Taking Care of Business Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the living room, Saara reviewed what had been going on in the Ministry and I gave her the low down on what we had agreed to.

Then she brought out a couple of SSD cards along with some still photos grabbed from the video.

The photos showed the Minister on his knees in front of Frankie sucking on his cock. Others showed Frankie on top of the minister's back with his long skinny dick up the Minister's ass.

Pretty boring stuff on the whole, except...

Namibia self-identifies as about 50% Christian and the other 50% following the old tribal rites. Namibia also has one of the highest rates of HIV in Africa. It seems that Namibians have a fondness for sticking their cocks up other people's butts. I'm not being judgmental: I enjoy putting my cock up women's butts.

Anal sodomy is illegal in Namibia — although not usually enforced.

But if a high ranking Minister in the government was outted with photos showing him engaged in homosexual sodomy, it would be the end of his career and might even find him in jail as example to others.

So while we had not come to the point of having to blackmail the Minister yet, if he tried to up his demands or failed to cooperate with us, he might be shown the photos and videos.

As we were wrapping things up I wasn't sure of what I was supposed to do. Saara solved that for me.

"Kevin, boss man, now it is time to get cleaned up from all of that travel across the desert and from your long day."

Saara looked at me very seriously and told me,

"You know that I loved your Uncle Jack? Since my husband died, he is the only man who I have had sex with, and I hope that now that he is gone, you will have sex with me and Heather, too. Jack said Heather was too young for him, but you are young and vigorous too. If you need to see it, Heather and I have papers from the doctor saying we do not have AIDS or HIV!"

She stood and took me be the hand and led me into the master bath with its orgy sized shower. Then she and Heather took off my clothes (carefully folding them up) and then got naked themselves, and we washed each other very carefully and completely! Everywhere had to be soaped and hand-rubbed in and rinsed. They did me and I did. Oh the pleasure of soaping and fondling their breasts, and between their legs. I soaped them from behind and used my fingers to clean and caress the rose buds in their backsides.

These two women were indescribably beautiful. As Basters, they were fairly light skinned, but had the wonderful bubble butts of African women. Not fat, muscular. Saara's breasts were large and had some sag, but nothing like one might see in a Himba woman. Heather's tits, on the other hand, were smaller but stood right out there. Perky little things that you just wanted to get your mouth on. Saara's body was that of an older, mature woman, more curved and rounded in places. Heather's body was slim and could have passed for any 18-year-old co-ed at a University. She was hot!

When we entered the bedroom, the sheets on the king-sized bed had been pulled down, but Saara didn't get on the bed yet.

"Kevin boss, you stand there. Heather, come here and get on your knees. Show our new boss man how good you can use your mouth to please him."

Sure enough, Heather came over, with a slight smile in her face, got on her knees and began sucking on my cock. Uncle Jack may have thought that she was too young, but she seemed to know what she was doing.

I was standing there with my eyes closed, focused on the pleasure that Heather's mouth was giving me, when two hands touched my ass from behind, pulling my cheeks apart. Then came a warm and wet tongue licking me, searching out my anus, and laving me from my balls up to my ass.

It was too much to take for long before I shot off into Heather's mouth. Do I need to say that she swallowed?

Then, to restore me to a turgid state, they changed places!

I found myself embraced by two women, making me the center of a sandwich. We were kissing and hugging, and laughing as well.

It was a night of passion to remember, and alas for mein Schatz, Heidi, in Lichtenstein, I was no longer a virgin to a threesome. She and her roommate would just have to be my second!

I was entranced so much by Saara and Heather, that I delayed my departure for Peru for three days and I rented a house in the Namibian beach town of Swakopmund and we spent the time on the beach facing the Atlantic.

Saara told me her story and I found that she had been both Uncle Jack's spy and his mistress in Namibia. I already knew, from the recording that Jack had left for me, that his plan was to move Saara either to the U.S. or to Europe and get her citizenship, and live with her in one of the several estates owned by The Trust. I was going to offer her the same deal as far as getting her out of Namibia was concerned. And she would be MY mistress in Namibia for now.

