Taking Care of Business Ch. 02

Story Info
Karen is a real asset to the company.
4.9k words
4.74
7k
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 10/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the weekend Karen thought about her Friday night dinner date with Paul. She had enjoyed herself, happy in the knowledge that Paul, her boss, fancied her. Karen was an experienced mature woman and she recognised her innate sexuality when it came to flirting. She had every intention of provoking Paul in the hope it lead to a mutual fuck.

Karen loved being the dominant force in a relationship. Lording her sexuality over men. Stimulating their desires. And if she really fancied fucking someone, then that someone better look out!

Monday morning came around and Karen arrived punctually at the office. As always, she looked a million dollars and today was no exception. The lads in the yard feasted their eyes on Karen as she walked from her car to the office, her shapely legs looking great in high court shoes that emphasised her seamed stockings and firm calves.

On reaching the office, Karen found Paul and Dale waiting for her. They looked concerned about something, which could explain Paul's muted reaction upon greeting her.

"Something wrong?" Karen asked.

It wasn't like Paul to ignore the way she dressed, nor to pass comment on her tight-fitting clothes, so she took heed of the warning signs being generated by the pair.

"Not wrong exactly, more frustrating than anything else." Dale said holding a piece of paper, which appeared to be a printed copy of an email.

"We've been invited to tender for a large project." Paul said. "An old country house that requires converting into a care home. Not our usual thing, but it's on our doorstep and possibly lucrative."

"Surely that's a good thing. So what's the issue" Karen wanted to know feeling slightly perplexed.

Dale waved the piece of paper in his hand. "We received an email this morning. We were not on the original tender list, but one company on that list has withdrawn their option to quote, and we have been invited to take their place." Dale said.

"OK, so where's the confusion?" Karen repeated.

"Well, Dale omitted to say we've missed out on the time frame." Paul said. "This email came through advising us that the tender needs to be submitted on Wednesday night. Apparently, there is a posh bash at a Cheltenham hotel on that evening, when everyone submits their tender together with a presentation."

"So basically we're stuffed." Dale added. "We could never fully cost that size job in two days. It would normally take us a couple of weeks to put something like this together." The two builders hung their heads in disappointment.

Karen looked at Paul and Dale refusing to share their pessimism.

"It's not like you two to be defeatist." She said. "Surely you could come up with something. We've nothing pressing at the moment, so why don't you get together and go through the costing. I'd be happy to do some extra hours and put it all in a PowerPoint presentation."

Dale and Paul looked at one another. Karen's positivity infecting their own thinking. Dale took up the cause.

"Why not, mate." He said to Paul. "We've nothing to lose."

"That's the spirit you two. Get yourselves organised in the boardroom and I'll make some coffee." Karen's assertiveness had paid off.

Dale and Paul began working in the board room pulling together the various estimates for the tender. Karen rang the hotel in Cheltenham where the presentation was to take place, she booked three rooms for their visit.

Paul took a sip of coffee and looked across at Karen busy on her laptop. His eyes focussed on her large breasts and the way her thin blouse was pulled taut against them defining the outline of her white bra. The blouse material was wispy thin, fine enough to determine the bra's lacy edging, which was the garment's only concession to sexual frivolity.

It seemed Karen had decided against wearing sexy lingerie today, which was a pity because her blouse was sheer, diaphanous enough to make out every stitch. It demonstrated a classy design, Paul conceded. However, Karen's bosom needed a large utilitarian bra to support and display it's mature appeal.

Paul pondered whether a night away in a hotel with Karen would bring them close enough for intimacy. Maybe this could be an opportunity to screw his sexy employee. He tore his mind away from carnal visions of Karen to concentrate on his work. But it was difficult with Karen sat close to him and his cock rock hard.

Late on Tuesday evening, Karen was putting the final touches to the PowerPoint presentation. The tender was completed. Dale and Paul knew they could not have pulled it together without Karen's efforts and professional drive.

"Whether we're successful or not, once the presentation is over tomorrow night we'll relax and party." Dale announced. "Maybe do a club, let our hair down."

"That sounds like a lot of fun" Karen replied smiling at Paul and Dale.

