Taking Care of Business Pt. 01

Story Info
Getting very rich is nice. But the work, the women...
9.5k words
4.63
24.9k
45

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,012 Followers

Copyright PostScriptor, 2022

Author's comments will be at the end.

Thanks to Randi for inviting me to contribute with this clever scenario, along with the many other authors whose writings I admire.

~~~***~~~

That I am writing about this aspect of my life at all is very unusual. In fact it may be somewhat dangerous for me, my family, and other people who are close to me to be identified by disclosing too much. The danger is a consequence of what I describe in this brief history as I joined the ranks of the mega rich.

The other side of this is, that my friend Randi, with whom I attended college, asked me to do it and promised to keep the people and details that could connect this tale to me, as secret and anonymous as possible. Let me put it to you this way: we are currently using advanced 256-bit RSA encryption to communicate, and we have for years now.

That kind of paranoia is now part of my everyday life

Before I begin with my autobiography I want to mention a couple of things that I don't point out every time.

First, since the time that I inherited my wealth, I have had bodyguards. Usually only two of them, but sometimes bolstered if the situation calls for it. Keeping a low profile by having security to protect one's self, without having an army traveling with you is one of the ways that I 'hide' in plain sight. I don't talk about it at every turn in this autobiography, but rest assured, they are there, close, handy. With signed non-disclosure agreements.

The second thing that I want to assure you: when I am describing my sexual life, I regularly use condoms. As much as I love the feel of going bareback with a woman, I have no desire to leave a string of illegitimate progeny around the world due to my, or her, carelessness. I have no intention of being pressured into marriage due to an unexpected pregnancy; something that wouldn't work anyway. And I have little or no desire to find my dick burning or my getting deathly ill from some sexually transmitted malady. Thus far, I have been successful in avoiding either fate.

~~~ Life Before the Day ~~~

Randi was asking for stories about people who suddenly became wealthy. Examples were like some guy in the mid-West who buys a Lotto ticket that wins a multi-hundred-million-dollar prize. That is NOT exactly my story.

In my case, becoming one of the super-rich has actually required me to work harder, smarter and to be responsible for the well being of tens of thousands of people we employed around the world. Of course, being a billionaire has its perks as well.

Obviously, I'm not using my real name, but I'll go by Kevin Walker for purposes of this tale. Changing my name isn't that odd to me; I have several passports in different names. They are all legal and authentic. With the super-wealthy, even governments will cooperate with providing you with legitimate 'false' identities for your protection.

In my case, my family was already damn well off. Not 'rich', but certainly upper-upper middle class.

My father, James Walker, was a cosmetic dentist, very skilled and highly sought out. Needless to say, he could charge a great deal for his services in our wealthy East Coast community.

My mother, Angela Walker, had a degree in accounting with a minor in math. She took calculus as an easy 'A' class for god's sake! She had a CPA (not used for doing audits for many years) and was the CFO (Chief Financial Officer) for a large company that was called a 'Trust', but it was actually just a private company. Not Alphabet/Goggle© or Microsoft© large, but large. And mostly anonymous. We like it that way.

Dad was about 6 feet tall and at the time of our metamorphosis, his hair was salt and pepper (mostly pepper). He is slim and retains his good looks. Not supermodel handsome, but good enough that I'm sure he was fending off women his whole adult life.

Mom, like Dad, is still a fine-looking woman for her age, lean and athletic looking, yet with a ready smile and an outgoing personality that almost everyone finds attractive. I'm sure that she too, like Dad, has had to fend off the periodic optimistic predator.

Having described them, I will merely say that they do not play a huge part in the story, other than the infrequent pieces of advice or in one case, a very important bit of information that I will impart anon.

I was an only child; my parents often indicated that they would have been happy to have more children, but alas, that was not to be. It was suggested that my father had an illness that left him infertile; I only understood these passing comments after I was an adult.

As you might have guessed, we lived in an area rife with other upper-middle-class to lower-rich class people. Doctors, lawyers, successful businessmen, and so on.