Heather was a different issue. I emailed Mrs. Gray to start looking around at universities in the U.S. and to help Heather (as the daughter of an employee) to begin the admissions process. That would get Heather set up to succeed in life, and frankly, would also set up a hot woman for me to visit in the U.S.

As I stood on the Atlantic coast looking out from a dry and parched land, I thought about an Israeli desalinization technology that had reduced the cost of the process by almost 50% when implemented on a large scale. Maybe I ought to invest in the company, or alternately buy the rights to set up the technology in a couple of the countries where we had projects. A lot of them were located in or near deserts. We could either sell the fresh water into the municipal systems, or buy land that with the addition of water could be farmland and start growing food crops in Namibia that could undercut the prices of the products imported from South Africa.

Then it was back to Windhoek, but this time the jet met me at the airport and I said goodbye and thanked Johan for 'escorting' the Minister to the mine. The Minister, by the way, was so angry with his bodyguards who were supposed to be guarding him, that they were all fired and a new group brought in. I have no doubt in my mind that if Johan and his men wanted to, they could snatch him up again, new guards or not, anytime!

~~~***~~~

Peru/Chile

The next stop was Latin America. We landed in Lima. Thankfully, I had a chance to catch up on some snooze time on the flight over.

The Trust owned a gold mine in Peru, and we were in the process of bidding on a concession to mine Lithium in northern Chile. Two separate problems.

At the gold mine in Peru, the long time general manager, Jorge DeSoto, was about to retire. We had to choose his successor and he had selected and trained two possible young men who he felt could take over the operation and run it successfully. They currently worked alternating days and alternating shifts, but both doing the same jobs under DeSoto's supervision.

Julio Delgado and Estaban Gomez were the two younger men who Jorge thought could step up to his position and successfully and reliably run the operation of Oro de Zeelander Trust, Peru — OZTP.

We decided that Jorge and I would spend a day with each of them, watching them as they interacted with the workers in the mine in the morning, and talking to them to get a feel for their technical knowledge in the afternoon.

The very next day we started our evaluation with Delgado, who was the manager that day.

Julio was a man in his late twenties, strong and able, very knowledgeable about the mine and its requirements. He seemed to handle the men well. When we spoke later in the day, when I asked him about any areas that he thought could be improved in the operation, he made several good suggestions. I didn't tell him that Jorge had already made those suggestions and we had budgeted for them in the capital budget. But it was good that he had seen those things for himself.

One weakness that he had was that his English was no better than my Spanish, but we got on and were able to understand each other with our hodge-podge mix of languages.

It was clear that Julio really wanted this job. He was married and had several children at home, so he had significant ties to the area that would bind him to the mine.

Jorge, Julio and I finished up the day and Julio's wife, Rosa, joined us for dinner at one of Lima's famous seafood restaurants in the La Victoria district.

Rosa, who was a couple of years younger than Julio seemed like a bit of a party animal; very flirtatious and a touchy person. She was, like Julio, clearly primarily Spanish in descent, rather than indio, with light colored skin and her hair was a shade of brown that was almost touching blond. She had a great figure, with sizable tits, a small waist, and a bubble butt, that although it didn't compare with my Namibian women, was absolutely tempting on her. And she dressed to flatter her attributes, with high heels that kept her leg muscles taut. A very sexy lady.

I had to have the famous Arroz con Mariscos, and we all shared a couple of pitchers of Pisco Sours. We were full and happy as we broke up our group for the evening.

I went to the Trust's flat in the San Isidro district, a high security building in the financial heart of town. There was a controlled door, and security had cameras placed to prevent thieves and muggers from plying their trade in the building.

I had just arrived, for perhaps 5 minutes. I'd stopped to get on the internet and check out my emails and look up the news online, when the intercom from the front door buzzed.

"Yes?" I queried.

"Sir, there is a lady here who would like to come up to your flat."

With cameras all over the public parts of the building, I was able to call up the video from the lobby. There stood Mrs. Rosa Delgado.

"Please, send her up," I told the guard.

