

"Take me to the bedroom boss," was what Beth had breathlessly said to Jackson the second he had opened the door to the Penthouse. He was bare chested and wearing jeans, his abs and six pack once again took Beth's breath away. All she wanted right now was to be fucked. And hopefully it discouraged Jackson from taking her to task over the fact she was not exactly dressed the way he had ordered her to be. She leapt into his arms, lifting and wrapping her legs around his waist as he took her weight. Beth loved feeling his strength and the sense of helplessness when she was carried by him.

Jackson pushed Beth's back against the wall, the impact was quite hard making her gasp in shock. As she was pressed against the cold wall Jackson slammed the door closed with his foot. There was a smug smile on his face that said, "so you have come when I called." He looked down at her clothes, for a moment he frowned, and then he looked back up at Beth.

"What the hell are you wearing?" He said. She went to speak, but a finger was placed firmly over her lips telling her to be silent. "No matter. You are going in there anyway," he pointed at one of the bedrooms, and then added, "the dress on the bed, put it on, and then come through to the lounge. Then we will punish you for not doing as you are told."

"Gosh," said Beth, the word slipping out in the mixture of thrill and nervousness she felt about being punished once again. The glow she always felt at being made to be submissive again flowed throughout her body. Shit, she thought I am letting him see how much I like this. "Eeeeekkk," cried Beth as Jackson suddenly turned around with her still in his arms. She giggled as she was carried to the bedroom. God he did love carrying her around. Her legs wrapped tighter around his waist as his hands squeezed her ass. In the bedroom he dropped her onto the bed.

They began to kiss enthusiastically, Beth showing none of her reluctance from before. She just let herself enjoy the moment. She rubbed her hands over his hard chest, copying the way he always seemed to delight in exploring her body with his hands when they kissed. His own fingers seemed today to be very focussed on her ass. Which was no bad thing she thought. He ordered her to get changed and then come to the lounge as he had before. She smiled, remembering the threat to punish her. He added there were wine and glasses in the kitchen, so she was to bring them too. Then suddenly Jackson moved away, for a moment she was tempted to reach out for him but then he gave her that look, reminding her he was in charge. So, all Beth could do was watch as Jackson left.

The dress was short, she had expected that, but it was shockingly short. At least to Beth. It looked as though it would barely cover her ass. She held it up and frowned, hesitating about what to do. Obviously, she had was no choice but to wear it and Jackson had seen her in a lot less. So reluctantly she began to remove her own clothes and to put it on. It was new and the price tag showed it was very expensive. So at least he had spent a tidy sum on her, she thought. The label was not kidding when it called it a mini dress and it mentioned the very low-cut V neck that it had. Although the label did not use the word "very," It had a red floral print that was very pretty, it was just there was very little material making up the outfit. She walked out of the bedroom to find the wine, conscious of her tits and ass being barely contained by the clothes she had been given.

She found the wine pretty easily. It had just been placed on the side. A girl could get used to this she thought. It was her favourite wine and she did not doubt a good year. The wine was 14 years old. Had she ever drunk wine that old? She did not think so!

Then she noticed there were three glasses on the tray with the bottle. She frowned and then what Jackson had said came back to her, "then we will punish you for not doing as you are told." We? She told herself not to be silly it was just a phrase. For a moment she fiddled with the dress, trying to make sure her boobs would not pop out and trying without success to pull the hem down a little further. Her hands fiddled with her hair, just as Jackson called her. He sounded impatient. So, she picked up the tray.

Taking a very deep breath she walked towards the lounge. The issues of the dress and the idea that maybe Jackson was not alone playing on her mind, as she walked. As she entered the room, she nervously scanned it. To her relief it was empty other than Jackson who was siting very casually on the sofa, arm stretched out to the side, looking every bit a man who was in total control. Beth nervously said hello to him, and he laughed at her. She cursed herself for having shown him how uneasy she was about this situation.