Like most of the other children in the neighborhood, I attended private school. There were several private schools in our part of the city, a number of religious schools. My school was a 'preparatory' school that focused on academics to ensure that the scions of the well-off families would be admitted into the top schools of their choice. It was one of the small prestigious colleges that I attended, and I think they did well by me.

An aside to explain a little bit of my day-to-day life.

As a family we would take vacations during the Winter and Spring breaks. During the Winter breaks we would end up either in the mountains skiing, or on some warm beach where we would leave the cold weather behind. During Spring break we would fly off to London, Paris, Rome, or some other destination that would be educational for me (museums, sights and just the introduction to other cultures) and pleasurable for my parents.

But what I did during my summers is the real key to my current wealth. I spent every summer from the time that I was eleven years old with my Uncle Jack.

My Uncle Jack was, simply put, a character. At least that was my first impression.

He was as tall as my Dad, his brother, but he often wore a bushy beard and would dress in old jeans and wool plaid shirts. If it was cold, he had an old sheepskin jacket that was his go to coat.

Uncle Jack would take me into wilderness areas of Alaska or Canada, later to Greenland, or the Altiplano and deserts of Peru, Bolivia, or Chile — wherever. We would search for rocks and minerals. Jack showed me how to tell the difference between just plain ol' rocks and rocks that might be geodes, gems, or indicators of other important things to be found. Like, shall we say, oil, natural gas, or coal. We looked for quartz with gold veins in it making it a natural piece of art, worth far more than the gold content by itself.

For me, it was just having more fun than a young man could have. For my Uncle Jack, it was the chance to educate me and assess my interests and me. What I didn't realize at the time was that Uncle Jack was working, doing his job for the company that "employed" him.

Naturally, I developed a fascination with geology. My room at home had shelves filled with samples that I had found while exploring with Jack. My Mom and Dad would just look in, smile and shake their heads, looking at my collection. The collection was actually worth tens of thousands of dollars, with rare and precious gems and minerals. To me, they were just trophies of my summer exploits.

My high school years were fairly normal. I wasn't the valedictorian, but I carried a high GPA. I didn't do sports outside of my gym classes, but I ran on my own and regularly worked out hard on my kayak for upper body strength.

I lost my virginity to one of my fellow classmates, who, while she was not the class 'bicycle', was open to sex with select members of our class. My tutorage at her hands (mouth, pussy and ass) wasn't for long — a couple of months — but it was quite instructional. Oral, vaginal, anal, and a little kink. It was very convenient that her high achievement and wealthy parents were absent from the family estate for long hours of the day — while she taught me life skills that I would expand on as my wealth grew.

It was college where I truly expanded the skills and knowledge that was going to form the basis of my future.

Jack had a great influence on my selection of college. He (with my parent's consent) convinced me NOT to go to one of the Ivy League, or even one of the traditional 'top 25' universities. Instead, I went to a small college that was ranked just below the top 25, with one big exception: the geology department.

Each year, the small group of geo graduates from the college were all snagged by the big oil/gas, metals/mineral companies. They came out of the starting gates with higher pay than most graduates from Harvard Law or MBA's from the Wharton School.

Uncle Jack knew all the members of the faculty in the Geo department, and he thought that they were the best group in the country. For one thing, at the smaller private college, I would be learning from the professors themselves, not from T.A.s. (teaching assistants.) If I worked it out (as it did), I would graduate with my undergrad and master's degrees in Geo at the same time.

The other issue was that I could focus my energy on my geo classes. My other classes just weren't that hard. My math was good (thank you, Mom!) I had already learned most of what I needed in English and History in High School to breeze through the classes. (What the hell had my classmates been doing in high school, I often wondered.)

The next hardest class for me, outside of the geo classes, was Chemistry. I did need to take general chemistry, and organic chemistry, but not biochem, or many of the others. I DID need analytic and quantitative chemistry as well. They were demanding and required long hours in the lab.