I waited with my door open until the elevator arrived and the doors opened. Out stepped Rosa.

"Buenas Noches, tambien, Señora Rosa,"

"Y buenas noches again, to you as well, Señor Kevin. May I come in?"

"Of course, please. Would you like a drink?"

She looked at me with the predator look in her eyes.

"Please."

We looked at what was in the flat and I fixed us a couple of 'Cuba Libres'.

Then I asked,

"Señora Rosa, why are you here tonight?"

"I am here to bribe you to make my husband the manager of the mine.

"I know that you are muy rico, and we don't have nearly the amount of money it would take to bribe you. So I came by, wondering if there was something else I could offer you?" she concluded with a lascivious look on her face.

"And I brought these with me." She held out a couple of capsules in her hand.

"What are they?" I asked.

"They are Ecstasy. They make me wild with passion when I take one. Would you like to take one too?"

"No, I think not. I have a busy day scheduled for tomorrow."

She smiled at me, popped one of the pills into her mouth and swallowed it with her drink.

"So what shall we do?" she asked.

"Do you like to dance?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course, I am a hot Latin woman!" she replied.

"Okay, great." I walked over to the entertainment center and picked out a cd with Latin American dance music on it, and turned it on.

"There we are, Rosa. Why don't you dance for me?"

She smiled again, and stood up and started dancing in front of me. She was very good, very sexy, very tempting.

"Oh," I said, "I meant, why don't you dance for me naked?"

Rosa didn't reply, but pieces of clothing started coming off of her until she was naked, except for the high heel shoes.

"Oh god, this makes me so excited! Dancing in front of a man I barely know, naked."

As she danced, she had her ass sticking out behind her and she was leaning forward with her hands under her tits, pinching her nipples as she moved.

"Do you like my tetas? They are grande, si?"

I did like her tits, and they were big, and better they still stuck out with little sag. Amazing for a woman with three children, And her nipples were definitely standing at attention as she played with them.

Then she turned around with her ass in front of me. She reached back and pulled open her cheeks to expose her anus.

"Do you like mi culo? Kevin, do you want to fuck mi culo? It is yours if you want it."

I did want it. I undressed myself while she continued to dance.

"Si, tengo que chinga tu culo, este noche."

By this time the X was getting her ready to boogey. She was fingering herself as she danced.

"Si,si. Fuck mi, fuck mi, fuck mi!"

About then she spotted my tool sticking out hard in front of me.

"Dios mio!" she said as she dropped to her knees and grabbed my cock.

"Que grande, su miembro!" and then my cock disappeared into her mouth.

The rest of the night was wild as she promised. I had her in all three holes, going back and forth between them a couple of times. Her pussy was a little loose, but she could squeeze the muscles on your cock with it; her ass was easy to get it up there, and it was tight. Julio must like putting it up her ass too. And often.

Missionary, doggie, cowboy, reverse cowboy, and on her stomach while I did her ass. Would that be reverse missionary?

At one point, Rosa asked me if I would like to try anything else. I told her that I might want to watch her have sex with a woman. She said she would have to think about it, because she had never tried sex with another woman and wasn't sure how she would feel about it. To me, that meant 'yes' under the right conditions!

Around 2:30 A.M. the next morning, Rosa was getting ready to leave.

"I have to be back to care for the niños in the morning."

"I have a question: does Julio know that you are here, fucking the boss?"

"I think yes and no. He knows, but since I had an excuse to go out dancing with my girlfriends, he won't ask any questions.

"But I have a question for you: will Julio get the job?"

"You won't be disappointed with the decision," I told her, not really answering her question, but hinting.

"Good. Because I really like your big cock, and when you come back to Lima, I want to fuck you every time!"

I took her down to the street in front of the building and made sure that she was safely in a taxi, and paid the driver to make sure she got home. I took his information and told him that she would call me from home.

Then back up to my flat for the four or five hours of sleep I might manage.

The next day, spent with Jorge and Estaban (who told me to call him 'Steve'), went pretty much the same way that the day before had gone with Julio. Steve was very adept with the equipment, he worked well with the miners and his technical knowledge was very deep. Jorge had trained both of his number twos all of the practical knowledge that they hadn't gotten with their mining degrees.

There was one major difference: Steve's English was flawless, where Julio's was passable, but not a fluent. That factor made my decision clear.