"Put the tray down there and stand right there," he said, indicating a spot right in front of him. "I am going to punish you," he added. "For not dressing properly." Beth wondered if she should protest. Not because she wanted to defend herself but in order to prolong the game. She jumped, nearly dropping the tray, wine and all, when Jackson suddenly barked. "Now!." Hastily she did as she was told, placing the tray on the side, painfully aware that her shaking hands were making it difficult to ensure that nothing on the tray fell over. And then she quickly stood where she had been told but she was unable to resist one more attempt to pull her hem down.

"Panties down," said Jackson.

"What?" said Beth, her eyes closing for a moment and a look of disgust washing across her face. But the only response was a raised eyebrow from Jackson. It seemed to say. Are we really going to have to go through this again? You know you like it. So, do as you are told. Her hands went down to the bottom of her dress and at the same time she called Jackson, "a dirty old man," but in a light-hearted humorous way. This made him laugh but the laugh died on his lips as she raised her skirt. Jackson had not bought underwear to go with the dress, so was thrilled to see her knickers were black, lacy and very hot. He was impressed. "Well I never know when you are going to call," she said, indicating she had read his mind.

In one swift movement she pulled them down, until they reached her knees and she could go no further. Beth opened her legs before Jackson could tell her to, she was delighted he was looking approvingly at her. Her knickers were stretched as far as they would go. He smiled; she always knew what to do. He left her standing there like that, while he walked to the tray and casually poured out two glasses of wine. He returned to the sofa, sat down and then took a slow sip of his drink before placing it and the other glass on the little table in front of him. For a moment he sat back, then with two fingers he beckoned her to come forward.

"Come here," he commanded. "It's punishment time." Beth did as she was told, biting her lip to show her nervousness as she walked over to the sofa. I hope this is as exciting as before," she thought. As she walked her knickers slipped down her legs to her ankles which made things a little awkward and emphasised the weird situation she was in.

"For me?" She asked, meaning the wine and when Jackson nodded in response, she took the glass and took a sip. As the delicious wine slipped down her throat, she thought how much her life had changed since her brother had gone inside. There was no denying she really enjoyed the excitement of Jackson's sudden appearances. His domination of her and the mind-blowing sex that followed. She put the glass back on the table and climbed onto the sofa. As she did, Beth slipped under Jackson's raised arm and lay herself across his lap.

"Who has been a bad girl?" He asked, as she settled into position across his legs, which he had spread to support her. Beth replied softly that she had. For a moment his hands moulded the cheeks of her bum playing with the two, soft, pliable mounds of flesh. She bent her legs, raising her feet into the air, but Jackson pushed them both back down again. This allowed him to remove her knickers and toss them onto the floor more or less where Beth had been standing. His hand squeezed her flesh firmly. The tension building deliciously and then to her delight he smacked her.

"Argh," said Beth but despite the short sharp pain of the slap, she loved it. Jackson squeezed her skin again. For a moment both of his hands gripped her, as he held her ass Beth's breathing became audible. She began to fidget on his lap. Raising her legs and twisting her body a little. His left hand stayed holding her backside, as his right hand rose very slowly and then he slapped her again. "Owwww," said Beth, and then Jackson slapped her three more times, each hit getting the same response from Beth. Then suddenly in through the door from the hallway came a man. Beth spotted him immediately.

"What the fuck?" Beth said angrily, shocked and frightened at this development. She immediately tried to get up. Her intention being to cover herself up and then storm out. Jackson was too quick for her though and he held her down with a very firm hand placed on the back of her neck. Jackson made her face turn to the man who had come in. She watched as the new arrival's eyes wandered over the scene in front of him. He picked up her knickers off the floor, and after looking at them for a moment, he dropped them casually onto the table. Then he knelt down beside the sofa, right near Beth's head.