Paul was the partner who had employed Karen and his decision was swayed hugely by her sexy mature looks. But Dale was now starting to appreciate the appeal of this mature bombshell. He was starting to get ideas about the possibility of getting Karen into bed. He had never experienced sex with an older women, but in Karen he was starting to see the appeal of the mature woman.

On Wednesday morning Karen completed the final parts of the presentation. Dale and Paul came into the office and she played back the PowerPoint presentation for them. They complimented her work and she printed off the required hard copies. She was also pleased with her efforts, and very aware that the company would not even be in the running for this tender were it not for her input.

Karen looked up from her work to see one of the lads from the yard standing before her desk. It was one of the younger guys she'd noticed ogling her whenever she had been in the yard. He was waving a receipt in his hand wanting it redeemed.

"Louis isn't it?" Karen asked.

Instinctively, Karen pushed her chair back to make sure he got a good look at her legs before getting to her feet. Her skirt had ridden up and there was plenty of leg for Louis to feast his young lustful eyes on. Karen bent down slowly, reaching for the petty cash box in the bottom drawer of her desk. Placing the box on the desk top she unlocked it, feeling Louis's eyes drinking in her matronly bosom.

Karen sorted the cash for Louis and placed it in the young lad's open hand, fondling it with exaggerated gestures of her red painted fingernails. Finally, one by one, she closed his fingers around the money and walked him to the office door.

"There you go Louis." Karen whispered noticing the bulge in the lad's trousers. "All square now."

"Um, ah. Yes, thank you. Thanks very much." Louis answered his face reddening with embarrassment.

Karen watched him walk down the corridor and enter the gents toilets. She wondered whether he was he going for a pee, or something else? It was all quiet in the office, so she decided to indulge her curiosity.

In the toilet, Louis adjusted his erection. He desperately needed a wank after his encounter with Karen and went into a cubical to satisfy his urge, images of her ripe tits filling his mind. There was no lock so he leaned his back against it to keep it shut.

With his eyes shut Louis joyfully pulled out his hard cock and began stroking it. As his pumping action increased his breathing became heavier. Suddenly, he felt the door behind him being pushed and stopped wanking mid stroke.

Before he could decide what action to take a female hand came around the door. A hand which Louis recognised from a few minutes before in the office. Karen's hand. There was no mistaking her long red fingernails. He watched as her fingers groped their way to his cock and wrap around his shaft.

"Why don't you let me help you with that?" Karen's soft voice enquired, as she wedged herself into the tiny cubicle. Louis' initial shock at being discovered wanking in the office toilet was quickly replaced by pleasure, as Karen expertly and gently stroked his cock.

"Surely that feels better." She whispered. "It's much more fun when a woman does it, and you do feel nice and hard." Karen whispered in Louis ear as she continued to wank.

"So what were you thinking about while wanking? My legs, I saw you looking at them. Or was it these big tits?" Karen said pressing her large breasts against Louis. "You can squeeze them if you like." Louis eagerly helped himself.

The combined thrills of clasping Karen's breasts and sensing the outline of her bra through the delicate material of her blouse, proved too much for young Louis. He wanted to finish and spunk all over the red fingernails. Karen sensed Louis' need and speeded up her wanking.

"Come on, big boy, empty those balls for me." Karen hissed. "Imagine you're dumping your load over my big tits. Would you like that Louis? Would you like to give me a hot, wet, pearl necklace?" Louis threw his head back against the cubicle door and let out a loud, satisfying growl.

"That's it, sweetie, let it go." Karen encouraged.

Louis shot his load. Powerful emissions that surprised Karen. "Oh, look at that lovely cum." Karen purred. She didn't slow her expert wanking until she'd milked every last drop of cum from Louis, then holding her fingers before his face to show the mess he'd created.

"Oh fuck!" Louis said trying to catch his breath.

"That was some ejaculation, young man." Karen whispered in Louis' ear. "Now clean up your mess, and don't mention this to anyone. It's our secret. If I find I can trust you, who knows, the next time if I catch you in here wanking I might have to give you a blow job. Would you like that, Louis?"

"Yes please." He managed to say.

There was a beaming, satisfying grin on Karen's face, as she walked back to her desk. She now had another horny worker in thrall to her. Louis was young, not of age she normally chose to indulge with sexually. But, she'd really enjoyed the feel of his young, very hard cock in her hand as she wanked him.