After the work for our day was done, we once again went to a restaurant for dinner, this time with Steve, his sister, Emilia, and his mother, Pamela, attending.

Steve was not married and lived with his sister and mother. His mother was a U.S. citizen who had come to visit Lima and instead married a local businessman and stayed. Ergo, Steve already had U.S. citizenship through his mother, and Peruvian through his father.

Again, we had a wonderful dinner, accompanied with Pisco Sours and wine. We went to a place known for its steak, rather than seafood twice in a row, so that was a nice break.

We broke up with everyone feeling full and content as we went to our respective homes.

For the second night in a row, shortly after I had gotten back to my flat and gone through my emails, I got a call from the doorman, telling me that a young woman named Emilia was asking if she could come up to my flat. What could I say — yes, of course.

Again, I waited, standing in my open door, for the elevator doors to open, but this evening what emerged from the elevator was almost the complete opposite of the night before.

Emilia was dressed as she had been at dinner, but in her case, she was wearing a modest length skirt, low-heeled shoes, and a blouse that covered her up to her neck and with sleeves down to her wrists, with a light shawl around her shoulders.

But she had her natural gifts as well. She had dark golden locks, an attractive face, even without substantial makeup. And she had an honest and kind, but not particularly lascivious face.

She looked like a college coed, which is pretty close to what she was.

She looked at me with a hesitant and shy look on her face. Then she stood up taller and straighter and walked the last twenty feet from the elevator to my door.

"Emilia, what a surprise to see you again so soon! But what a pleasure it is. Would you like to come in?"

Thank goodness the maid had cleaned every sign of the previous night up in the flat, while I was working.

I invited her in and asked her to sit down. I offered her something to drink, and she just asked for water. I fetched a bottle from the refrigerator and poured it into a glass.

"Señor Walker," she said, even though I had asked her to call me Kevin already at dinner, "I wanted to talk to you about the job for my brother."

I nodded, and she began her pitch — how much he needed the promotion, and especially the increase in his salary. He was supporting her and her mother financially, and the costs of her education were eating away at their saving.

She was attending the University of the Pacific in Lima, and had taken econ classes with one of my favorite economists, Hernando de Soto, the author of the seminal book, "El Otro Sendero" (The Other Path.)

She then asked me where the bathroom was. I told her and she disappeared.

She reappeared not two minutes later, walking out into the room completely naked. Emilia was standing there, on her toes, her heels raised off the floor, with her one arm and hand covering her breasts, and the other hand concealing her pubic mound. She looked so innocent and demure. She looked so young, even though I knew she was older then her manner was suggesting.

When I caught her eye, you could see her getting up her courage as she dropped her hands to her side and just stood there facing me. She was offering herself to me, in exchange for my granting her brother his desire.

I was about to tell her to go and put her clothes back on, but I hesitated. If I did that, she would be crushed and embarrassed. Instead, I walked up to her and took her gently into my arms and began giving her kisses on her neck, her cheeks, and finally her mouth. Soft kisses, no tongue, being careful not to seem too aggressive or demanding.

Slowly, as I was kissing her, she wrapped her arms around me, tilted her face upward towards mine and began returning my kisses.

When we finally moved back slightly from each other, with our arms still outstretched and touching each other, Emilia looked at me with a serious and hopeful face.

"Do you find me desirable?" she asked.

"Of course! You are perfect; you are a feast for my eyes."

She put her hands under her breasts and held them.

"Are they too small? I know that many men want their women to have large breasts."

"They are just right. They fit your body; they are neither too small, nor too large. They are perfection!"

I took my hand and gently circled one of her nipples with my finger. The nipple sprang to life and Emilia made a slight moaning sound. I bent down and took the nipple between my lips and exchanged my tongue for my finger.

She looked up into my face again.

"Shall we go to the bedroom?" she asked, her voice revealing a combination of fear, anticipation and perhaps even a bit of lust.

I didn't answer, I just took her hand and led her back to the bedroom, where I pulled back the blankets and sheets, and told her to get in.