"What the fuck?" Beth said again, her anger building as she struggled hopelessly against Jackson's strong grip. Then she saw the man's scar. "You're the one who wouldn't let me out of the Governor's office," she said. And then she turned slightly, trying to look at Jackson. "What the hell is he doing here?" She wailed, painfully aware of her bare ass and vulnerable position. Jackson told her the man had come for his reward. For keeping her brother safe. "I thought you did that," she spat back at Jackson. This made the new man smile. Jackson had told him she had spirit and it seemed he was right.

"Sit the fuck still," said Jackson, just before he spoke he had slapped her again. "You like that huh?" He added and he laughed as both Beth and the new man nodded. Again, his fingers moulded her bum cheeks. "A fucking great ass," he said, mainly to the man as though saying I told you so. Then he slapped her again. Beth yelled out and she began to pant in her excitement. Her eyes fell upon the man kneeling by her head as more slaps came reigning down on her ass. The man began to stroke her face and smile at her.

"That's a good girl taking your punishment," he said.

"It's so fucking good," whispered Beth, amid yells from the relentless slapping she was getting. "It makes me so horny," she began to say. Forgetting for a moment that there was a stranger sitting in front of her, watching the whole thing. Jackson grabbed her hair and made her sit up whilst he began to undress.

"You are horny huh?" He said. "That's good, very good. Very convienient."

"Yes Boss, I want you to fuck me," whispered Beth and she sat, watching impatiently as Jackson removed his trousers. When he had, he sat beside her. His enormous dick, standing to attention was pointing right at her. Beth hesitated, remembering again the man sitting in front of her. What the hell she thought. Beth reached forward, held Jackson's cock in position and simply began sucking his balls. And then she went to work, blowing him properly.

"Shit," whispered Jackson. He sat looking down on her as she worked away. To be fair he thought she had been good at this from the beginning. Eager too! He smiled. If that first time, she had thought it was a way to stop getting fucked she had not shown it. Of course, it had not stopped him doing whatever he wanted. It had helped to make her worth the effort though. Few girls blew him as well as Beth did, and few seemed able to take all of his dick down their throats. She was gasping now and gagging a little, but god it felt good and he loved watching as she serviced him. Beth paused for a moment and her eyes met his as she stroked his dick with both hands. He wondered if she had guessed what he had been thinking.

"Do you like that, boss?" She asked and before Jackson could answer she went back to sucking. When a few moments later she paused again she was a little breathless. Her eyes however stayed fixed on Jackson, and after a few moments Beth once more deep throated him. She happily noted his smile, you don't need to tell me she thought I know you like this and then in confirmation of that thought Jackson spoke.

"Oh fuck, oh shit" he said and when Beth was again stroking him, she said with a laugh.

"I think you do boss. I really think you do like this." He lifted her head for a moment and pulled her into a kiss. She threw her arms around Jackson's neck and kissed him, making sounds of delight at the way he was squeezing her ass as he kissed her. And then with a smile she went back down again, as Jackson's firm hands on her shoulders pushed her to her knees. Jackson pushed her head back onto his dick, but he didn't need to, she was already eagerly moving forward to take it between her lips once more. She took slow turns at deep throating him, sitting back for a moment on her haunches between turns. She had been blowing Jackson for a while, still watched by the other man when Jackson spoke

"I think my guest needs a drink," he said, "and then after he is refreshed it's his turn." Jackson added. As he spoke he made Beth gasp from the hard slap he gave her on the ass. "And you are going to be as good for him as you are for me." Jackson added. Beth quickly got herself up, her mind whirling. What the hell do I do now she thought? Was she supposed to fuck this new guy too? That was too much, but if she refused the next thing out of Jackson's mouth would be more threats to her brother, she was sure. To have him hurt now, having come so far would be unthinkable. Anyway, the new man was almost as muscular and strong as Jackson, so she had little choice. The thrill of being dominated by two men began to form in Beth's stomach. To play for time and to get some courage too, she picked up her wine glass and drained it. But all that led to was getting threatened by Jackson because the visitor still did not have a drink.

braindump
braindump
300 Followers
12