Sitting at her desk, Karen looked at her fingers still coated with the residue of Louis's hot cum. She enjoyed having and displaying her sexual confidence over men. The innate ability to stimulate and excite their cocks and senses while remaining in total control. Karen would never again allow herself to be used by men, unless it was in a submissive scenario of her choosing.

Karen recalled an incident with a particular guy she'd slept with, a liaison she had entered into knowingly, but had left her sore and hurt. It transpired the guy was a control freak and Karen had gone along with his animalistic behaviour. He had subjected her to a long, rough sex session during which he'd slapped her about and forced his cock deep down her throat.

She remembered waking up the next morning in a pool of cum, her cheeks sore and her throat tender from the man's meanness. Yes, she had been used, but on her terms. For Karen, the pleasure and sexual gratification from such encounters outweighed any danger. And, on occasions, her appetites frightened her. But, just as long as she was the agreeable submissive, Karen enjoyed being treated rough!

Karen toyed with Louis' cum on her fingers and thought about the staged rape session. The intensity of the images excited her once more making her pussy wet and she knew she had to have sexual fulfilment from her fingers - Karen made her way to the ladies-toilet.

It was late afternoon when Karen, Dale and Paul left the Oxfordshire office. They headed for Cheltenham in Dale's Range Rover, with Karen in the back still going through the presentation on her laptop making sure they had not missed anything.

As Dale drove he kept looking at Karen in the rear view mirror. Like his partner he was definitely enjoying the benefits of having this sexy, efficient woman around. Maybe, he thought allowing his mind to wander, this trip might see him fuck Karen. His first MILF. He certainly wouldn't be turning down any opportunity if it ever presented itself.

After checking in, Karen told Dale and Paul she was going to freshen up and would meet them in the bar later. She unpacked and then stepped into the shower. The water was hot and Karen loved the powerful feel of it blasting down on her hair and body. She thought about her encounter with young Louis earlier that day, as she lathered her mature, sexy body. She recalled his stiffness in her hand and his forceful spurting ejaculation.

The incident with Louis had excited Karen and she wanted to relive the moment. But she quickly realised that fingering her clit would not be enough to satisfy the nagging urgency between her legs. So, naked and wet she stepped from the shower and dried herself. She moved to the bedroom and sat on the bed.

Karen reached inside her overnight bag seeking the object of her desire, her pulse quickening as her fingers wrapped themselves around the pink plastic dildo.

Karen lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling. She felt for the familiar switch on the dildo and brought it to life. She had used this little toy many times, usually in the dark, and knew exactly what power setting she needed. The bulbous tip hummed and buzzed, as Karen placed it on her clit.

She circled it around and straight away felt her pussy moisten. Then, with a twist of the handle the small pink toy increased it vibrating motion.

"Oh, yes." Karen mumbled feeling the pleasure-giving pulses increase. She thought of Louis's hard cock and gasped, sliding the toy between her pussy lips and deep into her wet vagina.

Karen's dildo sessions were never quick. Never a case of just thrust and cum. Karen liked to take her time. With eyes closed and her little pink toy vibrating against the walls of her pussy, she'd recall a past lover who had fucked and satisfied her. Fucked her exactly how she wanted to be fucked, and left her full of cum.

Karen thrust the toy back and forth with no shame or embarrassment. She had a high sex drive, and although this was not a real cock, it provided the pure, undiluted excitement she craved. Karen manoeuvred her sex toy knowingly, feeling the pleasure and excitement. Suddenly, she felt her moment about to happen and concentrated the vibrating tip around her clit.

The sweet fulfilment of her orgasm came quicker than she expected. It was intense and all consuming, thanks to images of young Louis' cock shooting his load. Karen wondered if she could manage another climax, she was certainly in the mood for one, but decided there wasn't enough time.

"I am such a bad girl." Karen said to herself. She packed her effectual pink toy away and chuckled at the sight of her other favourite dildo nestling in the overnight bag. This one was a large, cock-shaped dildo that satisfied her in other ways. "I may not be needing your services tonight." She said addressing the monster. "I may have a real cock fucking me later!"

"I tell you what mate, when I first saw Karen I thought, yeah, she's OK. But now I've got to know her better I can see just how fucking hot and sexy she is." Dale told Paul as they sipped their beers.

