Taking Care of Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just wanted to see how big you really were," she said casually. "Remember when we were little and used to play doctor together?"

"Are you nuts? We were like, six or seven years old then. We're both almost full grown now and you're my cousin!"

"So?" she said. "Now we can see how we've grown up." When I didn't respond right away, she gave a mischievous smile. "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." She gave another giggle.

When I still didn't respond, she sat back. "Fine. I'll go first then." Kacie raised her nightshirt and revealed herself. It seemed like the last time I had seen her bare chest, her boobs were just beginning to develop, but now they were two beautiful, apple-sized breasts with small, pale pink nipples "You can touch them, if you like."

"No," I hissed back as I looked around the room to see if anyone else was around. "That would be just wrong."

"Really?" she said with disappointment. "Says who? I'll have you know that there are plenty of guys in my class who would kill to touch and kiss these." As she said that, her hands cupped her small breasts and held them up a little higher towards me.

"Who said anything about kissing them?" I said. The whole thing was becoming very surreal and I could feel my boner twitching and demanding attention under the blanket.

She gave a mock look of hurt. "You don't want to kiss them? Are you gay or something?"

"NO!" I said forcefully. I was a nerd in high school and had never seriously dated a girl. I had kissed a couple girls on the few dates I did manage to have, but my obvious inexperience probably deterred follow-on dates with them. The fact was, I had never touched a girl's breast before and was embarrassed to let my cousin see how naïve I really was with girls.

Kacie took my nearest hand and placed it over her bare breast. As she pressed my hand into her soft flesh she watched me closely. "Doesn't that feel good to you?"

"Um-hm," I nodded. I began to squeeze her velvety smooth alabaster globe and felt her nipple harden.

"Go ahead and kiss it," she whispered. I rolled over towards her kneeling body and brought her breast to my lips. I gave it a quick kiss on the nipple and then opened my lips and brought the pink bud inside them. As I sucked a bit harder, Kacie let out a long sigh of relief and pleasure.

"Oh yes! Keep sucking on it just like that," she moaned almost inaudibly. Emboldened, I took more of her tit inside my mouth and suckled it harder. She let me enjoy both her breasts for a couple more minutes before drawing back.

"Okay, it's my turn to see what you have," she said with a wicked smile. Without waiting, she snatched off the blanket and my stiff dick almost immediately sprang out through the fly hole.

I really didn't have any real idea of my size relative to any other guy. I guessed my dick was about 8 inches long when hard and maybe an inch and a half across at the widest part of the head. I was immediately embarrassed for her to see me like that, but Kacie's eyes were locked on to my shaft as it stood out proudly and moved with each throb of my heart.

Her hand gently moved down my cock; her fingertips barely touching it as they went all the way down to the base. Then, she held it just below the glans with her forefinger and thumb and I watched in fascination as she brought her lips to the tip.

Her tongue flicked out over and over again around the smooth mushroom head until it glistened from the wetness of her saliva. After a minute, she licked down the underside of the shaft and I felt myself tense up from the sudden thrill that shot through my body.

"Oh yes," she whispered to herself. She took the head of my cock between her lips and let her tongue swirl and glide all over it. I could feel my arousal growing rapidly and knew I was going to climax soon if she didn't stop right away.

"Don't..." I began to whisper. Kacie lifted her head up and looked over at me.

"Shhh...," she said. "I want to taste you." Her head moved back over my cock and she became more passionate and forceful with her movements. I was sure she had already tasted my pre-cum and I wondered what it was like. All of a sudden, my balls erupted and I didn't have time to say anything as a huge load of warm sperm shot out of my cock and into her mouth.

Kacie may have been momentarily surprised, but she didn't show it. Instead, she sucked and licked my cock with renewed vigor while her hand milked my shaft completely dry. When she was satisfied that there was no more cum remaining, Kacie released me and looked up with a smile.

"Mmmm... You taste so good!" She then stood up and let her nightshirt fall back into place. "This will be our little secret, okay?" She gave me a knowing wink and silently left the room, leaving me to reflect on my first sexual experience with a woman.

12