I made it, but I didn't do quite as well in some of the Chem classes as I would have liked. Still enough to graduate Magna Cum Laude.

~~~***~~~

As an aside, I had a great social life at college. I had a lot more spare cash than most of my fellow students and I tried to be generous sharing with them. I never complained at being the guy who bought the beer for the parties, and if food was scarce, I arranged for the pizza or Chinese to arrive, already paid for, at the door.

I was also an anomaly in that I had my own place off campus the entire time that I was going to college. I had a maid service to keep the place clean for me (I am a little OCD in my personal space.) I also had my own 4X4 that I would take exploring in the surrounding areas, or to nearby lakes, or other places where college students liked to play.

I think that I exuded an air of confidence, and that is always attractive to women.

My attitude towards women was rather brutal. I wasn't interested in pursuing the women who thought they were God's gift to mankind, but I had a wide sampling of the other coeds.

I made it clear that I had no long-term intentions towards the women I dated. If their primary desire was to come out of school with a 'Mrs.' degree, it would not be with me. I gently explained to them that after I received my degree I would very likely be traveling around the world into deserts and jungles, and I would not have time for a family and married life for some years. That would cause most of them to lose interest after a month or two.

In the meantime, I did teach a lot of my female classmates how to give good head. I was surprised at how many of them didn't seem to have a clue about sucking a man's cock, or using toys to increase pleasure and, that while having a penis up their ass might never be their greatest pleasure, that it didn't have to be agonizing if we used plenty of lube and took our time. There were going to be a lot of future husbands who should thank me every time they sodomized their wives.

Oddly enough, just a couple of weeks prior to graduation, I had a knock at my door, and when I opened it, there stood the hands down most beautiful coed, Victoria — Vicki, from our class. One of the ones that I had avoided, since as a group, they clearly thought that their shit didn't stink.

I had some interaction with her in various classes and we had even talked on several occasions at the student union. Vicki wasn't stupid. She was rather witty and charming and could hold up her side of an intellectual conversation. Like I said, I could have taken an interest in her except for the nose-in-the-air company she kept.

She came into my apartment and dropped her coat. She was naked underneath and had a body that was as exquisite as one imagined it would be. Her tits were large and full and still stood right out. She looked fit, like a swimmer (it turns out she was,) and her ass was to die for. Long, flowing into her legs, but with those swimmer's muscles rounding out her booty.

For the next three weeks, I screwed her brains out. I licked and tasted every inch of her goddess like body.

That first day she basically walked into my bedroom and lay back on the mattress with her legs spread, expecting me to just plug my cock in. I looked at her askance.

"Don't you want me?" she asked with a rather timid voice.

"Of course, I do," I replied, "But I want you to be excited and filled with anticipation."

"Well, if you put it in and start going in and out, I will get wet. Isn't that how it works?"

"Good god", I thought, "as attractive as she is, she knows nothing about having good sex!"

I lay down beside her and began kissing her, stroking her body lightly, eventually sucking on her nipples, and worked my way down until I was giving her a real oral experience. She wasn't a virgin, so a finger inside to stroke her 'G' spot, and she was going wild, lifting her body off the bed with her orgasm. I gave her a few minutes to recover before I slid on a rubber (I didn't want any diseases, and I especially didn't want some woman trying to catch me with a child! I ALWAYS used protection for sex in the pussy) and started having vaginal sex with her. By then she was so sensitive that it didn't take long for her to orgasm again.

"Kevin, that is so much better sex than I have ever had before!" she told me.

I believed her.

For all of her beauty, she had only had sex with her high-school boyfriend before, and clearly he had not impressed her. So, avoiding sex during college wasn't a great sacrifice for her. She expected it to be terrible.

Vicki had never had, or given, oral sex before. "Oh, that's too dirty," she told me when I first told her to suck me. That's okay, because two hours later she was sucking me like a champ and swallowing, because I told her that was how it was done. (She said my semen didn't taste bad — it didn't have a strong taste at all.)

But after the first couple of times we had sex, was when she had a real epiphany.