"Hey, keep your hands and eyes of her!" Paul replied. "I saw her first. Anyway, I thought you liked the young, dumb bimbo type. Karen is far too sophisticated for you." Paul joked hoping his business partner made no advances towards their sexy secretary. Paul wanted her all to himself.

Paul and Dale went to their respective rooms to shower and change. They dressed in smart polo shirts that proudly boasting their company name, and sharply creased chinos. They returned to the bar to await Karen. Paul was not overconfident their tender would be successful. He was secretly hoping that the evening would be over quickly so he could get between Karen's legs.

"Fuck me! Look at this." Dale announced as Karen walked into the bar.

Karen had chosen an outfit both to look sexy and at the same time business like, and she had achieved that image in spades. She wore a crisp, long-sleeved white silk blouse, the top two buttons undone to show an inviting glimpse of her ripe cleavage.

Her skirt was black with a split up the front of her left leg, showing plenty of thigh as she walked. It was obvious Karen wasn't wearing stockings, as the split went far too high. Plus, tonight her tanned legs didn't need the addition of nylon tonight to make them look better. Just an application of body lotion to make them shimmer a little in the lights.

"A glass of something cold and fizzy please." Karen requested. Dale and Paul stopped staring at Karen and closed their mouths and scrambled to order champagne for their secretary. She smiled inwardly knowing the effect she'd created had hit the mark. She had chosen her outfit deliberately to impress Paul and Dale and realised it had been a wise choice.

The partner's ogling was cut short by the arrival of a suited smoothy.

"Good evening lady and gentlemen." He said nodding to Karen. He drooled over her devastating sexuality before turning to Paul and Dale. "You guys must be from Cotswold Design and Construction. Nice to meet you. I'm Rob Mann. I sent the invite to tender for this project." They all shook hands.

Paul and Dale immediately sensed they were being patronised.

"To be honest I didn't think you would be able to pull a quote together this quickly> It's quite a big job for a small company like yours." Rob Mann said.

"Don't confuse being a small company with being inefficient." Karen interjected. "Here is our tender and presentation. I think you will find it very competitive." Karen said handing Rob Mann her memory stick with the rapidly prepared presentation installed on it.

Rob Mann looked Karen up and down. "Well, it's often advantageous working with smaller companies." He said smirking at Karen. The three of them watched him turn on his heels and walk away.

"I've been told he's total dick." Dale commented. "Loves the fact his company has us over a barrel. Look at him now. That's his side kick, Malcolm Rogers with him." Dale said looking across the room at the two men. "And I didn't like the way he referred to us as a small company."

"Maybe the hard work we put in getting that presentation and tender together might be a waste of time. There are some big players here tonight and we are definitely the smallest of the companies vying for this contract." Paul reflected solemnly.

"Come on guys, chin up." Karen tried to inject more positivity. "The night is young and this deal could secure the financial future of the business." Karen's enthusiasm seemed to lift Dale and Paul enough to order more drinks.

During the meal a presentation played on a large screen of what the care home would like after the building work was completed. The fanciful, computer generated images did nothing to lift Paul and Dale's spirits. Dale made his excuse and left the table. He returned with more news.

"I've been talking to guy in the toilets. He was telling me that Rob Mann and Malcolm Rogers are upstairs at this moment going through the submissions. So, I guess we will know tonight if we have the contract or not." Dale said. He was interrupted by the master of ceremonies announcing everyone retire to the adjoining function room where more drinks would be served.

"Well, at least we've had good food and plenty of free booze tonight." Paul said taking a glass of champagne from a waiter and handing it to Karen ... hopefully the more she drank, the easier it might be for him to get her back to his room later.

Dale, Paul and Karen stood talking together when Malcolm Rogers came up to them. "Well chaps, that was a good presentation you guys put together, and I have to say your pricing is pretty competitive, but there are a couple of things not in your favour."

"What are they?" Karen wanted to know.

"Firstly, our client is concerned about you being able to finance such a big project. And secondly, your time scale. You are saying five months to complete the work. The time scale required is four months. It's a major sticking point for us to be honest." Rogers said effectively ending any hope of Dale and Paul getting the business.

12