We had showered after she had a bowel movement and was empty. "It is time," I thought. After I had made her orgasm a couple of times (which came easily by this time,) I told her that we were going to do the last kind of sex that we hadn't tried.

I turned her over on her stomach and lubed up her butt and my cock.

I flipped her over on her back again and pulled her to the side of the bed. I put my cock into her vagina for a couple of strokes, then I pulled out and began pushing it into her little pink rosebud, telling her to relax her anus and then to push out as if she was pooping. I had found that this position was one of the easier to enter the anus with little or no pain.

She followed my instructions, and I was suddenly sliding into her much more easily than I had expected for an anal virgin.

And she loved it!

Her body was completely out of her control. She was vibrating like a tuning fork while telling me, "More! More! Deeper! Faster!" I could hardly believe it myself.

That changed our sex life from then until a couple of days prior to graduation. We did the usual extended oral and vaginal, but we would always end with a good anal session. Sometimes, if we were pressed for time, she would give me a blow job and then we would go directly to sex up her butt. She learned how to give herself an enema, so she was always prepped and ready to go.

I was rather curious why she had initiated sex with me in the first place. She told me that women talked, the same as men, and that the consensus was I was well-equipped, knew what I was doing and would make sure that they had orgasms. The final criteria was, they knew I wouldn't talk to other guys about what we did. I was thought of as a 'good guy', despite the fact that I made it clear that we did not have something permanent.

The last time we got together was just two nights before graduation. After we had satiated our mutual lusts, I was going to have 'the talk' with Vicki about why we had no future. But she pre-empted me.

"Kevin," she said, as we still lay there together in bed, and I played with her magnificent tits, "I almost don't know how to tell you this, but tonight is our last time together." Then she started crying, so I held her in my arms.

"That's okay Vicki, let it out. Calm down."

After a few minutes she had calmed enough to start talking again.

"Oh, Kevin, I don't know how I'll make it without you. I've been so worried that I was falling in love with you. I think I have fallen in love with you, at least a little bit. But, I haven't been completely up front with you.

"I have a fiancé back at home who I am getting married to, the week after graduation.

"Oh god, I don't want to hurt you, but I couldn't tell you earlier because I was worried that you would break us off, if I told you."

I comforted her and let her know that, as hard as it would be for me, I would go on without her. I was having a hard time not laughing. But I would miss her in at least one respect.

"Vicki, I understand your situation, and I accept it. But could I take you up your backside one last time?"

"Oh, Kevin. Yes, I would really like that too."

So I had her up the ass two nights before graduation.

I did congratulate her on her upcoming nuptials. She told me that she and her fiancé hadn't actually had sex (very religious young man, I guess) so he was going to have a pleasant surprise on their honeymoon.

At the graduation ceremony itself, although I didn't try to push myself on Vicki or her family, she brought them over to me to introduce me to them, including her fiancé! She told them that I was one of her close friends. I told them what a wonderful person she was, and how we had several classes together. I think her fiancé was less then completely taken in by my suggestions that we were JUST friends!

Thus ends the introduction to my super wealthy life, telling the story of a well off (but not quite rich) young man about town, well educated for his future, and already a man accustomed to a varied sex life.

~~~ Wealth — not easy to get, not easy to keep ~~~

My summers with Jack changed at that point. I was a full-time employee, working with Jack, for the Zeelander Trust Company. More about the Zeelander Trust anon.

No longer were we roaming the world looking for geological finds all the time. Now I was accompanying Uncle Jack to meetings, sometimes with people who were Jack's fellow spirits, but other meetings with people who weren't as interested in the processes of finding/extracting materials as they were of finding/extracting maximum profits.

Jack would introduce me as his 'intern', or his 'assistant', and I would take notes and make observations to review with Jack after were returned to the hotel, or house where we were staying. It was a very educational period, and I was beginning to suspect that Uncle Jack was (and had been) hiding a lot from me. He seemed to be a very important man with his fingers in a lot of pots.

PostScriptor
PostScriptor
1,012 Followers